Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zynros

Zynros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On a dark and stormy afternoon, Morgan stood before the guild. As she pushed open the door, three consecutive strkes of lightning stuck the cobblestone street just behind her, and the guild went silent.

As her relatively short black clad figure crossed the room, the guild quickly went back to its normal routine, though Morgan could sense that a few eyes still rested
    on her. Reaching into her pocket, she grasped at the paper she had just finished writing a minute before...

And found an empty pocket.

Freezing on the spot, she quickly went through the numerous pockets on her coat, then slunk her head once she remember where it was. Shuffling out of the guild, she crossed the street the overhang of a nearby building and grabbed the slightly wet paper from the ground.

Returning to the guild with a slightly red face, she handed the paper to the official behind the desk, then stood there and stared at the ground.

Given Name: Morgan Droud
    Title: The Eldritch Immortal
    Race: Eldritch (Humanoid with horns and feathered wings)
    Job/Class: Eldritch
    Weapon: Sword/Magic
    Skills: [Wave Manipulation] [Swordsmanship] [Regeneration] [Flight]
    Equipment: Longsword, Coat
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    Sword <A longsword of black steel. Essentially indestructible, average in all other ways.>
    Coat <A long black coat with a hood. Meager protection from slashes and piercing weaponry, but better then nothing.>
    Clothes <A short sleeved shirt, buttoned up in the front, with black pants and shoes. A pair of black gloves, with the left hand being fingerless.
    Gold: 0

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari heard some thunder sounds resounding, the tavern went quite for a bit after that... Did something happen?

Then there were sudden steps that... Seemed to be going away?
    Ah, Hikari can hear them getting closer now... It stopped?
    ... Isn't it pretty close to Hikari though? What is Hikari supposed to do now!? >.<

"Eto..." *a cleaning girl from the side rushes to Hikari's side and whispers on her ear*

"E-eh!? A new member!?" *bows* "Hikari is sorry! Hikari can't see, so Hikari didn't know you were there!" >.<

"Thanks for telling Hikari, Manami-san..." *cleaning girl nods and reads the registration paper out loud*

"Uhm, everything seems to be in order, so... Welcome to the guild Morugan-san!" Aaaah, Hikari messed the name up again! >.<

"M-M-M-Morugan-san should take this Item Box! It will help Morugan-san carry things!

And... Please go to the Tavern if Morugan-san wishes to talk to others or to ask any questions, okay? People will be glad to help then!" ^^)/

"Hikari thinks this is all, so... Be careful and have a good stay over here!" *smiles and bows*

((Welcome! Please put your guild card on your signature! It will help other people knowing who you are!

And check my signature for some links related to the guild, it will help you moving around!

Make sure to have fun! ^^)/))

3. Rietardz

Rietardz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No need to read i think...

He life a normal life, so normal in fact that it is too boring, then he come across anime, he adicted.

Go school, go home, watch anime, anime anime anime, it is such a repeated life, that he become bored, not even with new one, morever these entertainment were too slow too low, thus he decided read manga, it is after some year later.

Go school, open phone, search and read manga while open other chapter in other page so can read easily, he read and load and read

In past, he is known for able to do math that other cant do, and easily understand english while other stagnated, even in math, while not in age he still ask to know the more advanced math, but not allowed.

But now, in math, there's alphabet, in past, he know himself that he can do what other can, but cant do what other can, when there's alphabet, somehow he stagnated, but other are able to advance, he thought to himself, how strange, it is much complicated, why they advance when i can? Well it is hard, dont want to, let's just read downloaded manga while download some new anime

From that moment on, he become lazy, so lazy, buth also become a little philosophical, he is easy to feel entertained, but also easy to feel bored, at some time, he thinking to himself

(At some place, it said that child are allowed to chose to go to school or not by themself, what a nice freedom, oh how i wish to have it)

Those thought are still immature, at that point, he already become half idiot in school, no, it should be called as stupid instead, but later still called be idiot, again, at some point, he thought,

(Why i am alive? Even thought i at some point thinking of kill my parent to gain freedom of life but why i have yet died? Should not the soo called god punish me be now? In first place, why human exist? For what? For why? Why this world exist? Does god even exist? They created human? Why? I dont understand)

At that point he's already an smart idiot, he already broke free from shackel of faith, but unable to broke free from his life and surrounding. And then the teacher give up, they can no longer, they said "You are smart, but just too lazy, i give you chance, i shall let you advance, but exiled from this school, so, if you want to stay in this school, you shall repeat a year" then he transfer school...

When transfer, he feel weird, nervous, not caring, etc, he just say introduction and stay silent, then suddenly someone say you like anime? Those group are also! Why dont you go there?, then i go, it is such a misterious life, in this life, it is more filling than the other, because they are connected, but also not connected but at some part still connected.

Here, he have fun, but he know already, world have their balance, the more he have fun, the more he suffer, he bullied, but he kept it to himself, no, he restraint himself not to go berserk

But at some point, he disturbed too much, that his mind killed them, but widom and rationallity still exist, this, instead of throwing a table, he chose to come to the teacher, shouted, fortunately, it is loud at that time, so the shout only heard by the teacher, but she not doing anything except momentarily change his seat ner her, he feel burned

In his happiness, he found himself thinking of having his own power, first time he thought wow, gravity control are amazing! Next time he thought time control is great! Finally he thought, indeed, imagine maker is the best, it is ability that let any imagination come true

Imagination are come from mind, dream and nightmare are come from mind, sub conciousness included, but he just thought to seal it while sleep, but unfortunately, his imagination are imperfect

At certain time, he and his friend are having crazy thought, because watching some bald man, they thought of running from a city to b city and going back, distance are 20 km, they decide go at night, the five of them

They come together, run, talk check map, run run jump feeling the surrounding, he dont know that it will be the most great thing that he will remember that year, because he seek freedom and adventure

They run while tired, till 10 km, they are so tired and think of going back with that power is not possible if they continue, thus they decide go back, it is after 12 km that they found active taxi, actually, run from 8pm till 2:30am, it's obvious that they decide go home, now it is 4am, some taxi are open, they go home, tired

Many month passed, and graduated, he come to a little famed school while somehow having score that are passed, but here, he decide just to be a retarded, now, there no longer manga stock, it's hard to search, while his philosophy level increase, at this point he understand his imagination are still imperfect, thus decided to ignore past power, again

In his introductory, he talked

"Hey, everyone, i am abc def ghj klm, you can call me xyz, my hobby are sleep and wasting my time over entertainment! Knowledge included"

Wasting time, that right, at half year, he still study right, while 3 before class advancement, he study no longer, not even care of the teacher

In this year, he came to know Butterfly effect, and now he understand why he became like this, it is because he was forced going to school while dont wanna, or lazy

At certain day between that year, he so chuuni, and his imagination are strong, when day so hot, the day before already raining, it is impossible to rain again, but he just think as if himself in class, sending energy to sky, energy spread and collect all cloud, cloud change colour, rain pour down, it is just imagination, but strong one, one hours later, it's suddenly go dark and rain

At certain point, his imagination are weakened, and only able to make the sky darkened, it's after few month later

He is a honest person that dont like to lies, silent in that year and sleep a lot, but talk when talked or asked, exept when in not mood

A day came when he asked, he just honestly tell his retarded thought of world at the same time what he seek or his real thought, his thought were "i'm unable to focus, even if i try to, unable to serius even if i work hard, and always have my other thought and other side even if i put my attention to it" so they, too, are, giving up, because they know, if it not himelf, they can do nothing, thus told parent that he wish freedom

When time come, he no longer goes to school, he read novel
    And found cultivation tag, he thought

"If there are so many differ energy that some cant absorb, what the use?"
    So he thought
    "Then why dont try to just feel all surrounding energy first before try randomly absorb them? Not spiritual energy, not mana, not heaven and earth, not planar, not stellar, but try feel them all, perhaps you will find them?"

He already adicted to power, he found a novel that at some point talk about law, then other novel that use something but not recognized as law, he know, it was momentum law, but low level one

Then his life continued, he collect knowledge of power after power, till he bored, cycle continued till end of his life toward unknow future

He death, he doesnt remember how when why or what, but he death, he feel he saw many dream, as if he had already reincarnated before, but he cant recall, thus he decide to call this as second life, and life seriously seeking power while lazying around

He death and reincarnated, he was amazed, but still, continued to work crazily hard but at the same time lazying as if there no tomorow, he keep reincarnated at differ world, become strong in differ field, now, he know how to efecienly to increase his body strength, or even control his body, but he never serius, like, 3rd rank of top tenth only, while slowed down at 4th and stopped at 3rd, so he know no real stronger thing, but he decided it to be like that, always.

He reincarnated many time, be it knight way, monk way, martial artist way, assassination way, magician way, esper way, cultivator way, wizard way, and other.

It is until his 50 or so life did he change direction, that is, law.

From here on, he seriously trying to comprehen his surrounding movement, but unfortunately, law of world are always hard

↓ no need to read
    It is a habit that he think with a we, why? Because every his thought are responded by his thought, right, they were responded, by his own mind, because of that, he talk less, but also understand more think.

But that very thought are chaos, but because they are lot, al of them are in charge of other order, to put it simply, they are contradictory, fighting and supporting each other, example are,

"Oh cute!" "fuck no! Idiot, look! It's big" "true it's big" "but hey, dont you think the face are cute?" "that's true, the head part are cute" "oh how i wonder to remove the head then change the body" "*sad* then again if i do that, will it be perfect?" "or will it be alive?"

Or

"Oh beautiful" "OH! I want to pat her!" "No! I want to huge her!" "But wait... I dont like to be touched?" "that's.. Right! Now, how am i supposed to pat or huge?!!" "ah ahh!! How sad ah how sad, such a beautiful but cute, but i cant think of huging, not even patting" "But hey! Whatever! In the end she is cute! Everything is fine and ok!" "ok your ass, it's is just image, stop be happy"

Then again

"Great.." "no! Stop, me! Dont think that!" "uh oh, why did i think about that..." etc etc

But most obvious one is

"Such a poor child, look ragged as if thrown away and have no home and eat little" "But! Ah! What a cute face, it's is beautiful, ahaha pity? Who care, it's cute" "if i see it, will i take her home?" "hey she cute so of course yes!" "but nah, i dont even can care my self, why should i take care of other? Too trouble some"

Some real contracitory are forgotten, but his thought always filled by many POV, himself of light, himself of dark, the target, near target, surrounding, and etc, thus creating many contemp and pity, sad at it while having schadenfreude at it at the same time, it continued while stopped

↓ power intro, must read!
    He work, but fail, still tried hard but fail, but his determination still exist but also lazy at the same time, to the point that he still work hard, lazying, till it is 70-80 life for him to grasp a little understanding of it.

It is such a weird life, now he understood, it is much easier, he tried to apply it to foot work, attack, defend, deflect, parry, and other think, but it's hard, only able to understand it in 90 life or so

He punch with punch that are past, but the wind does not follow not cause resistant, thus no sound, it hit rock. His body are just a little trained, but certainly still not a strong knight right now, thus that punch should hurt a lot, but no, just before hit, he slowed down and when hit, in slow motion the force come to rock, but it is resisted thus caused the force to be send back to the hand, but at that time, the hand already backed down a little, so that the feedback are absorbed, thenchange their direction to the rock again and again, repeated process, because of receive send receive, the rock part are soften, receive too much of force, the rock are cracked and shattered, such thing are need huge precision, skill, and speed, perhaps endurance and power, too

After knowing that he unable to advance even a little bit except have power, he thought to become stronger, but he know, cultivator have energy limit if they are not at certain stage, thus he research for new energy after new energy

First is mana, then magical energy, spiritual energy, mental energy, soul power, heat, radiation, electricity, elementium, heaven and earth, and many other.

But even then, he know that in certain place, there exist place with lower energy, or even energy that made other energy cease to exist, thus he search, and he search

He found many think, such as system and mental flux resonance, but got no time to care! He keep searching till 101 life, he found it! He tried to use it, but it hard, no, even trying to truly sense it in itself are hard, not to mention to absorb or use, thus keep experimenting till life 106...

Mental flux, it is something he found, it is exist everywhere whereas there's something, like, human, or perhaps, rock.

It is obvious that mental flux are connected to mind, why rock when in does not life, not to mention, think you say? Too bad! Mental flux are not only mind! It is Consciousness, subconsciousness, movement, action, history, and other flux

Mental flux, people are not knowing they are keep sending and receiving other thought, but there are those who are sensitive with differ perspective, for example

A person who are sensitive toward people flux, or perhaps sensitive toward what one received from flux resonance, they are able to know what people thinking, to put it simply, mind reader

A person who sensitive toward receiving a major resonance! What is major resonance? It is resonance that are flux of many resonancing with many other flux, to put it simply, a major even happening, and they will know what that happer, there's two type, that's is to see future event of something huge happening, or knowing it at that time

There alse those who sensitive toward an expired resonance that still resonanced with present flux, it is resonance flux from the past, those who sensitive toward it will be able to see the past event in their place, great at tracking!

And last but not least, those who are sensitive toward oneself, able to send flux resonance that create havoc in the past, and oneself able to sense it, thus recognizing future self even, or can be said, GAME, RESTART!!! Send mental self of future to the past throught flux resonance!

But there are also different thing about mental flux, and that is, collection of idea.

Collection of ideas, it is a mutation, while idea may somehow need intelect, but just little but same idea can collect and gather became one, and when certain amount pass, the idea are born, it will become what the collected idea are about, and when the idea are about creator, god, one that have will, that existed idea will have their own will, and come the existence of god! If they have their own will, they no longer need supply of resonance of certain idea, but they will weaken if they got no supply, while at the same time, if no one remember anything of that idea, no, the existence of the will, like, god, itself, it will start to disappear. But still, there also god that exist by themself, without assist of other, like certain overgod, or higger, that are known to none, not even the other deities.

System, too, are in sense, an idea, it is an unique one, where they think of get easy power, understand other people power easily, and other think, it will collect and created unique resonance that connected to many, but because the idea are only of help, not personallity, it is unable to gain will, only able to be used by some certain existence that know how to

System are collection of people thought, mind flux, resonance! It's help people to gain certain understanding by giving then connection to system, and made them bound to system.

People with system help are strong! But, that's right! They are bounded by the system, their power are only partially their, most are just from system authority, they can do nothing! They have no real understanding toward their own power, and just blindly use it for wathever it is.

Thus, when certain person with skill made by system help, skill taker, they can do nothing but cry! Despair! Their skill are bound by system, thus taken by system!

Skill as such are shitties of shit, it's like being helped by the heaven to gain immortallity while you denied by the heaven!
    But that is that
    Steal skill are only able to be used with help system, why? Because it is stealing skill, the same as stealling the heaven, if you dont even know the heaven, how are you trying to steal the heaven? It's the same as that! If you dont know how, without assist, what else can you do? Nothing!

Thus, when faced by those with skill comprehensed by themself they will skrewed- ah

In differ world, there many differ system, but the essence are the same, some differ because language, some differ cause culture, while some differ because higger existence are messed with it and playing as administrator, what a joke

There, too, exist a world without system, but that doesn't mean they none-existence, it possible that it is there, but no one are connected to it, thus, hidden in the corner

Energy is energy, Energy is power! A supply! They perhaps corode yourlife, but they also let you feel full! Not hungry! There's many kind of power, entities included

Mana, Spiritual, Magical Power, Heaven and Earth, Immortal Energy, Elemental Energy, Chakra, etc, is most common one

While what known by this world is chaos, order, nature, corrupt, life, death, dark, light, banality,.. Oh, mana was here too! They are entities, power that are higer rielm that can be considered as law..

But there 1, no, perhaps 2 that are being forgoten, or perhaps they know subconsiously but ignored it, it is what i call as Existence! And Nothingness! But nah, it's only nothingness, existence is a not, still questionable, but that is that!
    Nothingness, it is energy, that are existense that are non-exist! By law, nothingness are empy, when 100 fire hit by 100 water, 99.9 will be other Existence while 0.1 will be nothingness, perhaps lesser, or perhaps more

As nothingness come from emptyness, the lesser the energy in that world, the more the nothingness will exist! But at the same time the more energy and the more it is used, the more nothingnes there will be, perhaps even hundredfold than that of lesser world

As nothingness are emptyness that are nothing and none-existence, it will made every energy it touch to disappear while at the same time decrease the ammount of the nothingness, why? Because it touched other, it tainted, no longer nothing

Different than void, which seem to be suck thing, it is just stay be itself, as long as not disturbed, you will exist, but if you try to sense, or absorb, perhaps you will cease to exist... Perhap...
    ↓ as it say!
    I, came from basic world, why basic you say? Why, it is because it full knowledge of other world.

I life a contradictory life and know basic knowledge, while pursuing knowledge of power, no, not knowledge it power, but knowledge of power.

While i watch and read many kind of power and try to understanding them for reference, unknowingly, time passed, and i die

I die, and reincarnated, i shocked! I shall workhard(lazying around) in another world! To gain understanding of power and the taste of it

I become strong and strong, and died, and reincarnated, died, and reincarnated, as expected, reincarnated for 5 time will dull you, but why i feel like i have reincarnated for 5 time? Nah dont mind it

I work as a monk, priest, knight, paladin, magician, esper, mutant, adept, cultvator, and etc, i have found an understanding how to stronger easier faster and efficienly, now 50 life has passed! I have to try new thing! Law! Momentum law!

I tried, failed, tried, failed, and understand, and able to use it, by the time i able to precise it, it already 90 life, now i should uderstand energy!

Energy! I saw a certain mortal that are immortal fly through void and unable to absord otherworld energy to heal himself, i pity you, dao friend! But that is that

To put it simply energy are differ in differ place, i need to search for differ energy that exist in whole multi-verse!

I research and research, finally found at 102 or so life! Now i need to experiment it!

Trial and failure, but still failed to, then, why dont we just try to search contradictory of this energy? And by the time 105 i found it and try to use both and near success! But failed! It's near!

When it time 106 reincarnation, 106 life included the first one, he finally success! Now he need to watch the development, then time passed, and he died

I somehow feel mindless, what is that dream i wonder?
    I was just your ordinary scholar, i was born in certain noble name in ceryain place no special thing to mention
    No, perhaps there is, i somehow knoe i should not made people keep their hope on me, so i just doing this and not doing that, work hard, and lazying around, play genius and retarded at some part

For some reason, i born wish weird body, right, it weird but feel normal. My hair, for example, are white, but not white, are black but not black, it is bright but dark but also not bright or dark, it is shiny but dull but also not both

Somehow, my body have white and black line, i wonder what they are, well i guess anything is fine, but somehow in my lef is more white line while in right more black line, the line are as if they were fighting, guarding, but also supporting the other, they look somehow like magic rune? But i dont know, i dont study magic

By the time i know it, i already 40 with nothing special, just normal, yes, just normal, it is so normal that it's weird, but that is that's, somehow, i am here, in front of the huge black hole that are deep as if the abyss itself, no, perhaps this is abyss

Then i suddenly found myself fall, WHY?! I dont know, it's seem my mind are not connected here and there, oh fvc what happen?!

I woke up, i dont know how long i sleep, i.. Ah *instanly disconnect consiousness to avoid pain*
    /change pov/
    He sleep, no, he unconsious, because of how he fall and the pain he receive caused the true soul to awoke, and, reincarnation of 107 started
    /change pov/
    I am... Where? It's dark, no, my body are... Old? No, why i hardly can remember anything?!...@*%%$$@&

This.. Is.. Nothingness!! I thick one at that! I remember think feeling in other world too! Now i see why i failed! I subconsiously think it as nothing and ignore it! Ah! It is indeed are nothing, but, ah! Whatever, i shall get stronger then get out of here

/pov change/

Many year has passed, he came to know existence, by using nothingness to break body and existence to rebuild, he able to create body that abit resistance toward nonexistense, and of course, toward feeling of emptyness one feel when one not eating many days

He create, he destroy, he created, and become stronger, now he able to store nothingness in his body, and controll it a little

Time passed, by now 50 year after falling has passed, to put it simply, he already 90 year old, but somehow, his body look younger instead, by absorb nothingnes, the weak part already destroy first, so now, he look like 17 year old instead, now he ready to go outside.

He already found way out, that is, up, but he still cant control energy fully nor fight while fly, so he delay it, not everything is set, he goes up

There, he saw a vast sea, but from mental flux, it seem some intelegent being life somewhere, and in far away seem to be exist many human life, so he decide to go there

There, he came to the so called Delta town and heard about Adventure Guild, so he decide to go there and ask for information and perhaps join them, thus he goes to teleportation place to teleport to Floating city of Aeterneus.

First, since before go to city he already steal some thief money, he can buy new cloth here, thus he cange cloth to what look like casual scholar cloth and of course, a robe, but before anything else he need to understand his power first, thus after gain some little basic knowledge, he search for some slime

The slime are used for experimenting energy of existence and nothingness, but many explode and cease to exist, but after many year of test, 10 mutation are complete, 5 existence and 5 nothingness, they are great result

After that, he remember he use law before, so he buy some glove to try whether it can mutated

After many trial and error, finally he create a set of differ glove! Glove of nothingness, and glove of existence, he have tried to many thing, now, he was 134 year, so he try to know many thing in this world first, to advanture the world and seek more power

Ah? I forgot to test my slime... Oh well

(By the time i know it, i already come to guild many time, i also study some part of mental flux, like, sign up place, i wonder why hikari at that time cough, or at that time in wheel chair, or at that time seem like blind person, but from certain flux that said (s)he is small, he happy to see someone who small too, is hikari small? I wonder, what a rude thought i have, nah, i dont think so.. Sometime, big are disgusting after all, or perhaps scenery destroyer)

While spacing away, he walked from his inn to guild, registration table, then he noticed

(But, all of them seem weird and wrong, odd and shady, i wonder if this place even right? Oh well, it not like i have gold right now)

While thinking, he already thought of system, he decided to be a lawyer by system to gain skill law comprehension, who know, maybe he will understand law of momentum faster?

Thinking this and that, he moved with momentum that let his movement noiseless, not even his foot step, then he opened guild door and take a step

When his step just about to fall, he notice that there so many people, he become nervous suddenly, then...

*BANG!*

His step resounded

(Ah!! What should i do, to many people, i cant think straight! Damn i want to die, aaahhh, why they not just die? Go die you all! Die!!)

Suddenly to outsider eyes, his face look more colder and cold aura emated from him continously, if you sensitive toward energy though, you will see his energy seem to feel like full to the brim but also feel empty like mortal that have yet to eat for 6 days

Before, he came while thinking of invormation, now that he know a lot, he become sensitive of other, thus, the great difference in reaction

He decided to ignore them all, and pull a paper and write...

Name: Reztar Da Jenm
    Race: Human-Not
    Job/Class: Lawyer
    Glove that contaminated by energy of Nothingness and mutated, able to absorb and remove thing
    Glove that contaminated by energy of existence, filled to the brim! Suppeeerr durable! Assist the momentum attack by increasing sended momentum while decrease received momentum
    your ordinary scholar clothing
    bag that are made with purpose to create a normal bag by using normal material and normal processing method, filled with book! Book of Existence included!
    Book that are chained to the waist, filled to the brim with note of nothingness insight
    Robe that are transformation of slime of nothingness, because of nothingness nature, people will not mind it too much, so, dont mind it
    Weapon? The glove!
    Assist the user to understand law greatly, Passive
    Twisted the system, and made the system only assist but not chained oneself, made apraisal toward oneself harder and steal near to imposible
    Control mind flux resonance of system and connected it to it! Allow the user to momentarily disable those who act great with the help of system crippled of their power! Need preparation on understanding received resonance and sent the flux to made the cut off resonance from target to system to made it able to use it, use stealthly!
    Tame certain creature to be friendly with them, purely on affection, not control whatsoever, human included
    Help user to move like flowing water, able to transform to even a meat ball! With some pain.
    Skill that are based on one understanding
    With little understanding, able to use momentum to help self walk silently, jump high, walk fast, run faster, and fierce body skin and flesh, has yet to try on armor
    Gain understanding of body after manytime of reincarnation, now, able to control skin, flesh, bone, blood, even inner organ! Create a hole to let a bullet passed through and fill the hole back! Like a slime
    gain a little bit understanding of nothingness, and use it power at will
    Just before die, alway scatter self soul, instantly disappear through void, space, time, existence, nothingness, to every corner of dimension or perhaps go to other dimension
    Let the scattered soul be gathered and organized, thus reincarnated
    It is a skill that come from oneself body, usually passive
    By destroying and creating body, body have more endurance than other, double digit time recovery speed
    able to twist self body however self one, trained when still in the abyss, assist the use of momentum and body control
    because absorb to much nothing in abyss, body got cursed, contiously losing bodily vitallity and memory of body, have 3 year left to life
    Life long life full of contradictory, cursed and blessed but not cursed and not blessed at the same time, branded by Contradiction with white black line and white black hair, eye included
    Book of Existence, Diary, Log of Slime Experimentation, Log of Glove Experimentation, Note Book x2, Book of Fragmented memories
    Has yet to have it

After done writing, i took out a note book just in case the receptionist decide to ask something while going to the side, to the waiting room

(Ah, how i miss my past life where i can even answer while being asked even if i'm silent person...) he sigh silently while thinking this and that

/dazed by my lagging caused by full word *look up* dazed by the time.. Ah, my head empty, write too much ideas >_< have overflowing idea and write it, become empty instead, i, no longer remembur true full list skill, guess so, but still, i think that is that about? Oh, i planning to kill of this character as this is just background character... Well, nothing come to mind! So be it.. Eh that's right, i was thinking like, Haha! I gonna finish this fast! Thinking at least 1 or 2 hours... But hey, 4-5 hours has passed, what? Tf.. My mind got distracted >.< thinking of just write simple thing, but dwell to deep instead, AH! Deep! I... Feel... Not regreted... Inner demon are too strong!

Btw i wonder... Too much spoiler i dont notice which is what, too much word, perhaps some deleted word on lagging exist too, so... Uh yeah... Nothing wrong?
    *still in state of empty headed while trying to remember what the real word that should be put afterthe card, but still unable to remember, even after checking from he first coming the guild this time*
    :blobdizzy: :blobdead:
    /

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Uhm... A new registration is it? Please wait just a bit, okay? Hikari will ask for help reading it!" *smiles while keeping eyes closed*

"Manami-san! Please help Hikari out again!"

*cleaning girl comes near and starts reading it out loud*

"Seems like it's all okay, so... Please take this Item Box, Rezutaru-san! It will help Rezutaru-san carry things around!

Hikari has a feeling Rezutaru-san already knows it, but please head to the tavern in case Rezutaru-san has any questions or needs to talk to others!

And... Welcome to the guild!" *smiles brightly* "Hikari hopes all goes well to Rezutaru-san!" ^^)/

((Welcome aboard, the story was pretty unique and nice! \(^^)/

Remember to put your card on your signature, to help people know who you are, and to check my signature for guild related links!

Be sure to have fun! ^^)/))

5. Rietardz

Rietardz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Rez is fine..." the man try not think to much, but still feel curious, thus he ask
    "..your eye?.." unfortunately, he still have problem with people and talking stuff, thus decide to take iten box while looking whether she hear what he said, if she heard and reply, that is that, if it look like she has yet hear it, a moment later he will just leave and go to inn to organize his thought

6. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Erm, is this where I can sign up to the... Adventurers Guild?" A shy sounding voice exclaimed as a child walked up to the receptionist desk with light steps, careful not to trip or fall over anything, yet with a strangely nimble gait.

OOC: Been meaning to actually register to AG for awhile, just haven't gotten a good character concept yet \o/ I hope this is fine~

Given Name/Title: Adrian Lyon
    Race: Doppelgangar
    Job/Class: Copycat Assassin
    Weapon: A pair of daggers and some darts.
    Skills: [Copy Body Structure] , [Keen Observation] , [Enchanced Perception] , [Change Voice]
    Equipment: A flexible cloak, as well as make up and other tools to change appearance.
    Inventory: A healing potion, some poisonous herbs, and a... Melon?

leegood likes this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes! This is the place! Pleaae wait just a bit! Hikari will ask for someone to read your registration form!" *smiles warmly while keeping her eyes closed*

"Manami-san, Please!"

*cleaning girl comes near and reads it out loud*

"It seems all good Adorian-san!" ^^)/

"Please take this Item Box! It will help Adorian-san carry things around!

Also, check the tavern out if Adorian-san is in need of any help or just wishes to talk to others!

Hikari wishes Adorian-san the best of luck!" *bows*

((Glad to have you here! Welcome!!! ^^)/

I think you know the drill already, but AG is pretty similar to MA~

Remember to put your card on your signature, and to check my sig for the links related to the guild!

leegood and Exitiumm like this.
  8. JnardGuillio

JnardGuillio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name/user id/nickname: Jnard Guillio
    Job/occupation:
    Tamer/Chef
    Weapon: Dagger/Short Sword
    Equipment: Leather Armor/Leather Boots/Leather Gloves/Chef Hat
    Skills: Cooking/Beast Taming/

Rank E - 0 mission completed - 0 Points

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  9. JnardGuillio

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to register I've already read some advice and some rules and just here to pass my form to be ready and to get a job "walks with a little limp to the reception dest"

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Ah, sorry, you're using outdated info.

Please fill this template:

Given Name/Title:
    Job/Class:
    Weapon:
    Skills:
    Equipment:
    Inventory:

Ah, the bolds disappeared when copy pasting... T.T))

11. JnardGuillio

Reading List:
    Link

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmmm... Registering, is it? Please wait just a bit! Hikari will take a look at the form!" *gives a smile while keeping her eyes closed*

"Manami-san, help Hikari please!"

*cleaning girl comes over and starts reading the form aloud*

"Thank you Manami-san."

*turns to new member*

"It's all good, so... Welcome to the guild Junarudo-san!" Hi-Hikari messed up the name badly this time... T.T

"P-please take this Item Box! It will help Junarudo-san carry things!

And and... Check out the Tavern later! It's a good place to clear doubts or to talk to others!

This is all! Hikari hopes Junarudo-san has a good time in here!" *bows*

((Welcome! Please put your guild card on your signature, it will help people knowing who you are.

And check out my signature too, it has some links related to the guild that will help you moving around.

13. JohanneBrandt

JohanneBrandt Friendly Neighborhood Treehugger

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Caernon
    Race: Fae (Faun)
    Job/Class: Voice of the Wild (Bard)
    Weapon: Summoned Instrument
    Skills(Class): Summon Instrument/Song of the Wild/Song of Clumsiness/Dancing Fireflies/Chord of Shards/Cadence of Vigor
    Passives: (can I have these?): Dirty Trickster/Nature's Paths
    Everyday skills: Pathfinding, Cooking, Play Instrument, Singing, Foraging
    Languages: Common, Sylvan
    Equipment: Long Cloth Shirt & Half-Trousers/Fur Half-Skirt/Leather Belt/Leather Pouch
    Inventory: Some-thrown together rations, Waterskin.

Summon Instrument: Summons an instrument you have knowledge of until you dismiss it. If it breaks when summoned, the summoner suffers a magical backfire.
    Song of the Wild: Plays the Song of the Wild and imprints a target character with an animal aspect. (i.e. Wolf = Improved Scent [as in you can distinguish smells better], or Rabbit = Faster Running and Higher Jumping)
    Song of Clumsiness: Plays a tune that slowly devolves into a mess of wrong notes and bad rhythm, makes every enemy within hearing distance clumsy (i.e. they try to get something out of their bag, they drop it. Or they try to raise a shield and stand against an attack but they stumble backwards)
    Dancing Fireflies: Summons fireflies to dance around the user and light up the area (must be night time or in a dark area)
    Chord of Shards: Plays a series of sharp chords that dig into the enemy and deal damage.
    Cadence of Vigor: Empowers the last few chords or notes of a song the Bard is playing, affecting every ally in hearing distance; empowering them.
    Passives:
    Dirty Trickster: Makes the user a lot more flexible and successful at using dirty tricks while in combat (such as crotch hits, kicking-up or throwing sand, spitting into someone's eyes, or biting).
    Nature's Paths: Allows the user to easily navigate forests and always find the shortest path to his destination.
    Everyday Skills:
    Pathfinding: Makes it easier for the user to find the correct path to his destination.
    Cooking: It's cooking. You cook food good.
    Play Instrument: The user excels at playing a variety of instruments.
    Singing: The user is a skilled singer.
    Foraging: Makes it much more likely for the user to find different types of useful plants when foraging. Can distinguish the different types of plants.

Caernon is 5'5'' and definitely on the thin side. He has long, bushy leafy green hair that falls to his lower back. Short stag antlers grow from both sides of his temple. His youthful face is adorned by two emerald eyes. His most striking feature however, are his two legs. Although the upper part is fully human and normal, the lower part of his legs are that of a satyr, furry and hooved.

Caernon is wearing a black, gold-trimmed cloth longshirt and half-trousers which only go down to his knees. His fur half-skirt is tied around his waist with a leather belt, and a small pouch hangs off of it.

Caernon is standing in front of the Adventurer's Guild, a group walks by behind him, staring at him the whole time.

"I swear it's like no one in this city has seen a fae before... oh well, nothing can be done about it. Last time when I tries to poke their eyes out in the inn I got in trouble."

Caernon begins walking towards the entrance to the guild while thinking about how he should make his entrance.

"The innkeep said this would be the best place to earn some coin and he said it would be fun so I guess I should make a bit of an entrance, after all, I'm blessed to always impress."

He kicks the front door with his hooves and jumps through the opening.

"Hello people of the land,
    I am Caernon the one-man band!
    I may be handsome, but please don't be a gaper,
    For I came here with a magical filled out paper.
    So check it out, don't pout
    and give me a shout,
    when a job needs someone stout!"

He finishes his little sing-song introduction and proceeds to hop around the room greeting random adventurers and staring at the decorations while waiting for the receptionist to finish reading his 'magical' filled out paper.

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *appears confused at the whole thing*

"Ma-Manami-san... What is happening?"

*cleaning girl quickly gives her a summary of what is happening*

"So... It is a... Happy new member?"

*cleaning girl confirms*

"Hikari is... Uhn... Surprised.

Could Manami-san read the form for Hikari?"

*she confirms and reads it out loud, Hikari kept her eyes closed the whole time*

"Thank you Manami-san... Uhn..."

*looks towards the most recent loud sound cake from*

"We-welcome to the guild Caerunon-san!

Hikari will give this Item Box to Caerunon-san, to help carrying things!" *puts it atop the counter*

"Hikari will also ask Caerunon-san to taje a look at the Tavern later! It's a good place to talk to others or to ask questions!

Uhm... This is all, please enjoy your stay! Hikari hopes everything goes well!" ^^)/

((Welcome! Please put your guild card on your signature, it will help you moving around!

And check my signature too! It has links related to the guild that should help you moving around.

15. AlbexLN

AlbexLN Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems like fun,

Name: Sef
    Title: Corrupted Cook, Incarnation of Poison
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Cook / Poison Master
    Weapon: (Pot) (Frying Pan) (Dangerous Vial)
    Skills: (Dark Cooking) (Quick Escape) (Inhuman Torture)
    Passives : (Godly Poison Resistance) (Corrupted Hand: All food is spoiled in his hands if he wants it to)
    Equipment: (Hood) (Gas Mask) (Disposable Gloves)
    Inventory: (x102 Stale Eggs) (53x Rotton Meat) (34x "Special" Sauce) (x208 Spoiled Vegtables) (120x Hardened Bread Crumbs)

A prodigal genius cook who deals with darkness. Believes anything you tell him. Obsessed with attempting to create a delicious dish with spoiled food. Was an apprentice cook at the castle, but was kicked out after accidentally poisoning the king. Decided to join the adventurer's guild to have some funding for his "research"
    5'8 black-haired young man. Enjoys wearing a hood. Looks rather handsome, if you can get past the unbearable stench surrounding him that can knockout unsuspecting victims
    "hmm, is this the place?"

An young man stood outside the Adventurer's Guild. He checked the map he had stolen from an test- ahem, customer of his cuisine.

"Well, no harm in checking it out"

He slammed the doors open and attempted to inconspicuously walk to the receptionist's desk

"Is this the receptionist's desk?"

He ignored the adventurers that had been knocked out due to his stench. The receptionist was barely able to stay conscious as he stood in front of her

"Can I make money here?" he whispered, as if he was trying not to draw attention
    A shy, gullible person, due to him spending all his time cooking when he was young, he has no social skills. Attempts to not draw attention, but naturally does from his looks to his unbearable stench

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Sorry for the delay, you posted this whe I was about to sleep, so I couldn't look at it yesterday, let's see...

Hmmmmm... Just try to avoid phrases like this one: "The receptionist was barely able to stay conscious as he stood in front of her" as it involves other people's characters reactions which well... Should depend on them.

Instead, try something that shows the reaction you expect like... Something like this: "His smell was so horrible that the receptionist was probably barely hanging to their consciousness by just standing in front of him" or anything similar, as it allows the other person to react appropriately.

With this said... Let me actually go properly in character to approve this~))

Hikari was happy that today was a pretty calm day, Hikari was enjoying the peacefulness for once~

Suddenly though, Hikari heard a loud sound coming from the doors' direction, and a nauseating smell flooded the room... Agh, it-it's horrible...

"Can I make money here?" Hikari heard... Agh!? Is this a new member!? This is... Ugh!! >.<

"Eto... Uhn... A new... A new registration...? Hikari will... Hikari will check yours, so please fill it out!"

While keeping her eyes closed, Hikari waited until he finished it and gave it to Hikari. "Hikari will ask someone to read it for her, please wait over there!" Without waiting for an answer, Hikari took the form and stumbled away from him... Hikari hit a few things and almost fell though... Ugh, it's hard to move quickly without seeing...

After taking some distance, Hikari was touched on her shoulder and turned to the direction of it. "Who?"

"Thank the gods... I was scared of you calling me to read it at the desk... Let me take a look at this."

"Thanks Manami-san... Hikari is sorry for always troubling Manami-san like that."

"It's no problem, now let's see..." Manami-san read it out loud for Hikari, it seemed to be all good, but...

"Hikari needs to go back there, doesn't she...?" Manami-san just gave a simple confirmation... Hikari also felt something touching her head a few times... Is this a pat...?

"Yosh..." Hikari took a deep breath and moved back to the desk... Ugh... It really was unbearable... Ganbatte Hikari ganbatte! >.<

"Everything is order, so... Welcome to the guild Sefu-san!

Please take this Item Box, it will help Sefu-san carrying things!

Check the Tavern later if Sefu-san has any questions or wants to talk to others!

Thi-this is all, have a nice stay and... Please go take a bath!!!" *runs stumbling away*

((*laughs* This was probably my biggest reply to a registration! xD

In any case, welcome aboard! Please put your guild card on your signature, it will help people knowing who you are.

And check my signature for guild related links too, it will make it easier for you to move around.

17. Ejsarv

Ejsarv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Shàoyé
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Young Master
    Weapon: The Divine Rubber Chicken
    Skills: Flicking steps, Seventh stance: Flowing Chicken
    Equipment: Young Master's Robe, Young Master Bamboo Hat,
    Inventory:

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *after Manami finishes reading it out loud, Hikari looks with a confused face*

"Eto... Hikari didn't quite understand what was there, but... Hikari thinks there is no problem, so welcome Shaoye-san!

Please take this Item Box to help carrying things, and be sure to use the Tavern for talking or asking questions to others!

Hikari hopes Shaoye... Shao-san has a good stay on the guild!" *smiles*

((Remember to also put this card on your signature!
    Have fun~!))

shad12ow likes this.
  19. Quadrum

Quadrum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Quadrum does not need to turn because of his eight eyes*

"Hello is anyone here? Please don't hide!"

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Uhn... Hello? Can Hikari help?" *is turned the new person's direction, but has her eyes closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.