Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Dmitri's Dungeon

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Evil_Ginger, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    [Coming Soon]
    Dungeon Master: @Evil_Ginger
    Adventurer: @Tang Tang
    Rewards:
    • Thorn Beetle Shield (+5 STR/END)
    • 100 Gold Pieces
    • Health Potion x 1
    • Magic Potion x 1
    WIN!!!

LittleFox21, fuzor100 and Tang Tang like this.
  2. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i use this to train my supporters?

3. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, are they relatively normal? Your skill alone makes this dungeon incredibly weak in comparison.

fuzor100 likes this.
  4. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to test out Morgal's capabilities. you remember Morgal Oakenlake?

5. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately not. I still have to read a lot of people's back story.

6. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    I tagged you on the story in Adventurer's Guild

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  7. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    .....which page?

8. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    last post titled "New Subordinate"

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  9. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I try it?

10. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    please wait for some staffs to online. mainly @Evil_Ginger

11. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    ginger is on hiatus tho?

12. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    As you are~

Lady Luck likes this.
  13. Zypher

Zypher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    requesting access to the dungeon...

14. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link

15. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    staff speaking.
    due to RL business we may not be able to accomodate the dungeon regularly, but please kindly send inquiries for dungeon entrance to staffs, in case we have some spare time. you can also talk about it at the tavern or PM staffs.
    these are who you may contact: @shad12ow @Bielt @brasca123 @BlancFrost
    apologies for the inconveniences.

Nahrenne likes this.
  16. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    This has been due for a long time, now. Please forgive me, and I will begin letting people try out Dmitri once again, though I might change a few things. @Pyoo 's entry is a little different, but it's not her fault. So, without further ado, I shall start up Dmitri!

Tomorrow! (I have sleep and work tomorrow morning, but maybe I can sneak a few moves in...)
    :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Ugh, I want to hurl.

After going to the man, a sentient goblin(?), at the tavern, the one they call Gabriel the Gatekeeper, a huge door appeared in front of me and I felt myself sucked in by some kind of magic. Holding my mouth and trying to realign myself, I look around to find myself alone. Moru is…not here, huh. As I tilted my head down, ChouChou fell from my head to my lap. "Oh, sorry," I stroke her lightly, trying to make her comfortable, "I guess it's just us, huh?"

Surrounding us seems to be quite a spacious cave. It’s not hard to breathe and is quite bright. There seems to be some magic lighting installed. I touched the red vines covering the floor and walls, smooth but firm to touch. This place is quite.... comfortable. For some reason I expected rougher terrains.

After ChouChou recovered enough to fly again, we walked forwards to find 3 paths. There are slight differences between them. A smell I can't entirely pinpoint from the left most one, soft growls from the middle one and an eerie quiteness from the right most one. "What do you think?" I gestured towards my right. Oh, right. He isn't here. "The right should be the best since the smell won't be distracting! Alright, let's go!" Trying to hype myself, I walked towards the middle path.

Upon entering the path, we were greeted by a different room still paved with red vines. "Hiss," upon looking down, I see 2 vine creatures staring at us. They kinda look like rats but...bigger, about the size of the plains rats…but…in a dungeon? Magical ones I guess. The soft growls can be heard from the 2 paths behind them, but the vines on the wall quickly covers those path. Panicking, I quickly take my dagger and glanced at the path we came from, now blocked by the vines. I almost turned my body towards the path as the rats started showing their hostility.

Brandishing their thorny tails, they came closer. Oh, no. I twisted my body to face them and swung my dagger towards one of the creatures. It caught the dagger with its tail while the second rat closes in for a stab. I couldn't evade in time and its thorn stabbed my side. I can feel Hess move under my shirt, thankfully he didn't take damage from the attack. I stroke Hess, trying to calm him down, as I leaped to take distance from the rats. ChouChou went forward and started dropping her scales, making the rats dazed while I went to slash them with my dagger. They were both torn apart and became still vines.

Oh, it's really magic. Damn, their color makes it hard to see them. I have to be more alert. They don’t have any smell or presence too. This can go bad... There aren't too many aggressive plant creatures at the mountains…May be we should have gone towards the smelly path...

The vines at the paths in front of us retracted, while the ones behind us didn't. Well, seems like no going back.

ChouChou returned to my head and I walked towards the front and finds the soft growls to be coming from the right cave and faint hisses from the left one. "Should we try to see the source of the growls?" I glanced up at ChouChou, looking for some company, and started walking towards the right path.

(Faintly putting her hand on her stomach while still in a battle ready position, Aria and ChouChou entered another room filled with red vines. But there's a stench of blood and death in the air. Carcasses of demon beetles can be seen loitering around and near one of them was a larger beetle with a red flower markings on its shell. The beetle made soft growls as it ate its fellow kin. Noticing another presence, the monster glared at the outsiders and bared its blood red teeth.)

(It let out a loud screech as it let its food go and started targeting its new prey.)

(Surprised by the strong cry, Aria backed a bit to find her back against a wall of vines while ChouChou flew away. Seeing the red walls squirm, she quickly ran to evade the attack. Unused to its new strength, the beetle couldn't change its direction in time and hit the wall, snapping some vines as it fell. Using this chance, the girl quickly called out to her partner, "Ch.. ChouChou! Use Daze!")

(The butterfly circled above the Blood Thorn Beetle and spread her scales. The beetle tried to attack the smaller insect using its limbs, but the scales made its speed slower, allowing her to fly out of reach. Aria ran closer, trying to get a stab in, but the beetle's exoskeleton was too hard for her dagger to break and she bounced back in recoil.)

(They exchanged blows, hurting each other until ChouChou tried to stop it and ended up entangled. Aria dashed forward, grabbing ChouChou and running away. She rushed to a wall covered in vines and hacked her way out, leaving the monster behind. She stumbled into a room with a chest, finding a red HP Potion and a blue MP Potion.)

(Aria happily uses the HP Potion on ChouChou, healing her wounds. She was relieved to see the wall of vines hide her entrance, as that beetle was too scary. She finished off the rest of the HP Potion before moving on.)

(She arrived in a room with two familiar double doors. She was wary of what was on the other side, but she sprinkled some MP Potion onto ChouChou, unsure if it would actually help. Then, she took a deep breath and pushed the doors open, entering the room beyond.)

(Inside the room that had rugs, a chandelier, two suits of armor with weapons, and even another set of double Doors on the other side, the biggest eye catcher was the group of Beetles in the center of the room. A Beetle slightly smaller than the Vine Beetle and less evil looking, though still sharp, seemed to be guiding the other five regular Beetles. They looked over and started to buzz loudly.)

(Surprised and caught out in the open, she ran for anything that could assist her. The Beetles were cautious, but not aggressive. Finding a chain attached to the wall, Aria pulled it off in order to use it as a makeshift weapon. Instead, it flew from her hands and the chandelier came crashing down, right on top of the Beetles! All of them died, save for the BOSS.)

(Still freaking out, Aria saw a suit of armor with a large shield. She jumped over and lifted it up, hefting the heavy piece of metal. She then thought about singing in order to calm it down. However, it was still a little agitated. She slowly walked forward to try and calm it down, but it hissed and tried to bite her.)

(Quickly dodging to the side, Aria slammed the shield into the Beetle and ducked underneath it to stab at its joints. However, it was already falling when she smacked it. She got back up and looked at the large Beetle, figuring it was too big to loot. However, just at that moment, a light shined down from above. Suddenly, a pile of 50 Gold, a Striker’s Charm, and 2 Mithril Ingots formed. She took the prizes and left out the double doors, returning back to the Tavern.)
    Prizes:
    • Mithril x 2
    • Striker's Charm
    • 50 Gold

17. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Gabriel sat on the usual barstool holding his grizzled face up with one hand while the other held a glass of alcohol. He sighed and downed the contents of the cup, belching softly and dropping a couple coins onto the counter before leaving. He staggered out of the Tavern and instead of walking out the doors onto the streets of Aeternus, he appeared inside a sad looking room.

“Hah…my apologies, Dmitri. Having to make do with the small creatures inside must have made you very hungry for something substantial, huh? Alright, I will be right back. Let me go visit my home.”

Not much longer after that, the Hobgoblin returned with around thirty weak Lesser and Greater Demons, slapped silly.

“You idiots were snooping around and causing trouble. Go be of use.”

He tossed them into the room and left. Immediately after he disappeared, the walls began to get covered in drooping crimson ivy. It coiled around the room, running underneath the Demons’ feet, prickling them with tiny points. Though they weren’t that sharp, it still filled them with discomfort.

“Hey! Let us out!”

Some yelled to be released, other begged for forgiveness. However, others retained their silence and looked for a way out. They turned around and saw two paths, one to the left and one to the right.

But first things first. Who was in charge?

“Nope.”

A couple smart Demons booked it out of the room immediately, refusing to submit themselves before another. There were three Greater Demons, and they fought each other. While fighting, they earned the eyes of the Lesser Demons. Thus, they recruited parties within this moment.

However, the sound of screams cut them short. It was coming from both paths!

The three Greater Demons looked at each other and nodded. They decided to put aside their differences now and work together. 3 Greater Demons were better than most other enemies. Unfortunately, they had already lost around 3 Lesser Demons.

The screaming was still coming from the right path. So, they decided to go down that one. The one with silence was most likely more dangerous. They walked along, coming to a wall of vines. When they reached out to touch them, the vines curled up, revealing the room beyond. There was 2 Demons being wrapped up by a humanoid plant thing.

Once the last Demon walked in, the wall of vines descended, blocking them in. And in order to deter them from trying to damage the curtain, red roses blocked the path, threatening to latch onto the nearest poor sod and suck them dry.

By now, the other two Demons had been sucked dry and the crimson sproutling now faced them. Slightly shivering, the three Greater Demons braced themselves and sent the Lesser Demons forward. The grunts charged forward, wielding their weapons.

The Sproutling burst into action, stabbing its arms directly through 2 Lesser Demons’ bodies. However, it was stabbed by three more weapons. Thus, it began to screech and scream before it burst into a nightmare, vines whipping here and there. They latched onto nearby Demons and began sucking their life force.

Taking advantage of the limited movement of the Sproutling, the three Greater Demons attacked, easily cutting the creature to ribbons. However, 6 Lesser Demons were now dead as well. The peons were becoming scared and their morale dropped.

Once the chaotic creature was disposed of, the vines receded, revealing another two paths forward. However, one Demon found a crack in the wall. They opened it up to reveal a secret path!

They pushed forward, coming to a chest. Opening it, they discovered several vials of potion! They were all red, so they were good for recovering health. The Greater Demons took two each and gave the Demons they trusted some as well. However, there was only 9 Potions to begin with.

The other Lesser Demons were beginning to get angry. However, they quickly moved onto the next room. Thankfully, it was empty, but the aura coming from the other side of the double doors that were in the room felt terrible.

Some of the weaker Demons were forced to open the door, but the next room was completely filled with vegetation. So, they all entered, letting the doors slam shut behind them.

There were pillars of vines reaching the tall ceiling, where a chandelier hung. There was a chain connecting it to the wall, some suits of rusty armor on the back wall, and a large set of double doors next to them.

But then they noticed the large mound on top of the chandelier, causing it to swing slightly.

“Boss, what do we-“
    “Shush!”

However, it was too late. There was a loud roar and the chandelier shook, dropping some pieces to the ground. The pillars began to stir as five dog sized crimson thorny beetles appeared from underneath the vines. The large creature above them came crashing down, revealing itself.

It was as big as a horse, covered in vines, and a large red rose seemed to grow out of its back. In exchange for its ability to fly, it relied on vines to move around. However, that was scary enough. The vines coalesced together, forming what looked like wings on either side, displaying its wingspan like an animal protecting its territory. However, the Demons could not leave.

What followed was a nightmare. The smaller beetles were nearly the same strength as the vine sproutling from before, so 15 more Lesser Demons died. The other Lesser Demons survived thanks to either luck or the Potions they received. The Greater Demons did their best to stave off the angry creature, but it was proving to be too strong.

It would stomp the ground, shaking it and tripping the Demons. Then it would lash out, scratching the Demons and draining some of their health. It was too much!

However, thanks to the sacrifice of the rest of the Lesser Demons, the three Greater Demons survived. The large beetle was dead. Then, a shining light filled the room and a pile of treasure appeared. Immediately, the three Demons fought, and it was to the death.

“Hah…I won…Hehehehe! Hahaha!”

Then he heard the door behind him creak open.

“Uhh…huh?! How did everyone…you…”

This was the other Lesser Demon that went down the other path! How was he still alive?!

“You…no, a large monster did all this. I couldn’t save a single one…what happened? We thought you died.”

“Ah, hahaha. Sorry. I forgot I am really close to plants. They didn’t attack me! I feel a little embarrassed...”

Indeed, this was a Demon that had a Green Thumb. However, he was still a Demon. The Greater Demon was too weak to do anything as the Lesser Demon walked forward.

“Hmm, these look like attacks from the back. So…either they ran, or they were betrayed.”

“The creatures were too fast!”

“But…they are facing the center of the room.”

“No!”

But it was too late. A hidden red vine whipped out of the Lesser Demon’s sleeves and struck the Greater Demon in the neck, killing him instantly. The prizes were his and he had gotten out alive! He picked up the demonic materials and crimson helmet that looked like a bug’s exoskeleton.

“Oh? One survived? Cool. Here, this is your new home.”

And he was unceremoniously dropped into a jail cell! However, he still had the plant. He grinned evilly and plotted his escape. But, he would have to wait…he might not live past the next run.

Gabriel sighed as he walked back into the Tavern and laid his head down.
    Dungeon Master: @Evil_Ginger
    Adventurer: Devistus Luminous
    Rewards:
    • Creeping Crimson Vine
    • 100 Gold Pieces
    • Herculean Helmet
    • Monk's Charm
    WIN!!!

18. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Shh, @Blitz! I don't have my stuff at work! It's all at home!

AliceShiki and Blitz like this.
  19. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Um I'm just randomly say the thread while going through the roleplay tags earlier lol

AliceShiki and Evil_Ginger like this.
  20. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...it's somewhat a miracle that I am still watching this thread.

AliceShiki and Evil_Ginger like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.