LCD Absolute Choice

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by MangoGuy, Dec 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are they asking how he faked his death instead of the bigger reason why. Is SXB going to fake his death in the future that he needs to learn the method? bleh. More filler info I guess? Maybe its some crazy ass way to fake your death and will be pointlessly interesting at least.

2. Wise old fisher

Wise old fisher [I am not a potato] [Chorus heresy]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why i don't like quidan's policy because it all end up in filler arcs with a little to none story development between them

3. ConformChild

ConformChild Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to read this novel lmao.

4. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so his turtle set of skills still had more abilities to it. Hopefully now they get to the why. I swear if its to boink his aunt I will rage. I will still read the novel but the author downgrade a few levels in my eyes cause that is not a really funny long running gag to try and pull with a novel in this genre where authors write fillers usually.

5. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hasn't this explanation session gone on for several chapters already? I was so happy after the characters exited the tower but now we are stalling again at a smaller scale.

6. Leonidas

Leonidas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolute choice has been canceled ?

7. Leonidas

Leonidas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author canceled absolute choice ?

8. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where you get that information? or even consider the idea? did the author announce something in raw sites? or is the novel gone?
    @CKtalon_TMW can you confirm this or something?

Chapter 554: is this really going to be fking incest? Unlike others I think step siblings or extended family thru marriage is w/e but if its blood related I think it's wrong. I think this is a blood related aunt though so it's just wrong (not sure if blood related). Also if the reason it gets canceled cause speechless went on and on with not being trap or transgender while also ending up with incest so it got canceled I will laugh so fking much and say the author deserves that.
    after living in china he should know they censor shit they feel will take their people down the wrong path.

Edit: Also want to mention if people dislike the filler info or side story so much switch to reading Korean novels. They are usually around 150-300 chapter length with a few going overing 600 for a reason. they usually do not add in filler or side stories they generally just go str8 to the end. An book eating magician is one example
    its fairly fast pace 160 chapters and he has 4 potential harem members already and is a 6th rank mage at latest chapter.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  9. Leonidas

Leonidas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author announced in the raw today
    I want @CKtalon_TMW to confirm this

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  10. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well That sucks. he is a derp if he thought writing speechless denying being a trap or gay then proceeding to saying he loves his aunt and he faked his death to be with her would work well for him. if there is no other reason and it truly becomes incest I can see China censoring it. They done worse and just as much before. what a dumb author first stalls the climax and the climax kills his story on QI. karma is a bitch sometimes.

Edit- only way I would see he gets it back up is there is plot twist where its not really incest or the writer changes his story to be allowed back up on the site.

edit2: fk CENSORSHIP! china really should just let their readers control themselves no need for censorship laws to do it common sense should be enough.

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a bummer. I really liked this story

12. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just sadden by the fact a filler/side story for a side character is probably the reason it got taken down.

Edit; Author was going around saying he is different type of author that tries to make his side characters good and write the story in a different want. And then he ends up tanking his story with incest.

13. Leonidas

Leonidas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may be wrong let's wait @CKtalon_TMW confirm

NeaxD likes this.
  14. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya hopefully it was not actually drop.

15. Leonidas

Leonidas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also hope

16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Y'all think the author, if he drops the book, will release all the plans he had for it, including what Xiaobai is, whether he'll meet Dawn again, who the fate tree and original sin are, and who those people that the dragon dude warned him about are?

17. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ultimate state "upon hearing, men cry while women salivate" , hahaha:LOL: .
    indeed it is the ultimate state of body refinement techniques, to strengthen each part of the body. There was a girl present, but she did not salivate. . . only stayed silent

18. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he would try other publishers might even self publish here or international where china cannot really censor maybe. I doubt he would give all the info out w/o at leasting trying to make money.

Edit: I mean if he can get a translator with him and write a lot of stories here or learn english I am 100% certain he would have donators lining up to his novels.

19. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that depends...if he gave up this rights to Qidian, he won't be able to take back what he has written...also Qidian would just delete the chapter and make him redo it instead of canceling the novel altogether.

20. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well hopefully it is resolved in a way we can continue reading the novel. I like it overall but if this long lead up was so speechless can have incest with his aunt I will be annoyed. especially if that is the reason it was taken down for now.