LCD A VIP as Soon as You Log In (by Toika)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, May 20, 2020.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC that's what we all said with the shopkeeper Loretta in ICDS. Yet it still became a harem.

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "There was no room for him to intervene, so he quickly ate so he could run away." Seriously, why would this guy even want a harem? He sounds like he'd be miserable.

Wouldn't it be a very bad idea to clear the gate? There's no guarantee that the gate will respawn afterwards, right? Wouldn't that rob everyone else of an excellent training environment?

3. ryguyxx

ryguyxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was said that some gates are respawn types even if they kill the boss. If not, their society is "strong eat the way" anyway. So the others will just lose?

4. ImperialNero

ImperialNero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im quite concerned with the nationalism tag. Can anyone enlighten me what the tag was all about?

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming its basically the same as Toika's other works, it just means that the most powerful superhumans are Korean, and the MC will do his best to help the Korean government when doing so doesn't conflict with his own intrests. It shouldn't contain the xenophobia and bigotry that the tag normally indicates.

6. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No nationalism tag any more ;)
    I removed it
    Toika can say korea is better in videogames or anything but never says the other nation are bad, they spoil us, f#cking japanesse or anything
    Mc in this novel even his first love is not korean and she is a good girl

7. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this as good of a read as the other Toika stories? I've been putting this off for a while now, but since I'm writing my own original story right now, I'm trying to read as many good web/light novels as possible for reference.

8. ImperialNero

ImperialNero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping for the plots to develop at least similar to seoul station necromancer though lol. That guy is batshit insane, making a new country within a country.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    This will be closer to Everyone Else is a Returnee.

10. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People. Don't freaking review when you have only read couple chapters.

11. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh...Toika prank mode is slowly creeping out.

You think people like those would be here? Them who have the logic that they have the 'right' to judge a thing after a few pages of reading?

Nah I don't think those things addicted to their ego are here.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll wind up saving that world or relocating the population.

That aside, I really don't understand why he's still enrolled in school. There's really nothing left that they can do for him. He's likely in the top 100 superhumans already, and he's guaranteed to get the job that he wants.

13. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably a mixture of a lot of things. While he is getting a lot of Anvil's memories, he definitely still has the mind of a much younger person. Just dropping out of school is not a normal thing they do, even in most modern fantasy works like this. In this one especially, the school seems to be actually making the work he has to do more difficult in order to accommodate his increasing power (like making him have to do more difficult dungeons), and there's probably still a lot of general knowledge that he doesn't know, so he is still learning stuff from school. He also has a lot of friends there, and wouldn't want to just ditch them by hopping out of school.

He also probably doesn't fully know where he wants to go after school, so he can't just grab a job he wants if he doesn't even know which job that is. He seems hesitant to sell his artifacts on Earth for now, since it will probably make him way too famous than he can handle right now. He even let the other girl take the credit mostly in the artifact-making contest due to that. However, he still wants to make artifacts, along with fighting stuff, so finding the right job for that is difficult, especially when he has to keep the hero universe and true extent of his crafting skills a secret. Maybe he could get Eunah to help, but he doesn't want to just rely on her for everything.

Overall, something like just quitting school without a concrete plan is generally not a good idea, and he's still young mentally, so he probably won't just drop out yet.

userunfriendly likes this.
  14. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s fine to like a novel but you shouldn’t tell others how to review :blobgift::blobgift::blobgift:

Alfha Robby and userunfriendly like this.
  15. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw if someone hasn't caught up with premium chaps, there has been some progress relating to the relationship between Claire, MC and Eunah. Won't spoil but Eunah isn't as forceful as she was in the start.
    achieved above 50% and unlocked 3rd liberation and got 3 billion HP

16. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t forget the Korean mentality of equating dropping out of school as failure. :D

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He clearly stated that he wanted to join the Association as I recall. At this point, he's basically already joined and anything else is a formality at best. I'm sure they'd also be ecstatic to let him craft to his heart's content once they understand how good he is at it, provided the Association was benefiting from at least some of that crafting.

userunfriendly likes this.
  18. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankfully his name isn’t Grid, so they won’t have to sell off their kids to afford it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  19. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I shouldn't tell other people to not review when they have read only one or two chapters?

20. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, You don’t expect someone at a restaurant to tell you to finish a nasty burger before you judge it right? :blob_coffee::blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

Is it the low rated reviews of the high ones with little chapters read that bother you? :hmm::hmm::hmm: