Spoiler A Stepmother's Märchen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 28, 2019.

1. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question:
    So in both tinelines Elias knocked Ohara up and made his family agree to their marriage because of the baby? :blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  2. GuraSan9806

GuraSan9806 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

3. PrinceTenjou

PrinceTenjou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, from what the spoilers say, she targeted Elias specifically. In the second timeline I think she's already engaged/gonna be married to him? But other than Elias, she doesn't engage in any other affairs with other men. Saying it's her hobby is a bit mean

4. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize about my bad wording. I just remember that in second life Shuri is angry with Elias because he knocked Ohara up, so I wondered if he repeated the same in second life, or the story behind.
    I was not in clear mind when I typed those words. I'm sorry about it

Anna McAvoy likes this.
  5. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone seen the latest chapter uploaded today?!

I can't!!! That sly prince bait Shuli to go with him to library to find books for Leon and Shuli regretfully took the bait. Then Jeremy followed them, a bit later albeit, bumped into a cardinal or priest that misled Jeremy into thinking that Shuli is in danger (he said like hurry if you want to protect your mother) and finally arrived at the very perfect timing as Shuli cried for her swollen wrist. Seeing that scene, Jeremy charged and attacked the prince and yup, the guards announced that Jeremy guilty for attacking a royal. As the guards showed themselves to protect the prince or apprehanded Jeremy, Shuli thoughts seemed to be very deeply regretful. She thought "Is this a punishment for me? For being attracted to a mere moment and believing it would flow according to my will? To be by your side. To be by your sides. This is a punishment for me who dreams of/ wished for happiness.

That's only a MTL and my observation.

And please anyone who know what happens after this, do spoil it for me TT cause I can't handle the tense and waiting for this to pass by every 10 days :blob_teary: I just want the lion family to be all happy with bunny mummy and an addition of papa wolf :')

6. marteenee

marteenee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this was mentioned a few pages back here and I'm not sure though bc i can’t remember it that clearly but there would be a trial? Like Jeremy’s on the brink of getting seriously punished for assaulting a member of the royal family. And they would frame Shuli and him for having an affair I think because she’s so adamant on defending him. The evil cardinal planned all of this too.

Jukki likes this.
  7. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to ask, how does the Prince get himself exiled, and what was his reaction? Was Nora or Jeremy involved in any way?

hjnffnjh likes this.
  8. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know too. That sly prince, he's despicable. :blobangery::blobhero:

lan2001h likes this.
  9. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. Wanna know more about Shuli and prince ending. Like how he reacted when he found out about Shuli and Nora.
    And how Nora and his father relationship improved. Did father even realise everything that first prince did?

10. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody said earlier that Theobald was a shadow figurehead of an underground gambling ring. If I condensed the info properly, he enticed Elias and his own younger brother to gamble so the boys will get in trouble, and they will be punished while he maintains his squeaky clean image. If his plan was successful, Shuli will look at Elias disapprovingly and his brother will more be pressured by the empress and the emperor. I think by this time, Jeremy was already suspicious of Theo because I think he was alarmed by Theo's moves and advances to Shuli. Course, Nora isn't gonna be friends with him anytime soon.
    So, when he was discovered, he was exiled. I would imagine he was devastated since he had been getting away scotfree from his antics for so long. As the Cardinal said in the last chapter, he can easily manipulate adults and he was successful so far by manipulation of the Ducal couple plus his stepmother. Thank God Shuli is immune.

AerynJay, Elren, elhystine and 22 others like this.
  11. RegisNex346

RegisNex346 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, Physical Punishment is only applicable on certain situations only. This is very effective because it really drives the point home. Many parents in this day and age (unless you're of Asian Descent) don't use physical punishment anymore because they found out that this kind of punishment will only destroy the child's development. However, as i mentioned before, this kind of punishment is only to be used for certain situations only. The problem with the Duke and Nora is that, in private the Duke uses mostly derogatory and physical punishment on Nora. This already in the category of abuse.
    His mother knew what the Duke was doing to Nora yet she has no confidence to stop him. Bear in mind women of that era are not expected to go against their husbands. They are taught from young their husbands are the law of the House. The women's job is to raise children, socialize and make sure the family's name is not tarnished.

Hypothon and MiserableSOUL like this.
  12. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ;-; my parents used to hit me with a metal bar whenever i did wrong when i was small. It is quite sad that today many Asian parents still use physical punishment on their children and when they have grown up they usually use harsh word to criticize them.

13. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud We all need to pass the hydration test

Reading List:
    Link
    Aha! This is the manhwa I read yesterday :aww:
    Thank you for the spoilers!! I quite love Shuri, she has a great personality xD

14. Shinihka

Shinihka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, in the manhwa recently apeared a woman with these traits, maybe she's the mother of that prince? I remeber it being revealed that she was someone important from another country, but I honestly can't remember if she was a queen. Anyway, she and FL get along since Shuli helped her when she was being robbed. I think maybe she's gonna be a great ally to the FL late on!

15. PrinceTenjou

PrinceTenjou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the manhwa says that she's the princess of a foreign country! that might be going to war with Shuli's country. Nonetheless, it'll be cute if she and Shuli could become mother in law's.... She looks like a cool lady UwU

Jukki likes this.
  16. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that someone's already said that the green haired princess is the king's/Rachel's future husband's sister. So they'll still be in-laws.

MiserableSOUL and Jukki like this.
  17. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You read this from the novel raw? Kakaopage?
    Is there currently a translated novel from stepmother marchen???
    If there is please gimme the link :)

MapItOut and Lillynumber2 like this.
  18. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did she remarry? who and what chapter did they meet? because i feel like jeremy is not the ML and i think it is someone else.

19. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you should read to first page because all the répon,se you search a their

Th.ay and chamchaworld like this.
  20. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more lovey dovey scenes with nora and shuri. More spoilers please

Zeref_96 and Creolenerd like this.