LCD Absolute Sword Sense

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon2.0, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolute Sword Sense

Description:
    After being given up on by his family because his dantian was destroyed, Soh Woonhwi was kidnapped by the Blood Cult and lived as a third-rate spy.

One day, he died while being used to find a legendary sword immortal’s secret records. However, he returned to the day he was kidnapped ten years ago and obtained a mysterious ability that allowed him to hear the voice of swords.

Recent Thought:
    Dang, the most recent chapter, 118, really makes me want to see how he’s related to the blood demon.

2. ForeLeave Clover

ForeLeave Clover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm betting its his unknown father. We already know that his mother is from a fallen clan/sect, and I think its a stretch to connect her to the blood demon. But his unknown father could totally be related in some manner, whether he's a relative, descendent, or (I really doubt this) the former blood demon himself. We'll know easily if its his father or mother as long as he just hands over the sword to his sister for a moment.

3. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    And now he’s joined the race, for shame young man, and good luck. This guy can’t catch a break.

4. Rex2

Rex2 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's over. Novel got dmca

arsnet likes this.