Forgotten Title ABO? Chinese BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by taianevik, Aug 13, 2022.

1. taianevik

taianevik Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, first of all my english is not good so i'm used but google translator what else lol. It's the first time I create a forum, so I'm a little shy... :blobmelt:
    The novel I'm looking for is a Chinese novel in which the protagonist is transmitted to a universe/book (I don't remember well) in which he wakes up in the body of a very bad person who has a pregnant husband, in this novel men who can give birth have a red dot on their body and the protagonist's son who has just been born also has this sign. I specifically remember that the father who gave birth was afraid that our protagonist wouldn't like his son, but he doesn't treat him badly.:blob_patpat:
    The protagonist sees her husband as a boy/younger brother and doesn't take him seriously. I just remember that! Hope you help me!::blobcatsmile::

2. Immortal_Meow

Immortal_Meow CEO of novelupdates

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there!
    I recognised the trope with the red dots from Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil (FOD), and it has males, females and Ger. Not sure how it works, but it's a bit different from ABO so if the novel you're looking for had the Ger instead of ABO then it might narrow down your search results by a lot! Also welcome to the forum~

taianevik likes this.
  3. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
    InnocenceInDeath and taianevik like this.