Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Dark Merchant Stall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((No no Nah-chan, you earned 200 gold and 400 dark Coins, you still have 200 coins to spend! >.<))

You throw a bone through the store, the clerk looks at you with a pouting face!
    ... Pouting? Not like you can properly see his face anyway.
    You see your pet coming back for you though! ^^)/

[​IMG]
    Name: ?
    Race: Wyvern (Child)
    Personality: Carefree
    Trait: Unruly
    Element: Poison
    Weaknesses: Ton, Lightning
    Racial Skill: Acid Spit
    Extra Characteristic: Fear Aura

((Lol Nah-chan! What's up with you and the pets that have Ton-chan as weakness!? xD))

You use your 2 trap cards, the Jars of Greed allow you to draw 2 cards!
    ... Oh, you mean you want to buy items, not play yu-gi-oh...? Okay then... Put your hand on them please...

Puppy Plushy: Looks like a Giant Wolf, it may not be giant, but it is definitely as fluffy as one!

Blueprint of the Impenetrable Fortress: A relic of a different futuristic world! The absolutely impossible to attack fortress that blocks everything from entering, even air!!!
    Uses Complicated electromagnetic arrays to work.

((Remember to remove 200 coins from your card! ^^)/))

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Nahrenne likes this.
  2. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: 8 more jars of greed please.
    >w<
    I mis-remembered my dark coin amount.
    X

3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Got it!))

Still sad that you wouldn't play yugioh with him, the merchant just threw the jars at you while screaming! "Shoo shoo!"
    ... Oh well, you still get the stuff!

3x A bouquet of flowers: Very useful if you wish to confess to someone! Or to throw at their face if you wish them to marry!

Puppy Plushy: Looks like a Giant Wolf, it may not be giant, but it is definitely as fluffy as one!

! Potion of The Bard x2: A potion that makes all of your actions charming... Sadly, it also makes you look like an idiot.
    Useful for getting people's affection.

The great magical snowflake: The incredible snowflake with countless legends about it! Rumors say that anyone that is hit by it will die!!!!
    ... Or get wet. The legends were never clear about it.

Potato Carvings: It's a potato... With carvings... Telling how to make carvings... On a potato.
    Talk about weird.

!? Star Key: Unlocks a special item

((Make sure to remove the coins from you card!))

Nahrenne likes this.
  4. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Rhialla takes the items and pet with her, thanking the dark merchant with a smile, before leaving.

X

5. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I-I'd like four yandere bags paid with musclemen stickers please~ and 2 jars of greed, 1 brown book paid by dark coins" Leeanne was a bit nervous, the dark merchant sounded like it sold illegal drugs.

@AliceShiki

6. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    "Uh.... Jar of Greed and Brown Book please?" said Crowen with unsure voice. Although his hands wavered, he finally drops 75 Dark Coins to the counter.

@AliceShiki

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((For the Yandere bags, please choose number 1 or 2!))

While the merchant waits your careful choice for the yanderes, he gives you 2 jars, you put your hands on them, but they are too greedy and refuse to let go! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:
    You give them a peach and they become happy enough to give an item though~

Blueprint of the Impenetrable Fortress: A relic of a different futuristic world! The absolutey impossible to attack fortress that blocks everything from entering, even air!!! Uses Complicated electromagnetic arrays to work.

After that, he smiles evilly and gives you a brown book! Deep within his mind he is probably laughing at how bad your sight will be by forcing your eyes to read such a terrible background, so he'll be able to sell glasses later!
    ... Or maybe he is just dumb... Let's go with the former.
    In any case, you finally finish decrypting the book and you notice it is a...

Ton and Dragons, a Guide on Nonsense: When you start wondering what speed does a dragon flees at the sight of Ton... It is probably a good moment to read this.

((Remember to remove the currencies from your guild card! ^^)/))

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    You happily hop unto the store and grabs the jar of greed! The Jar allows you to draw 1 item!

Box of Surprises: A strange box that always has something inside it... In particular, the thing you needed the most 1h ago.
    Has a magical lock that only opens once every 12 hours.

Then, you strain your eyes to the utmost to read this horrible book! Ugh, you start thinking it might be a good job to scam the Dark Merchant into paying fines for damaging your eyesight.
    In any case, you discover that the content of the book was~

! Poison Mist Skill Book: Teaches how to manipulate the mana on the air to make a mist that works like a diluted version of the Wyvern's Poison.

((Remember to remove the coins from your guild card! ^^)/))

Clown333 likes this.
  9. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmm... I guess those will be perfect for my next project." Alberon picked up some of the items that fit his current funds and placed the order.

@AliceShiki

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((The Random Cauldron costs 25...? But it was supposed to be 50... *goes check*
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: I forgot to change the price while I was copy pasting the template from the Jar of greed!!!! >.<
    Oh well, let's just roll with alchemy items being cheaper than normal on this raid~))

The merchant shows an evil grin and gives you the items by taking your dark coins.
    You put your hand on the green liquid... Eeeeeww! Sticky! Green! Gross! So ugly! Terrible! Horrible!!!!!!!!
    You hurriedly take your hand out with the first thing you caught!

Giant Wolf's Heart: The heart of a wolf is full of Life Force, especially the giant ones, very good for making healing or regenerating items.

((Huh, such a weird coincidence... To think you got a heart after making the Mana Hearts and all... Welp.

Remember to take the coins from your guild card! ^^)/))

11. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    @AliceShiki
    "Good day, I would like for this materials if it is possible." I bowed down as I handed a list and the dark coins.

1 x 50 Ice core
    1 x 125 Ice Ray Augment
    1 x 75 Elven Silver Ingot
    1 x 25 Jar of Greed
    Total = 275 Dark Coins

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    The merchant takes your coins and gives you the requested items. Then puts a dueling disk and prepares for battle!

... Only to realize you're another customer just wanting a random item... He gets salty and gores sob in a corner... Well, you just take the item from the jar anyway, you already paid for it after all! \(^^)/

A bouquet of flowers: Very useful if you wish to confess to someone! Or to throw at their face if you wish them to marry!

((Remember to take the coins from your guild card! ^^)/))

A.I.M.E-02847 likes this.
  13. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((OOC Number 1~?))

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Hai hai!))

You put your hand on the bag, and it absolutely refuses to let go! It will even kill Mister Sniffles for the sake of your relationship!
    Luckily, your mind is in peace, so you honestly tell the bag you just want to be friends.
    It breaks down crying and gives you your items!!! Wow, you're heartless.

! Flask of Living Corruption: By making a bit of it enter a living being body, it will make that being slowly lose it's mind and later die

Kuda's Hat: Wait, what do you mean Kuda had no hat? Wait... You don't even know his appearance? He is just a... Uhn... Damn copyrights!

Empty Pumpkin: You can carry a cat inside! Wait... Wasn't it the other way around?

Death Flag: Once 10 or so of those are being waved around, not even Ton can survive.

15. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm not really fond of gambling so I'll take this material and one bone. I planned to save the rest when I have an idea what mats needed for their equipment." Jin sighs as he handed the dark coins still not completely sure of the equipment to give to his followers.

1x Bones of a Saint (50)
    1x Rescentful Heart (50)
    1x Evolution seed (75)
    1x Alluring Bone (150)
    TOTAL: 325

16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    The merchant smiles at seeing the person that for once doesn't spend all of their money on the lottery... He frowns once you throw the bone within the store though... Like, seriously? You may hit some cursed stuff! >.<

A pet comes back while holding your bone though, you got...

[​IMG]

Race: Giant Wolf (Puppy)
    Personality: Caring
    Trait: Mofumofuable
    Element: Earth
    Weaknesses: Fire
    Racial Skill: Fear Howl
    Extra Characteristic: Draconic Horns

((Make sure to remove the coins from your guild card! ^^)/))

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    JinVodka likes this.
  17. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks, a puppy huh...? Glad it's caring and not reckless again." Jin feels a headache thinking about the other two reptile pets. "I heard how Bernard enjoyed riding the wolf that Lavri summoned when he transformed. So this pet is perfect for Bernard~ Thanks~"

OOC: My luck on pet never fails~ I was worried it was gonna be a wyvern since I already have a dragon~ yey~

18. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Forgot to buy more stuff! >.<))

With somewhat stiff movements, Mika enters the small shop, before placing down 150 dark coins on the counter.

"1 Alluring Bone, please."

@AliceShiki

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    The merchant looks at you warily and gives the bone...

As you mischievously smile and throws the bone right in the middle of his shop, you can hear his screams cursing your next 5 generations as you see something carrying the bone back to you~

[​IMG]

Race: Green Slime
    Personality: Serious
    Trait: Likes Eating Grass
    Elements: Water, Nature
    Weaknesses: Sand, Salt, Fire
    Racial Skill: Absorbtion
    Extra Characteristic: Minor Spellcasting (Levitation)

((Remember to remove the coins from your guild card! ^^)/))

Haxagen likes this.
  20. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm... Ael, before going, I am going to pick a lot of items, is that alright ?" said Cinere as he snuggled with the little griffon who was feeling way more comfier than usual.

"Nm... sure, do as you want, as long as I can come..." Hearing this, Cinere puts his forehead against his and rubbed it with a calm and soft smile which he didn't have when he began talking.

"Excuse me, I would like to take 20 Jar Of Greed and 6 Brown Book." With a cheerful smile, Cinere asked what he wanted while Ael was simply in his arms, too lazy to walk or to try balancing himself on Cinere's shoulder or head.

OOC: I have 800 Dark Coins, so all of it is used now~
    @AliceShiki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.