Short Story A Tale of NUF

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Ophious, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Under the protection of the Great spirit, the NUF empire had always been a peaceful empire. The citizens of this empire had never doubted that this tranquility would last forever. However, this illusion had easily shattered. The demon lord that had been sealed in the south had suddenly awakened, releasing monsters and leading a army of demons to attack the empire. The emperor wouldn't allow the peace to be forever destroyed, he sent armies to oppose the monsters and demons attacking the country. During this moment of chaos, the demon lord appeared inside the castle and kidnapped the princess. The princess had became the demon lord’s hostage, not daring to charge at the Dark castle with his army, afraid that the princess will be harmed. But as if the gods had heard the emperors prayers, a group arrived at NUF empire. The group claimed to be the heroes the Great spirit had sent, promising the emperor that the demon lord would be vanquished.

Engulfed in darkness, the continent’s southernmost area-within the deepest confines of the Dark castle, the hero’s group and the demon lord are currently confronting each other. “This ends now Demon lord! Return the princess at once!"

A young man with dark black hair, equipped with silver armor and a grayish helmet holding onto a golden sword. The Hero Parth declared while glaring at the demon lord.

“Be careful! I can feel a huge amount of mana emitting from him!” A voice could be heard next to Parth’s ear.

From afar, one would see a ball of light floating around Parth's shoulder. But on closer inspection one would see that the ball of light was in fact a tiny human with wings or in other words a fairy. This fairy was the light fairy that has been accompanying Parth ever since he began his journey.

“I understand, but I won’t lose. Because I have dependable comrades backing me this time”

That’s right. Standing behind Parth were his comrades that had joined him during his journey. Cloaked in a Grey robe and wielding a staff engraved with complex patterns was the mage, Casul reader. Dressed in light green armor, wielding a bow was the elf archer, Shio. And draped with a white cloak, holding a book that emitted holy light was the High priest, Holyshin.

"You won't escape this time Demonlord, we're putting an end to this now."

"Let's end this quickly. I want to go home to Lazydoc already. . . ."

"I just wanna go back home and continue my novels. . . ."

"Stop breaking character you two!"

""Hai""

The demon lord's loyal advisers laughed from both sides of the throne. “Hahaha, Seems like some annoying bugs are buzzing around here huh, Ritsuru?"

“Eh!? ah me? oh um...Yeah? I mean Yeah!”

". . . . .*sigh* Please pay attention to the scene Ritsuru. . . "

"ugh. . . Sorry. . . "

"Maa maa, don't be too hard on her Remy. She's been gone for awhile now, and the second she came back, she was dragged into this. Anyways, isn't you line up next?"

Saying so, the three figures slowly emerged from the shadows. One wearing a black robe and holding onto a scythe with a blade that was about a meter long, Remy. One holding onto a one handed sword while equipped with iron armor with sparks flying everywhere, Electromaster. And one dressed in a light red armor and holding onto a spear, Ritsuru.

“Ah, *cough* kuku, how should we handle this group, Maou-sama. We could easily wipe out this group without any effort.”

“Indeed, with enemies of this level, Master doesn't need to taint his hands!”

"We'll handle them, so just relax~*

After the three finished speaking, the figure that was resting on the throne slowly stood up.

“No need, I will fight as well, I will personally destroy them so that the princess will lose all hope and will have no choice but to marry me." Demon Lord Das stated in a provoking voice.

“Let's see if you have the ability to back up your words! Princess watch closely! I'll defeat the demonlord and save you!"

Parth shouted as he focused his gaze towards the left side of the throne.

At the corner of the room is a cage, a shadow of a girl could be seen within. A tall girl wearing a gorgeous dress with a silver tiara adorned atop her head to show that she is of royal heritage. Having a beautiful face but was expressing a gloomy expression. It was inevitable for such a thing to happen after being imprisoned by a freighting demon lord. Although that’s how it should've been, but it seemed to be a bit different. Her expression didn't seem to be caused by fear, it seemed more like the face a person would wear when faced against a unreasonable reality.

“Weird. . . . This is too weird. . . ”

“Hm? What’s weird, Princess Tony?”

“That’s what’s weird!”

After Parth called out the name, NUF's Princess, Tony used her finger and pointed out.

“Why am I the princess!? Based on reality shouldn't I be the emperor!? And What the hell is up with the character roles!” Cried out Tony.

Remy who stood behind Das sighed.

"Calm down Tony, it's just a short story. Not like this will affect anything in reality...I think..."

"THAT IS NOT FINE AT ALLLLL!!!!!! Also you just said something about a short story didn't you!? Didn't you!?"

“Holyshin, What's wrong with Princess Tony?"

“It seems that her mind is in a state of confusion right now. Well it's inevitable, since she is a fragile girl who suddenly got kidnapped and imprisoned by the big scary demon lord.”

“I’m not a fragile GIRLLLLL!!!! Besides, doesn’t a princess with the name Tony sound weird to you at all!?”

Princess Tony continued crying out desperately due to being mentally confuse. Parth and Casul couldn't help but look at her with eyes of pity, while Holyshin and Shio averted their gaze as they couldn't watch the poor princess suffer in such a state.

“Damn you demon lord! Driving the princess into such a condition! Do you have no humanity in you at all!?”

“Don't worry princess, well free you soon. . . .Demonlord you're going to pay for this!"

However, the demon lord only gave a smirk.

“She’s mine and mine alone, what I do to her is none of your concern and I will not allow you to take her from me. Heroes, Die at once!”

“Haha, fall into despair at your own powerlessness!”

“As a sigh of sympathy we shall put you all into a eternal slumber!”

"This is going to be fun"

“Don’t underestimate us, demon lord!”

“We won't lose to the likes of you!"

“Prepare to lose demon lord”

"I think we've said enough, let's start!"

“DON’T! IGNORE! MEEE!"

Directing at the heroes who ignored her due to their excitement, Princess Tony shouted.

“Even if I'm imprisoned here and I'm not the emperor, at least let me be a prince, A PRINCE! Why am I wearing such light clothing! And why the hell am I wearing an erotic undergarment that I've never seen before!”

"Erotic.....undergarment....?”

Hearing Tony's cries of despair, Das’s eyebrow twitched a bit.

“Eh……!?”

Due to the strong aura that suddenly engulfed her, Tony involuntarily shuddered. But Das was soon stopped by his advisers.

“Maou-sama. Please focus on the fight with the heroes.”

"Don't be distracted please Maou-sama."

“We can look at Tony in her undergarments later so for now let's fight.”

“…………”

Due to the three’s words, Das reluctantly faced Parth and the others once again. Then he suddenly gathered the mana in the air towards his hands as it emitted a black light.

“After I defeat you all, no one will disturb me from from spending time with Tony, Begone!”

“Like hell I'll allow you to disgrace the princess! Die!"

After shouting those words, Parth unsheathed his sword and quickly got into his stance. That
    was the starting signal of the battle. Hero Parth and Demon lord Das kicked the floor and jumped at the same time, and soon sword and demonic energy collided. Cracks soon spread along the walls and ground due to the fierce collision. At the same time, Casul the mage and Holyshin the priest started to chant spells, and Shio the archer quickly drew her bow preparing to provide backup. However, the demon lord’s advisers didn't simply ignore them.
    Electromaster drew his sword, Remy and Ritsuru quickly readied their weapons and attacked Holyshin, Casul and Shio. Within the Demon Lord Castle’s, in every corner, fierce battles raged on between the heroes and demon lord, a battle which held the fate of the princess and the existence of humankind. Both sides had the same amount of people and power equal each other. No, after an intense round of attacks and defense, the demon lord’s side slowly took the upper hand.

“*sigh* Only having this extent of power and you dare to try and take Tony from me? Ridiculous!”

“Tch, Don't underestimate me!”

Parth suddenly kicked the ground to make some distance, after opening a space of 50 meters between him and Das, Parth took out a potion and swiftly drank it. As the viscous liquid slowly flowed down his throat, a burning sensation slowly grew throughout his body as Mana continuously flowed from the world through him and into the sword. When Parth felt like he was about to burst, he quickly swung the sword down as if cleaving space itself, the sword light continued moving until it was about 5 meters from Das.

[Heed my call oh spirits of darkness, come forth and feast on the light.]

“Wha--!?“

Parth involuntarily let out a shocked voice as he saw the sword light slowly begin to break down before turning back into pure mana. Das didn’t let this chance escape. He quickly gathered the mana around him and quickly sent a punch filled with demonic energy, Parth was blown away by the attack.

“*cough* *pant *pant* ”

“Parth!”

While looking at the battle between the heroes and the demon lord from the cage, Tony shouted. Although the current situation was very unpleasant, but if the heroes lose, Tony would have to let the demon lord look at his undergarment, so the heroes must win this battle if not for humanity then for his dignity.

“ This is not good. We'll lose at this rate....”

Suddenly a voice could be heard next to Tony's ear. Looking behind, there a fuzzy light orb floated there.

“What is it this time....?”

“Aaaa, Sorry. I’m the fairy who’s assisting the hero, Fairy of light Nom de plume, at your service~ ”

“…………I....see.... A-anyways what is that thing surrounding the demon lord?”

“I’m afraid that’s a highly concentrated demonic defense. It’s basically a barrier made of highly concentrated mana that has been fused with the demon lord's demonic essence. If the demon lord has that, any attacks the heroes try to deal on him would be nullified and worse case, the attacks will be absorbed by the barrier.”

"How could that be! What should be done……!?”

"Hmmm....."

Nom de Plume entered a state of deep thought as she placed her hand on her chin.

“It's a gamble but I think I know how we can break it. But we'll need your help Princess Tony.”

“Eh!? ......Um.... what do I need to do?”

“Well, the power of the demon lord comes from the evil within his heart, so to get rid of that power we would need to get rid of that evil. But due to our current circumstances, that won't work, but we can weaken the barrier. All we need is to distract him for just a moment so that Parth can defeat him."

“Distract him? But we don't have anything to distract him with!”

“Well I wouldn't say we have nothing.......Sorry Princess....”

"Wha-!?"

In the middle of his sentence, a gust if wind suddenly appeared under his feet, then suddenly his skirt flew up.

“!!!”

Instantly. Das who was angrily staring at Parth for ruining his fun, widened her eyes. The next moment, Das entirely ignored Parth and the fight itself and lied on the ground, quickly taking out a camera from his sleeve, he rapidly pressed the shutter.

“Wai-!?”

Tony’s face turned entirely red and he quickly pressed the dress down. Das was heavily breathing as blood slowly dripped down his nose.

“Let me take more pictures! More pictures!”

“Don’t mess around with me!!! Also Das! Don’t just openly take out something that shouldn't exist in this world like a camera!!”

“That's not a problem at all, see this is a magic item that uses a special magical crystal made into shape of a lens that when you inject light magic into it, it captures the image and inscribes it onto sheep skin. Anyways, this doesn't matter anymore! Let me quickly get into a new position so that I can take some mo-"

“Diiiiieeeeee!!!”

Towards Das who was leisurely talking while facing Shidou, Parth swiftly swung down the holy sword onto the back of the demon lord's head, knocking him out instantly.

“Ma-Maou-sama!”

"Uwwaaah! Master!"

“*whistle* That's gonna hurt"

The Demon lord’s adviser said as they looked at their unconscious boss. Needless to say—Casul, Shio and Holyshin didn't miss this opening and swiftly knocked them out too. Finally, the evil Demon Lord was defeated and the empire of NUF was saved. After Princess Tony returned safely to the empire, he became the Hero's Parth’s wife and lived happily ever after.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I apologize for the awful grammar and/or story line.
    The reason I wrote this was due to a combination of boredom and a sudden impulse I had
    Plus @Tony said he would read this so......yeah
    Also please ignore the ending, I ran out of ideas and my train of thought derailed
    I blame "lights out".....Anyways, hoped you enjoyed the story(somewhat) and have a nice day

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  2. NovelsJapan

NovelsJapan |||Master of T-shirts|||「死にたい」「助けて」

Reading List:
    Link
    too connected its hard to read make more spaces between each paragraphs

Ophious likes this.
  3. Ophious

Reading List:
    Link
    k

afallenleaf likes this.
  4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    and here you're saying I have weird fantasies...

5. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaahh!!!!!!!!!

6. Ophious

Reading List:
    Link
    I was sleep deprived when I started this
    Don't question me

7. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tony... Your title has now changed into princess..

Alicia, kyuukestu, episod3ux and 6 others like this.
  8. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    NUF eNUF I guess

9. Ophious

Reading List:
    Link
    or damsel in distress if I make another story like this
    better?

10. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyyyyy
    why aren't I in this??
    @Das is currently my bitch :cry:
    I CALL INJUSTICE!!

11. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    for some reason perhaps @Tony will reincarnate into an otome game as a villainess in his next life :p

12. Ophious

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to the next time I wrote a story
    but never mind
    I realized that I'm too lazy to write

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  13. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should've made me that one guy who still had a Boadsword +6 even after reaching Ashen Lake. Lel

Nom de Plume likes this.
  14. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. Ophious

Reading List:
    Link
    Next time
    maybe
    if I ever do fantasy again or if I ever build motivation again

16. Casul Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    You've played dark souls so you know what I'm talking about Lel.

17. Ophious

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah
    I stopped playing for awhile
    That game is too stressful Orz

18. Casul Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    How far did you reach?

19. Ophious

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that far
    I can't remember specifically but I played up to the point where you go back to the starting point to get a rusted ring and fight a stray demon/dragon thing

20. Laazy

Laazy Ded

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahaha...
    *thumb up*