Spoiler A Stepmother's Märchen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 28, 2019.

1. zarterius

zarterius New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the link to raws of the novel? or mtl. i cant find it

2. dionpie

dionpie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to Rachael??

Sitron17 likes this.
  3. mangalover_101

mangalover_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She marries the prince ( who is the brother of the disguised princess that Shuli meets at the market close to the sea. She already made her debut in the manhwa if you want see what she looks like.

dionpie likes this.
  4. dionpie

dionpie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh I see. I know who that princess is because I already read the manhwa. Thanks <3

5. scribble

scribble Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the 1st timeline coexist with the 2nd timeline?

6. licilou

licilou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about the book, but several times in the manhwa Shuli has gotten sudden headaches that are accompanied by flashbacks? I think? It happens at least twice, once when her mother and brother visit the manor, and another time during Jeremy's trial. Is she just remembering the first timeline or is something else going on?

Rylee56059 likes this.
  7. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She remember the previous timeline perfectly fine except for the detail of her death. She just know she died but don't know how or who was involved.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    Amanda16 and Jukki like this.
  8. mjp_nvl

mjp_nvl New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. calenow

calenow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel several times (although sometimes the translation is difficult to understand) and several times Jeremy seemed to mention that Jeremy's father did something bad to Shuri.

Does anyone know what Jeremy meant??? What did Yohan (?) actually do???

10. licilou

licilou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read the manhwa so I can't be sure this is right, but after Jeremy's trial he realized that his father had protected his siblings and him especially by sacrificing Shuli. That instead of being able to live her life she was tied down looking after them and the estate. Of course he's horrified by this and ends up pledging himself to her. I wouldn't be surprised if he continues to mention this now that he's aware, so I assume that's what he's referring to in the novel

Amanda16 and Creolenerd like this.
  11. Archaon

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Jeremy's dad did took a young girl away from her family and raise her to be the perfect care taker for his children, basically take away her childhood.
    Later on Jeremy discovered that his dad did worse things. It never stated out right but it seem like he did hit Shuli when she failed or misbehave, something Shuli suppress and doesn't want to remember. Basically Yohan put his family well-being above everything else, even Shuli well-being.

12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I told you all his dad was a creepy asshole. A guy marrying a 14 year old isnt usally a good guy

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  13. Archaon

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Yohan ever done anything sexual or had lustful thought about Shuli. He just seem like the kind that ready to put other under the bus for the sake of his own family. You could said he was a very strict teacher to the point of abusive.

14. calenow

calenow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't actually explain who did it here, but Jeremy is sure it was his father.

And Sorry My English Is Bad

15. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    In Manhwa, albrecht arrived at the place where Shuri was murdered AFTER this incident. But on the other hand, the novel said he killed her. How is it in the end ??

likeymiks and Reeka98 like this.
  16. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously poor shuri had completely messed up by this two families 1st her own and 2nd by her husband's. Just because she accidentally looked like that queen that's why she ended up with this messed husband at this point I seriously hate everyone that loved that ex queen and that ex queen also yes I m happy now that ex queen was dead and can't able to live long life with her harem, I only feel sorry how shuri suffered in 1st tl because the way she got killed she don't deserves that but I also felt bad how these siblings lives got destroyed but now after reading this I totally feel it was ok that dead man deserves this to witnessed how his family got back his karma to suffer for their whole life because of him poor shuri has to go so much atleast I thought he was not a bad man but I m wrong. Shuri is way to much kind hearted or may be she was brainwashed by that dead man where even there is a time to sacrifice herself she have to do it

What happened to Albrecht in current tl did he still betrayed her in this current tl?

17. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed?

18. cyrene_06

cyrene_06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers about the previous empress? In the second-last chapter, the crown prince was trying to get to know his deceased mother however no one would say anything but "she was a great empress" and even when he tried to ask his nanny she later disappeared and he even tried to look at the books and all it says that she died. I can't help but think something suspicious happened to her, is there any information about how she died?

Emma626, Rin.rinaaa and Jukki like this.
  19. louvathanasia

louvathanasia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Thank you for all the spoilers. But if possible, does anybody know where to read the novel? Thank you in advance!