Other Request About Forensic traversing notes

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fluffy gangster, Oct 15, 2021.

1. fluffy gangster

fluffy gangster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!
    I have a quick question. How do mtl sites select their novels. I wanted to read the mtl-ed chapters of forensic traversing notes. But the raw source jjwxc uses money to unlock chapters which cannot be earned by watching ads or something. I also don't have access to weibo or wechat or credit card. That thus closed off my path to read the raw source using google translators.
    Now I've opened discord account and joined mtlnovel chat group to request this novel to them as it is their newest system. But after repeatedly sending requests and getting no responses that I came to learn that they give priority to those who donate something like.... bots. I don't know how to send novel request to other mtl sites. Now can anyone please help this technology dumb human how to read forensic traversing notes without paying and more hopefully by machine translation as google translator kind of sucks.
    Thank you to all who have read my rant until now as I was too flustered with my immense curiosity to read the next chapter.

2. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggest getting a bank account asap
    The longer you have it, the more savings you accumulate. You can only use the online paying devices if you have a money source to begin with.

There are some tutorials to getting into JJWXC and other bl novel sites by translators (needs money source)

I assure you the novels are not very expensive, if you already like the free chapters then chances are you’ll like the rest, right? And it’s not a bulk purchase, you can choose which to unlock.

You can set up paypal, kofi or patreon to get an income (needs bank account) too