Recommendations Action/Adventure/Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Gutierez, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Gutierez

Gutierez Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for some recomendation for novel with main plot martial arts/adventure/cultivation/everything with fighting(WITHOUT MECHA) or some Korean novel with game-plot.
    For subplot i would like to see some typical romance(NOT HAREM), which can be dark or sweet and lovely(surprise me).

For example novel i read so far with similar plot
    Martial Arts Master, Coiling Dragon, Desolate Era,Stellar Transformation, Breakers, Terror Infinity

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  2. GloomUnderNight

GloomUnderNight "DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am STRING CUTTER" ©

Reading List:
    Link
    Gutierez and Sin like this.
  3. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
  4. b1w2c3

b1w2c3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I see you're looking for genrics, and looking for some thing classic, which is quite rare these days

5. Agecaf

Agecaf Grand Archmathemagician

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're ok with female MC, I recommend Shini Yasui Kōshaku Reijō to Shichi-nin no... It's technically a otome villainess reincarnation, but the romance takes such a backseat it's practically not present; adventure and mystery take the center stage instead. Essentially the MC has some info on events that will lead to her tragic death if not dealt with, and tries to mess them up, or be strong enough to resist the later event. There's a lot of teamwork rather than her just carrying everyone else, but she's usually central to solving things. I find her quite interesting since she's essentially an item user; she can't craft wands, but she's pretty good at knowing when to use them (some for example cast levitation, others allow the user to see the past, etc), and when to economise them (they're not cheap, after all).

Gutierez likes this.
  6. Octam

Octam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Novel's Extra
    Savage Divinity

Gutierez likes this.
  7. Foolish_Fox

Foolish_Fox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gutierez likes this.
  8. Sin

Sin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Female MC
    I Said Make My Abilities Average! - no romance, no harem. MC is unbelievably OP, however her head may not be quite screwed on right. LoL
    Enchantress Amongst Alchemists: Ghost King’s Wife - romance & while there is a secondary or more love rivals. None of em stand a chance regardless. Loyal mc & love interest. My favorite part of this is the retribution against her "family". Highly repetitive like most cn novels.
    Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - is decent, it has a feel of a vrmmo in the first chapter or two but not much afterwards.
    The Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent (WN) - OP MC, non fighter and singular romance. There are a lot of males around the MC, as what can be constitutes a reverse harem in certain cases.

Male MC
    Isekai Yururi Kikou ~Raising Children While Being an Adventurer~ - Gives a RPG lite feel, the MC is OP as always. Picks up two children as an older brother like character. No romance from what I've seen.
    Risou no Himo Seikatsu - single romance, guess you can consider the MC as a stay at home husband from the few chapters I remember? Brought stuff from one world to another, type of MC.
    Going Back and Forth Between Earth and The Other World with Space Time Magic - has harem, however no romance from what I can remember. MC kidnapped a princess, traveled from world to world & made super powered people from our world.

There are a lot more but I'm feeling rather lazy on digging the rest up. Btw, I'm horrible with describing stuff effectively. Still you may find some to be interesting.

Gutierez likes this.
  9. Gutierez

Gutierez Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i read the manga of this 3 novels and they were pretty impresive. But like everyone i want something unexpected.
    I saw this novel couple of times before but everytime i was afraid that romance would be limited because of teacher - student love.
    But if someone who read is recomending - I'll try.
    Return to the beginning, to discover yourself again.
    The female MC is not a problem but i'm not very into japanese stuff. But your reviev gave me a good opinion - I'll add this to my "to read list"
    i read The novel's extra its pretty interesting but on break.
    For the Savage Divinity - i can only say "wow". I dont remember when last time i visit this site but the reviev is impresive and i think its similary to manga "Mujang". If it can live to reviews i say YES.
    Yeah yeah, i was reading this on WW but droped it when the translation catch up to author.
    The first - this is typical japanese stuff that i can't tolerate.
    The second one "Enchantress" - the begining from review give me the vibe that its similar to Against the god with crossover. I think it will be interesting because i did not read this type of novel with female MC
    Kuma kuma bear - Game-plot not korean but japanese - i can give it a try. Maybe i would lost myself in this xDD
    Risou no Himo Seikatsu - not requested but appreciated

Thank you for recommendation and advices

Sin likes this.
  10. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Bright_Lucky_Star