Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    ~ADVENTURERS'S GUILD TAVERN~
    This is the Adventurer's Guild Tavern, this thread is mainly for talking IC or just having a random chatter with other guild members.

Warning and Notice:
    It has come to my and the staff's concern that a lot of the interaction here is getting out of hand. I know you are trying to be in character and all, and I'm at fault too here for not stopping you. So to everyone that reads this, please say something in OOC if there is something that you don't want your character do or being done to. I and the other staff will take that seriously, don't just comment in IC and stuff.
    And please keep the interaction here below R-15.
    For everyone that wants to report something (be it godmodding, annoying behaviour, insults, etc), tagged me or the staff ( @AliceShiki , @Carm , @BlancFrost ) for anything. We'll lend you our ear. This is for everyone's good and satisfaction in playing this RP. This is a relaxed RP, but we still need to follow some rules and guidelines. Thank you for your attention.
    P.S. : Complaint that is not serious will not be tolerated.

Few things you should pay attention at all time
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *No taboo stuff or explicit stuff
    --Don't discuss anything political, religious, sexual, or anything that can offend anyone. Just don't.

*Inappropriate behavior is bannable
    --If it's not something you would show your parents, it's inappropriate

*No messing with other people's characters
    --if you don't want it to happen to your character, don't do it

*NO GOD MODDING
    --If you complain about other people being overpowered, guess what, they made a great and gigantic backstory for their character, you're new, so if they can kill you, they can kill you.

*Please behave yourself, don't be a troll
    --If you're going to be annoyed by what you're doing, don't do it

*Don't go after Biel's harem.
    --Seriously, don't

*Don't spam
    --Seriously, don't

*Respect the staff
    --If a staff member asks you to drop the conversation or your attitude/tone, you listen to them; do not give witty comebacks. If a staff member is firm about a particular detail, that it is not up for debate nor negotiation.

*Be clear
    --If you are talking out of your character, be clear. Don't mix them up. Use tag, (), [], OOC, or anything. Just don't confuse people.

*NO FIGHTING OR MAKING TROUBLE IN TAVERN (IC OR OOC)
    --Tavern is not for fighting or for trouble. Go out to the great plain or the northern mountain if you want to fight. Be it in IC or OOC.

*NO CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC IN TAVERN (IC OR OOC)
    --Tavern is not for the place for this topic. The whole AG is not for this topic. For now, NO QI vs WW topic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Player : @seriouslynope
    Lord Raldtorias Noppe the Shakingspear Cinder Merc-Not-Exactly-Supposed-to-be-granted-with-chivalric-title-but-refused of Abysmal Chaos Doomwalker, Wearer of Poop Stained Armor, User of Overpowered Suits That-Has-Proppeled-Said-Person-To-His-Almost-Demise-And-Be-Saved-By-A-Girl, Survivor of Young Foxkin Stabbing Incident, Hedgehog, Sea Sword-Swinging-Maniac, Infamous Poop Rammer, Deep Sea Monster Bait, Beer Hugger, Samurai, Assassin Ninja, 4th wall breaker, Storm Trooper BL Bread Eater Knight, Space Marine Commander, Jedi Power Master, Title Earner, The First Beggar Title Wielder, Somekind of Glory Hound, Murder Nomad, Chicken Weaponry Collector, The Immortal Armored cockroach, The Undying Man, Weapon And Armor Greek, Teacher of Manlyness,, A man of GUTS , The Smooth Armored Trapper, The Unwilling Title Earner, The Armored Gemshorn Musician, Unsophisticated Sophisticated Man-at-Arms, A Man With Decent Amount of Bruise, The Bladedancer Love Rival, The Refuser of Magic, The Lover of Single Life, Watermelon Smasher, The GIF Knight, The Shipper Knight, Bloody Pikeman, Mr Punman, Mr Cliffman, One Who Dig Cliff, Competitor Gravedigger, The one that gives weirdly good names, He Who Got Knighted Twice, Sir Ser Spike-a-lot, Sir Ser Sire Miserable, Nickname Maker, He-Who-Gets-Thrown-To-Hell-Often, Uncle Rald, The Armored Roller, Title Connoisseur, Fujoshi Maker, Verver's Dream, Grumbling Man-at-arm, He Who Attains Title On A Daily Basis, The Infamous Title Hunter, Foxhound Knight, Fashion Knight, Quarter Ninja, Lightning Fast Knight, Shopping Knight, The One That Fears Trap, Unstoppable Title Master, The Wall (of words) Knight, Natural Title Charmer, Title Magnet, Cursed Knight, Knight in Denial, Cursed Merc, Denialception Hobo, The Bearer of Immortal Guts - The First of His Name ….please be the last...

Player : @ExitedDeviljho

Lady Sin Celobia Holy Hole Leaf Puppy Riajuu Motherly Botanical Princess Indecent Innuendo Knight, Protected Flower Picking Auto Self-destruction Sweet Trap Goddess, Giver of ‘Bread’, Adventurer's Guild Trap Idol, Sir Failed Proposal, Stronger Than A Cat (Barely), The One Being Carried, Lover of The Bladedancer, The One Liked By Children, Student of Armor Man, The Smiling One, Lolipop wielder and Shover to One's Mouth, He Who Licks His Own Sword, Sweet Damage Dealer, Escapee from the Church, The Smiling Killer, Weak Barrier Caster, The Stereotypical Anime Highschool Girl, She Who Forgot Her Own Skill, The One That Gained Companion, Flowergirl, The Howling Puppy, The Pillow Thrower

Player : @Carm
    Carm the Security Guy, Cat Man, Dense JP Protagonist, The NOOOOOOOO Man, The Delirious Talented Grave Digger, Not Even His Final Form, The One That Errrrrred, The Failed Realizing Guardian, The Shut Up Guardian, Dense Security Guy, Carm Guy the Calm Guard, Carm the Doorman, The One That Give Many Dots, The doorman that's denser than his door, Forgetful lass, The one who controls doors , Diligent all-rounder staff, The Housekeeper, Teacake Dispenser, Third Time the Carm, Dot-ing Brother, Door Sensei, Blend With the Background Carm, Chameleon Carm

Player : @ViceGunman
    Be careful of what you ask for, Desperate for attention, Title Lover, Tavern Head Bumper, Masochist Arm Cutter, Trap Squad Admirer, Prankenstein, Flag Raiser, Rald's and Carm's Senpai, Carm’s Grave Digging Partner

Player: @Chimpkongzee

Sleeping beauty, Innocent Girl, Tsundere Princess, Assassination Survivor, The "No......I don't want a title.....", Practitioner of the Path of Shame, The Sir I refuse all title, Title holders just don't learn, Humble beginnings of another grave digger

Player = @DaoFox
    Seeker of Parenting, The 'It's not poison, it's venom' girl, The One Who Longs For Trap, Silent Stalker, One Who Wants to Spike a Spiky Man, Venom-Gal, Sting-Girl, Adorably Sturdy Airhead

Player: @AmIaCat
    Trap Catcher, The 'Sigh' Guy, The One With a Pervert Laugh, Mr. Dot, Doting Husband

And a special poster made by, once again, @fuzor100
    [​IMG]
    P.S. : The guild has nothing to do with it and all responsibilities are all in @fuzor100 's hand. Thank you.

And the ones below is a member's impression on the male adventurer in here (courtesy of @fuzor100 )
    Summary of Male Adventurer that I know after 1 month in Aeternus Guild:
    @shad12ow : Japanese Bear
    @Balthazzar : Chuuni
    @ForumObserver : Bocchama
    @seriouslynope : Tsundere
    @ExitedDeviljho : Reverse Trap
    @HOMOSENSEI : Lolicon
    @Zero300 : Mask lover
    @Evil_Ginger : Goblin
    @Carm : Grave digger
    @Zone Q11 : Weak scientist, still stronger than Sin..
    @Clown333 : Japanese Archer
    @Monti : Airhead
    @Ainz Ooal Gown : Always on leave
    @Chocol8 :Chocolate addict
    Otoshi God: Another missing/forgotten member...
    Razer: Lazy perverted elementalist. -> by @ExitedDeviljho

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Insetient, Lunali, Razogul and 23 others like this.
  2. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there fellow adventurers... this is your guild master speaking.. this will be our chat longue since adventurer's guild thread will be used for new member registration..

rules of this thread:
    -speak from your character POV not from nuf user pov..

-gathering / recruiting party member can be done here..
    -sharing info and tricks on how to clear a quest..
    -share your amazing story of your legend when killing monsters and slaying dragons..

grab your ale~ bring your food and have fun here..

@AardwarkThe2nd @afallenleaf @anhrefn @Anon2.0 @Anon Ymous @arashi-chan12 @Aternus @AurumGold @Azuka @asriu @Bielt @BlueShinya @CarefreeRainCloud @Crimson Nanashi @DCLXVI @Eternal_Frosty @Fuwafuwakid @Haeru @han2xiah @Hikari Wataru @infinit3aura @Kagami Ren @KYONIGIRI @LordOfPies @Lunatique @Nope34 @oddfreak @Ophious @OrdinaryUser @Orphellia @OverlyFriendly @pukupyoo @Quillink @qzty @Rivenn @RizYun @Sephira @SlashCrit @stellarsohye @VOLX98 @Wei_liang @wraith @xtremeloldude @Zero300

@A5G_Reaper @ballster147 @Faaldara @FanzZeta @ForumObserver @hajiko @kyuukestu @Luxadia @MasterCuddler @Napknight @pirateking36 @SinCity @SpearOfLies

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  3. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    so role play to the max here?

Aqua Melodia and Napknight like this.
  4. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally completed my first quest... now the registration for that quest needs to be done and I get the points for completion, maybe I should read up more on magic...

5. Faaldara

Faaldara [Fire Goddess] [Apathy] [Anon2.0's] [Sweets Thief]

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sighs quietly and begins nodding off*

6. Anon2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rank E~

7. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    Oly in her white robe enters the tavern, her ears immediately assaulted by its lively banter the moment she enters the door.

Being new to this town she quietly scutters towards the bar while looking down.

She quietly says to the bar tender "u-um.... Excuse me" as she fidgets.

"Yes my dear customer~?" The bar tender immediately comes over dispite the small voice she projected.

"I... Would like some water please!" And with her small fingers she quickly leaves a few coins on the table.

The bar tender looks over at her for a second before he says "don't worry, on the house"
    And passes her a mug of clear water.

"A-ah.... Thanks!" She stutters and quickly manages a bow before she flees to a isolated table in the corner of the bar.

"I-I wonder... If I can make any friends...." She whispers to herself and continues to take a few tiny sips of the large mug in her small hands

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    Lunali, Cite, NEU paciFIST and 10 others like this.
  8. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaaaaaaaayyyy

9. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    yesu~

10. Anon2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh

Do we have any pro shakers here?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2016
  11. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shakers? Bar tender? I can mix few...

12. Anon2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm gimme a... whats popular?

13. Pleasantly-plump

Pleasantly-plump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Pleasantly taps the barkeep lightly* My good sire is there a Bandit Guild in this town?

14. Anon2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Down the street and turn left, keep going down the creepy street, someone will notify you there, with the fact you're not dead yet

15. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    bandit guild? i never heard of one.. but currently at one of the quest there is a 99,99% chance they will encounter a bandit group tho...

16. infinit3aura

infinit3aura [Infinit3 Clan] [delirious army] [meowstic]

Reading List:
    Link
    *drinks ale while talking loudly* hey, bartender, did you hear about the rumor about that Elder Dragon that arrived at the frosty mountains up north.

(This is a quest flag for those who don't know)

17. Anon2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard it brought its hatchling...

(Pet flag~)

infinit3aura likes this.
  18. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Green forest. Moonlight grass with ale.

*whisper*
    "It's addicting. Becarefull..."

19. Napknight

Napknight 『Knight of Naps』『Never Ending Loop』

Reading List:
    Link
    *makes a makeship shop
    Sign [Free Ice Cream]

*yelling
    FREE ICE CREAM HERE!

Don't ask where i get it though..

20. Anon2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I'll take the not addictive one then, how much gold?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.