A stupid drivers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, May 24, 2019.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I drove passed the traffic light and saw head a stupid driver. The road was a two lanes in each direction and it was pretty deserted. Two cars heading my way, in the lane beside the yellow line, and one car ahead of me in the other lane. My car was in the lane next to the yellow line.

Suddenly, the white van signal a left turn and switched into my lane and stopped completely, treating my lane as a turning lane. Did he not see me? Dude, I cursed: M***F***

I continued to drive straight and signal to change lane three cars ahead. I was pretty pissed because the car following him was also turning and followed his stupid example. This was when I wish the cop was actually around so both them idiots get a ticket.

A couple months ago, in thick fog, I was in a one way road and almost head jammed with a car who made a wrong turn. I expected to see more road as I drove ahead and the fog clear, but the sh***, I met a dimly lit car head. I brake so hard, I briefly thought it was the end.

Prior to that, just a street over, the one way road going the opposite way of that previous one—I just passed the traffics light when a green car turned and heading toward me, directly in my lane! Accident avoided but seriously is this road haunted? A couple weeks ago, I was heading home when the cop suddenly stopped and blocked one lane of that very same road. I passed and oh boy, another car heading the wrong direction. This time the cop is on it.

Any bad driving experience?

UnGrave likes this.
  2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I was driving home in the middle of a blizzard, one with lots of wind so heavy drifts were being formed, and I saw multiple cars in the ditch so I though "oh, guess it's dangerous here, better slow down" so I did slow down to about 30km/h. However the guy behind me decided he was too good to slow down, so he tries to pass me going 80 and of course, the drift hits him and he spins into my lane just as I was next to him. I managed to get into the ditch without him nailing me, but I was stuck there for 4 hours thanks to that idiot. I spent that whole time watching other idiots blow by at high speeds, even though the highway patrol came by to watch the spot and help me.

Miserys_End likes this.
  3. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Every day I drive, it's gotten to the point I've got a dashcam incase someone causes an accident so I have proof it wasnt my fault. Today I was driving on a four lane highway. Guy pulls out of a side road from the left side, so I move over into the slow lane to help him merge. Just about the time I'm getting ready to pass him on the right, he pulls in front of me and doesn't even bother using his turn signal. I hit the breaks and the horn, guy just flips the bird and turns on the next side road...

UnGrave likes this.
  4. Vudoodude

Vudoodude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It gets crazy sometimes, but luckily life goes on. I commute 2h everyday (usually 50min to work and about 1h10-20min on the way home because of traffic) so I've seen my fair share. Saw a person getting a blowjob while driving in the left lane, saw two people on an ATV driving on the highway (it's not allowed on the highway). Avoided my fair share of accidents and even caused a few of my own (my fault, sometimes you don't see the car at a first look). Even got rear-ended once but it was so minor that I didn't bother claiming it.