Spoiler A Wish To Grab Lugis

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Lazriser, Mar 30, 2020.

?

Who are you rooting for in the Lugis super bowl?

1. Saint

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Knight

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Sorceress

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. Elf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Childhood friend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Hero

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently reading it through Google translate from the web novel source. I have to say, albeit a little hard to understand, I can tell which is which and who is who. Not really affecting my grammar, but more like I'm learning a completely different language. Indeed. Scattered English is what I call it.

Ah, back to the topic.

Like... DAMN~ All the heroines in this new timeline are all manipulative women. Instead of changing fate for the better, they all became insert character name alter or something. All of these girls are power hungry and and thirsty for him. It's like every girl Lugis met in his previous timeline, they all become twisted in a sense, they lose sight of tomorrow and are ensnared by the darkness surrounding Lugis.

There's also that shadowy figure taunting the main religions's god. It feels like I'm reading a JP version of Faust. Maybe I am?

Lugis' childhood friend wants to break him slowly so only he looks at her. Girl went insane from her duty as a saint candidate and her intense jealousy over Lugis being intimate with the Heraldy Saintess.

Lugis' still hateful noble knight-woman went full on crazy for Lugis. Likes Lugis to suffer more by his own foolishness, but also wants Lugis to depend on her as she follows Lugis insane instructions without doubt.

Lugis' still annoying sorceress definitely became the most twisted in the group. Almost comparable to his childhood friend. Girl just wants Lugis and is willing to destroy everything in her path should her trigger go off. Her dependence on Lugis is unhealthier than her dependence on the hero in the previous timeline.

Lugis' new companion or collaborator, the Heraldy Saint also fell for him but in her own distorted view. She's gradually trying to force him to depend on her existence. She's threatening him with herself in order for him to prioritize her, every time he does something dangerous.

Lugis' new ally or elf queen, (temp) hunter princess had similar circumstances like the sorceress with a little bit of the Heraldly Saint's. Makes sense after spending a long time together with Lugis while both imprisoned in the tower. Even during the round table meeting between the heroines, it would have sparked an internal conflict if Ann didn't change the subject. Like elf queen wants her knight, Lugis, all for herself. Clearly stating it so during the meeting consequently made the rest of Lugis' harem wary and downright baring threatening glares on their suppose ally elf queen.

As for Ann and the Steel Princess... I'll continue reading on if their stance towards Lugis will change or not.

Also secret best girl route unlocked! Yes! It's our one and only hero, Stanley! Golden boy is now in arena of sorts, training and waiting for reunite with his new rival in fate! Lugis! Even golden boy wants Lugis for himself!

2. cartman-un

cartman-un Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give me a full spoiler about what happened to the hero.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  3. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    He lost in their first battle over the city. Now he trains in the arena to polish his skills in hopes of fighting Lugis again. He views Lugis in a friendly light, if only circumstances were different, but he doesn't know they would still remain at odds like in their previous lives. Stanley who upholds the main religion while Lugis who became the hero of a heretic religion. Now he views Lugis as an enemy, but more of a rival, since this is his first taste of defeat against Lugis Hero Killer magic weapon.

4. cartman-un

cartman-un Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the heroines fall in love with stanley in the first timeline? Right now the current tl is vague about this

5. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not explicitly stated in the new timeline; just speculations or hints about each heroine's arc. Probably how Lugis and Stanley had difference choices in solving each heroine's problem. Knight valued strength and honor. Lugis twisted that and made her yan on him. Sorceress had a dependency issue. Lugis twisted that parasitic relationship from Stanley to him. Childhood friend? It's a mystery, but I'm not liking her past and present selves. Even if she got possessed by the her and Stanley's religion's deity in attempts to defeat the shadow's scheme in helping Lugis. Elf princess who became queen likely never fell for Stanley, since Stanley's religion forced her kingdom/tribe to yield. Lugis twisted that and made her obsessed over Lugis, after she crowned him her knight, which leads to internal conflict in the harem. Yes, it's definitely a harem, but not a brainwashed harem. Something more like Seven's harem where the girls have their own personal reasons to love and possess Lugis. Then there's the heretic saint woman whose suppose to be dead but survived due to Lugis' intervention. She has her own twisted sense of love for him and her trusted best friend... is likely going insane for Lugis too.

In other words, all the girls are going insane after being "saved" by Lugis. They're all manipulative women who'll kill to get their man literally. Currently on a ceasefire with other girls, due to fighting childhood friend and Stanley's religion in a holy war. Almost forgot, but its hinted childhood friend might have liked Lugis in the past, but there comes Stanley. The cliche shining hero vs childhood villager. Now, she's obsessed in destroy everyone in Lugis team, so she can enslave Lugis for herself. They're all crazy.

Rahmatrianz and Yayahoo12 like this.
  6. cartman-un

cartman-un Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dayum it would be interesting to know how the heroines fall in love with Stanley and if Stanley had ever resolved their own personal problems.

Yayahoo12 likes this.
  7. M1thIs

M1thIs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Helt Stanley even fixed their issues. Like in the past timeline, the heroines were way more dark. For example, Caria in the past timeline always picked on the weak because of her father. However, Lugis in the present solved her dad issues, but Caria is now yandere towards Lugis XD

Yayahoo12 likes this.
  8. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the odds of this having a harem ending?

9. Yayahoo12

Yayahoo12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty high.

10. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So what’s his relationship like with each of the heroines in the current timeline?

11. Apollonas

Apollonas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After his childhood friend leaves, does she join the hero of what?

12. thetourist

thetourist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know if Ariene joins the Lugis group and leaves the church..? or does she support the church and try to harm Lugis?
    When will they interact with each other? what chapter? I have read till v7c176 till current translations..