Spoiler A Way To Protect You, Sweetheart / 다정한 그대를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 9, 2021.

1. notblinded

notblinded New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youu
    is it in korean?

Haiting1536 likes this.
  2. susuanh1004

susuanh1004 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep Korean. I think haven't English Novel

Haiting1536 likes this.
  3. tamatamarin

tamatamarin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translation!! Would you happen to know/remember what chapter this is??

Haiting1536 likes this.
  4. Erunoor

Erunoor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around 161-162

5. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao ur making me laugh hard :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

chubbykitty likes this.
  6. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dietrian is the first ML I know who was on the receiving end of misunderstandings in the 1st timeline yet remained kind hearted till he end. Usually, male leads are complete... Who rides on the female lead's cocktails when it comes to mental strength and morality.

The only male lead who was stronger than his circumstances even if he didn't have the power to overcome any of it is Dietirian. Hands down!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  7. AQZ

AQZ 《[re]tired frog》

Reading List:
    Link
    i read all the spoilers up to this point, i might have missed it, but im still confused how Dietrian died in the orig. tl.
    IK that the mom placed a curse on the mc, that either she kills the ml in 6 months or dies, so did the mc kill ml or did the mom kill him?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Creolenerd likes this.
  8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think in manhwa it was explained as mother realizing that MC won’t kill ML and this is why she sent the army into their principality and they killed everyone except MC.

9. AQZ

AQZ 《[re]tired frog》

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, thank you:blobxd:

10. Erunoor

Reading List:
    Link
    After finding out Leticia's curse (Leticia was mumbling about the curse while sleeping after being drunken) , Deitrain once had a dream. In his dream he went to Josephina asking why would Leticia die, how can he save her from curse. But Josephina was laughing and said Leticia will die tonight. Then somehow he got the feeling that it's connected with him. Then he suicided while smiling!
    He saw how Leticia suffered after his death. How hellish life she led! So in this life he has no plan of dying instead of her. So he wants to break the curse and live with Leticia. But if that fails he plans to die together.
    But after saying that plan to Leticia , she got angry as now she can't let herself die with Deitrain. Coz she is pregnant. She told him that and Deitrain was dumbfounded!

11. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me a spoiler about leticia pregnancy??

12. eyyeh7824

eyyeh7824 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it the child from their first night?

does ml know that the dream he experienced is the first tl? does he also know it's because of the first tl that's why mc already fell in love with him?

how many chapters are there in this novel?

13. Erunoor

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the chapters after her giving birth, that's why I wrote the things I read upto.
    After being honest with each other's feelings, they spent their first night during daytime in the office of Deitrian as Leticia literally forced him to do it here. Then they spent a week long honeymoon. After that Leticia left the duchy to save her new wings and then she became sick. One of her wings , Kylas who has healing power diagnosis her pregnancy and she didn't tell anyone. As she wanted to let Dietrian know first. After that many things happened. Dietrian also got to know about first timeline as a Gilead. They met after many chapters. Then Dietrian told her that he wants to live with her breaking the curse. But if it fails he will die with her. Then Leticia told him about her pregnancy. First he was dumbfounded and Leticia became anxious. But later on he told her he just lost in words as it seems like a perfect ending with a full family. He kissed her all of her face, lips and all exposed area.

1. I don't know if it's from their first night as they spent another week together after their first deed.

2.At first he didn't realize that the dream was from first timeline. But he believed that he has to die to save Leticia. But after Leticia left the duchy to save her wings(after their confession, first night) , Leticia told her wings about her first timeline. Our sweetest Ahin told Deitrian about this through magic. Then Sigmund confirmed that all these events were real and Deitrian is a Gilead. From then Dietrian dreamt about the first timeline and get to know all the stuffs and sufferings. Then he got to know the exact reason why Leticia loved him.

3. Main Storyline - 225
    Side Stories - 69(ongoing)

Chorkie, Rin Lee, EliVesper and 95 others like this.
  14. LaSyJd

LaSyJd Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love him

15. eyyeh7824

eyyeh7824 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    were there any sweet moments from the first timeline? It was mentioned in manhwa that they had a kiss??

16. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the manhwa, the priests found every excuse to accuse Dietrian of forcing(Wedding night included) Letitia whenever he tried to take the initiative. He apologized every time for his "lack of manners". One day, she kissed him in his sleep. The scene was in her perspective so not sure if he was just pretending or genuinely sleeping.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  17. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone will give spoilers after leticia pregnancy

Haiting1536 and alliknow like this.
  18. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone share moments from pregnancy?Thanks

Haiting1536 likes this.
  19. pomgrenade

pomgrenade New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was so excited to see this is getting a manhwa but the second i saw that art style...

moccacino and DarkBlueOcean like this.
  20. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riiiiiggghhht (well except for the part about knowing [I know you meant yourself but I'm talking about knowing in general here] only of him treating the FL well despite being on the receiving end of misunderstandings in the first timeline. After all, Cedric Roygan from The Villainess Lives Twice is exactly the same as him)????
    I mean he did have his brother's letter telling him about the FL before he met her BUT when he met her in the flesh the first time in her previous life her antagonism towards him COULD have lead him to believe that it was all an act to get his brother to trust her and push him towards his death. He didn't believe that though. Because he's actually emotionally mature and strong enough to understand that rumours and hearsay don't mean you are given blanket permission to treat someone like sh!t! I absolutely love how you talk about the FLs too! Yes it's the *FLs*' mental strength, no one else'.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2021