Recommendations Adventure Time Fanfics

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kelkel1133, Sep 5, 2018.

1. kelkel1133

kelkel1133 Well-known Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Adventure Time recently ended and it felt lacking... That said I wanted to read a fanfic about their world + any anime/si/oc op character or better yet, the gamer.

TL;DR, I want a more competent finn

2. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    make princess bubble gum a yandre!!!!!!
    and that vampire girl a gap more (or are they already like that!!??)

3. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt like it ended on an OK note. The story was about the growth of Finn as a character and as a person, even though he still is a child (17-18) at the end of the entire series. Towards the final season, Fern become a representation of the first season's Finn which was pretty much "let's adventure and beat stuff up". As he grew older, a lot of the mysteries behind the world and Finn himself are revealed as he grows and his outlook on the world changes. Even the ending was satisfying because while it tied up some loose endings, it still showed that the story never ends and that there will always be an adventure. Ice King (now "Plain Ol'" Simon) is now sane while his love interest is now cursed to be the Evil. Bubblegum and Marcelene had also grown, in many ways thanks to Finn and others on their own. Even the very end shows one of Jake's descendants with Finn's possible reincarnation, since Finn had a tendency to reincarnate.

Tl;Dr: The story ended fine. Let things end, so that their lessons and emotions can live on within us forever.