Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like he regrets how things turned out.

The new chapter implies that, yes. He was probably the one who turned back time. The mage did the actual work, the dad was the one who requested it, but the one who remembers it was Kiera.

To make a long story short, her father is a coward who is to afraid to veer off the path he was raised to follow and it cost him everything XD

Celesdreams likes this.
  2. CaShper

CaShper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... That is where I am confused, even if she died (possibly stillborn) and wasn't able to awaken as the saint, she is still the first born. Is the saint not prophesized as the first born? I apologize if I sound like a broken record, but I'm still confused.

3. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it doesnt count the baby being stillborn as the first born because its not alive or something like that.

I mean even if she was truly the first born, they spend a couple months leaving FL alone because neither of them have awakened their power yet. If they truly thought only firstborns can use the spirit power then they wouldve killed FL right as cosette came. Its only once Cosette steals the opportunity from FL.
    Again im not sure why he wanted to execute fl for "
    lying".. unless fl was framed to hurt cosette im not sure what her
    crime was besides "deceiving" the duke.

4. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm ready to see how the world went to shit when she died

SweetBrownBabydoll likes this.
  5. CaShper

CaShper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's convoluted. If that is true, the saint power discriminates lol. Thank you for entertaining my queries.

I'm also looking forward to the details of how the world went to shit when she died. The despair and guilt of the duke would be particularly juicy.

Creolenerd likes this.
  6. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh. I'm not sure how the debate about first born or not came up. I'm pretty sure that the saint power can go to all women born to the parvis family. The key point is that a prophet or something once told Duke Parvis (Kiera's father) that he will only have one daughter born with the power of the saint. This is why there was such confusion. A further point that I believe illustrates the fact that all Parvis daughters are born with the power is that (in timeline number 1) there is a assumption that because Kiera didn't manifest power -> her mother must be unfaithful. However, in reality, one of the Duke's daughters didn't inherit the power because she was stillborn and it is merely a demon occupying her body. Regarding why this means the body doesn't get the power, we don't have an explanation. It could be the power is tied to the soul and not the body. It could also be that she was never technically born alive (stillborn) so the body can't have the power. It could be that the saint power and demon repel each other so possession by a demon meant the body can't manifest the saint power.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    Th.ay, Kezi, magical_al00 and 3 others like this.
  7. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just really want to know what happened after Kiera was executed. How fucked up has the kingdom had fallen.

Th.ay, magical_al00 and Creolenerd like this.
  8. gxymlky

gxymlky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the manhwa raw shows that she's here!

9. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same, like all the people that believe in her get to suffer too because of that dumbass of a father. everyone (except her believers) got what they deserved.
    like what she was executed because she was a fake but how is that her fault? how would she have known? the leap in logic was so magical, that i had whiplash.
    what, did you think that she was purposely hiding it? even if she was, how is that her fault
    if she wasn't your daughter then just DISOWN HER. i hate that fuck of a father

Th.ay, magical_al00 and kawaii12345 like this.
  10. gingerpopcorn

gingerpopcorn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading this makes me wonder if i have dad issues that i need to confront omg

idk about how close the novel and manhwa are, but reading the manhwa made my heartache and I HATE MYSELF FOR IT lmao

i love seeing her dad trip over himself and try with her - it feels satisfying watching her refer to him as 'your grace', and not going out of her way to greet him etc

but the small details like him setting up a whole tea party for her (theres a similar scene in Beware of the Villainess early chapters), worry about her, and just look lonely and distraught ...well, i'm a sucker for resolved angst so i want it to get sorted :(((

i want him to have that second chance (the same way i root for Tia in the villainess lives twice despite her actions in the og timeline) and just wish theres more to him (e.g. maybe he was distraught when she fell down the stairs)

so im lowkey disappointed that in the novel it never got sorted :(

lxnkitten and Nuzlocke like this.
  11. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she treat her “sister” now on this timeline? Do you know what's going to happen? I would like more spoilers on that. I want to know details about what will happen now on this timeline.

12. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m nervous now that Cosette has arrived. Does anyone have spoilers how she is dealt with?

13. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG][
    [​IMG]
    Ohh yeah! Look who finally chose to appear!!!
    Cosette Bitch for the showdown!
    [​IMG]
    But Kiera doesn't give a fuck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Well see who wins, bitch. Because Kiera isn't going to give you a damn look.
    For that stupid Duke, he can bury himself in a hole.

~ Have a Nice day!
    SPOILER]

14. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna read about the suffering of others

kawaii12345 and Shohimeee like this.
  15. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Gramps is at the party
    [​IMG]
    You have to love that she's prepped and brought out the big guns. Gramps alone should give the redhead a conniption fit. Unfortunately it doesn't look like she's briefed her little brother.

LOL Was just thinking that Kiera should have died her hair blonde just to mess with them.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  16. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kiera's little brother didn't load his gun yet. But he's got to save the bullets for the papa Duke's head while Kiera can take out Cosette bitch. :)
    Can't wait for the next chapter! Especially thinking about the Duke's reaction and how Kiera will pull out a joker card in front the crowd.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  17. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think it ended up being rather anti-climactic.
    Yeah that's normal lol

Nothing wrong with you for wanting to see that kind of thing XD

18. gxymlky

gxymlky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone noticed that Cosette wears the same attire now as she did in the first chapter? I'm not nitpicking, but I like her dress more than Keira's. Really modest and compliments her eyes and hair color

i_am_here, Lilyworld and magical_al00 like this.
  19. lan2001h

lan2001h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No she's not.
    It was never said that the first born daughter is the Saint.
    The prophecy says that his daughter will become the Saint. So it doesn't matter if they are first, second or even third born. Just one of them will awaken as the Saint

20. aureliachan

aureliachan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ermm the younger sister of the story is not the one that borrow the power like a cheat sheet. But was letting the elder sister who was down to borrow her power by touching her to see the spirit