Resolved A Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by evankhll, Apr 30, 2022.

1. evankhll

evankhll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like, I only remember a certain part of the Main Character going to a secluded house where his dad used to live that had a lot of jade in it and he has like blocks of it in a hidden part of the house, jades are very special in the apocalypse because I'm pretty sure you can get powers from it, he starts renovating the house, buying meat and everything to get ready for the apocalypse, then he goes to a jade exhibition (kinda) where people sell rocks to see if there would be jade in it, then he meets the ML there, he ignores him im pretty sure, then he finds a special jade where itll turn into a mushroom in future chapters, then I'm pretty sure the ML steals him away. After that ML forces MC to stay in his house for the remaining time until the apocalypse arrives and then at night there will be people who will faint and turn into zombies while there will also be others who will faint for a long time and get special powers, MC has wood powers and while staying with the ML he uses his wood powers to create vegetables and will get nucleus in exchange, at that time the mushroom jade will have already started talking.

Extra details are the ML has been reborn, I'm not sure for our MC.

RIGHT, A LONG TIME AFTER THAT HE LIKE, TURNS INTO SOME WOOD DEITY(?) AND THE MUSHROOM JADE TURNS INTO A BABY. I'm pretty sure i dropped it because the translator hasn't translated in probably two years or like takes some really long breaks and won't be translating them. The MTL was hard to read for me too

2. Maqui

Maqui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. evankhll

evankhll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link