Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Equipment Store

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, Si-Si-Sinere-san! Let Hikari see... Seems like everything is in order!

• 1x Custom Pickaxe = 300G
    • 1x Mana Crystal = 100G
    • 1x Compass = 30G
    • 1x Elemental Ink = 80G
    Total = 510 Gold

Right? Hikari hopes those items are useful for Sinere-san!" ^^)/

2. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Quaesitor

"Hmm..." Cinere has been wandering in the stalls, looking fastly at the objects, finding nothing eye-catching or seemingly useful, even though, it might not be useful at all to him, somehow, it was ridiculous, buying things but not using them ? Well, this was how he used to be, and he didn't change.
    "Come on ~ ! Can't you be faster ~!" Nally urged him to hurry up as he suddenly slowed down when staring eagerly at certains items... he didn't even reply to her while he was counting his gold... 690, one day, he should make golems so he wouldn't have to worry about money, oh wait, he has never been worried about it in the first place, after all, he doesn't need anything except distractions.
    "Artificial Creatures...? Hmm... Turtle ? Nah, I don't like this animal... I should take 2 wolfs... no, one is enough... Abomination ? Hmm... Even if it doesn't seem to be appealing, it might be interesting..." Cinere mumbled as Nally looked at the others items on the stall, not hesitating to choose what she wants to, she has no gold, Liya is too stingy is money, the contrary of her body's creator and former "soul mate"
    "Let's see ~ I would like ~ hmm ~ I never used make up~ then Hot Lipstick and Insulating Creme~! Though... are those effects really fit for make up...? Oh well, as long I can get them anyway ~ !" She seemed to be quite happy and when Cinere looked at the stall she was taking items, he sighed and decided to buy for her as he pat her head like she was a kid... by the way, he also took a bottle of miasma bottle.
    "...you know that I am not a kid...?" Nally whispered as she looked away from him, sligthly pouting... how dare he ? How can he tease her ?Cinere must be punished... neverthless, he will be forgiven, after all... who made this body.
    "Tch, guess I will need to forgive you~"
    He couldn't help but pat her again.
    "Why did I made you so cute again ?" he honestly thought aloud as Nally only gave him a cold and judging glance, somehow, she was criticizing him for making such a young body, of course, she jokingly meant that he was a pedophil, even though... oh wait, does he care about age already ? Suddenly, she felt worried.
    "Oh well, let's just buy everything... let's see... do we have enough already...?" he forgot to count as he said the items he and she wanted.

@Quaesitor :

• ¤ 1x Abomination = 300 Gold
    • ¤ 1x Wolf Core = 100 Gold (400)
    • ¤ 1x Misma Bottle = 50 Gold (450)
    • ¤ 1x Insulating Skin Creme = 60 Gold (510)
    • ¤ 1x Hot Lipstick = 120 Gold (630)

"Oh look like we have enough~ though... in the end, we are only left with 60 Gold... oh well, whatever, money is meant to be used after all." This is maybe, no probably true, however, was it created for people to buy too much ? Hmm... who knows ?
    "No wonder Liya doesn't want to let you with the gold ~ did you leave your hometown because you ruined yourself ?~"

OOC : I made it this way since Cinere isn't suposed to know that he has discounts~

AliceShiki and Quaesitor like this.
  3. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticing them, Keira temporarily stops her mental conversation with Tene and turns to them. "Oh, hello Cinere! And the cute little girl next to him~. Do you want to buy all of this? I'm glad it caught your eye. You won't have to pay the full price this time because you agreed to help us. Allies should be treated well, after all. You only have to pay 330 gold."

After informing Cinere and the girl about this, Keira hands over the requested items while accepting the 330 gold.

OOC: This should be good, right? I'll just add the 330 Gold to my guild card. If you want to respond, please do so in the tavern. ^^

AliceShiki and Naraku like this.
  4. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked on request. Contact @AliceShiki with any questions, concerns, comments or complaints.

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.