Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Crafter Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bielt
    I returned to the Aeternus Floating City by entering the portal from the Frontier. As I arrived I quickly assisted the adventurers, guard, and civilians.

After all the event, I realized how I lack equipment. I need to have ways to acquire weapons and ammunition.

As I checked the city for any left-over enemies. I found a group of corrupted spiders, I realized something. Their explosive body will be helpful and fit for the way I fight. They can be use as a weaponry but I didn't know how to do it. Especially since they are organic being, but I decided to catch for now.

They are quite troublesome since they will explode when threatened, I have tried multiple time but only fails in the end.
    Finally, through several trials errors. I have caught the corrupted spiders. I used a gallon-sized cryogenic capsule that was in my spacecraft. They were supposed to be used to take a sample of plants and animals in my world but I was not able to found one. This will force the creature to hibernate inside it due to the cold temperature. The temperature is just enough not to kill it but make it sleep.

I calculated the possible routes of the corrupted spiders and placed it in their path. Applying cloaking device on it so they won't be unnoticeable as they turned invisible. The corrupted spiders in group entered and quickly the capsule locks them in. Before they could react, the temperature will drop until they will fall asleep. With this method, I was able to caught 24 corrupted spiders.

I entered the Aeternus Guild Tavern to search for someone knowledgeable about weaponry. I heard upon the Crafter's Desk and tried my luck.

"Hello and please to meet you, I'm called Aime. I would like to have a weapon made out of this corrupted spiders I caught." I showed the cryogenic capsule which contains 24 corrupted spiders that are sleeping.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    SELF IMMOLATION SET
    After the attack of the undead, I have been worried about Sio....
    She revealed to have a great strength but she was controlled and cursed...
    That may have left a point of doubt on her.... and she also needs proper protection against...

So as I have received an order from Shadow I will be Crafting some new equipment for them.

As I don't want my family to see what I am about to do... I teleport to a faraway place.... in a far away world....

As soon as I arrive there my body and power react to it... a strange circle of fire filled with runes of countless Eons ago, appeared behind me.
    Feeling the connection between me and this place I look toward my feets... and them to the endless desert filled with black sand...

There has been just too much time since I last came here... even though this place should be one of those I should call home...

This place brings back many emotions.... and its perfect for what I am doing... and so I let out all the Sinner's soul's I captured on the Undead attack...

===================================================================================================
    I take a deep breath and extend my hand catching a soul...

A soul of a vampire... a Vampire that chooses to turn into one to achieve immortality... he sacrificed many persons to live... and forced many to become like himself against their will

.... I clench my hand and use Soulmancy... I start to destroy its will... and destroy the very structure that for it...

The Soul scream in indescribable pain... a pain so big that there is nothing even comparable to it...

I then extend my other hand and grab another suitable Soul... and start to destroy its structure too...

Screams so horrible that could make even the coldest person tremble resound through the vast desert...
    as I Alter the broken structure of the souls and force them to fuse... like if I was making a simple alloy... Melting and mixing...

The screams of Pain, Terror, and fear make a cacophony, that gives a rhythm to my Inhuman proceeding, as I grasp on more soul... and another... and more and more souls...

after melting and fusing the 100th soul into a strange ball I finally stop...

Taking another deep breath
    I visualize what I want... A weapon that brings out all of Sio's potential...

I call forth my power and also my killing intent... A killing intent so dense and strong that can affect reality...
    A desire to exterminate all that live... a cold desire for destruction that would make even a Devil cower in fear...

Fusing it with my magic I start to Mold and shape a blade... a blade with a cold desire for blood...

If there was any kind of will on the souls they would feel so much pain that even screaming would be impossible...
    Like if I was reshaping them flesh and bones.... but much worse as I was reshaping their very souls... Into a sword...

===============================================================================================================================

After Finishing the Sword, I take one more soul.

Sio's doesn't need only power, she also needs protection.
    I remember the feeling of having a family, the feelings of love and the wish to protect them.

I fuse these feeling into my magic and connect it to the soul.... the warm feeling invades it... and its own wish to protect what it love is bring out.

The soul itself offers its body to make this new equipment... and even its pain reinforce this wish...

I start to take more souls and do the same.

Fusing my feelings with magic I reshape the souls into a Scarf,
    the more I do so, the stronger the feeling, the wish, the will to protect get stronger...
    I will like a flame... That Shine brighter the more it burns.

=============================================================================================================================

Soon I see two Items floating in front of me...

I take out a bit of my Killing intent and a bit of will to protect making both items react to it...
    I mix both and use it to create a connection between both items...
    Items specifications:
    Blood Ice - Flying Sword

• Fly/floating [Passive]: The sword can fly/float. And can be Freely Controlled by the user as long as it has the user mana.
    • Form change: hair pin, Sword, Flying sword (3 meters)
    • Blood Drinking: Will absorb and store the blood of the enemies.
    • Blood Lust: The more blood stored inside the sword the stronger it and its wielder will become
    • Immortal blood: The sword will consume the blood inside it to heal the wielder.
    • Devil's Will: The sword will freeze anything it cut, causing ice damage, and have a chance of freezing a part of the enemy. Enemies killed by it will be frozen. (The ice generated by the sword is red like blood)
    Internal Flame - Scarf
    • Internal Will: Mind resistance, Curse resistance, Soul resistance, Possession resistance.
    • Will of Fire: The ability to generate intense heat that will protect the user, from ice damage and fire damage.
    • Fire touch: The scarf can move at the user's will and touch things passing heat to them. (Normally used to melt ice but can hurt enemies)
    • Heatwave: Generate a heat wave that will hurt everything around.

Set skills - Will be available only if both items are equipped.
    • Self Immolation: By activating both items hidden power and link new skill will available.
    • Bedevilment: The user will enter a state of semi Madness. The user will receive a massive bonus in every stats: Strength, speed, agility, dexterity, magic damage, mana, damage resistance... But the user can't stop until all the enemies are dead or out of reach.... (Won't attack allies)
    • Devil intent - [Passive]: Will cause instinctual fear in any living enemy. (Like if they were fighting against a real devil)
    • Scorching Ice - [Passive]: The wielder can freely create "waves of ice on each strike. Now the ice will be both freezing cold and scorching hot, Causing both Ice and fire damage.

Naraku, A.I.M.E-02847 and BlancFrost like this.
  3. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Once Again I Start to collect Souls and reshape them... but this time it's different...

I don't destroy everything inside it, I keep some memories intact.

And Using Soulmancy together with Mind magic I start to make these memories fuse together...

I cut the memories and alter them in the way I see fit until they all merge together.
    and them I create a new Mind and implant it into the souls making a hive mind....

I take out 8 blades of Orichalcum, and after partially fusing the souls into 8 groups, I link them to the blades...

After that, I Once again mold the souls and fuse the 8 parts into one Soul construct.

Soul construct Nehebkau

A Ghost snake with 8 orichalcum blades

It has the ability to possess objects.

But will mainly Possess Shad's Exoskeleton.
    When doing that it's body will chance shape, and turn into 8 spider legs attached to Shadow
    (The leg will be ethereal, and the last part "The feet" will be the blades)
    Items specifications:
    Nehebkau - Soul Construct

• A soul construct which has 8 Orichalcum Blades and can either fly or be attached to the owners back
    • Mind link - Servant: It can link its mind to Shadow, and share its senses, thoughts and also control shadows body to dodge attacks. or attack (Only if shadow allows it). Servant - it can't try to go against shadow, nor try to do anything against his mind
    • Dodge: lvl 8
    • Melee combat: lvl 8
    • Hide: lvl 8
    • Separation: Can separate into 8 parts that have access to the same mind and skills. (skills get weaker the more parts are separated)
    • Protections - [Passive] - Will add to shadow: Mind resistence, Soul resistence, Possession Resistence
    • Detection skills: Soul detection, Life detection, Death forces detection
    • Soul Magic: Soul attack, Hide soul, Soul Protection, Possession
    • Mind Magic: Fear, Sleep, Confusion, Mind Strengthening
    • Telekinesis
    • Ice Magic: Cold Aura, Ice Arrow
    • Body strengthening.

Kuma Desu, NiQuinn and A.I.M.E-02847 like this.
  4. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor
    I smelled that strange liquid and without a second thought took it in my mouth.
    Alchemist asked me : - Is everything alright?
    Well I tried to answer her , but when I looked at her , she changed. She became :
    [​IMG]
    -Everything will be alright she said and she sent a stream of smoke from her mouth to my face.
    I coughed strongly. She dissappeared from my sight , I was in normal tatami room . I looked at the wall on my right and saw a strange picture:
    [​IMG]
    -Baku , nightmare eater ... - I whispered.
    -Yes , ojou sama is right . This is ,Katoske sama . Is she is waiting for you , you appointed a meeting ....- sama ?
    -Eri. I am Eri .
    -Yes ,Eri sama. So why you are at waiting room?
    Strange woman with the mask on her face spoke to me. I dont know when and how she appeared here.
    -I dont know. I took my drug and .... my head started to hurt.
    -So you have a nightmare and you called a Baku.
    -Maybe.
    -Well usually Katoske sama came herself when someone calling her and if you are in waiting room. Maebe Eri sama knows Katoske sama?
    -I dont know. Maybe my ancestors know her.
    -Ancestors? Katoske sama knew some Nekomatas.
    -Nekomatas? Who are they?
    -I am sorry Eri sama. Then you are Bakeneko or Kasi?
    -What? I am sorry , but I dont know what are talking about...
    I dont know how but I knew that face under the mask changed. Then I saw how 2 meter blade tried to cut through me. I jumped on her blade. Her mask changed it became scary. Her mouth opened and fire caught me.
    Woman smiled , but then she was sent flying.
    -What? My demon fire ...
    She was surprised when she saw how that strange cat ate the fire. Just a moment , just a second when she looked inside its mouth , she stopped and put her blade on the floor. I ate that strange fire , surprisingly it was very yummy. When I looked at the woman which attacked me ; her face and hands clearly were on the ground.
    - I am very sorry Erisech - sama.
    -You know my name?
    -Yes . Katoske sama will be very happy when she will see you. She disappeared , surprisingly in my room appeared a table filled with fishes.
    I started to eat. Even if its poisoned , I wont care.
    Then I saw her .
    -We welcome the descendant of the Ebiske sama , Erisech sama.
    -Kato sama , please stand up.
    -Sigure , stop , he is descendant of the main family. You must know your place ...
    -But he is foreigner .
    -That does not matter he have Bakus blood. He is master of void. Shigure saw that. I am right , Shigure?
    That strange woman with the mask once more appeared in the room and said:
    -Yes , Katoske sama.
    -Can anyone say to me , whats happening? Also dont you mind if I take this pot with a small tree?
    -Katoske Baku greets the Erisech sama and of course you can take it if you want.
    -Can I do something in return?
    -What do you mean , Erisech - sama? This small tree just a small sapling , of course we can give many fruits to you. Katoske sama loved to eat them every morning , that s why behind the house there is a garden of this kinda trees.
    "And you tried to find this tree for ages , Poison " - I thought about alchemist and her payment.
    -What do you mean she loved?
    -Katoske sama is in deep sleep after her fight. So deep that no one can wake her up , but you have her blood so ....
    -I understand. Lets go.
    When they guided me to her room . I saw a giant creature half elephant half something with lion tail.
    -And you want me to wake this thing up?
    But it happened automatically. When I walked inside her room , she woke up and cried:
    -CHESHIRE!!! YOU CHEATER!!!!!!
    I grew in size and stopped her hand. I kept blocking her hits , but she fired up instead and I knew if I wont do something I will be beaten by that crazy woman.
    -Mom !!!
    Her hits to my surprise stopped. She looked at me with a smile and hugged me. Okay what I have now?
    1st problem; I became a son of that crazy woman.
    2nd problem: Broken rib or two.

Thats strange after I lost my consciousness I woke up here. Still in that strange room , but now it became bigger and quantity of food on the table became much more bigger.
    There was bandage on my body. That woman Kato was watching trough the wormhole ; somehow I felt that she opened it behind my back.
    -Kato , stop ! You anoying me , - I said with commanding tone.
    Now she appeared in front of me with her face still on the ground. She did not answer me , I just kept eating the food:
    -Where is my mother?
    -Katoske sama became uncontrollable and now she currently . Well ...
    Kato opened portal and I saw that woman crying , covered with a blanket. Her servants were circling around her with care.
    -He hates me !!! He certanly hates me !!!
    -KATOSKE SAMA!!! No , young master will never hate you...
    -Even if I broke his ribs ....
    -Of course!!!
    -Even if I nearly killed him...
    -He certanly hates me .... he will never call me mother again. Maybe if I will find him wife, he will ...

Servants were surprised when strange figure slammed through them :
    -Mom!!!
    There was a sweat on my body , if this woman will try to find me a wife , I will be toasted for sure ....
    I spent the whole day with her. She actually told a lot about my father , especially that he was a lady killer that s why I think he is hiding from her right now. Well I dont care actually .... he is he , I am I and I think if he will be caught by my mother. RIP.

When I came back to my real world >___< I finally exhaled.
    -I will never return there. That woman fed me , pushed to me many unmarried girls ,she even started making a baby room for her grandchildren. Fifty of them .... fifty ....
    And only then I felt a chill behind my back. Kato was speaking with alchemist , giving her a fruit. I heard that she actually thanked her for reuniting me with Katoske sama. Alchemist looked at me like I was a sack of money ....
    Universe help me!!!!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Naraku, AliceShiki and scriptor like this.
  5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    The sound of clinking resounded in the room. The room itself was empty except for the existence of a single man dressed in his work outfit. The clinking sound came from him putting down a small metallic object on the surface of his table. He then picked up another one and then put the small metallic object, the dagger, in front of him. A small spider then connected a pair of cable into the dagger before returning back to the top of a small glass canister.

“..Okay, do it.”

The spider tapped the small button on top of the canister, making the glass canister let out a bright white light. The light travelled through the cable onto the dagger. The moment the light touched the dagger, the edge started to glow before the whole dagger started to go translucence. A split second after that, the dagger turned invisible.

The man gestured toward the spider and the spider tapped the button again, stopping the canister from glowing. The cable also stopped “transferring” the light into the dagger. But the dagger still remained invisible. Only after waiting for about a minute the dagger started turning visible again. This made the man let out a wide grin.

“Okay, completed. All 12 of them,” he said as he lifted the last dagger.

With the last dagger completed, he put that last one inside the small wooden box with the other 11 of them. He closed the box and then stretched out his arms.

“My goodness…that was some order, I must say.”
    Item Specification:
    1. Length is 10” , width is 30 mm, and weight about 7 oz each. Made from strengthened mithril alloy, which is light but very durable. It is also able to conduct magic very well.
    2. Each have a small ring on the bottom part which made them easier to be held and without any crossguard.
    3. The 10 daggers have magic writings on the center line which will make them able to deflect light when magic power is circulated into it. The magic will retain its power about a minute or so.
    4. Another line of magic writings has been put closer to the edge, making the blade sharper and will decrease any resistance when penetrating object.
    5. The 2 daggers are made with the design as close to the feather that has been given.
    6. The magic writings are put in the central line of the dagger, making them easier to blend with the surrounding environment.
    7. A waist belt which are made from tanned hide. There are small clockwork mechanism holders that will hold each dagger in place and will be easily released with a flick of a button.
    OOC: Price is 1000 G.

6. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow

OOC: Im currently in a town that has a lot of rare materials so I decided to put this out now instead of later

Ariving a few minutes after Koi sent it the cat walked in, "Hello, I come in place of Koi, she requests a few items to be made" relaying the message. While passing a few sheets of paper to the blacksmith. "She needs to know what to buy quickly as she is currently in a town that she can buy plenty of materials from, I will stay here until you can figure out what I need for this. Also please dont mind my masters grammar as this was written in a rush, I wold have fixed it myself if not for her needing this information quickly." The small animal quietly sat down trying not to make a disturbance.

Ok so, there I was trying to kill slimes, however I dont have very much offensive magic and I use a huge scythe as my main weapon in battle, My main attack spell is deteriorate, but that deteriorates the body so if I need something from it I cant use that either. And so there I was trying to figure out how to kill the slime and I spent 2 hours trying to kill it, so I decided that I need a smaller weapon. Next in small spaces im not very much use as I use a huge scythe and most of my spells are close range and control spells. The rest of the idea came from my race
    Item Specification
    • Claws that are removable
    • A relatively normal bracelet design when the claws are off
    • Claws that are longer than my hand
    • Strong enough claws that it wont break when I use them to break stuff
    [​IMG]

Ok now the second one
    Ok so I was talking with Mika and she convinced me that I need Armour. However wearing extra stuff like that would make my teleportation delay and It would wear me out quicker aswell so I decided on a scarf that could regulate my tempature at the same time

Item Specification
    • Expandable and shrinkable at my will
    • can go through wash
    • not warm not cold (would be nice if it could change in the climate but completely optional)
    • light (optional)
    • HIGH DEFENSE
    • IT would also be nice if when I put on my head my ears wouldn't show through, just in case, there are a few people who hate us out there (optional)
    • I got some snake skin that can become invisible on my current quest so it would be nice if I could use that to make it invisible at will (optional)

I dont know what materials I need for them but I will make sure ot get the mas soon as I can!

OOC REQUEST: Now the last one this one Im writing OOC cause it is a tricky thing to get around and there have to be a few drawbacks using it, she doesn't need it now but every will need them during raids and things like that. So I need the formula so I can get items to prepare. (She is still requesting it)
    Ok so Koi suffers from attacks from a constitution she's had since birth, they vary from attacks from just magical energy to poison, currently she has no way to stop them but I want to make something that can repress it for a month so it will come a month later however the attack would only come back stronger so it would be a sorta last choice thing as the pain is already strong enough to kill someone. I cant currently think of more but since your the crafter you can add a few more if you want to. Every once in awhile it will have to be remade as her constitution will only continue evolving along with her.

Item Specification

• Delays her attack for about a month or so
    • Has serious backlash (After the attack comes back the pain is magnified)
    • Rest is up to the creator, feel free to make her struggle as much as you want~ (not death tho)

7. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked on request. Contact @AliceShiki with any questions, concerns, comments or complaints.

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.