Forgotten Title A transmigration BL? Novel where the Mc is an Actor

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Miray_1902, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Miray_1902

Miray_1902 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two years ago? Or a year ago i read a Novel online About the Mc finding himself in another world? I think he had said he was in a book he read but im not so sure Anyway he was a Film Emperor in his Former live so he entered the Film Industrie, ah the person he entered tge body of was a rich second generation Brat? And the Male lead was someone his father knew?

Not that sure about if i remember some parts correctly since it was a few years ago the book had something over 70 chapter i think and the Mc had acted in about 3 or 2 dramas? Movies? And the romance hadnt even started by chapter 70 i think his first movie was a historical or cultivation one where he was the 3rd? Male lead? not so sure thoo and i think the second drama he acted on he got the role of a second male lead. If ya'll could help me find it i would be really gratefull i tried so hard finding it but i couldnt find it

Im sorry its my first time using this site like this i usually just read novels here so im not sure if im doing this correctly.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
    Yaoissii likes this.
  2. 7456

7456 « Ready-to-melt »

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure that that story is similar to—
    I Became the Koi Actor After Entering the Book

3. Miray_1902

Miray_1902 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that is the one cuz im sure that the male lead didnt get Reborn? And the start of the first chapter was diffrent from my memory if i remember correctly at all tho :blobsweat: Thank you tho!! I'll keep on searching!

7456 likes this.
  4. Miray_1902

Miray_1902 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Finally found it!!:blobparty: It was Superstar Aspirations Can't believe i havent noticed it before but i tried reading it a bit then i had the feeling of deja vu as i continued reading and at chapter 3! I finally realised it was the novel i was searching for!! I realised it when Rong Xu (Mc) Got his first Audition and the story mentioned the line "There was a hearsay in the world; whoever gets Wanqi, gets the world" and when i read the thing about the Chess boards i became 100% sure it was the Novel i was searching:blob_grin:

5. 7456

7456 « Ready-to-melt »

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad you found what you're looking for. I seen that series a lot but I haven't started on it yet. Seeing that you're pretty pumped with it, I'm planning on reading that within this year!