LCD A Will Eternal

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 27, 2016.

1. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    He had to absorb his Deva souls to survive Mistress Red Dust and can no longer reach Nascent Soul any other way.

2. Echoes

Echoes 【Wandering Monk】

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at chp 88 now.
    That chosen battle between south and north.
    And then i remember Bai xiaochuan had a Beastseed something.
    I am wondering when he get his own pet.
    Anyone know in which chp?

3. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was in the 140s, though it's been awhile. It's the arc right after the battle.

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  4. Sairony

Sairony Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone remember what happened to the turtle that could be shaken for cultivation? Wasn't as op as the wok, but certainly didn't seem to have outlived its usefulness.

mrttao likes this.
  5. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    It is still living, hiding in Uncle Bai's bag of holding ... however, it will show up again :blobsmirk:

6. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    The turtle speeds up the absorption of spiritual energy. 0 sped up is still 0

7. -M4-

-M4- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just remembered this: since normal Devas require a 15-fold enhancement, I bet Heaven-Dao Deva will require a 20-fold or something crazy like that. I won't bet on 30 purely based on the fact that there are at least 2 more power levels above Deva.

chencking likes this.
  8. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, because 21-fold is already the Demigod realm. Heaven-dao is all about superior quality, not quantity. Who knows, there may not even be a Heaven-dao Deva soul

-M4- likes this.
  9. -M4-

-M4- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's all about quality, but isn't a 20-fold enhancement pretty much the best quality the item you are supposed to fuse with (or something to that effect) can have below the Demigod realm? I am assuming you won't need to fuse again to cross the threshold from Deva to Demigod though. Another possibility I can see is a 15-fold enhancement on both nascent soul and item to form the perfect path.

I believe there is a Heaven-Dao Deva since that "most powerful" guy at the centre of the world is said to have walked the perfect path all the way to where he is now. It also goes in line with the rest of this MC's path and ISSTH's Meng Hao's path.

chencking likes this.
  10. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    They said the Celestial walked the Heaven dao path up to the Nascent Soul, but at the time we didn't even know of Demigods. I'm not saying it's impossible for there to be a Heaven-dao Deva soul. I'm just saying I do not see it in spirit enhancements, because the moment you hit 15 you break through to the Deva realm. You cannot put it off until you finish your 20th spirit enhancement, and you cannot switch to the Heaven-dao after a normal breakthrough.

I checked ch 575, and I realized I remembered some things wrongly. There are 2 known ways to enter the Deva realm. One is to use 15+ spirit enhanced items to sense the aura of Heaven and Earth. The other is to spirit enhance your own nascent soul 21 times, upon which you enter the deva realm. The latter is legendary, and no one is known to have used a 15-fold enhancement to reach mid-Nascent Soul, let alone 21 to reach the Deva realm. I also reviewed ch 554, and it turns out 15 spirit enhancements marks the Deva realm for items. 20 fold is a peak Deva. The 21st spirit enhancement pushes it into the Demigod realm.

Since it takes 21 spirit enhancements to push a Nascent Soul into the Deva realm, that may truly create a Heaven-dao Deva soul. It wouldn't be odd, as normally an item would reach the Demigod level by then. However, the Celestial only had a Heaven-dao Nascent Soul iirc. There was no mention of his Deva soul.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    -M4- likes this.
  11. LombokHot

LombokHot Hottest Chili Ever Known

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone explain to me what undying hex do? Im stacking up chapters but now forget what it was for. Or even better give me the chap number where its explained

12. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a sealing technique, but Bai Xiaochun can also use it to penetrate space and barriers. He learned it around when he joined the Great Wall army, and it's how he penetrated the Great Barrier

13. LombokHot

Reading List:
    Link
    Like a Blink then

14. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's a blink that can't be blocked through the normal means used to block teleportation and that hurts the user

15. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    Except it's mainly a sealing technique, and often used as such in combat. The teleportation is for when Bai Xiaochun has to escape

16. LombokHot

Reading List:
    Link
    Both sealing and teleportation. I cant see the silver lining here. How is something thats used to seal, be used for teleportation. Or is it just an ability with two totally different function? Wait that didnt make sense...
    I'll just try too look up at the chap then. Anyone know the exact chap?

17. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    I always think of it as a wormhole. I think it's explained when he uses it for the first time soon after joining the army.

18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So...like...I saw a bestiality tag on AWE....who hump what?

19. Rhetali

Rhetali New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it has something to do with space. When he seals someone he uses space to lock them down. When he blinks he teleports through space

20. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AWE is a comedy, not your typical xianxia. The author has made a toolbox for his comedy, one of which is that the MC is a Mad Scientist alchemist who just mixes things to create the most ridiculous of random magical effects. Among them he discovers something that can induce insane lust in animals and uses it to make large quantities of animals go on a rape spree without regards to whether they are attacking their own species or a conveniently placed human. MC then abuses said pill liberally. He also specifically develops a means to target such "enraged" animals. So people quickly learn that they must never use pet beasts to fight against the MC