Question About the VIP and subscription in wuxiaworld

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Return, Jan 11, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know what would happen if I subscribe to for example the second coming of gluttony will I get like free daily chapter plus the advanced chapters daily and if that is the case what is the difference then between that and the VIP and which is recommended for me who only read the trash of the count family and the second coming of gluttony ? Only on this site thanks in advance

2. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.wuxiaworld.com/profile/faq
    all explained here....just take time reading all

Lswarmruler likes this.
  3. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could read it yourself as linked in the post above.
    Regardless, VIP and sponsoring are two different things on WW. VIP is only for the website, and sponsoring is for a novel. Being a VIP gives you things like ad free access, offline reading on their mobile app, access to sneak peek novels. Sponsoring a novel gives u the ability to read X chapters ahead, as in Patreon model. At any time, you will be a fixed no. of chapters ahead of the public release. The release rate, off-days, all will be the same as the public one.
    VIP is sitewide, sponsoring is different for different novel. I'm not sure about this, but you probably need to be a VIP in order to sponsor.

Lswarmruler likes this.
  4. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    So in short If I get silver VIP and I want to read ahead in the two novels I mentioned I need to pay for sponsorship to read ahead isn't that like 10$ VIP+ 5$ sponsorship then 15$ in total to read just two chapters ahead?

5. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    I read them t
    I read them there but as I replied to mm9810 is it the only way to read the advanced chapters?

6. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    edit: yeah, for ongoing novels you need vip. For completed novels you can use karma....

edit 2: for 2 chapter ahead you need 5$, https://www.wuxiaworld.com/profile/sponsor/the-second-coming-of-gluttony
    here the price, and for this you don't need any vip as long you have an account(for your information this is sponsoring, similar to donations on patron)

and for more info you ask on their forum, since you will have a more clear answer there...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  7. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, I'm not sure if you can sponsor without being a VIP, but you can ask @Jaspaaar in the WW discord. Regardless, if you get VIP via the website, you get an equivalent amount of site credits that you can use to sponsor. So for 10$ VIP that you get on the website, you get 10$ worth of site credits that you can use to sponsor any novel of your choice, effectively making VIP free.

Return likes this.
  8. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for info

9. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for info I am going for the VIP ones then if I am going to pay then I will blow it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.