Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Quest Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Dont worry my armor is black, it won't be recognized."

AliceShiki, Haxagen and Nurman like this.
  2. Ejsarv

Ejsarv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'll be taking this quest, Mr receptionist."

Task: Gather Batches of Henbane [Taken by @WhitesRabbit48 ] [Taken by @Otaku108 ] [Available]
    Requester: Soren, Priest of Lord Ralditorias
    Quest rank: E
    Rewards: 5 Small Copper Coins per flower gathered.
    Description: With the glorious day of our Lord and Savior, Ralditorias, the Unyielding, coming up, we're organizing a festival to be held next week within the town of Nagrand. However, we're lacking in some of our usual holy flowers, so we'd like you to gather some.
    The Henbane is a holy flower that may provide insight to those that know how to use it... Be wary when gathering it though, the unfaithful may be provided with deadly hallucinations should they wish to use it improperly. This Quest can be taken multiple times within the week, though only once per adventurer.

@Nurman

3. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks at Mr Gourd's head*

*deadpan* "Yep, your right. Your armour will definitely hide you identity."

*hides a testimony under the counter and continues to read a recipe book for exotic pumpkin dishes*

AliceShiki and A5G_Reaper like this.
  4. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    2991_9296370ae7ac65a377f93c1ee9ec0ef4.png

AliceShiki, Nurman and Haxagen like this.
  5. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks at Finn with a knowing smile*

"All good, have a safe trip~

But please ensure to hand over all of the Henbane flowers that you collect, if I get wind of any unaccounted items floating in a certain market we'll have a loooonnnnggggggg chat~"
    [​IMG]

6. Ejsarv

Ejsarv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, they can be sol-? I mean sure, I'll be sure to hand them all over you can count on me. Just asking for a friend, it wouldn't happen to be illegal to gather them and sell them without a quest?"

AliceShiki, Nurman and A5G_Reaper like this.
  7. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the available quests, Phinimimilomimo saw one involving making some holy symbols for a festival and thought it would be fun to try it. Taking a quest submission form, she filled it in and handed it to the nearest receptionist.

"I'd like to do this quest, please, Fris!"
    She smiled excitedly over what to expect from this quest.
    @AliceShiki
    X

8. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    *laughs*

"No, no, no of course not. Usually this commodity is quite normal on the market, however as the festival is around the corner everyone is low on stocks. Although it's not illegal, to sell them as per say, if your friend gets spotted by one of those Ralditorias fanatics your friend will only be lightly charred on a stake~ The last person that tried was done medium-rare, but unfortunately the first person that did it was well-done. Personally my preference is rar- *cough* -It was a shame really, she had such nice golden curly locks too."

*with a mischievous smile, Fu slips a note to Finn*

All's game if you don't get caught.

However if you can gather 50 Henbane flowers for me and not get caught I'll give you 30 Large Coppers, in doing this little favour for me you'll fail the quest and not gain any guild points. However I'll make to worth your while by throwing in 3 Prototype hallucination smoke bombs (works in a 3m by 3m radius and will work on a group of adults for 10 minutes - assuming that they don't have resistances to Henbane flowers) and throw the Thief's guild off your tracks for a while as extra rewards.

Of course you can do the quest normally, however a little birdie might just accidentally slip some information to your friends that you're living pretty well~

9. Ejsarv

Ejsarv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the note, he smirked and whispered "Just give me a bag for the package and a hidden place to drop them off. I'll get the job done."

If he were being honest, it was nice to get these types of jobs again. It just meant he wouldn't get rusty anytime soon.

Nurman likes this.
  10. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sol awkwardly took the quest. He was fearless but not reckless. He know pretty well the limit of what he can and cannot do. While he can roughly guess what the lamia can do, the otherworlder give him a weird reckless and careless vibe. Being adventurer doesn't allow him to be picky with his party members.
    "I take this quest with Plumeria and Raz"

@kyuukestu @Razogul @Nurman

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  11. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    *shakes Finn's hand to passes over a pouch and leans closer to Finn*

"The library, head to the non-fiction section and search for the astronomy area and place the pouch behind the books on bottom most shelf."

*lets go of Finn and moves back*

"Please drop back by the guild when you're done, I look forward to your success~"

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  12. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks at the group*

"Please be careful, I would have preferred if at least one of you were D-ranked for this one. But I trust you and Raz will make the proper decisions with your experiences, please keep an eye on the fledgling as well and good luck~"

"Oh and if possible, don't spend any time more than necessary at the lake's edge. She and her sisters can be quite shy~"

13. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Takako join too." Sol said a little more optimistic about the quest.

@nguuuquaaa

Nurman likes this.
  14. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

"I pray for your safety..."

*hands Sol some documents with a serious expression*

"If you have a will please leave it with me before you head off."

15. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    She realizes in her tiredness that she had gone up to a random wall and people were looking at her strangely. She hastily walks over to the real receptionist desk, pretending very loudly that nothing had happened and sighs, before beginning again:

"Uh, hello? I would be Interested in taking the above two D-ranked quests, if you can find someone else interested to join me. And in the meantime I guess I'll do the herb-gathering E-ranked quest.

She looks up at the rather cute man in front of her and says.
    "Ok?"
    @Nurman

16. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks a the elf, looks back at the uneaten breakfast that's been left on the desk for the past two hours and turns back to the elf*

*with a professional smile* "Herb gathering? I'll leave this task in your capable hands, I would tell you not to over harvest but you probably already know that. I'll also let others know that you're interested with partying for the two D-ranked quests and someone will inform you once a group is being organised. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, otherwise I look forward to seeing you back soon."

AliceShiki and SpearOfLies like this.
  17. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    She sighs again.

"Thanks."

She looks down at the desk and stares at the guy for a few moments wondering how to bring up a strange topic.

"Um, if you're not hungry can I eat you--" She hastily cuts off and blushes, "I mean it! The stuff!" She gestures wildly, words having deserted her. "That! Your food!"

She takes a few deep breaths, calms down and then still red-faced, carries on again.

"What I was trying to say is, if you aren't hungry and I've noticed you haven't touched that food, would you mind giving it to me?" She gives him a winsome smile. "I haven't eaten food since breakfast yesterday and I'm a bit hungry."

She grumbles to herself quietly "If they're going to make you do community service, you'd think they at least feed you one meal, but Noooooo."

She looks up again, blushing a bit more, hoping very loudly that the man in front of her ignored or misheard her quiet mini-monologue.

18. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    Taken back by the sudden outburst, Fu smiles gently. Passing to her his untouched breakfast he warned, "Adventuring on an empty stomach bad, warm this up in the tavern and eat before you head off..."

Taking an extra moment to think, Fu added, "I'll give you one extra Tavern Meal voucher (for one person) per every 15 flowers you collect."

Shooing away the elf, Fu quickly turned his attention towards the new arrival, "To think that a rabbit would not only run into a lion's den, but actually actively jump into it's mouth as well..."

The person that dares to mess up my library came to report to me...

Fu proceeds to welcome Lethe with a very gentle smile.

19. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Still looking a bit shaken and pale due to her earlier discovery Lethe approaches the elf. Before passing out dead asleep, she manages to get out a few sentences.*

"Interested 'n party for Dispersion?"

*She then turns to the receptionist, pointing at a quest*

"Also interested 'n this one. Hopefully can find a party..."

*With that, Lethe collapses in a heap soundly asleep.*

@AliceShiki

20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright Phini-chan, do have fun~

Granted~

Nahrenne likes this.