Recommendations A womaniser protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by The_Essay_Writer, Jun 8, 2022.

1. The_Essay_Writer

The_Essay_Writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novel where the protagonist is a "womaniser". You know, classic combination of the traits: charming, handsome, quirky, smooth and kinda funny and optionally, wealthy.
    The setting can be anything but preferably, modern.
    ~Thanks in advance ~

2. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure "womaniser" would also include the trait of being sexually disloyal.
    Regardless, the only novel I can think of off the top of my head that kind of fits this is Dragon Maken War (as you might guess from the title, it's not modern. Sorry about that.)

3. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A womanizer doesn't necessarily have to be disloyal, it just means someone who sleeps with a lot of different women, but you don't need to be in a committed relationship to sleep with someone. A womanizer can be someone who has a lot of one night stands, or someone who has a lot of friends with benefits.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    aShinyVaporeon likes this.
  4. Stripedhatbecomesgay

Stripedhatbecomesgay Guess who’s a super good spammer? It’s me!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I have a manga instead of a novel and yuri but the dad is a gigolo and he appears around the end
    It's called Yuricam-Yurika no Campus Life

5. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, that's probably true. I guess I've been influenced by the derogatory way it's used and didn't really look up the definition. Then again, womanizers aren't necessarily charming, they just sleep around.

6. kamikazedrew

kamikazedrew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's like every JP and CN, all the male protagonists are womanising giga chads by their authors standards. It doesn't matter if everyone thinks other wise of their MC.

7. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's assumed if you can get a lot of people to sleep with you, than you must be somewhat charismatic. Although I suppose there are other methods to seduce people, like being really attractive, or having a lot of money. I would also add being well endowed, but you couldn't know that until after the fact would you, so it can't really be used as lure.

Also surprised no one has suggested this yet. Womanizing Mage, like granted the protagonist doesn't really fit most of the OP descriptors, but womanizing is literally in the title. Oh also not a modern setting, obviously.

aShinyVaporeon likes this.
  8. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Rich Second Generation Villain’s Father (rich handsome middle aged CEO is the best)
    Shenhao: Started From System Downtime (mc got rich from system but his personality is quite funny, although he only has one gf he has more than 2 s*x friends, he wont allow his s*x friends to step out their line and challenge his gf status)