LCD Advent of the Archmage (formerly known as "Descent of the God of Magic")

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Chief Gamer

Chief Gamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey what about milda? He did bang her a few chaps back though I would be glad if he didn't get together with her. For me right now there is only Celine,Herrera and Lucy. kinda surprised he gets together with the princess of dragons. You mean the red dragon queen who isunmarried or felina who turns out to be a princess? Lastly how is his relationship with the high elves? I mean to see teach them a proper lesson for the thing with looking down on him, the thing with the black magic, the thing trying to use him politically, the thing with trying to execute a plan on him like they did with Bryant and the thing with stealing his God damn thesisin the latest chapter? They are seriously becoming annoying specially the queen

2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Felina. I just skimmed the endin. Had to drop mtl around chapter 500, as it caused headaches.

3. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn felina? I thought for sure it was going to be Gretel the dragon queen. Also yeah mtl causes massive headaches that's why I don't read mtl. Still since you read till chap 500 you should know how the issue with the high elves was resolved. For example the notes were stolen at chap 425 by the granddaughter of Bryant who is extremely racist.

4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Was long time ago, unfortunately.

It's in lnmtl, you should read it.

5. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah lnmtl sucks. There is another site which is mtl but much better but it only has selected series and doesn't have Advent of the archmage yet. Well I am just wondering what happened to milda since he did bang her and then the high elves and finally how he got together with Felina.

6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Milda was left behind a few thousand years ago in the past with Nana as her body guard. She decided to stay in the past at the conclusion of the time travel arc. I don't know if she makes it back. I'm pretty sure Felina gets together with Link after the dragon kingdom arc...

7. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I know milda was left back in a different realm not in the past. It is a present it's just that time flows differently there due to Mana concentration. She remained behind because saroviny, nozama's daughter, was trying to gather forces in that realm where people are much stronger again due to Mana concentration so she stayed behind to either get rid of saroviny, to restrict her or to gather a comparable force herself. She and link and a pretty emotional farewell where he promised that he would come for her whenever she needed him and she said that if she died she wanted a grave with milda morani written on it. Furthermore unless the author fucked up and decided to abandon all the story he built up in that other realm which is just like the other side of coin with firuman on one side, the author would go back to it since it's really important to the story. So milda and Nana will come back to the story plus they would play important roles since they would be extremely strong staying in a realm of high Mana concentration. Anyways we'll have to see what happens. I am fine with him getting together with milda only after the high elves are properly taught a lesson and stop trying to make all kinds of plans to undermine other races. As for felina I am looking forward to I guess the next dragon arc since the previous had him getting along with Gretel during his research and not felina. In my opinion though he has a pretty big list of girls who like him and are good enough to actually end up together with him - Celine, Herrera, Gretel, Milda, Annie, Lucy, Felina and Nana (she was given life by dragons magic). Well there is Elin of yabba but I don't think that will work out and also the secret magician who had become a regular side character but vanished after he came back from the war with dark elves. There is alloa also but for now their relationship is purely academic. I don't think I am forgetting anyone else.

8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Use spoiler brackets...or you'll be yelled at by the staff. :p

9. Duarchy

Duarchy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so pissed at these last few chapters, to incredible forced. Time and time again he chooses difficult missions either for the rewards, or because it's something he plans to do regardless, and manages to succeed. But faced with Byrant, a legendary 12 mage, a valuable asset to throw at the demons like high rank fodder, he doesn't choose the missions that will conveniently solve the situation entirely. Just like the god of destruction conveniently shat out a deus ex machina to try and kill him that conveniently removed all evidence, leaving him with his hands red. This entire scenario is completely forced. I can buy the original plot, the MC got careless. But he turned down the mission whose reward was "Look, it's a truth plot device, use it to absolve yourself!" F**king WHAT? The one time the god of light is actually useful and isn't getting run roughshod by the other gods who actively have their hands in affairs, making personal moves, and Link turns it down.
    I'm confident in the author to wash this bad taste out of my mouth, but they damn well shouldn't have left it there in the first place. Also, hope I got those spoiler tags right.

10. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone rename the title of this thread? I thought it was a new novel
    The author is crazy, I saw this coming over 100 chapters ago so I dropped it.
    So many chances to make the story good but even the quests are starting to seem irrelevant

11. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Done. Yeah, the plot line is getting a bit silly...:blob_zipper_mouth:

Wujigege likes this.
  12. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Which site?

13. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    No this is all translated already right? Plus this is the LCD section so it should be fine?

14. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    https://mtled-novels.com
    Its still a bit headache inducing but much better than lnmtl since you can make sense of the general stuff. I have only tried atg though so can't really say anything about other novels on the site.

15. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    Can users add terms to this site?

16. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea. Why do you care?

17. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    LNMTL's MTL program relies on user submitted terms for it to be readable. I don't think it is possible for MTL to be readable without user submitted consistent terms.

18. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Why if the person who put it already did light editing? Plus with a single guy doing it will much more consistent.

19. The Archmage

The Archmage Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen in the wiki that gretel was labeled as ex. What happened to her?