Resolved A yaoi manga with a demon

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ylfalaya, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Ylfalaya

Ylfalaya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi !
    So, i'm searching for a manga (and that's when i realize that i'm not really on the good forum... haha), a medieval yaoi which's about an adventure with a sort of demon (?) uke and a mage (?) (don't relly remember if he's a mage lol).

So what i remember about it is that's the demon (i think we learn he is a demon later in the story) has sometimes black marks on his body and it causes him to go on rut (and there's the smut lol). From what i remember he has short black hair and he's handsome and manly (or so i think so lol).
    The seme is white haired (can't tell the color because it's a manga in black and white) and has long hair, from memory he's some kind of mage and wears white robes.
    There's also a part of the plot where the uke is kidnapped by another character.
    And about the artistic style huuum, it's a manga in black and white, and it's not recent, since i last read it like... 5 years ago ?

Sorry i know it's really little information but i don't remember anyhting else...
    Also, since i read it a long time ago, my memories are possibly wrong sooo, if you have a proposition that doesn't check all the requirements, it's okay anyway.

Sorry for my english and thanks in advance <3

2. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    i thinks it was "crimson spell" or somthing close to that.... i'm pretty sure i'm right, but its been years(?) Since ive seen it >.> never finished reading it either....

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  3. Ylfalaya

Ylfalaya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it ! Wow thanks for that fast answer xD