Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Quest Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Receptionist competition?

AliceShiki likes this.
  2. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: Lol (?)

3. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    They have to give quests to a certain number of adventurers of certain ranks or they lose their jobs XD

AliceShiki, Amayah and A5G_Reaper like this.
  4. strikegunner

strikegunner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'll take this instead" @AliceShiki

5. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    After waking up at the inn and buying breakfast, I headed out to the guild to see if there any quests available.
    When I arrived at the board some quests have already been taken down.
    And others were above my rank.
    "This one looks like good start, might be good to teach the kids some respect"

I handed over the quest to the receptionist.
    "I want to take this one please"
    @AliceShiki

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright then, good luck Fen-san~

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright then, remember that they're still children though, so don't be too harsh~

No reason to hold back with guards though~ *giggles*

Granted~

michael.kx5 likes this.
  8. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    @AliceShiki
    Frost was surprised to see the so many quests compared to how bare the quest board was the first time he had laid eyes on it. Seeing so many he decided to look at each one of them carefully before deciding. Well, he was going to do that until the quest sheets began flying off the board before his vary eyes. Other adventures knew that the quests wouldn't just sit there, so they took them as soon as the could.

"Nooo! My quests!"

Frost rushed up to the board and grabbed the first one he could reach. After double checking the parchment in his hand was indeed a quest and not some random flyer he went up to the receptionist desk and said, "I would like to take this quest, please."
    Requester: Rori Pharmacy
    Quest rank: E
    Rewards: 11 Large Copper Coins
    Description: Mr Johannes is a gatherer of herbs and mushrooms, who works for the local pharmacy. He has recently become withdrawn, his face flushed, and mind absent. When questioned, he mentions a mysterious dame appearing in a dream. He plans to will her into reality. Ascertain whether this is just a drug fueled delusion, or something more. In either case, attempt to bring the man back on track, as his work is important for potioneers in the town.

Amayah likes this.
  9. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed a bit at the receptionist'' joke.
    She seems more easy to talk to than the guy who registered me.
    Then I realized something.
    "Say, can I also put up requests? I am looking for information on how to undo a certain curse. The Reward is up for negotiation"

10. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maya may find this person useful in the future. It would not do to have him become drug addict or possesed, would it?

Maya will see where problem lies and kick it! (Also, its close by so its perfect quest~)

Task: Tainted Love [Available]
    Requester: Rori Pharmacy
    Rewards: 11 Large Copper Coins
    Description: Mr Johannes is a gatherer of herbs and mushrooms, who works for the local pharmacy. He has recently become withdrawn, his face flushed, and mind absent. When questioned, he mentions a mysterious dame appearing in a dream. He plans to will her into reality. Ascertain whether this is just a drug fueled delusion, or something more. In either case, attempt to bring the man back on track, as his work is important for potioneers in the town.

@AliceShiki

11. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    @Quaesitor
    "I would like to take this quest, Sir.", said Klovia looking curiously at the second white haired person she had met.

Quaesitor likes this.
  12. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frowning, Cinis stared at the receptionist for a long time, rubbing his chin, something was definitively off. His memory never ever was blurry in his whole life, is that what people mean when they say 'I don't remember'. No matter what, she felt... familiar. As if he already knew her.
    But everything was hazy. Is his memory failing him for the first time in twenty four years of life ?

"That's rather strange... I don't think I ever came here ? Well, the atmosphere is quite... familiar, maybe because it seems rather cozy despite everything."

In the end, he did not mention his many doubts and replied in a rather uncertain manner after a sigh and then asked as he chose a quest.

"By the way, I would like to take this quest and... what is your name ? I don't believe you have told me... except if I forgot so quickly."

Perhaps, even her name might be familiar. What if he did forget it ? Then, what would be the source of his memory's haziness ? He preferred not to know, but he could not avoid this.

Task
    : Dream Interpretation [Available]
    Requester: Adventurers' Guild
    Rewards: 10 Large Copper Coins
    Description: Ms Hornety is a young orphaned woman of teenage years living outside of town. Known as weirdo, she often sleeps outside by a campfire. After each session, she comes into the tavern looking for company to tell her dreams to. It is getting annoying for patrons, so we request an adventurer of any rank to keep her company during her next visit, and to try finding a peaceful way of convincing her to stop returning. Whoever attempts this, should also try to interpret her dreams for possible signs of divination, as per request of Reception.

@AliceShiki

Haxagen likes this.
  13. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    After looking left and right to make sure that the adventurer indeed was referring to Garret, he nodds.

"Very well, let me see if everything is in order." After quickly checking the rank and quest information, Garret takes out a formula and fills in the information with surprising speed before confirming it with his stamp.

"Very well, Miss Gehennshard. Everything is in order. Good luck with this quest."

Ddraig likes this.
  14. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the quests on the board, Shadie saw one that would take her out of town for a while. Picking it up, she saw that it would need more than her E-rank self to do it. Noticing that someone else had already shown interest, she made her way to the receptionist desk in her [Illusory Form] and said:
    "I'd like to join this person ( @Haitaka ) in this quest."
    @AliceShiki

X

15. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Soon enough the excited girl was back, trailed by her new companion as she placed the request on the table.

"Miss Receptionist, I have found a teammate (@Drevart), we'll take the quest earlier~"
    @AliceShiki

16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, it is granted~

Good luck~

Silver Snake likes this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    You can put a request, but you need to talk to me about it first if you wish to put in the Quest Board. The guild will also ask for a fee in that case.

((PM me about it and we can work out the details! ^^)/

If you want it to be a more informal thing, just talk to other members in the Tavern or the OOC Room about it~))

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry Maya-chan, but Frost-san ( @Silver Snake ) took it first... You can try convincing him to party up with you though.

19. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    My interest was drawn by an untaken quest on the board. After moments of thought, I decided to take it, thinking that it would give me an easier time than the last quest I took.

"I would like to accept this quest, please." I said, placing the quest paper on the counter.
    @AliceShiki

Haitaka likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    My apologies Cinis-san, my name is Aria~

And the quest is granted, good luck~