Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild: Frontier (Guild Tavern)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by BB_Tensei, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    While she was planning to ask whatever was pizza, her plate arrived. Thus, this question immediately vanished from her mind as she started eating her food.
    "You're missing out good food, it's a shame I guess~"
    Truthfully, she did not feel the slightest pity for she was a bit too focused on her plate.

2. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omnia enters the tavern, sits down at the same table as yesterday and orders some meat... lots of meat.

Naraku likes this.
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, it was too late to go shopping. Nonetheless, she reaped much more than the previous days today and therefore was happy with the result. Tomorrow morning, she should head outside, buy a few sets of clothes, a weapon of some sort, and... tools to make medicinal salves, to cook in the wild, and a bit more.
    Her legs led her to the bartender and she was going to order some food--
    "The same as yesterday, meat and--"
    Never mind, no meat. Clearly, if she ate some, she would puke right away and waste the money she had.
    "Forget about it, uh, what about a pottage with bread, enough for two or three people. And without meat please. My stomach wouldn't agree with it you see."
    From the corner of her eye, she saw someone familiar. A kid she spoke to the last night.
    "Oh, nice to see you again. How're you doing?"

Cyjuga likes this.
  4. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm?" Omnia looked towards the voice and saw the woman from yesterday. "Oh, mushroom lady! I'm doing fine. Grilled some meat today, smelled pretty good. What did you do today?" he said while eating his meat.

Naraku likes this.
  5. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    While looking away in order not to see the meat, she decided to speak about it, but before that--
    "Mushroom lady? You could just ask for my name you know? Which is Ylae by the way."
    Anyway.
    "Regarding what I did, I helped with construction work by carrying materials, gathered firewood, cracked some rocks, made medicine... and that is about it."
    Rather than speaking about it, she'd rather forget about it. Food will do for now, alcohol will do for pretty soon.

Cyjuga likes this.
  6. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ylae? I will call you Y or mushroom lady that's easier! My name is Omnia." said Omnia. "Construction work? The first two days they used me as a flying transport shuttle and today as a flamethrower... well at least I get paid in some way."

Naraku likes this.
  7. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'd rather you call me Y... meanwhile, I'll call you Nia."
    It should not be too difficult to pronounce it, shouldn't it? True, Omnia is considerably easier.
    "Huh? So you can fly and... breath fire? Guess you see everything those days. Though I'd not like to personally see it. Life is definitively more relaxing without those... oddities."

Cyjuga likes this.
  8. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "What do you mean oddities?! I'm completely normal... well maybe not completely after all I'm the... Ahhh! My head hurts, wait... what did I want to say again? Ohhh right, I'm no oddity!" said Omnia while holding his head.

Naraku likes this.
  9. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    'That was quite unnatural... let's ignore this oddity..'
    As she started eating, Ylae let out a sigh and replied.
    "Sure, sure, I believe you. You're completely normal. Though, considering your headache, you should get some medicine."

Cyjuga likes this.
  10. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Of course you believe me, who wouldn't? Medicine? Nah, I will be fine. All I need is meat!" said Omnia.

Naraku likes this.
  11. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "You sure are hot-headed."
    Literally and figuratively it seems.
    "That's quite an unhealthy diet, shouldn't you eat something else? Else you may get... uh, what was the word already? Eh whatever, some disease."
    Frankly, she is certain that she learnt something similar but cannot recall it. Therefore, she purposefully remained vague about it.

Cyjuga likes this.
  12. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I can eat anything I want, my stomach is able to digest everything. Disease? I may not be even one year old, but some puny disease won't have an effect on me. After all I'm no Human like you!" said Omnia while looking smug.

Naraku likes this.
  13. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Not even one year old? Aww, you're such a child. If you buy me some alcohol, I might believe you."
    Of course not, she lied through her teeth. Though Ylae could believe the 'not human' part.
    In the meantime, she finished her meal.

Cyjuga likes this.
  14. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmpf, how could you not believe me?! You just want to trick me into buying you a drink... you drunkard!" said Omnia while thinking to himself "I'm really not even one-year-old, but have no way to prove it ... who cares. Ah, I have an idea.".
    "Hey Y, let’s play a game with the dice. If you roll the higher number I will buy you some alcohol, but if I win you will believe me and buy me some meat."

Naraku likes this.
  15. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Nia, Nia I won't do that! If there is a possibility of losing money, I cannot! That is impossible! I'd rather sell uh.. Darn, I forgot the word again."
    Plus, acting like she did believe him might be tiring in the long term. One year old but capable of speech and having a more-or-less ordinary vocabulary.
    "Also, if I am a drunkard then... well, I guess that with those dice games, you may become a gambling addict."

Cyjuga likes this.
  16. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "That bit of money won't make me a gambling addict! I stole... I mean earned enough money from killing bandits to play some games." said Omnia.

Naraku likes this.
  17. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    The word 'bandit' slightly ruined her mood, the corner of her mouth twitched for a moment before a more-or-less natural smile reappeared.
    "My my, thieving murderous gambling addict? That's quite a title we have there!"
    Though, it was time to change the subject. Let's avoid setting a foot into that territory just yet.
    "Jokes aside, you should keep your money to buy more interesting affairs such as books. It is always good to learn something!"
    A yawn later.
    "Though, books can make you unbearably sleepy~"

Cyjuga likes this.
  18. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "If I go to sleep I would probably only wake up after a few hundred years. And you sure you're not sleepy because of eating too much and gaining weig... . Um I mean... don't eat too much." Omnia said, quickly looking outside the window while thinking "I don't know why, but I feel like it wouldn't be a good idea to talk about weight.".

Naraku likes this.
  19. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well, I need to eat a lot since I use a lot of energy! I mean, I carried about three times a normal person carry at the construction site! If I don't eat, I'll become a skeleton!"
    That was one of the rare truths in this discussion, supposedly, her memories are blurry.
    "Though, I guess you do have a point... I should go to sleep before it's too late, falling asleep here would surely be troublesome."

Cyjuga likes this.
  20. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well then, goodnight." said Omnia.

Naraku likes this.