Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phreasilva

Phreasilva Gluttonous Prick that doesn't get Fat

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, Guild Master.

OOC: I can't Quote?

Given Name/Title: Phreasilla
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Assault Physician
    Weapon: Needles
    Skills: Weak Lower Telekinesis [100 needles] / Sprint / Dodge / Kick / First Aid
    Equipment: White Laboratory Coat and Pants ; White Boots ; Ray Ban Transparent White
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0
    Motto: In needles i trust.

2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC; Ah, you need to get to 10 message count first. Please post in the non-community game for that~ As post in the com game will not be count~ Do get that quick since you will need to quote and tag people in com game~

3. 1st Tribulation

1st Tribulation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Shady/Fishy
    Job/Class: None
    Weapon: Staff
    Skills: None
    Equipment: Black full-body cloak; Staff with a tiny fish inside an orb
    Inventory:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Night Ghost likes this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari stared at the form for a bit before blinking and looking at it again...

"A-ano..." *shakes head* "E-everything is in order uhn..." *cough cough cough* "Shady-san..." >.>

"Eto... Please take this-" *cough cough* "Item Box as a gift, it will help Shady-san carry things around.

And... Uhn... Visit the Tavern to talk to other-" *coughs* "adventurers, ask questions and socialize as well!

Oh, we are also having a Raid going on at the-" *cough cough cough* "moment, all help is welcome, so feel free to participate as well!

And... That's all! Hikari hopes that-" *coughs cough* "Shady-san enjoys their stay!" ^^)/

((Oh, didn't expect you to join, welcome aboard! \(^^)/

Put the guild card on your sig please, it makes it easier for everyone to know who you are.

And there are links to all AG related threads on my sig, take a quick look at it if you want.

Have fun!))

BlancFrost likes this.
  5. 1st Tribulation

1st Tribulation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From underneath the cloak came a wheezing "Thank...you" followed by a shambling walk towards the door.

6. vaggelispihas

vaggelispihas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Sarien
    Race: Elf
    Job/Occupation: Monk
    Weapon/Preferrable Skill: Hand to hand Combat( Fighting Gloves maybe? Not yet), Dragon fist syle: (1st move only)

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Please follow this template:

Given Name/Title:
    Job/Class:
    Weapon:
    Skills:
    Equipment:
    Inventory:

We'll proceed your registration after that.))

8. vaggelispihas

Reading List:
    Link
  9. vaggelispihas

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title:Sarien(No title yet)
    Race:Elf
    Job/Class:Monk
    Weapon:Hand to hand combat
    Skills:Dragon fist style(1st move: Land Dragon's Charge)
    Equipment:Regular backpack,Linen trousers,hide gloves
    Inventory:

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Welcome to the guild Sarien-san!

Oh and-" *cough cough* "please take this Item Box, as a gift for joining! It should help Sarien-san carry things!

Also... Please go to the Tavern if-" *cough cough cough* "Sarien-san needs to ask anything, or if Sarien-san wants to meet the other people of the guild!

There is also a Raid going-" *coughs* "on right now, feel to participate as well, every helping hand is welcome!

And... That's all! Enjoy your stay!" ^^)/

((Welcome! Please put your guild card on your signature so that people know who you are with ease!

And check out my signature for links related to the guild as well!

I hope you have lots of fun in here! *waves*

Oh and... Sorry for the delay, I got busy! >.<))

vaggelispihas and BlancFrost like this.
  11. vaggelispihas

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    Given Name/Title:Sarien(No title yet)
    Race:Elf
    Job/Class:Monk
    Weapon:Hand to hand combat
    Skills: Dragon fist style(1st move: Land Dragon's Charge)
    Equipment:Regular backpack,Linen trousers,hide gloves
    Inventory:

12. NirvanaFlame

NirvanaFlame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Sean Karnel (No Title Yet)
    Job/Class: Holy Swordsman
    Weapon: Wooden Training Sword ("A long sword carved from wood")
    Skills:
    - Basic Sword Art ("Fundamental sword techniques known to all that learn the sword")
    - Heavens Sword Art ("Sealed within family bloodline, Unknown Effect")
    Light Magic:
    - Holy Enchant ("Active - Enchants Weapon with Holy Attribute, causes more damage to creatures of darkness")
    - Minor Regeneration ("Passive - Health Regen increases by 5%")
    Equipment: White Shirt, Brown Leather Boots, White/Black Leather Pants
    Inventory:

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Welcome to the guild!

Please take a guild issued Item Box, it will help you carry things!

If you have any questions, or just need to talk to other players, please go to the Tavern!

Also, please put your guild card on your signature, so that people know who you are with ease, and don't forget to check my signature for a few links related to the guild!

Oh, and btw, when I talk within double brackets, it means I'm OOC (Out of Character), I'd welcome you IC (In Character) usually, but Hikari is currently unavailable, so I had to do it OOC... >.>

In any case, welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay here on the guild! ^^)/

Ah, and we're also having a Raid right now, it's a limited time event, so I recommend checking it out and participating, everyone can play on it!

Have fun!))

14. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this is ok... I dunno the specifics..
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Ashcrow Armatura
    Race: Human(former)/ Living Armor(Cursed)
    Job/Class: Dark Knight 3rd rank{Blademaster}
    Weapon: Daybreaker
    Defense
    By positioning himself in a defensive posture, a Dark Knight can reduce the damage taken from enemy strikes by 50%. It proves very useful when besieged by too many enemies to effectively counter.

Falling Slash
    The falling slash gives twice as much damage than any other regular attack of a Dark Knight because he uses his whole body to increase the strength of the blow.

Cyclone Slash
    Many Dark Knights have been able to master this skill. It consists of swinging a sword in a wide arc thereby generating enough centrifugal power to cause more damage and increase attack speed.

Lunge
    Dark Knights who use the Legendary Sword, Gladius and Katana with a lunge skill can execute quick stab attacks on their enemies. Moreover, it penetrates deeply through an opponent's armor into the vital parts of the opponent.

Uppercut
    It cleaves into an enemy through an upward slashing motion. While it may look simple and fluid, it takes a lot of dedication to master it.

Slash
    It is a dreadful skill that uses both blades of a sword to cut an enemy. It is a skill of high difficulty that only a Giant Sword, Chaos Dragon Axe and Crystal Sword can handle. Monsters who are attacked by this skill are damaged 2 times more than the other attacks.

Impale
    This technique allows the knight wielding a spear weapon to impale his opponents for massive damage.

Twisting Slash
    A technique that allows the knight to whirl his weapon around him to attack all adjacent targets.

Death Stab
    A devastating attack similar to the Lunge skill but is enhanced by the elemental power of wind.

Greater Fortitude
    This technique allows the knight to use his energies to give him more stamina for battle.

Rageful Blow
    An area attack that unleashes shockwaves with the elemental power of the earth to damage opponents.

Magic Craft
    Able to craft items using mana

Equipment: Ashcrow set
    Inventory: oil and cloth

Ashcrow Armatura is made from the remains of an armor worn by a legendary warrior, who was slain by the Demon of Darkness Kundun in a close combat. After recovering the body of the warrior his successors repaired and worn the armor one by one until the each warrior fell defending the lands from the Kundun's minnions. The armor has always been recovered and repaired time and again to be used by the next worthy warrior who would then pass it to his successor after his own fall.
    Unbeknownst to his present successor, the demon of darkness placed a curse in the armor's remains. That by the time the armor is restored to it's original form the curse shall activate and whosoever wears it shall be stripped of his humanity and take on the armor's form.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  15. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh a new member during this time? Multi-tasking skills in effect!

"Hello and welcome to the Guild Ashcrow! My name is Blanc, it is a pleasure to have new members on board." She takes out the Item Box from under the counter and places in top. "Here you go! Please have this Item Box as a welcoming gift."

"Alright so you're all set now, just head over to the Tavern to rest up. Any questions you many have can be asked and answered there. Do have a good time here on Aeternus!" Blanc smiles politely before turning around to continue her dusting.

So much dust...so much...dust...

OOC: Welcome~ More links about AG can be found in my signature.

Your spoiler split into two! If you put it like this:

[SPOILER =" Adventurer Card "]
    Card details here
    [SPOILER = "Skills" ]
    Skills here
    [ /SPOILER ]
    [ /SPOILER ]

Card details here
    Skills here

Then the spoiler will stay within a spoiler. Ah there is a Raid right now. It is time limited though, so check it out if it interests you and try to participate if you want. It's pretty much a large collaborative writing task with other people.

AliceShiki likes this.
  16. Grave1Mix

Grave1Mix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems fun~ XD
    So I’ll try to register~
    Is this fine?
    Given Name/Title: Manathea/ [No Title]
    Race: Dark Elf
    Job/Class: Assassin
    Weapon: Twin daggers
    Lurk
    The ability to hide presence and get near the target without being detected.
    Assassinate
    The ability to kill an unaware target. Losses effectiveness once presence is known.
    Dash
    An ability to get away from your position in an instant. Has a cool down of 5 minutes and can only get away for up to 20 meters.
    Clap Stunner
    An ability that can stun any humanoid enemy for 5-30 secs. The effect will be greater against enemies with great hearing abilities.
    Dark Sphere
    An ability that surrounds the enemy in black fog and robs them of their sight. It is useless against enemies who are capable of using echo location.
    Equipment: A black shirt with long sleeves, raven black pants, boots with straps and a black long coat with a hood. A belt where my scabbards are attached and a leather flask.
    Inventory:

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Welcome to the guild!

If you have any questions, or just need to talk to other players, please go to the Tavern!

Also, please put your guild card on your signature, so that people know who you are with ease, and don't forget to check my signature for a few links related to the guild!

Oh, and btw, when I talk within double brackets, it means I'm OOC (Out of Character), I'd welcome you IC (In Character) usually, but Hikari is currently unavailable, so I had to do it OOC... >.>

Ah, and we're also having a Raid right now, it's a limited time event, so I recommend checking it out and participating, everyone can play on it!

Have fun!))

18. XenoRaku

XenoRaku 「Punished Lolicon」「Ugly Bastard」「Haunted」「NEET」

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Dreifach
    Job/Class: Magic swordsman
    Weapon: Short sword, Long sword
    Skills: fire and wind magic, dual wield
    Equipment: Adventurer clothes
    Inventory: Rations

Is this valid?

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Welcome to the guild!

Have fun!))

20. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    A brown-haired elf approached the counter in long, assured strides. From her calm demeanour, it was obvious that she was used to situations like this. Seeing that there was nobody there at the moment, she let out a light sigh and sat down on the seat. On her right hand was a piece of parchment paper, covered with flowing handwriting written in green ink. Two words could be seen on the top of the sheet—"Registration Form".
    Given Name/Title: Key
    Age: She appears to be 17-18, but her real age is unknown.
    Race: Elf
    Job/Class: Mage, but secretly a high-level fortune teller as well
    Her hair is brown, and usually worn down so that it almost reaches her knees. Her eyes are in the shade of clovers, but they sometimes reflect yellow under sunlight. She wears the traditional clothing of her clan of elves, with a simple floor-length dress that stays pure white no matter what (due to magic, of course) and tiny bells strung on thin, golden chains that usually tinkers as she moves. During battle, of course, she would change into a shorter, yet equally white dress, without any accessories aside from the dimensional ring (which is mentioned below). She would also tie her long hair into a clean ponytail so that it was easier to see.
    Most of the time, she faces everyone with a smile, no matter who is standing in front of her. She is the kind of person who tries her best to help others around her, which is also why she is often (unknowingly) friend-zoned by others. Although she may appear as if she doesn't know anything, smiling as if she is some white lotus who treats the whole world with kindness, even without her mind reading skills, she secretly observes everything that is going on. At heart, she is quite manipulative towards her "acquaintances", which is the biggest reason why she helps so many people, but anyone who she deems as a friend can wholeheartedly trust her. She often makes jokes and laughs in the most serious of situations, as she believes that only smiling can make her strong. However, this trait is often deeply criticized by her peers. She hates arrogance more than anything, and would only lose her calm when she wants to bring down a conceited person no matter what.
    Strengths: Speed and agility
    Weaknesses: Power and defence
    Weapon: A wooden bow, carved with spells which increases the speed of the arrows. The arrows are usually blades of wind.
    - As she is a mage who specializes in air elemental magic, she is able to control wind to her will. Her magic can be released by saying incantations—the greater the scale of the attack, the longer and more complicated the incantation is.
    - Ever since she was young, she trained in the area of fortune telling and such. Given enough time and preparation, she is able to see glimpses of the future that will most likely happen (which means that there are exceptions). She is also able to read the minds of others, limitations being 1) eye contact must happen, 2) her self-esteem must be at a high level, and 3) the lower the self-esteem of her target is, the clearer the reading is.
    - A dimensional ring that can transport the carrier to her secret chamber. She usually wears this on her neck, as a necklace. This was given to her by her mysterious "master".
    - A set of tarot cards, with the art being whimsical sketches of beautiful goddesses. This was given to her by her teacher in the past, when she studied fortune telling.
    Inventory:
    Toying around with her long strands of hair, she put the paper onto the counter, and waited for somebody to introduce her to this new place.

OOC: I added a few other categories, if that's fine... It's my first time doing roleplaying in English, so I wonder how this will turn out *evil laughter follows*.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.