Spoiler Abandoned Time-man Married a Monster / 버려진 시한부는 괴물과 결혼했다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 29, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/abandoned-time-man-married-a-monster/

https://ridibooks.com/books/297033440

Description:
    I was abandoned in the house, and with only a few days left to live.

I had no regrets in my life.

So I tried to accept death on the day I got married to a monster.

However, my cute first love who became a duke and is said to be a monster was looking at me enthusiastically.

“A divorce? If you want to do it, you should kill me first. Then you can ask for a divorce.”

Besides, the cold-blooded mother-in-law is weird.

She says I am a fairy.

“What?”

I came to die, and somehow my husband and in-laws won’t let me go.

——————————

It seems like a cute story:bloblove:
    Waiting for spoilers~:cookie:

Rin.rinaaa, AkariCandy, Mikaa and 4 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is sweet and sad :blob_teary:
    It has the triple combo of couple fluff, mother-in-law fluff, and father-in-law fluff:blobjoy:

And f* her family they are gonna get it good.

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Did u read it? can u give some details pls?:aww:

Dubi dubi and Reio like this.
  5. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks sweet and interesting.
    Spoil it, please!
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    :blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert:

Dubi dubi likes this.
  6. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. Ailee meets kin in the early chapters, And cures his runway powers.
    (She passively cures him without even knowing)
    He falls for Ailee at first sight saying he saw a fairy xp he's 15 and Ailee 14. and learn of how she's being treated there so no misunderstanding about that. As a ML Kin (Daiken, Kin is what Ailee called him) his choices only served Ailee and to not lie to her, so he gets 100 marks as a ML. (He told her she healed him though she doubted it).
    He visits her a couple of times become each other's first love and Kin proposes, Ailee agreed thinking he'll forget someday.

We get a 5 years time skip... Kin has to go to the battlefield for five years and when be comes back all kind of rumors about him as a monster circulating.

Some notes about his family: Kin's father was also suffering from potential runaway and that was why they were at Ailee's family territory. But Kin's father Dale is now in a comma and stabilized.
    (their family has history of runway since their powers are strong, and kin had runway younger since he has more powers than his father, though his father's are more developed and harder to heal that's why kin didn't ask Ailee to heal him thinking it might override her and both end up dead)

After returning he announced his intention to marry to his mother Minerva, telling her about Ailee, then they propose to Ailee's family and marry in a week XD but T^T Ailee is dying because of a medicine her mother was giving to her since she was seven and has year to live. (She doesn't know the Duke is Kin he tried to tell her before his full name but Ailee didn't want to raise her hopes up, she suspected he's a noble but somewhat given up and decided to take poison on her first night.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  7. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

got scared with that spoiler and checked the nu link if there is a tragedy tag(might be incomplete).
    Camping for the meantime. :blobcozy: But yeah thank you for the spoilers :aww:

Reio likes this.
  8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the spoilers:blob_pompom: and omg wtf why would her mother do that???:blobcurse: I hope this isn’t a tragedy and she gets cured or smth:sweating_profusely:

Mikaa, ZEDDD and Reio like this.
  9. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay
    From chapter 10 to 50 we get fluff and mother-in-law time so I'll skip them to her disease.
    World's background: almost everyone in this world has an ability. They develop ability organs around six and discover their ability.
    • Ailee the FL does not develop that organ.
    • her one year younger twins brother and sister are on the genius level. And have that organ.
    • Ailee heald kin by reorganizing his ability to fit the organ unconsciously.

• After marriage Ailee finds that Kin's father has his body and soul separated from taking a medicine when he was young from a person indebted to him, only as temporary measure to stabilize him without healing him. Ailee can see that soul form of her father and talk to him, he also saw her coughing blood and after seeing him and being told just being near is healing him slowly Ailee is now convinced that she has an ability.
    • Ailee finds she can't live much longer, so she decides to heal her father quickly and to die somewhere alone.
    • Ailee is sick of a disease caused by consuming an illegal drugsr mothers gave her named Thuamil, so Ailee has Thaumil disease: symptoms are amplifies ability greatly but with mortality rate of 9 of 10. Side effects ability organs get damaged, over flow of ability causing runway, and damaging internal organs.
    • So Ailee's ability was overflowing because of it and healed kin.
    • Ailee couldn't use her power or discover it, since everyone was getting healed just by being near her.
    • Ailee with the help of her father learn how to use her ability without an organ (since he told her there are mutants similar to the ancients that use their ability with their whole body without an organ)
    • She decides to heal him in three days then go to a ball with kin and disappear there.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  10. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    • Ailee heals her father (kin's not her trashy count father), and he noticed late that Ailee was dying.
    • At the ball, Ailee get separated from kin a bit. Her brother finds her, Ailee notices that he's unwell, and it seems he's also suffering from overflow, he forcefully gets healed by her.
    • Which gets Ailee override by healing two people in a day.
    Her brother Lane says that he didn't really believe she had an ability, and said that her ability is temporary that was why the monster duke married her and won't let them near, it seemed Kin is also attacking their businesses and digging up their crimes.
    Ailee got confused since Kin got separated for 5 yeas and was still fine but Lane and Lizzie were away for a few weeks but in such a state, Lane thought Ailee was unaware of her ability's limits. He started saying rubbish about her being used by Kin and it is better to come back to them then ran away
    • Ailee finds Kin after that, and they get summoned back by their mother since Kin's father woke up. And told her to get Ailee in a hurry. Immediately after telporting back Ailee loses consciousness.
    • Lane thinks Ailee and Kin married for her ability to heal temporarily, and that Ailee will eventually come back if they showed her affection and that the monster duke can't possibly earn her trust or love her.
    • He tells his mother to go ask Ailee to divorce and apologize, he needs that power.

11. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Ailee's mother suffered young I skipped that part.
    After marriage and giving birth to Ailee she did love her, and wanted to be good parent unlike her own.
    But Ailee didn't develop an ability organ getting her shame and ridicule. She couldn't kill Ailee since she loved her.
    She got the Thaumil drug without knowing the after effects.
    • She gave most of it to Ailee hoping to discover her ability, and some to Lane and Lizzie to strengthen them.
    • After knowing the after effects, She stopped Lane and lizzie from taking more pills(took around 4?) But Ailee took more.
    • She was proud that the twins overcame the disease unlike someone else. but couldn't kill her.
    • She blamed Ailee that she can't love an incompetent person.
    • The two could live becuase Ailee was healing them. (They need constant healing since the organ itself is damaged unlike Kin and his father that naturally overflow).
    • She is now angry and blaming Ailee again as a disgrace and wants to bring her back for her beloved children.
    If u want to know what happened to Ailee.... u must wait :blobpeek::blobangel:
    She's both fine and not fine.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  12. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Ailee loses consciousness for three days, I teared up a bit in Kin's pov. Blaming himself, and not leaving Ailee's side for a moment without eating or sleeping fearing she won't wake up, and if she woke up to be there for her to calm her between strangers(doctors).

Eventually Ailee wakes up from her nightmares and finds a crying Kin first.

Thuamil disease is known to be incurable, for reasons that organs are deteriorated and no known way to fix ability organ.
    Ailee doesn't not have an ability organ in the first place so her inner organs mainly her stomach need to recover. She has a 30% chance in 5 years to recover.

Kin wand Ailee have heart to heart talk, and Ailee asks for help, she wants to live with Kin.
    This is a summary of 70 chapters and raws has 107 chapters ongoing and focusing on Ailee recovering with the support and help of her new family

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  13. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do u know what will happen to ailee's family? will they get karma or something? thank you so much for all the spoilers btw

Reio likes this.
  14. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy,
    the twins are dying the family is going bankrupt...

Kin kills the brother after his failed attempt at blackmail (Ailee doesn't know yet)
    He cut his arm(same as Ailee's broken one) sends him to abandoned mine orders guards not to give him food and water but keep him alive and if he shows signs of runaway to just end him there. (Speak about brutal, he dies a week or so after)
    Mother and sister freak out he's gone missing and they are pretty sure the duke family had hands in it. At a royal ball Ailee got a certificate that she has an ability and attended with kin and her parents-in-law. (She's very weak but after insisting she attende)
    Her mother barges in to waiting room and starts this theatrical dramatic meeting. Ofc they kick her out.
    Now her sister is planning on dying together if she can't get Ailee to help her
    I haven't read after that but u can imagine what happens.

15. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    deserved.
    thank you for the spoiler;);)

Reio likes this.
  16. BellaReader

BellaReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for all spoilers ❤❤❤
    What about the happy ending? Will she be cured?

17. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it completed yet? I hope it has happy ending :blob_teary:

18. Ltbeast

Ltbeast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good karma from the spoilers. Mother-in blood only-poisons her children and then after knowing the affects poisons only her. Now she blames her for everything(not tiny bit regretfull about what she and her family did to FL)

Elisee likes this.
  19. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This got picked up again. Are there any spoilers?

20. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And what about the ending?? MC dies?? CHILDREN?? WEDDING??