Question a will eternal daoist Reverend master

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by krish1148, Apr 24, 2019.

1. krish1148

krish1148 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is daoist Reverend master?.where did the little turtle origin comes from.why vast domain ended.i am confused. What is the connection between little turtle,daoist Reverend,holy exterminate and the enemy from beyond.i am so confused.what does this have to do with all heaven.i am open to spoilers?.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  2. ericlanser

ericlanser New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive recently been looking into Taoism and its has made my life better in ways that no other religion can. It helps me accept the things that suck and appreciate them in order to live more happily. Furthermore, it helps get rid of any anxiety I sometimes have because awkwardness and anxiety doesn't align with my natural personality and therefore I feel happier and more liberated. It is of my understanding that Taoism as a pure philosophy can mesh with Christianity as it doesn't idolize a creator "God" or Messiah. Any thought on this? I've been raised Christian and although I'm on the fence about Christianity right now, I believe that perhaps the two can blend well. Anyone here have experience with both? The Tao has always been the way through time but is it possible that there is a creator God as well who set the Tao in motion or came as a result of the Tao or that Jesus was the Tao incarnate?