Spoiler Adoptive Father and Those Adopted Sons

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Nov 6, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel was suggested by @shuwei
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3336150/

Thank you @MoMoePom for helping us with the title and sammuries!:blobicecreamlove:

The greatest accomplishment of the fop, Zheng Lie, in his life was to build a castle, raising all of his adopted sons in there safe and sound. But it wasn’t till the last moment did he finally realize how much a failure his life had been. It turned out that each of the adopted sons, of whom he believed that he had acted the most worthily, wanted him dead… After he came back from rebirth, Zheng Lie decided to let them go, but before that…

“…Go earn back the money I used to raise you all first!”

special poke to @LaDyViL :D

pokes

2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao so get them all to pay back first or is it his way of getting them to learn to live on their own I wonder.

Heungbo and kly like this.
  3. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not into several different lover thing but it looks interesting. :blobpopcorn:
    Why are they tryin to kill mc? Ungreatful sons:mad:

Heungbo, kly, HesheFell and 1 other person like this.
  4. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the former i guess.... really wonder who ML will be X'D
    It's obvious.... cuz they will get all the money.... ofc there will be for sure infighting.

kly likes this.
  5. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh interesting.

kly likes this.
  6. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    The actual summary is even better then the snippet!
    Camping for spoilers!:blobninja:

Heungbo, kly and HesheFell like this.
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds intriguing. The MC does sounds like he needs to rethink his life and strive for bettering himself... Wonder what will happen to the lovers/sons? That sounds so sleezy lol.

Okay, so I read the summary from the official site. It's a seme MC, rebirth of slag seme theme. So it's off my list, but just saying in case anyone's into that.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    Kittsune, azure_sea and kiara8 like this.
  8. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Sounds funny

9. Matsurika

Matsurika ❀Spring Tune❀『Blue Ashes』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this novel wasn't bl when I read the op
    Hmmm
    The lovers are the sons?:blobdizzy:
    I was hoping not :blobcry:

Lovely likes this.
  10. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Mc is keeping lovers as in plural... so has to be a slag lmao... though the adopted sons aint better

very likely quitting it too xd

11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    harem ?? *run away bc scared*

Heungbo and Shizun like this.
  12. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there should definitely be FLASHING warning that this is "1x4 seme MC harem BL". It's a super specific genre so y'all need to tread lol. Also, I wrote this (super disorganized) elaboration for the danmei thread but I'll just post it here then

MC lost his parents at a young age to a car accident and was left with a lot of money and a huge company. Without guidance, he grew up into a good-for-nothing young master who only spends money to have fun, leaving the company to the senior employees. By his 30s, he has adopted 5 sons to create his own makeshift family (1 ex-lover, 3 current lovers, and 1 normal son), all of whom he either provides for financially or helped build their successful careers. Despite of being generous and helpful, none of his sons are particular appreciative and brings him a lot of trouble. Until one day, an assassin showed up in MC's bedroom, claiming "this is from the 5 young masters" before killing MC. MC is rebirthed and goes back in time to a few years earlier. He decides to change his careless ways by regaining control of the company and cutting off the sons that are taking advantage of him

fair warning that MC is in his early 30s and the 4 MLs are early to late 20s, so he's no where near father age, but he does legally adopt them for money purposes

1st ML (the arrogant tsundere) is originally a young master from a rich family. but after his family went bankrupt, he almost had to sell himself to get help. MC's friend introduces ML to MC and MC immediately falls in love. They start dating and of course MC supports ML financially, even giving him a spot in the company.
    However, MC's love is completely one-sided as ML doesn't even have an ounce of affection for him. One day, ML found a look-a-like to himself and presented him to MC as a replacement, asking MC to leave him alone. MC is heart-broken and agreed to break up. He still adopted ML legally and continues to support ML's career. This failed relationship left ML jaded and starts him on the road of being a playboy and adopting his lovers

2nd ML (the pretty seductive one) was forced sell himself for money due to debts. MC is ML's very first customer and after that night MC paid off ML's debts, introduced ML to a talent agency, and helped him become a popular actor. ML does like MC, but bc of MC's playboy ways ML feels disheartened and even took a side lover of his own. However, when MC cuts him off, he realizes that MC is the only person who is truly good to him and tries to win him back

3rd ML (the calm and smart one) is the look-a-like that 1st ML found as a replacement for MC. 3rd ML grew up in an orphanage and is also very poor. After that debacle, ML asks MC if they can become lovers anyway in exchange for financially support. MC agreed and funded ML through college, adopted ML’s friend from the same orphanage at ML’s request, and even bought a house for them to live in. Anyway, 3rd ML’s entire character is a plot twist because although he appears normal and gentle on the surface, gaining MC's trust the most, he’s the most cunningly smart of them all and is a major player in the assassination mystery

4th ML (the wild hot-headed one): MC and 4th ML’s mother used to date (when MC was underage and 4th ML’s mother is a grown single mother lol). When ML’s mother passed away, MC took ML in and raised him. ML holds a torch for MC ever since and they eventually become lovers. Turns out a gang killed ML’s father so ML became involved with the underground gangs himself to extract revenge. He just kind of pops in and out of the story and his gang activities cause MC a lot of trouble but he’s the most loyal to MC

Heungbo, Ressianne, Anie and 28 others like this.
  13. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Continue :blobReach:
    I'm not likely to read it either but I want to know what happens. I'm too buried in other stuff :blobsob:

Shizun likes this.
  14. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, and here im out, finished, over :blobsalute:
    If there's smut, then maaaybe i would read it, but plot is just nope i guess? In my opinion they are all bad and deserved BE

《rolls away》 :ROFLMAO:

Misaki Yata likes this.
  15. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    Seme MC halved my interest:blobwoah:
    But the plot is so good tho! Can you summarise the whole thing please?:aww:

Atm, my fav would be the 4th ML.
    And the 1st can piss off the chart.

kiara8 and iampsyx like this.
  16. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    the 4th aint better... cuz he doesnt do anything but makes more trouble for mc..

2nd ml still redeemable.

17. Matsurika

Matsurika ❀Spring Tune❀『Blue Ashes』

Reading List:
    Link
    ?_? What's a slag

Lovely and Shizun like this.
  18. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    slag = scum = insect

blaze27, Poor_Hero and Matsurika like this.
  19. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the Mls reaction when the mc cuts them off and changes his ways? ....are all the mls bottoms?....do they all get to bed together evn once?

Ease likes this.
  20. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    But the 4th is loyal, you know? And the 2nd cheats so.... /shrug