LCD A Will Eternal

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 27, 2016.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s still a lot of techniques he can practice like the human controlling technique, or an evolved version of his cold technique, or he can start hunting things and stealing herbs for the undying blood. He can also just use his umbrella to steal vitality. Does he still have that statue from the wilderness that emits spiritual energy? He can cultivate with that

2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    this is in the same multiverse but not the same universe and Xiaochun is not Allheaven. Transcendence is step 3 and when Xiaochun transcends, he encounters a promissory note from Meng Hao that forces him into debt. Xiaochun remarks that Meng Hao is a step 5 cultivator and decides to pay the debt in aphrodisiac pills

Concernedcitizen likes this.
  3. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These northerners have to be the dumbest people in the entirety of the xianxia genre, and that's saying something... They won't kill BXC because they fear the consequences, insted they're all berating, humiliating, limiting him... essenially they are forcing him into a corner, the guy is a Deva, probably one of the youngest (I'm guessing), who had the BP to trounce Devas as a NS, and at Early Deva he is still ridiculously strong to the point he can beat most of them one-on-one, he has monstrous rumours around him, is vindictive, is known to destroy a sect and leave it barren, survived decades in the hostile wildlands, the guy swore an oath to the heavens that he would make the ghostmother pay if she killed Xiaomei - A being that could play around with the Celestial when he has home advantage, what makes these f***ers think that once he enters Late Deva/Demigod (or when/if he gets that treasure, but they don't know about the treasure), he won't come back and turn the sect into a crater? I know this whole arc is played for s**ts and giggles by the author, but dammit does it annoy me...

blablabla12 and mrttao like this.
  4. Shratath

Shratath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the latest chapter (973) and i really need an answer (pun intended)
    So why Celestial left BA on that place for so many years??
    P.s: dont really remember spell formation of that baby girl being weakened btw :p

5. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    -The North remembers.
    -Who? Bai Xiao-
    -THE NORTH FORGETS!

6. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it was all the way back when BXC was testing medicine on animals, AKA The Rabbit's Advent, roughly around those chapters, the monkey (whom at the time we didn't know who he was) said that BXC's path of medicine was demonic(I think) in nature, he noticed the formation was weakened, and at some point he talked with the sect master about them having an infiltrator...

On an different (but not entirely unrelated) note: I have a theory on about why BXC will be enemies with the celestial:
    It's quite likely that since he cannot cultivate the real technique thing to become a true celestial, it's quite likely that he has had Lingfei train in it so that he can somehow siphon it from her (probably killing her in the process, but you know: cultivators...), the same thing he probably was trying to do on the ice baby, the flaw here is that it's unlikely for Ice Baby to know that the celestial had her daughter practice it, what with her sporadic bouts of consciousness, although its very likely that this theory is true, just not the reason Ice Baby thought; that idea, however brought forwards this thought process: BXC cultivates the *sigh* Live Forever something or the other, which he acquired from his original sect, they got it from Ice Baby's original persona, BXC also experienced a lot of progress in the Blood Stream sect, the sect based on Ice Baby's OP's husband, which means that the full two-parter codex should be the thing the celestial needs to become the celestial (why do I keep calling this guy the celestial? he lacks proper qualifications... know what, I'm calling him the bastard from now on), and he will somehow siphon the thing he needs to become the celestial from Xiaochun, killing him in the process, it would make more sense for Ice Baby to know that BXC practices the thing, and that he will somehow expose himself on the latter stages of its training, making him direct enemies with the bastard; the former theory also would explain why the bastard does not give a damn (or didn't at the time) about BXC and DLF being together, after all she's someone bound to die, might as well let her be happy for a while (cultivator daddy logic...)

7. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wonder why these villains always play the victim role when MC retaialtes when they try to harm/kill MC. Like, they are entitled to do tyranny but the MC crushing them makes the world so unfair.

8. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because some of the villains originally had high cultivations that let them kill thousands of BXC with a single breath but all of a sudden a single BXC, nowhere near their (villain) original cultivation level, is able to slap them around. In xianxia/xuanhuan/wuxia, MIGHT IS RIGHT but now that age old rule is being subverted.

Concernedcitizen likes this.
  9. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get that, but they dress up as victim with that. They are losers but they ain't victim. When every novel, villain, plots do the same thing, its getting tiresome.

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the moon flowers recognize him

11. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Me reading the latest chapters : "Hype!! :D.....wut? NOOOOOOO Whyyyy!!! T_T NANI?!! Impossible! WTF?!!!!! :O *mindblown*"

[Plot Twist&Emotional RollerCoaster LVL EX appeared!]
    [Nepuko's mind is mindblown!]
    [Fatality!]

12. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    All hell let loose, the celestial is fcked.

13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I’m enjoying this fight the most out of all of them so far

14. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
  15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Our baby boy lives!

16. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 1058:

“It’s too bad we only had one,” he said. “If I could eat fish like that more often, I could reach the great circle in no time!”
    [...]
    Based on what he could tell, if he practiced ordinary cultivation with the spiritual energy in Saint-Emperor City, then he couldn’t achieve in ten years or more what he had just achieved by eating half of a heavenly dragonfish.

1 dragonfish > 20 years cultivation

CHAPTER 1063:

Bai Xiaochun was a bit nervous, but reminded himself that he had given away about thirty percent of the heavenly dragonfish he had caught in the past half a month or so.
    [...]
    “So stingy!” Bai Xiaochun grumbled. “[...] I only got about 3,000 so far. I'd say 10,000 would be a good limit.” [...] Despite all of the heavenly dragonfish he had eaten so far, he was still quite a distance away from a cultivation base breakthrough. It was a real pity.

2100 dragonfish > 42000 years cultivation

CONCLUSION:

BXC has zero talent. Even 40000 years of cultivation doesn't get him close to reaching the great circle of his current realm.

17. TheDeadApostle

TheDeadApostle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he did say he gave out about a third. It's also possible that they become less potent the more he consumes them.

18. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
    How to live forever?
    You must seek death to live forever -BXC

Nepuko and Mercy like this.
  19. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    It was said later that every time he consumes a new the potency is greatly reduced.

20. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tho I wonder why issth's lcd had +300 pages, while Er Gen's other novels dosen't. (and most of them are better than issth)

Was it because when issth was TLed, there was very few Xianxias at the time, so folks didn't have much lcd choice? Hm.....

Mercy likes this.