Request ACTUAL OTOME GAMES

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by PenelopeEckart_, Jan 14, 2021.

1. PenelopeEckart_

PenelopeEckart_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One that I can read withoit having to pay for the following episodes, since I'm a broke ass bijj.

2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Akuyaku Reijō ttenani o Sureba Yoi nda kke?
    2. It Seems Like I Got Reincarnated Into The World of a Yandere Otome Game
    3. Given That I’ve Become a Villainess, I’d Like to Live Freely
    4. Villain Heal: The Villainess’s Plan to Heal a Broken Heart
    5. The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are searching for actual games, I think this would be more appropriate to switch threads to the "gaming discussion" section

Fulminata and Jevanka926 like this.
  4. Yac78367

Yac78367 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cinderella Phenomenon
    Mystic Messenger
    Ikemen (something) games — all should be free
    Midnight Cinderella
    Seven Hotties, All My Husbands

Mr Love: Queen's Choice
    My Romantic Three Kingdoms

Liar! Uncover the Truth
    False Vows, True Love

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  5. MelindaLucy

MelindaLucy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, this list is useful for me

Yac78367 likes this.
  6. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    Be careful of a lot of the mobile otome games if you are looking to not spend money. Many otome mobile games are cash grabs where the player is more or less forced to pay money to continue with every 2 minute “chapter” or wait out an egregiously long time, they often do this by making the player go through a “challenge” checkpoint where you have a certain number of in-game items, fashion points, etc. Usually paying only for these items is how you pass such challenges. You can end up spending more money than what can be considered reasonable for the product or simply have to give up the game due to financial reason tbh. Not all of them are like this, but from experience, they are more than bountiful in nature.

Honestly, I recommend saving some cash and buying a full game on Steam (or PlayStation store but they have fairly limited options) especially during the winter holiday season and summer sales since they go pretty cheap during those sales. It’s not weird for a $60 or $40 otome game go for $20 or less tbh. Plus full games usually offer somewhere between 30-40 hours worth of content.

TL;DR: Stay away from otome mobile games that have “challenges” or forced item “checkpoints” because they are cash grabs and aren’t worth it. I recommend just saving some cash and buying a full on game while on sale.

Deleted member 38284 likes this.
  7. eamxu

eamxu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly wouldn't recommend mobile otome. Not only are they cash-grabby but when the servers are removed, you're stuck with nothing. I would definitely recommend saving cash. Steam have anime sales and certain titles can go as low as $1.99-$5 for a complete game. Just watch out for those sales

8. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Try rummaging through itch.io, there are many good ones where your choice actually impacts the story, not just having a "happy/bad end"!
    I know several good ones, but they're only free cause they're still in developments, so it's essentially a demo. But don't expect a super duper polished art since most of them are indie games.
    I recommend you to try "7 Kingdom : The Princess Problem", its extended demo is very generous and you can actually choose how your main character will act. The extended demo spans around 3/4 of the game's length.
    There's also A Tale of Crowns, through it's entirely text-based, is so vividly written, it's pure gold!

9. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Long Live The Queen, it's kind of an entry level otomege for westerners. You do end up suffering from a lot of bad ends, though, because everyone's a douchebag.

The entire Tokimeki Girl's Side series is great and you don't even need to play all of it.

If you prefer something a bit more of an urban mystery, try Collar x Malice. It has high amount of bad endings, but the capture targets are first class and there are lots of choices in the game.

Hyakka Hyakurou Sengoku Nippon-chou is a game where you play as a shinobi (female ninja) and as you were given your first mission, tragedy struck. In this game, not only you have a number of dreamy dudes to romance, you can even romance onii-chan!

10. skillet

skillet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMIGOODNESS I am suddenly reminded of My Candy Love... is it still live? idk but it used to be online and should be free :blobrofl::blobrofl:

11. Deleted member 183096

Deleted member 183096 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh nice, the ones I've tried are the ones available at Google play :sushi_peak:

12. chikikuto

chikikuto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just wanna say Cinderella Phenomenon is better played on PC than on mobile since the app isn't working very well
    very good otome game, the concept is almost similar to villainess reincarnation trend nowadays except they did it way before