LCD A Will Eternal

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Fofofo

Fofofo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At 198 now and I keep wondering... why would you keep the habit of talking to yourself like a crazy person when there is a rabbit around you who repeats everything you say... and in enemy territory where you never know if someone is observing you with spiritual sense(or whatever it was called), his lack of.. everything annoys me more than it should :p

At 202.. is he incapable of thinking without speaking out loud what he thinks? I know it's an attempt at comedy but it's frankly ruining the story for me, I'm guessing the rabbit will be important in the future but still...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh ... his <thinking aloud> got me too (especially after the different <Rabbit Incidents>), and I was wondering why he did it ongoing ... and then I remembered a friend of mine - she talks non-stop to herself while <thinking/planning> ... so there are people like that.

3. Fofofo

Fofofo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess there are people like that :p

The biggest problem I'm having with the novel is that, even though he was mischievous/silly in earlier chapters he still appeared smart, he thought things through, now it's just one slapstick comedy bit after the other, it's like, 90% silly comedy, the rest is him sitting still cultivating or getting angry and then killing some people, I guess I was just expecting something else from this author.

4. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    next 2 chapters are gonna be fun.

5. SleepyFox

SleepyFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was incredibly satisfying.

6. SeiNoNarukana

SeiNoNarukana [A Certain Holy Sword]

Reading List:
    Link
    Boo !

So, I guess Bai Xiaochun will unite Blood Stream Sect and Spirit Stream Sect.

I would guess Song Junwan would be shocked seeing Xuemei and Nightcrypt hugging later >.>

7. My Pen is Mightier Than Swords

My Pen is Mightier Than Swords ["Questioning the firmament"]

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume that this is his original personality and that he always has that steel like, smart facade to him, but it's drowned out by his silly and slapstick self. But when pushed to the extreme, his thinking ability and cold personality will come out in full force.

8. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit xumei is boo. Not in million years I would imagine that. Wow but what about song chick I personally like her more. Ahhhhh er gen stop this u are killing me

9. Lord Ainzzz

Lord Ainzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me who tf is boo? Cant remember her/him

10. Trent

Trent ☕ Ursine Tea Zealot ☕

Reading List:
    Link
    <.< It took me a couple moments to realize that he wasn't just trying to scare her.

11. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the girl who disappeared shortly after he reached foundation establishment. she was also with him during the loulan clan arc

deathbladesjz and Lord Ainzzz like this.
  12. LeeEzekiel

LeeEzekiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am laughing my ass off right now. Er Gen has gotten so much better at keeping the plot interesting and fresh, I swear.

deathbladesjz likes this.
  13. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    So does this mean Xuemei was killed long ago, and Du Lingfei replaced her way back before foundation establishment? I wonder whether Patriarch Limitless broke the rules, or Du Lingfei used her clan's trasures. Things got very interesting.

Du Lingfei
    I know right! ISSTH took books to get exciting. It kept readers for the humor, but Er en clearly ramped up the humor and introduced the action much earlier for AWE!
    I actually sort of agree with you...but to be fair Du LIngfei hasn't had much development. She's always impersonating others, so we have no grasp on her true character. Maybe Er Gen will make a harem for once? I could buy it if it's Bai Xiaochun.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
    LeeEzekiel and deathbladesjz like this.
  14. deathbladesjz

deathbladesjz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually there are some major clues in the past couple chapters. I didn't notice them when I first read it in Chinese, but when I actually translated the chapters they were like spotlights. XD

Notaborax and LeeEzekiel like this.
  15. LeeEzekiel

LeeEzekiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have two theories: One is what you mentioned, either Du Lingfei was Xuemei from the very beginning or she took her place long ago, possibly by killing her.

Second theory is that Du Lingfei somehow swapped with Xuemei when they entered this last area, which is why all of her injuries were completely healed.

Either way this reeks of a huge conspiracy by Limitless.

EDIT: Also, harem pls. Hou Xiaomei is too damn cute but she basically has zero chance of winning.

chencking likes this.
  16. deathbladesjz

deathbladesjz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured I would throw this into the mix, my thoughts when I originally read this chapter:

What about the timeline of the Foundation Establishment trials by fire? They all started at the same time, and (presumably) ended roughly at the same time. However, Du Lingfei was the emissary in Eastwood City during that very time. How do you reconcile that? According to the info from Xu Baocai, Xuemei reached nine Earthstring Tideflows at almost the exact same time BXC did.

Obviously I know the answer now, but at the time I was very curious about this point. I wonder if anyone here has a good theory.

BlackSilver12 and LeeEzekiel like this.
  17. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    holy shit to the max what is this twist. omg:eek: whata gonna happen now. wot?!

18. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    I really didn’t expected it. The twist was so big for me that i let out a laugh. :blob_grin:

19. blablabla12

blablabla12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xuemei real surname is Du, Song junwan called her Du Xuemei.

20. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    But she's using a mask like Bai Xiaochun. We know there must be a Xuemei mask, but I also wouldn't be surprised if there was a Du Lingfei mask she used in the Spirit Stream sect. From how real the Chen clan conflict was, she can't have been suppressing her cultivation base, so she must of somehow, somewhere achieved Earthtide Foundation Establishment!

It is a good point though. Maybe she's mimicking her cultivation base with treasures or her clan took her to breakthrough elsewhere.
    The second theory is interesting, but she'd have to trick the Undying Giant for that, which I feel is a bit beyond her. O'm not sure why they're so deadset on becoming Blood Master, but unless Patriarch Limitless is that blood figure or can see through masks, I'm not sure he's involved. Well, unless it's some huge conspiracy there never was a Xuemei.

PS: Hou Xiaomei is cute, but I'm prepared for her to die any chapter because of that.... The atmosphere feels like a mix of Renegade Immortal and ISSTH, so I'm expecting tragedy and gore.

When was this? I only remember slut

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
    StuffedDuck likes this.