Recommendations Action novel with Noble/ Royal Blood Mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Agroofacti, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Agroofacti

Agroofacti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi i was just thinking if there's anyone who can recommend me some novel that is either a young master/crown prince or noble.
    Male Mc.
    No harem or yes harem but only focusing on the blood.
    Ain't no simp and big brain.
    Using his status power in the right way or using only to get benefits from it [ like using his status power to get some guards or bribe some people to use them for his goal ]
    Thanks!!

2. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    what you mean by yes harem but only focusing on the blood? you mean incest?

3. Kaneki07

Kaneki07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he meant about the strength of the other sex Bloodline. Meaning that if he is a Royal Blood, he will marry another Royal Blood from another territory. When he said no harem, I think of that the women who fall in love with him aren't there just for pretty face. There's no love or friendship before their relationship and is purely base of their birth status. I think that's what he meant when he went with the Yes and No harem question.

4. Sleep-deprived-enthusiast

Sleep-deprived-enthusiast |Daydreaming Literate Mon~key|

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd also like to more novels like these.

Perhaps Kingdom's Bloodline. But the prince protagonist keeps on developing and encountering difficult and helpless situations (plot armor isn't generous and will have cons), which makes him much more sharper and experienced later on.
    Holy Emperor's Grandson's a Necromancer.
    Transcending the Nine Heavens (the young master part only comes heavily around 900 chapters later. The status part is heavily used though and there is an intelligent close prince friend of the protagonist early on around 100 chapters, harem later on which is surprisingly damn great and the mc is one of the best with many great sides)
    The Great Game - The Young Master scribblehub (2 love interests but it actually works. The heroines aren't stupid or 2d, and the setting allows polygamy because it's historical china-like. Plus a great mc)
    Trash of the Count's Family (gets repetitive later on, but still fun, no romance)
    My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - cliched writing, has fun parts, but matches your criteria
    Little Tyrant Doesn’t Want to Meet with a Bad End
    Cultural Invasion In Different World
    My Senior Brother is Too Steady (more like uber cautious cultivator and one of two disciples of a master of a small distinguished peak)
    The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs
    Dungeon Defense LN (you'll love this if you want a very intelligent, scheming, grey morals noble status mc)'
    Never Die Extra (at the start always underestimates his strength and himself and overestimates the dangers, on the side of righteousness but still selfish, still smart decision maker)
    Grasping Evil (becomes a young master direct disciple after a few chapters)
    Overlord (the title is pretty self-explanatory. Transmigration to a game and became owner of a very powerful dark races NPC guild- which will get stronger and become amongst human nations. Skeleton protagonist, whose anatomy made him more cold towards lives of not his people. If yu haven't seen this, it is amazing)
    Mediterranean Hegemon of Ancient Greece (rise to power)
    Isaac
    Seirei Gensouki
    Genius Prince’s National Revitalization from State Deficit ~ Right, Let Us Sell the Country
    Mushoku Tensei, Sevens (becomes a noble)

Havent read:
    Grandmaster Strategist
    The Lazy King
    City of Sin
    Release that Witch
    Ze Tian Ji
    Immortal Devil Transformation

I didn't consider the blood, but Seirei Gensouki, Sevens, Mushoku Tensei, Never Die Extra, Transcending the Nine Heavens, Little Tyrant Doesn’t Want to Meet with a Bad End, The Great Game - The Young Master, The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs have harems that have political considerations (but some here have more sincere harems)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  5. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Tales of Leo Attiel (Second Prince of Attal Principality)

Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite (Disowned second born of Grand Flam royal family)

Eliza Kaldia - kinda forgot the title (The only legal surviving member of noble family)

Arslan Senki (To be honest I still not yet read this novel but from synopsis MC is heir to the kingdom before his father get dethroned)