Spoiler About Ascendance of a Bookworm

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Eliana

Eliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone remember who became content for the academy love novels series?

2. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a very particular question but it's safe to assume that every love story you read or gets hinted at on the novel will be known and included by Elvira :blob_grin:

If you're asking for particulars, I think Florentia x Sylvester, Brigitte x Darmuel, (not mentioned but assumed: Eckhardt x Heidemary, Lamprecht x Aurelia, Leonore x Cornelius, Elvira x Carsted, and probably most of the interesting couples) it was said that the first book contains love stories from Elvira's generation and mostly of Ehrenfest

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Jukki likes this.
  3. Eliana

Eliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is SO scary, no one was spared? not even Ferdinand and the Duflukel princess?

4. nesi

nesi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every.single.one.

Dunkelfelger's princess still didn't have a prominent love story, so she got spared.

Ferdinand? He got the worst lot :blob_grin::blob_grin:
    Elvira and her team wrote "Fernestine's Story" which is based on Ferdinand, where he..... turned into a girl, for the sake of obscurity, so the writers could safely said 'This work is a fiction. Any resemblance with real person are just COINCIDENCE'. Moreover, in that story it was written that the heroine's half-brother (modeled after Sylvester) also fall in love with the heroine :blobsmirk:

Tjanie, moneng85, Yuukiyuki and 3 others like this.
  5. Eliana

Eliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do i find Frenestine love story??? it looks like a VERY good read

6. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, because Eckhart was selling information about Ferdinand to Elvira so I don't think he was spared :LOL:

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gender bender? LOL
    How Elvira can think of this? This is the product of Urano's world not Ehrenfest XD Dont tell me, Main says sme thigns to Elvira?

8. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    That is the side story from Florentia's Pov..

They have banning and censorship (remember about their discussions on the love scenes replaced by dancing scenes)... Also how Ferdinand reprimanded Myne about distinguishing fantasy tropes and Reality... Elvira was a trained civil servant and she used her accumulated knowledge from the aristocratic circle to come up with that so that she can deny the story is about Ferdinand... They mix other people stories (Eglantines) while creating Fernestine... So its fine...

9. Eliana

Eliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart broke. im going to read the headache series to heal my heart.

Can someone save him?

Tarniaesquetta and saix2 like this.
  10. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how many more months we'll see the official art of adult Myne (14yr old)... Is she going to be taller? or Petit?
    [​IMG]
    Is she really going to look like manga Mestionola ()? or just close...
    ~~~~~~~~

Actually I suddenly had a headache (I had a discussion on a chatgroup about this which resulted in exchanging theories etc)....
    [​IMG]
    If the mother and the lover are the only people accepted to embroider your things.... Then the question remains? Who embroider his name on this?? Is this a mistake in the plot or planned??? They say this detail might connected on Myne fixing things on the time stream... Is she only going to travel past 20yrs before or jump on another time on his timeline (like on Yustox side story pov)??? I really can't wait... What you guys think???

lazynoodles, Tjanie, moneng85 and 2 others like this.
  11. bittervalley1

bittervalley1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That limitation is only for embroidering mantle with protective magic circle, and it is only allowed between husband and wife. Not lover. That is just a name on a handkerchief and nothing magical.

saix2 likes this.
  12. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    She originally resembles Mestionora because of her hair and eyes but Airnvax's help might have made her look more like Mestionora or she might really originally would have grown up like that if she can grow without help(she couldn't, or might take too long)

I'm really curious about the time travel thing too but, sadly, we have no sources for that yet

13. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thanks I really had a headache on that and I replied on that chatgroup maybe its Rihyarda (Richarda) lol or he embroidered it himself....

and I thought its like the norm when giffing mattress....

Tarniaesquetta likes this.
  14. bittervalley1

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely by the commoner tailor to whom the handkerchief was ordered from. Note that noble outfits are made by commoner.

saix2 likes this.
  15. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    Or by his mother on LN or the person who came with him from Adal Giza palace from the center?

saix2 likes this.
  16. bittervalley1

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I found out that "who embroiled Ferdinand's handkerchief" was a question asked in fan book 4. Answer is pretty boring that "To not mixup laundry in the temple, clothings are embroiled with name or family crest. It is done by seamstress when requested."

Tjanie, Yuukiyuki, Jukki and 4 others like this.
  17. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    haha I almost believe them... but damn... the theories and exchanges on that group was lit...
    Like This theory
    Imagine Sylvester's dad taking out a dead body thats why they were able to get out.... This is if we imagined Myne never intervening....

I'll debunk the handkerchief embroidery theory for now... Damn it thats why I don't go that deep...

I hope j-novel really translate the fanbooks fast... This makes me impatient at least...

Tarniaesquetta likes this.
  18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually am curious, so in the noble quarter, there is no place like market or store at all?
    Then all thigns that need to be made/brought will be managed by commoner merchant then?

So, the reason Ferdinand didnt wear the Ehrenfest cloak is due to it being dyed by Veronica, right?

Also I'm still confused and couldnt remember, who is this Evermean or the man that looks alike with Ferdnand? Is he a god?
    And Mestinola battles with him, so god against god?
    Btw, in which 5 good/goddess category they're in (if the evermean is a god too)?

19. Eliana

Eliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is blank, if im not wrong. he didn't add and protection on it.

20. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.....What I got from mtl, since it's embroidered by mother, he doesnt want to use it. The prbolem with mtl, either it's alr embroidered or not, I'm not clear abt it. But my impression was he hates it since it's her's word embroidered there.
    Why, I alw ask question for things I mtl hehehe

Yuukiyuki and saix2 like this.