Request About angel and demon

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nakakure, Mar 20, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask about angel and demon. The diffrence between low ranking and high ranking one.Thanks you very much

2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    which legend?
    I mean what culture you use as base?
    abrahamic and various civilization have various legend regarding angel and demon~

Nakakure likes this.
  3. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    The most popular please

4. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
  6. JoaoP

JoaoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    Angels are ranked by wings, going from 2<4<6<8<10<12.
    Demons are ranked in several ways, from wings similar to the angel ranking to pillars and their strength.
    Devil's are usually ranked by wings or by horns, each horn being a sin (the devil one I'm not sure about, but roll with it).

Nakakure likes this.
  8. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    Mythology or fiction? There are many versions out there.

Nakakure likes this.
  9. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiction

10. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to search for In Nomine.
    The handbook had interesting take of Demon vs Angel thing.

Nakakure likes this.
  11. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    too hard make it simple , reading it in wikipedia make me in despair

12. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    In Nomine had the most details Angel-Demon hierarchy and stuffs I ever read.

Or let's use the most familiar Angel-Demon Hierarchy we knew:
    The Hebrew Kaballah ones
    Maimonides, in his Mishneh Torah or Yad ha-Chazakah: Yesodei ha-Torah, counted ten ranks of angels in the Jewish angelic hierarchy, beginning from the highest according to Sephira - The Tree of Life
    1 Chayot Ha Kodesh, Its Chief Archangel: Metatron, Its Sephira: Keter
    2 Ophanim, Raziel Chokmah
    3 Erelim, Tzaphkiel Binah
    4 Hashmallim, Tzadkiel Chesed
    5 Seraphim, Khamael Gevurah
    6 Malakim, Raphael Tipheret
    7 Elohim, Haniel Netzach
    8 Bene Elohim, Michael Hod
    9 Cherubim, Gabriel Yesod
    10 Ishim, Sandalphon Malkuth
    [​IMG]

It's counterpart is Qlipoth - The Tree of Death
    1. Reverse Sephira: Thaumiel. It's leader: Satan and Moloch
    2. Chaigidel - Beelzebub and Adam Belial
    3. Sathariel - Lucifuge
    4. Gamchicoth - Astaroth
    5. Golachab - Asmodeus
    6. Thagirion - Belphegor
    7. Harab Serapel - Baal and Tubal-Cain
    8. Samael - Adrammelech
    9. Gamaliel - Lilith
    10. Nehemoth - Naamah

13. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Arigatou

14. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 9 Ranks of Angels

Why Bible Accurate Angels Are So Creepy

Ever wondered why Bible accurate angels look so creepy? Instead of those beautiful, angelic, humanoids the bible depicts bizarre animal/human hybrids, fiery winged beasts and wheels made of eyes. It isn't certain, but most believe that they are descendants of mythical beasts across the Ancient Near East.
    @KargothTheDark
    What I find fascinating is that demons are usually filled with human characteristics, but most angels are so abstract and alien to us. Very interesting when you consider that demons often represent vices/sins while angels represents virtues. The allegories provide pretty deep insights into our psychology.
    @KargothTheDark
    @exoticsamba492 this is not based on movies or paintinga. I base my comments on The Testament of Solomon, Enoch and Ezikiel. The testament of Solomon gives a great description of demons (among other "historical", psychological and theological insights). I belive Enoch and Solomon are canon in Ethiopian orthodoxy, but not in vestern Protestantism and Catholicism. Their crime according to the Bible(and Milton) was following Lucifer and were "cast down". My interpretation is that the closer angels and demons come to humans - the more they appear like us. This is loosely based on the watchers/nephelim, demons and so on. And according to the Bible(I believe it is in exodus around Noah's ark) it is written that angels(and by extension: demons) can mate with humans and produce offspring. It's easy to sin. As it is usually based on the short term. But virtue is hard as it is long term. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. This is simply my interpretation of the texts I've read.

Why Aren't Angels Scary Anymore? | Fate & Fabled

As beings that mediate between heaven and earth, angels have been the focus of both fascination and fear for centuries. For many of us today, the enduring image of an angel is a winged, benevolent baby or adult sporting a halo. But in the past, they’ve been described as fireballs, forms without substance, or massive beings that collect blood or trumpet the end of time. Where did these archetypes come from and why has that of the winged cherub endured?
    @lorigoshert6667
    A correction and clarification about the Islamic tradition: 1. Iblis is not an angel. He is a jinn, which is a different type of being. 2. Jibril and Gabriel are the same angel - Jibril is simply the Arabic version of Gabriel.
    @michaelstuart341
    Two things: 1:35 the three angels visited Abraham after he was already in the land promised to him by God. They came to tell him that his wife Sarah was to conceive and give birth to a son in a year's time and to give warning of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
    1:58 Cherubim are not small, little babies; they are (as described in Ezekiel chapter 1 verse 5a - 11) "In appearance their form was human, but each of them had four faces and four wings. Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved. Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body." Cherubim are also (most likely) the four living creatures depicted in Revelation 4 circling the throne of God, as they have a near-identical description and role
    (guarding His throne and praising His name).
    Other than that, pretty good video.

The 72 Kings of Hell: The Most Powerful Infernal Demons: Ars Goetia: Lesser Key of Solomon

The 72 Kings of Hell: Ars Goetia - The Lesser Key of Solomon (Lemegeton) | The most powerful and worst demons of Judaeo-Christian Mythology: Demonology 1: In this video, you shall know about The 72 infernal spirits of Solomon and the 4 principal Kings of Hell: The Hierarchy of the demons of hell: The Most Powerful Infernal Demons of Judeo-Christian Lore.

Featured Demon Categories and Types:
    The Kings of Hell,
    The Princes of Hell,
    The Marquises of Hell,
    The Dukes of Hell,
    The Earls of Hell,
    The Presidents of Hell,
    The Knights of Hell,

@Endeavor-zw4vb
    Time stamps, hope it’s useful:
    1:54 Baal / Beelzebub 2:36 Agares 3:08 Vassago 3:30 Gamigin 3:55 Marbas 4:23 Valefor 4:39 Amon 5:07 Barbatos 5:45 Paimon 6:18 Buer 6:39 Gusayn 7:00 Sitri 7:29 Beleth 8:12 Leyare 8:32 Eligor 8:56 Zepar 9:16 Botis 9:43 Bathin 10:06 Sallos 10:25 Purson 11:09 Morax 11:23 Ipos 11:43 Aim 12:18 Naberius 12:39 Glasya Labolas 12:59 Bune 13:23 Ronove 13:45 Berith 14:14 Astaroth 14:52 Forneus 15:19 Foras 15:43 Asmodeus 16:41 Gaap 17:21 Furfur 17:46 Marchosias 18:14 Stolas 18:33 Phoenix 18:57 Halphas 19:20 Malphas 20:02 Raum 20:25 Focalor 20:58 Vepar 21:22 Sabnack 21:49 Shax 22:24 Vine 22:54 Bifrons 23:26 Vual 23:56 Haagenti 24:20 Crocell 24:53 Furcas 25:31 Balam 25:54 Alloces 26:17 Caim 26:54 Murmur 27:18 Orobas 27:41 Gemory 28:04 Ose 28:19 Amy 28:52 Orias 29:25 Vapula 29:42 Zagan 30:35 Valac 30:27 Andras 30:55 Flauros 31:41 Andrealphus 32:05 Cimeries 32:33 Amduscias 32:54 Belial 33:48 Decarabia 34:15 Seere 34:43 Dantalion 35:17 Andromalius

Demonology Explained in Obsessive Detail

Demonology is the study of demons: a demon’s name and rank, their powers and weaknesses, how they can be summoned, enslaved, exorcised, and even worshipped. In this video, our focus is Christian Demonology, one of the few living occult sciences with nearly 2000 years of continuous study and development. And yes, you’re going to learn some weird things.
    @toxicclan1515
    Fun fact: Belphegor was kicked out of heaven by God because he literally laid and watched while the battle of good and evil was happening and also one of the hardest demons to exorcise out because of how lazy it is; the only to not get possessed by it anymore, is for it to get bored and move on, which can take a very long time
    @ObsessiveMuffin
    13:25 I feel something should be added here - Succubus means "to lie under" while Incubus means "to lie above", which could indicate they dont have to strictly be female/male. It could be about the role they assume with their victim.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2023
  15. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please check the date before responding to a thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.