Picked Up Actually, I was the Real One

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by katofu, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with u. These are mostly discussions rather than spoilers. Even some of the spoilers are mixed with personal thoughts. I hope to have more spoilers so as to be able to judge whether the story is worth it on my own. Thanks to all who spoiled us.

2. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly what I was talking about. Neutrality means not interfering or taking sides. So as a parvis, the father really could not do anything. He can't side with either good or bad.

Besides, when cosette appeared, the people rejected Keira. They died because of the devil not the father. This was meant to happen the moment they started discriminating against Keira. They always feared her anyway and misunderstood her simply because she was a cold person who doesn't show her emotions and sometimes when she looks at others it feels like she glared at them. The high society was all about being in the good graces of the spirit user. Cosette resembles her dad so everyone prefers to believe she's the real one and since she is friendly they approach her to get benefits and also sides with her. They got what was coming for them.

3. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, and if we remembered, or read carefully. The butler once said to Duke Parvis ..."Duke, I think to be honest n show your feelings towards your children won't kill you."

And don't forget, all the reincarnation story ALWAYS shows " the PAST TRAGEDY" in an earlier chapter. "EXPLANATION" in middle. and the "REAL PAST STORY" at the end.

It's a pity when some people only read the 1st ( Duke Parvis killed Keira ) and 3rd (Keira forgives Duke Parvis)
    we still don't know what happened until the Duke ordered to behead Keira. As you know, Keira's mother family and Cosette's mother family are an enemy of each other.

creizreiz and Khadz like this.
  4. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    Claude is at least a little better than him

Lilyworld and Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball like this.
  5. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    soooo someone said there's no romance....? if that's so... I think I'll quit... especially since the father is forgiven in the end

6. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    wait is that in the manhwa??? is that part translated??

7. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree. It's unfair to the author and also an insult to the story itself. The story so far even without any romance is really thrilling and nice. I advise all those who come here for spoilers to at least read half of it before taking a decision or dropping it.

8. Riami

Riami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This got me hooked. Partially, i like the art.

Seriously, if I'll have the grand duke's pov here, I might pity him for not being able to show his fatherly love to his children. That’s why I pity the royals nd nobles who can't even have fun. Just like Keira was presented in the first and present timeline.

There's still a chance of changes if the author allows it, the manhwa might deviate from the webnovel.

Just_Call_Me_Leanne likes this.
  9. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe? She might have been desperate to let her child 'survive' so she may have contacted the devil in exchange of her soul. But that's just my own opinion.

10. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's like these principles have been deeply ingrained within him. So he can't 'break' his own rules. Though 'evil' can't describe his nature but he's equally liable and a culprit behind their misfortune. So I think the correct adjective to describe him could be 'indifferent'. He has emotions but chooses to remain indifferent to calmly make decisions and be a proper head and leader of the family. Maybe that's how you can explain his stance.

11. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more like an open end and doesn't really focus about the interactions b/n the MLs and FL, like, you get glimpses of her taking the knight as her partner in balls, having rumour spread about affairs with the blonde guy(from manhwa), etc. So maybe it's upto the readers to choose which one they would prefer (though from the spoilers...it seems like the actually ML has already been revealed albeit, a lot later intl the story).

P.S: It's one-on-one. Not multiple. So rest assured you can try it as shoujo(or maybe shounen style reverse harem?)

12. Warmth

Warmth New Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's either him or the one who reversed time, He (One who reversed time) looked so much like Claude AND HE HAD A MOLE LIKE LUCAS SJAJKSJS IT'S CLAUDE + LUCAS

13. Warmth

Warmth New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when season 2 is going to be released? I finished season 1 so fast that it left me hanging

14. withmedea

withmedea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    didn’t the grand duke actively vote for keira’s execution though? neutrality is taking no sides but he knowingly wanted his real daughter to die and even slapped her.

i_am_here likes this.
  15. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But the child was already dead. So, what she did was truly lacking of morals. Anyone who believes in the existence of devils would have a hard time making a contract with them for fear of the concequences. Even though that woman knew about the prophecy related to the spirits saving the world, she made a contract with the devil which as a consequence led to the death of many in the first timeline. Rather than blaming the father, she who made a contract is more evil. As someone who was dying, I personally think that the thought which would have passed her mind would be hatred towards Mc's mother but also solace at knowing she would be reunited with her dead child in the afterlife. Instead, it's the parlam she cursed. So, I really can't think of her as a good person. If she was gonna curse someone the isn't it normal to hate and curse the woman who harmed her along with her family rather than that of her husband. Sure, the father didn't do anything to stop them but their quarell was between mc's mother's family and her family so as a neutral faction its natural that the parlam won't interfere. I really think that woman had bad morals to begin with.

The nobles voted to Kira's execution. Plus, u need to remember that the sister proved to be able to see and use spirits during a ball in front of a lot of people. With the prophecy about world doom and the blessed child saving it, it's actually understandable that the people or even him would vote for keira's death (who was thought to be fake back then) They probably thought it would appease the spirits or that killing Keira would save the world

16. ryuksittybittywaist

ryuksittybittywaist Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that magician guy resembles claude better thoo

17. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    How does cosette die this timeline please.
    & how is the situation at the house since she temporarily moved in. Please spoil, that's all I'm asking.:blobconfounded:

18. Nezuu

Nezuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. aboni_06

aboni_06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

who is this erez guy? is that the magician or knight?

20. Novelhellsing

Novelhellsing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one question did the time reverse happened in the beginning. So does that mean from the begining he know what will happen if his daughter dies?