Resolved Accidentally touched the eye icon

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by Kittenbitten, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Kittenbitten

Kittenbitten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I accidentally touched the eye icon on a series and it hid the dead links. How do I turn it back on? The eye disappeared, so I'm not sure what to do. I still wanted to get to the translator website even if the links to the series weren't working. It was one of those Korean novels that the translators password protected. I wanted to check discord, but I couldn't remember which group was translating it.

I touched the link that says "click here to show all releases," but everything is still gone. It just doesn't show anything.

Sorry if this is something obvious, but I have tried searching and I just can't figure it out.

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clicking the eye reveals dead links, not hides them. What novel are we talking about?

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  3. Kittenbitten

Kittenbitten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. They've been hidden because they're password protected. NU doesn't link to password protected chapters, but we do keep many in the system in case they're ever unlocked. I'm not sure why they're both hidden and marked dead, though. That's misleading.

... Anyway, here's chapter 1.
    https://dreamingsheep.weebly.com/idtmts-chapters/idtmts-chapter-1
    The rest of the chapters follow the same url format, with an increasing number at the end.

These chapters were not cached by Google or Web Archive.

Jeanne_DG and AMissingLinguist like this.