Resolved Abandoned Villainess Fiancee

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ayaa_, Apr 22, 2022.

1. ayaa_

ayaa_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhhh help?
    There's this novel -Chinese, if I remember correctly, but it doesn't rule out the possibility that it might be a Korean one- about 'the abandoned villainess fiancee'.

I have the impression of how the prologue goes with "Have you ever wonder about how the supposed to be fiancee feels when their partner is in love with another girl and insist to marry the girl he loves instead of their fiancee?" That kind of thing? Our fl is obsessed with her fiance and wud do bad things to the -white lotus- beloved girl her fiance loves. And then I forgot how and why she agree not to continue the marriage but then she change.

Also the supposedly fiance owns a company and she used to work there, the girl he loves is a secretary there, and our fl is the vice president and is the actual mastermind of the company bc literally everything is done by her, to the point of her miscarrying the fiance's baby because of her work.

There's this particular face-off where the ex-fiance is going to make a cooperation with fl's grandfather's company and she rejects their proposal bc it's a mess and she's actually a consultant in her grandpa's company. She later build her own company and all, works with the ml and everything.

UGH why do I remember detailed events but can't even think of the characters name and the title???? HELP ME PLEASE THANK YOUUU
    (((I literally search by series finder and still can't find it even after reading all those synopsis one by one))))
    P.S Also, I might be confusing and mixing the story with another novel but I don't think so either

2. Min Yoong Me

Min Yoong Me Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a typical dog blood romance beginning.
    How long was the novel?

3. ayaa_

ayaa_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is :ROFLMAO: ugh I don't really remember how long but I think it's 50-100? Or maybe more than 100 but I don't think it's that long. The think is this one isn't a transmigration bc mostly when fl is abandoned the new life they'll gain is a literally new life (reincarnated or transmigrated or regress), but this one is a literal second chance in life!

4. ayaa_

ayaa_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nvm, found it. It's a webnovel series "Mr. Tycoon's daring wife"
    Now I have a problem...