Discussion A world empty of lies and truth with only reality as its tenet?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would mankind live better and be friendlier with each other if nobody can lie and only say the truth? Those who lie shall become the reality of their lie. A universal law that turns lies into absolute truth, but lies in this universe have actual weight of karma. As long one does not lie, they will not be burdened by the weight of karma from the future. It shall manifest in the forming of disjoint memories overflowing into the liar's mind. They will be unable to recognize which reality is true or not. They shall be locked forever inside their false world filled with the weight of their lies having affected future relations in present time-axis. Insanity or continuous mental torture are the only side effects of lying.

TLDR Lying will have you suffer from Reading Steiner side effects relative to how much your lie can affect causality in your life and others lives. Half truths are truths, but if the person considers their actions somewhat a lie, then they will suffer from Reading Steiner side effects from Steins;Gate.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    imK and SquadCammander354 like this.
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What future karma are you talking about?
    Mate you are saying that reality would warp to suit each person
    [​IMG]

3. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    So, if i say i have harem, the karma that will come is either get stabbed by harem or be hated by parents in-law :hmm:

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  4. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Not reality, but your mind will have feedback from your future reality related to your lie. There's a problem though, you're only experiencing it through your mind. In actuality, you're seen as a insane person or someone out of present time, because you're seeing a different reality from theirs. Remember, a world empty of lies and truth with only reality as its tenet.
    I'm saying you'll not die from the bleeding if someone does stab you in the future, but you will experience that pain and death through your mind in the present. Thus, you'll die from insanity instead or live through continuous mental torture from being unable to recognize which is real or not anymore.

5. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    That is called living a lie :blobexpressionless:

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  6. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    In a world empty thread title, madness is an actual disease from lying apparently. The mad people aren't treated but isolated or terminated if they turn feral. So the law is kept intact, a world empty thread title. Those with sinister minds are left open and vulnerable due to the consequences of lying, so they're treated the same or worse than liars. This should make the world better, since latent criminals and corruptible souls aren't tainting the clean souls of mankind.

imK and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  7. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems bad.

8. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I'm actually diagnosed with dead.

9. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One can still lie when telling the truth. The so called half truths that are truth but missing crucial details.

Example of this is in the novel about a failure that has only abnormal status as skill. He met the strongest human that could detect lies. He managed to decieve him by telling half truths or technically truths but missing crucial details.

In real world half truths are made all the time in politics and in courts. For example the truth is the defendant killed the victim and will sentence to jail if the crucial detail the victim tried to kill the defendant is not proven to be truth.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  10. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, someone will reincarnate or transmigrate into such world and 'invent' asylums and some criminal mind will embrace such 'disease' and will find a way to reach power :blobspearpeek:

11. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not real world but a world thread title. Half truths are considered truths, but such a loophole will not work when the person considers their actions a lie of sort. This world literally knows you're lying or not, because your intentions are seen by the world.

12. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is one very big wrong premise to this theory. That the truth does not breed conflict and that lies do not stop them.

"I think you are a stupid moron with no redeeming qualities whatsoever and should just jump off the building for the good of mankind" might be a truth but do you think that it would stop a fight? Or start one?

In reverse, there are things such as "social lies" that are told just to stop conflict. Like "Wow your holiday photos are so interesting!" or "That's an interesting hobby!" is a lot less conflict inducing than "Damn it! Who cares about your holiday boasting!" or "Damn, that's a disgusting no life hobby.".

Results are what matters. Blind faith to an ideology like "everyone tells the truth = peace on earth" is stupid and will very often get you the utter reverse of what you want.

13. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    The purpose is not world peace, but a more harmonious humanity and gradual decline of crime globally. Keeping evil at 1% while the remaining are 99% ignorant of sin, ignorant of evil, and ignorant of corruption.

14. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First there are millions of people telling untruth about the universe while believing it. For example, sun revolves around the earth. What would happen in that case?

There are also a lot of religious statements that would cause issues. You can convert to a different religion by stating certain words and religious war are all over human history.

Also, if a billion people say Yao ming is the greatest basketball player if all time, what would happen in this karma thing?

15. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not matter of what the actual truth is, its that you're not allowed to lie in this world.

16. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough*

You're a short sighted fool that is so in love with his own ideology and fantasy that you are totally blind to the flaws and utter stupidity that is the premise. How anyone like you even finished school by graduating and not getting kicked out is probably one of the biggest mysteries of the modern world. (truth).

lol.

Now how harmonious is that? :ROFLMAO: And if reality would warp to suit my "lie", then doesn't that mean you'll become a fool?

Don't be an idiot.

17. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like you want to wipe out society to me rather than save it.

Nightow1 and lighterxx like this.
  18. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
    unless you are planning a fully utapic world with one government and one continent all together, its pretty impossible assume good things will happen as result of not lying

19. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I would still be here and you as well, but your mind would seeing a different world where I'm a fool.

20. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't want this to result to another destined to fail utopia. Last time someone did it, the world regressed instead of progressing into the future. I want to keep the current mankind evolving without the need to revert back to ancient eras.