Spoiler Act Gracefully As A Villainous Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Coffea to Ell, May 31, 2020.

1. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    Act Gracefully As A Villainous Lady
    [​IMG]
    NU : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/act-gracefully-as-a-villainous-lady/
    Type : Web Novel (JP)
    Genre :
    Comedy Historical Romance School Life Shoujo

Tags :
    Acting Adapted to Manga Female Protagonist Misunderstandings Nobles Villainess Noble Girls
    Language : Japanese
    Author(s) :
    Lemon Yuzu
    柚子れもん

Description
    One of the country’s biggest projects, [We Want to Support the Prince’s Love].

The mission is to fulfill the love between the prince and his heroine, a country girl of different status.

Melia Rose, the country’s number one lady (but a bit of dumb), is chosen to play the “villainous lady” role that’ll spice up their love.

With a group of actors such as the “prince’s henchmen” who’s very attractive when he take off his glasses, and the “stalking horse” who’s very popular with the ladies, the heroine is bullied every day.

But the relationship between the prince and the heroine doesn’t seem to be making any progress at all…

What the hell is going on here?!

Associated Names
    If you've been chosen as the villainous lady, let's play it gracefully!
    If you are chosen as a villain, let's act gracefully!
    悪役令嬢に選ばれたなら、優雅に演じてみせましょう!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Hmm.... From the title and description its seems interesting. I want to know their love journey. And how the mc will act. :aww:
    To anyone who already read it. Give me some spoiler please...:blobmelt:
    Thank you
    ps : the pic beautiful and the author name remind me of Lemlem...

FunSmiles, syofiaa, Xi-hime and 7 others like this.
  2. The_Great_ASK

The_Great_ASK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn!!
    You sure are putting up a lot these novels. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All the best finding someone to spoil 'em. (y)

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  3. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    :p:p its good novel ah...:blob_grin:

4. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

RaiLi and Coffea to Ell like this.
  5. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Till the TLed chap, it's hilarious! And TLer's memes and comments are funny too hahaha.

nikyoruu-chan and Coffea to Ell like this.
  7. Lovelyforever

Lovelyforever Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone spoil me with spoilers pls. Who's the ML Is it the prince, william, betram or chami? lol.

snowberry, Jukki and Coffea to Ell like this.
  8. kyonaryulu

kyonaryulu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Willem

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  9. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    So from what i see...
    The final pairing would be:
    Prince x Villainess' Crony
    Heroine x Stalking Horse
    Villainess x Prince's Crony

Jeebus this will be one hell of a ride if it is...

10. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OHO I'M REALLY INTERESTED TO SEE HOW THE FIRST PAIRING PLAYS OUT THEN. :blobpopcorn::aww:

11. kyonaryulu

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it funny that this happened because of Melia Rose. She didn't go on dates with Ulysses and sent Lynette as her proxy so the prince chose her in the end (By the end, I mean the end of the arc. There's a Book Two after the Prince fiasco). This was also foreshadowed before, in Lynette's POV where a family member of hers was telling her about the prince

12. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel somewhat dissapointed with this.. the fudge. I was expecting that this could be the reverse harem route for the villainess. Like the prince was secretly inlove with her and was just using the same tricks as her y'know making her jealous just like other novel. Never expecting this .. really. I love williem too but... i cant find any chemistry in this two. Huhuhu and about lynette dont tell me.. she will end up with the prince?! Omy omy i lynette is good too . But still im rooting for the mc x pprince!!

13. kyonaryulu

Reading List:
    Link
    In the next book, there'll be a new character, neighboring prince or smth? Maybe we'll have more chance with him over Ulysses lol (I havent reached that far yet tho)

komo komo, karls, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  14. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that'll be great! Anyone is okay except those two the 'horse' and 'williem'. They should just remains friends. She deserve the best more than Ulyssis and williem. Another prince is the best option!

Coffea to Ell and kawaii12345 like this.
  15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I hear it’s a manga? Link to raws?

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  16. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  17. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    reserved for accumulating spoilers
    Character Summary MTL FROM NOVEL

It is intended for those who have read it but have forgotten the content.

The spoilers of Chapter 1 are included, so please be careful if you have not read it.

[Melia Rose]

The daughter of the Maxwell Duke family with tremendous power. You can play the perfect girl in a social situation, but in a private situation, you're a bit ponderous. Doting the love cat Chami.

Prince Ulysses was a childhood friend and was listed as a princess princess candidate, but he does not have that feeling.

The minister's plan invites him to play the role of "villain maiden" from an outlying interest.

Despite the various obstacles, Willem, who met the prince's love safely (?) and became familiar with the plan, is a little concerned.

[Bertram]
    The eldest son of the Marquis de Mayard family. Following the minister's plan, he will play the "hit horse" of the love between the prince and Julia.

A good-looking noble child, it divided the popularity of princes and school girls.

At first, he was approaching Julia in acting, but eventually he fell in love with Julia, and he sometimes collided with Melia Rose.

Once shook Julia in acting, he is now clumsy again attacking Julia.

[Linet]
    The daughter of the Vicious Counts. The minister invites him to play the role of "villain villain" in order to get closer to the admired Melia Rose.

A big fan of Melia Rose, she is also a subordinate position in her heart who always remembers to follow her.

During the planning, Melia Rose had the opportunity to approach the prince as the heart of her, and gradually became attracted to each other.

At the school's dance party, he was proudly told by the prince, but there were some twists and turns, but he became the prince's fiancee-the future princess of the princess (planned).

[Willem]

The third son of the Count Herschel family. The minister invites you to play the role of "the prince's entourage" from the calculation.

At first, she was drawn a little to Melia Rose, who plays a villainous daughter in Norinori, but eventually she was touched by her sincere thoughts and became likable.

He had the appearance of an intelligent young man with glasses as an inconspicuous surrounding role, but his true nature is warlike due to the birth of a knightly family. I've tried to confess to Melia Rose several times, but every time I get in the way, I haven't been able to tell my thoughts.

[Ulysses]
    A beautiful prince who is worshiped abnormally by the people of the castle including the minister. It's so perfect that no matter what you do, Melia Rose is afraid of it, but she was trying hard to see it.

It was misunderstood that he was close to Julia (only friendship), and the minister would push the wrong plan.

He became fond of Lynette, who he met through Melia Rose, and made a clear confession to her at the dance party.

Currently engaged to Lynette.

[Julia]
    Daughter of the Baron family in the country. Although he is a noble daughter, he is also a wild child who has been familiar with nature from an early age.

As he became familiar with the prince who was sneaking up, he was mistaken for his thoughts, and as a part of the plan he would be admitted to the school of the royal capital as a special student.

I am attracted to Bertram, who is approaching as a hit horse, but I confess my thoughts, but I am shaken once.

After that, the misunderstanding was resolved after receiving explanations of all the circumstances, but he could not be obedient to Bertram and continued to have a jerk relationship. It has a slightly different sensibility from ordinary people, such as being fond of Melia Rose, who has approached her as a villainous girl with a lot of dislike.

[Minister]
    The Marquis of Milford. He is the planner of a big project, "A team that wants to support Prince's love."

It's rather gloomy.

[Cynthia]
    Lady of Melia Rose. He has a fondness for Melia Rose, and when the Melia Rose gets entangled, he sometimes gets sick

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  18. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  19. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Coffea to Ell and RaiLi like this.
  20. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~