Recommendations ABO BL novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by tt2005, Jan 3, 2022.

1. tt2005

tt2005 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the title says, I’m looking for good bl novels with ABO. I’m fine with anything other than horror and harems. Please give me recommendations of your favorite ABO novels

2. Raizel_Pendragon

Raizel_Pendragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. BanniNotBunny

BanniNotBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. IntrovertedElf

IntrovertedElf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you okay with mtl? I am currently reading this and it's a good read.

https://m.shubaow.net/65/65837/

Summary from Nei's list ( Im sorry to the original poster of Nei's list, I dont know your username)
    汤家七个O (The Tang Family's Seven O's) by 白云朵. Interstellar ABO comedy mpreg. Story of the Tang family's septuplet omega brothers, named Tang 1-7yuan respectively. Their dumb dads couldn't keep track of them and ordered them by number, hahaha. Split into seven arcs about each son and their ML. First son clamors for divorce every day. Until one day, his ML acquires amnesia and asks for divorce instead. Second son is FWB with his ML after chasing their mutual white moonlights who became a couple and went abroad. The white moonlight couple broke up and came back to the country one day. Third son pretends to be a beta actor. Makes "fake" CP with his ML, but the only one who thinks it's fake is himself, and his horrified fans watch him get abducted. Fourth son has kept his ML as a sugar baby for years. Except his sugar baby is a high powered lawyer who actually makes way more money than him. Fifth son pretends to be a beta in the military. Is thrown assigned to the same team as his ML, his rival. Sixth son fell for his ML in high school, but found he was being lied to. His ML went abroad for 5 years then returned to make amends. Seventh son is a dutiful student and high school class monitor. He monitors his ML all the way until his ascension to the throne.

5. sherry90

sherry90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This omega is immune to all abilities

Abo where omega arent weak

6. solivagantsoul

solivagantsoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link