Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    @seriouslynope
    “. . . . . . What is this. . . .”
    I look at the Battlefield from the ship.
    There is so much undead. . .So much that it’s almost look like a sea.
    A black Sea
    Can we even win from this ?
    I started to get nervous.

“ hmmmm what is this smell ? “
    It smell like a burned corpse
    . . . . . . an area of the Battlefield has been burned.
    Wow there is so much undead who died

Hmmm What is that ?
    A signal ??
    and it look like an Armored figure Chased by the undead
    No,it’s feel like I know that person. . . .It’s Rald !!
    Rald Was chased by the undead !!
    This is bad,I must give him some support.
    “[Enchant Holy !!]
    I enchanted Rald Sword with holy attribute,maybe this can help him a bit
    “RALD TAKE CARE !,DON’T DIE OKAY !!”
    Ok this is not the time to get nerveous.
    Let’s do this !!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  2. Monti

Monti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Attention all adventurer! We have a large army of undead army! They are moving quite fast. But the terrain is in our advantages! We can ambush them in the pass and also set some trap along the way! Be sure to not hit on them head on since their number is too large!

"Razer this's a chance for grinding some levels!"(Monti)

After hearing an announcement from Guild Master, Monti and Min then split with Razer and in a haste teleported to the frontier village. Then they went to the nearby forest to hunt some undead troops who strayed from the main army.

Dealing with groups of zombie's after enhancing scythe with dragon magic and periodically dragon breath was simple. But they have infinite numbers, fatigue start to accumulate and Monti began to retreat but he then realize that he was already surrounded by zombies and skeletons.

"This is bad, I must find an opening in this formation before I completely exhausted"(Monti)

"Kyu(Wind Boost)"(Min)

"Thaks Min"(Monti)

With help from Min's Wind magic and own Dragon magic Monti was able to break through the encirclement. And after take some rest in the camp, they went to join force with Razer and Sin.

shad12ow, Zek, Nurman and 2 others like this.
  3. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    "You killed some stray zombie?!!!"(Razer)
    "Yes, I found them when we parted away just now."(Monti)
    "Argh!!! If only I followed you, I can raise my level a little."(Razer)
    "Well, there is still a few stray zombie and skeleton. You want to kill them?"(Monti)
    "Let's go now!!!"(Razer)

Razer drag the tired Monti to the place where Monti meet the stray undead army just now.

"I can see there is at least 70 zombies and 30 Skeletons left. Ok, Monti go and kill those zombie, I'll follow from behind."(Razer)
    "Now?"(Monti)
    "Let's go!!!"(Razer)

Monti is forcefully pulled and dragged to kill some zombie.
    Monti have no problems killing the zombie with his scythe, while Razer using his fire punch,
    fire uppercut and fire kick to kill any zombie, while hiding behind Monti.

The skeleton archer shoot some arrow toward them, but Monti repel those arrow with his large scythe while Min repel some arrow with his wind breath.

Meanwhile, Razer is hiding behind Monti, and killing zombie only.

"Razer, I can't keep this up anymore. I'm tired."(Monti)
    "Just a little more. Let me kill a few more."(Razer)
    "Still not yet?"(Monti)

Monti is sweating a lot, while Min already resting on his head.

"Just one more, Fire Kick!!!"(Razer)

*Ding! You have reached level 14*

"Ok, we run away now."(Razer)
    "Finally, Razer... Eh??? You run to fast. Wait for me!!!"(Monti)

Both Razer and Monti run away from the strayed undead army.

4. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    Manoeuvring around the battlefield shooting off her Railguns, Multi-phase Beam Cannon and High-energy Beam Rifles, Ton was flabbergasted by the undead's durability. Blasting off a zombie's head and slicing another's waist, Fry completed her analysis, "It seems that these undead are somehow linked to their master magically, I don't think our current weapon are optimal. We should either cut the link magically or crush their bodies entirely." (Fry) Jumping back dodging a skeleton's sword swipe Ton suggested, "Fry, how long can sustain a full body enhancements and increase the gravity around me by ten folds?" (Ton) "If it's just one metre I can sustain it for five minutes." (Fry) "Then lets burn/crush everything to ashes/dust!" (Ton/Fry)

Igniting her enhanced body with fox-fire, the ground around her began to quake. The skeletons nearby were becoming disjointed and the zombies more sluggish. Diving into a group of zombies, the stench of scorched flesh once again made Ton want to puke. Stepping on a skull and grinding it to dust, "Can you do something about that smell?" (Ton) "Ummm, Ton-sama. This suit had it's own ventilation system that can be activated at anytime..." (Fry) "What? When was this feature installed?" (Ton) "Sigh... If you read the instruction manual that those elder dwarves gave you, you would have known..." (Fry) Roundhouse kicking a zombies head off, the blazing head flew off into another crowd of nearby zombies igniting them as well. Turning on her ventilation system, "These corpses surprisingly burn well..." (Ton) "Indeed, but it's probably due to the magical properties of you fire Ton-sama." (Fry)

"Ton-sama! Look to the left!" (Fry) A wave of arrow flew by penetrated the left wing, "Coup d'état?" (Ton) "I don't think these undead can even comprehend such a complex thought..." (Fry) "Hey Fry, do you have enough mana to crush everything in a 50 metre radius?" (Ton) "Yes, but I'll have to go into passive mode afterwards only being able to process basic orders." (Fry) "That'll be enough." (Ton)
    Using the booster thrusters, Ton leaped up 10 metres straight into the air with her fox-fire burning more intensely, a dragon's roar can be heard somewhere nearby. "Why do you want me to exhaust myself here?" (Fry) "Don't know~ I'm feeling kinda lucky~" (Ton) After a forwards flip in the air, Ton kicked downwards launching at the ground like a comet. The impact shattered the ground launching slabs of burning earth away in a shockwave and a wave of fox-fire expanded engulfing the surrounding undead, the sound of grinding bones and crackling flesh mixed in harmony inside of this 50 metre burning crater.

Looking around, there were still three figures that stood amongst the dying embers and strange cores. "They seem to be Draugurs?" (Ton) Drawing her blade in a guard position and sending out a signal flare into the sky with her other free hand, "Sh*t. I've aggravated them..." Ton proceeded to try and hold them off until help could arrive. "Welp, let's try to run..."

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    shad12ow, Zek and fuzor100 like this.
  5. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] Probably the last for me for now...will be back in front of the PC in a couple of hours, I'll just lurk a bit until I get back...[/OOC]

Well, this is a surprise. The mass of enemies I left knelt and started marching the opposite way, I can only assume that one of the mountain farters of the guild has done something. Means I could sustain attrition in the first defensive line I set up, set more traps, and set more ambush points. This is the benefit of working with monstrously powerful individuals, huh?

I was about to head back into the fray when I noticed a guild affiliated airship flying overhead, a light streak down from it and hit my sword. Hmm…looks like the holy kid is here, huh? Holy attribute was imbued to my sword, dunno how this will work for a sinful man like me, but I’ll take what I can if it means I’ll live through this ordeal.

I now head to the mass of undead that are fighting each other, time to take back the ground I lost.

Let’s see…I braced the tip of my sheathed sword against a tree as I stand in Long Tail and wait for the opportune moment of wreaking havoc. A small corridor created by the trees is in front of me, the advancing draugurs are rallying the skeletal warriors and are starting to overpower the hijacked undead, let’s give them a little assistance.

I flipped the switch that locks my greatsword to its scabbard as I dashed forward; it pushes against the base of a tree and propels me forward, providing me with the forward thrust I need to transform myself into a deadly battering ram.

I slam through the disorganized mass of walking dead bodies, the momentum proved too much for me to bear as I land forcing me to roll forward. After barreling though the mass of bodies for quite some time I managed to wrestle back control of my momentum and regained my footing. Using the forward push, I started swinging my greatsword. Composed rules 9, 10, and 11 takes center stage. Rule 9 composed is optimized for narrow streets, upward cut followed by a downwards cut and a thrust as I move forward ensures any opponent in front is threatened, I continued until I break through their front line; Rule 10 composed which guards the lady widens the arc in which I dominate, further destroying their formation; Rule 11 composed that is used when fighting in a galley’s gangway turns it full circle, threatening every opponent in every direction. Now that I’m deep in their formation, the best course of action is to raise hell.

Haaa…

I’m starting to take a beating. My armour does it job really well, but residual force is still jarring my body. It’s finally time for me to leave for the second defensive line, huh? Thankfully, the compelled undead are still around and are numerous enough to delay them for a significant amount of time, my intervention spared a good amount of them which is good.

After yanking the scabbard that lodged itself on the base of the tree I launched myself from, I retreated.

Zek, shad12ow, LittleFox21 and 3 others like this.
  6. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    (Gabriel looks down at the swarm of Undead below while riding his Wyvern Minion. He turns to Farreli who is riding the Manta Ray)

"Did you?"

"Of course not! I made sure to properly put them back to rest after I was done! I use to be a Holy Priestess as well."

(The cutesy hag adopted a victory pose as Gabriel just sighed and asked)

"Then isn't this the chance for me to work on increasing my abilities? I can get one of those powerful Lich, then i might be able to have a wonderful Minion."

"You idiot, don't worry about your Summoning Magic, go for Necromancy!"

(Gabriel nods at her words. He orders the Demon Army to protect nearby villages and civilians. His other large Minions are being used to protect the other villages and the Colossal Titan would probably make matters worse. So Gabriel heads down with Farreli close behind)

Zek and fuzor100 like this.
  7. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Both Monti and I return to resting camp. I can see Sin is also resting after doing some help here and there.

Ton come to our resting area while using some weird metal thing. She call it body suit or something?

"Ton, Sin! Help me levelling!! You two promise to help me just now, right?"(Razer)
    "Sure, Razer-kun. I can give you some backup and support."(Sin)
    "Did I promise such a thing? Ok! Ok! You don't have to glare at me like that. I can provide fire support with my awesome Strike Freedom Body Armour."(Ton)

"Thanks! Let's go destroy those stray zombie and skeleton. There should be 50 less."(Razer)
    "Eh? Again? But we just got back!"(Monti)

Once again, Monti is dragged to kill those zombie.

"Razer-kun. You said there should be 50 zombie. But I can count at least 100 of them?"(Sin)
    "What? I didn't count them. Monti did. Monti you count them wrong."(Razer)
    "Eh? Did I count just now?"(Monti)

Monti is too tired to even count.

"Monti, you can drink this stamina potion."(Sin)
    "Oh. Thanks."(Monti)
    "Good. Now that you drink the potion, let's kill all this zombie."(Razer)
    "Pff!!! I shouldn't drink this potion...."(Monti)

"Yehahaahahaa!!!! Kill3x. Die all zombie"(Ton)
    "Look. Even Ton already start some fire support. Let's go you two."(Razer)

"@#$%!"(Monti)

Using same tactics. Monti tank most zombie, Ton fire at those skeleton archer, while Sin provide some support, heal and attack any zombie lefttover. I just hide behind Monti and stealkill as much as I can from him.

It's not like monti use leveling system like me. He didn't even need last hit.

*Ding! You have reached level 15*
    This feel to slow. Less than 50 zombie level 11-15 is killed by me and I only raised by 1 level.

The 4 of us manage to clean 100 stray zombie and 20 skeletons.

"Come on! Let's go search some more Stray zombie."(Razer)
    "Again? Let me rest some more first!"(Monti)
    "Don't worry! Sin, give me and Monti some stamina potion."(Razer)
    "@#$%!"(Monti)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  8. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The battlefield was the pure chaos, I was still in the airship, so I could see The situation very clear. For one side I could see a ground burned down, on the other side I see Rald was runing around with a big group of undead's, on he's heels.

Hmm....is he useing himself as a bait? And he asked once time, why he is always the bait....... Once the raid are over, let's tell @shad12ow to reward him a title like "the baiter" or "the bait"

Not long away from me, I saw a light comming from Sin, flying into Rald's sword. It's seems, even though Sin is still not in the battlefield, he is still working hard to help. I smiled a bit, knowing that just how he is, I then looked out of the window again. In the truth, I also want to help, but I don't want to join the battle before Sin do it, so I was looking for, another way to help. It's too bad that the undead seems to be immure for ice, if not I will have already casted my magic spell for long time ago.

From somewhere in battlefield, I could see a group of skeleton archer and finally got an idea, I used an ice spell to froze theirs bows insted. This way, even if they still got arrow's, they still can't use theirs bow.
    …………………
    Later on, in the camp, someone invited Sin to kill zombie's, for some reason, they didn't noticed me follow them on theirs zombie hunting.....
    OOC: Ps. I also killed the stray zombie's on my way.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    BlancFrost, LittleFox21, Zek and 9 others like this.
  9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “So…many…”

A soft whisper came from the Guildmaster’s mouth as he saw the roaring ocean of undead. Zombies, skeleton, undead warriors, and jiangshi. They’re just too many of them. But strange enough, the adventurer managed to keep them at bay. The fight has been happening for a few hours and the undead army couldn’t move too much.

Some, like Reachii, used a large fire spell to stop them. While other like Dancchi and Khaos attacked their middle troop. And some like Rald and the other baited them to break their formation. All in all, they all worked wonderfully even though they didn’t discuss anything beforehand.

“Ah, a signal. Oh…..quite a packed one.”

While standing on Arkley, Shadow looked at the source of the signal with his spyglass and then saw a very concentrated amount of undead. He also saw an armored men running with quite some speed despite the heavy looking armor he wore. It was none other than the resident swordsmanship master, Rald.

“Very well. ALL CANNON! PREPARE FOR BOMBARDMENT!!!”

With his shout, mechanical sounds came from all over the ship. Soon after that, cannons came out from each side of the ship.

“LOAD FLAME BOMB AND FRAGMENTED AMMO! TARGET THAT SPOT!”

Another series of mechanical sound filled the area for a while accompanied by a huge vibration from the whole ship.

“Master Shadow, the cannons are ready.”

Shadow then took the communication device and then yelled at it.

“All member! Bombardment commence in 3….2….1”

He took a deep breath and then yelled.

“FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!”

OOC: Be sure to avoid the bombardment, everyone~!

Zek, Nurman, ExitedDeviljho and 3 others like this.
  10. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    (Gabriel moves through the chaos, watching for the Draugr that would be beneficial for elevating his Necromancy Magic. He spots a group and has Farreli guide the battle so he can fight one on one at first. The Draugr is weak but tenacious. It doesn't hit hard but it can last a lot longer compared to living beings. Gabriel takes this chance to observe and study the intricacies of the Lich's magic. He ended up killing a few, but eventually, he learned how to Summon his own. If only he could have access to the other Undead, he could have more Minions. However, he doesn't mind. It took over ten Draugr to finally understand how to barely Summon one himself. The battle continues, but now Gabriel uses his own Undead to train his control. Suddenly, yells can be heard and Bombs can be seen flying through the air. Gabriel doesn't have the time to dodge so he barely Summons a copy of his toughest Golem. Unfortunately, for a waste of MP, it gets destroyed. However, Gabriel survives with only minor cuts and abrasions)

11. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    After Monti and I drink some stamina potion.
    I dragged the 3 of them to continue to search some more stray undead army.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Far from our position, we can see the airship cannon bombarding the undead army.
    "How about we go close to the pass. It should be a little safer, since most high level member are fighting there."(Ton)
    "Well, lets go and see."(Razer)

"Uwah. Look at the scenery. The bombardment from the airship is really something. I wish I can do that with my awesome Body Armour."(Ton)
    "We shouldn't go there, Ton-ton. Rald is currently baiting lots of high ranking undead for guild master to bombard them later. We should fight at safer place."(Sin)

"look! There's few zombie and skeleton over there. The cannon bombardment must have not reached that area. Let's go kill over there."(Razer)
    "Razer-kun. There's almost 100 skeleton over there. Even with Ton missile support, it still impossible for the 4 of us only."(Sin)

"Nonsense. Don't worry Sin. Monti will be the one who tank all the undead attack. Ton can fire her missile to kill those skeleton easily. While you and I just kill zombie from behind Monti."(Razer)
    "...If you says so."(Sin)

The four of us run toward the group of zombie and skeleton and start killing. After a few minute.

"Haha. Somehow we are surround by the skeleton."(Razer)
    "This is not the time to laugh!!!"(Sin)
    "I'm really, really tired. How long have we been fighting?"(Monti)
    "Yehahahaha!!! Kill3x. Eh? Out of Energy."(Ton)

Ton body Armour disappear and she return to the small chibi fox.
    "Sorry2x. I need more energy for my body Armour. Hahaha"(Ton)
    "This is not the time to laugh!! Ton-Sama!!!"(Fry)

"Razer-kun. This is the good time to retreat now."(Sin)
    "About that. How do we escape from this encirclement?"(Razer)
    "Do something about it!!!"(Sin)

Monti is tired, Ton body suit run out of energy. Sin stamina also decreased fast due to using supporting skill and he is out of stamina potion.

This is not good.

A skeleton surround us. 3 of the skeleton attacking Sin.
    Not good!!! None of the three of us can help Sin.
    But suddenly a sound of bell could be heard resounding in the air.
    All the skeleton that try to attack Sin just now froze on the spot.

Klang! Klang! Klang!

All 3 skeleton that surround Sin have been destroy easily.

"A-Ah, Sio....you...saved me...."(Sin)
    "You 4, follow me and let's escape this encirclement."(Sio)

Sio easily open a path for us, killing all the skeleton with her sword technique.
    Sometimes, a bell sound could be heard, frozing all the skeleton for a moment.
    This give a chance for the 5 of us to escape the encirclement while killing as many skeleton as we can.

C-Rank adventurer is really strong.

With the help of Sio. All 5 of us return to the camp to rest for awhile.
    Oh! my level have raised to 16.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Zek, Nurman, AliceShiki and 4 others like this.
  12. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been a couple of hours since Shadow had announced that undead were invading. The guild is so quiet. Meh, I need something to spice up my life right now.

I teleported to Kaylie and gave her a quick kiss before saying my goodbyes. I spotted Shadow’s airship flying quite a ways away and teleported on it. He looked quite worried about something. “Balthazar! You decided to get up off your lazy arse aye?”

I walked to the edge and peered over the side of the ship and damn, it was like an ocean down there. “Hey Shady, you know what would be cool? What if somehow this entire thing was taken care of quickly and all I got out of it was some party quests?”

He looked at me like I was an idiot and I knew my plan had failed. Before he had a chance to speak I waved at him and spoke, “Yeah, yeah don't get all ‘earn them by going with other members’ on me Shady, I’ll help. Just not as much as before.”

He looked pleased and I looked out towards the army below. Rald was being chased like an idiot and most people were attacking from the front. This led me to grin and I looked at the ‘raid boss’ of this event.

I was gonna take him out but he looked like he could revive his fallen enemies and that kept the fight from being boring. I teleported at him and he was jolted slightly. “Yo! Do me a favor and continue reviving the things I kill so I can kill them again.”

he looked puzzled before he spoke, “An undead gaining sentience? You are quite an interesting subject.” I was puzzled before realising something. “Oh no, I just want to have fun, I’ll be off to the left so…. ya know.”

After saying that, I slipped off my ring and his eyes widened in surprise, “SEIZE THE MAN!” Accompanying his shout was a large part of the forces coming at me. I teleported a hundred meters or so away from the fight and waited for my targets.

They came at me in a horde of at least a thousand and I gave a genuine smile. This was going to be fun~ I laughed at the thought of what was to come and couldn’t stop. I charged forward but i suppose from their point of view, I disappeared.

I ‘reappeared’ directly in front of an unlucky undead and grabbed his/her head aggressively. I licked my lips and using my aura, I slammed the undead into the floor which exploded it’s body into pieces. it also created a large crater but I ignored it and thought of something else.

How can he revive them if I destroy their bodies? That’s not good. I clicked my tongue and reappeared in the middle of the oncoming horde, but using all my power was just too fun. I cackled maniacally and started my slaughter.
    @shad12ow
    EDIT: UNDER 500 WORDS NOW

Zek and shad12ow like this.
  13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Master Shadow, there’s a strange reading movement from the enemy.”

“Huh?”

Hearing his companion said that, Shadow quickly pulled out his spyglass again and then looked onto the opposing army. At first, Shadow didn’t manage to notice anything strange. But then his mouth gaped open at what he saw.

“Is…that….a giant Draugr!?”

What he saw at the other side was a sight of a large monster with height at least 5 times of the normal Draugr. They are wielding a large sickle like weapon and a large shield. They walked slowly as expected. But if that things come to the frontline, trouble will ensue.

“Ugh! And just whe-What’s that cloud of dust?”

Shadow spotted something different from the giant Draugr and then moved his sight to the cloud of dust near the army. Once again, he was caught by surprise.

“I-Is that Skeleton Cavalry!? Tch! Need to warn the other!”

Shadow then immediately announce the new threat looming near them.

Announcement! New Enemies spotted!
    1. Draugr Giant (C-Rank)
      A greater sized Draugr. Boosted defense and attack capability. Slow, but packed a much bigger punch.
    2. Skeleton Cavalry (D-Rank)
      A skeleton warrior riding a skeleton horse. Incredibly fast and versatile. Some of them also possessed bow and crossbow as their arsenal. Lightly armored, but agile.

Zek, Nurman, Bielt and 3 others like this.
  14. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    AH! GOD DAMNIT! It hadn’t even been 10 minutes and I was done! I knew I shouldn’t have went all out. Something I noticed was the distinct lack of blood from the opposition. It slightly annoyed me for reasons i didn’t know but I ignored it and went back to the army.

Oh! Were those giant draugrs?! Those look like fun! And calvary? AND JIANGSHI?! HELL YEAH! I teleported directly into the midst of one of the cavalry units and gripped a horse by its throat.

I guess I clenched a little too hard as the head came off and the rider stumbled over and fell. I laughed mercilessly as I cut through the enemy’s forces. I didn’t make a mistake coming out here.

As my killing went on and on, more undead were converging around me and I grinned, FIRE FOR EVERYONE! I released a blast that harmed and killed almost all the undead in my vicinity and I laughed again. Why not beat the lich at his own game?

I summoned hundreds of shadows with varying fighting potentials. Most were of C rank but a lot were also B rank. The leaders of the charge were A rank and I couldn’t help but wonder how exactly I had forgotten them.

I was about to start fighting but thought of something else. Let’s fight necromancy with necromancy. Oncoming troops? Corpse explosion. Dead bodies not yet revived? You work for me now.

I should get out and do these things more often. Pitting my own army of shady and undead against someone elses was fun.

Zek likes this.
  15. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    (Gabriel manages to get a better hold on his ability to Summon Draugr. However, the ground trembles and the sound of loud footsteps can be heard stampeding in the distance. Gabriel looks over and smirks)

"Pah, they're not strong enough for me to deal with. I'll leave it for the others. Time for me to take on those Rank B Undead and make them my own."

(Farreli follows closely with nearly 50 Draugr of her own. She merely stood nearby and made sure nothing major happened. Gabriel takes his five weak Draugr and teams up against one of the Jiangsu. He slowly whittles its health away and made sure to be wary of its strange magic)

"How strange. The magical flow in these Undead is heaven and earth compared to Draugr. What could this mean? They seem to be close to reaching sentience..."

(Farreli looked on, a grin plastered onto her face. If Gabriel could solve the matter of the Jiangshi, maybe he could allow his own Undead to use powerful magic...)

Zek likes this.
  16. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    ===Balsa===

we heard the guildmaster's announcement. it seems like there are urgent situations at the opposite side of the airship. just when i was wondering about what to do, Wielder send us a thought link, "Balsa, hold them off deri! the rest will hold your position deri!"

i smiled.

along all the servants, i was the only one who haven't done a direct order.... now i can ask for a proper reward like sis.. huhuhu... crap i'm drooling.

i immediately flew to the draugr army... and noticed someone was playing around with the new cavalry of undeads. huh, he's pretty good... maybe about on par with me in terms of total battle capacity. or better.

i let the black winged necromancer alone with his merry dolls and positioned myself in front of the draugrs. my command was to hold them off, so...

[Flammenwand]

they are quite weak against fire, right? if they eat this initium-fused flame... i wonder what will happen... oh.
    looks like they vanished. well... unexpected. who did? a mere magical flame infused with a small bit of initum... it doesn't even burn. just... gone. vanished. can't even feel any heat radiating from this initium flame...

well... looks like the result is quite good. the rest of the draugr giants aren't advancing. maybe they are more intellegent than they look? or... a commander of their corps?

ExitedDeviljho, Zek and Bielt like this.
  17. Monti

Monti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to Sio we barely escape this death situation and return to camp.

"Fuuu..I'm dead tired and going to rest for awhile. See you" (Monti)

After separation Monti with Min ( who currently peacefully sleeping on top of his head ) started to cook some food and repair the Fire scythe.
    Then after completely repairing scythe Monti started upgrading it with some mithril and some sort of black stone/crystal from the undeads.
    In the end, new scythe became harder and when you inject your mana in it, it began to produce some strange black flame.

"Well, for time being this enough, let's sleep" (Monti)

But at this moment:

"Announcement! New Enemies spotted!" (GM)

"What?!New enemies?Hmmm what do i do" (Monti)

Although Monti rested a little, but some fatigue remained.

*Hmmm....Going to the front is suicide, maybe just as well stay to defend the camp?* (Monti)

"First let's find Razer and co." (Monti)

Razer already was standing at the entrance to the camp.

"You heard it right? You are going right?" (Razer)

"Well, I thought about staying at "Let's go!!" Wait! Do not go alone this's dangerous" (Monti)

After walking for awhile and defeat some zombies along the road they bumped into the group of the skeletons with one skeleton riding a skeleton horse.

"Oh! Thit's that new monster lets defeat it and gain a lot of EXP!" (Razer)

"What this EXP about? And they already find us, so...." (Monti)

"Yeah, yeah. You on the front and I'll attack from behind" (Razer)

"Min please" (Monti)

"Kyu!(Wind Barrier)" (Min)

With the usual strategy, they began their attack. A new flame from Monti's scythe very quickly starts to surround skeletons and most of them disappear within it, what left is this Skeleton rider and a few skeletons.

"What is this flame? Where did you hide this spell?" (Razer)

"I'll tell you when we end with the fight! Take care of the skeletons, I'm going to attack Rider.*charge*" (Monti)

"Roger!" (Razer)

After defeating this group they began heading to the camp with Monti pulling Razer collar.

Zek and fuzor100 like this.
  18. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    Laughing maniacally, I gave order after order while sitting on a throne in the middle of the battlefield. This is really fun. Ahh, but I suppose this must be contained. I wonder how I could do that? I sat and crossed my legs in thought. Oh! I know, let's just cut off the enemies forces.

But how would I be able to do that? The only thing they are weak to is fire but they aren't exactly sacred of it. Maybe if I combined some magic? Let's try it out. "BRING ONE TO ME! UNDEAD!" I clapped my hands and an enemy was brought towards me. My forces were killing theirs at a fast rate but they did have more than I did so it was inevitable that I could be pushed back.

Testing commenced~ First I surrounded it with fire and then fed the flames with my aura. It soared the fire into the sky, but the enemy didn't shy away from it. Hmmmm.... how was I going to do this? I nearly facepalmed at my next thought, why use fire when i can just box them off with earth?

I teleported to the airship and notified Shadow of my idea and now I'm waiting for his approval. And while I waited, I snatched up an unsuspecting @Baby Balthy and brought him here with me.

OOC: @shad12ow need your input here

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    Zek likes this.
  19. Baby Balthy

Baby Balthy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was in the middle of coming back to the guild when Balthazar came out of thin air and grabbed me and all I could think of was that I FUCKIN KNEW SOMETHING WAS FISHY! My surroundings changed quickly and we were on top of an airship. Balthazar walked off and sat down on a chair of...... shadows?

I peered down over the edge and felt my face go cold. That was a large army of what looked like undead. AND WHY IS THERE A KNIGHT BEING CHASED BY A HORDE OF ZOMBIES? I looked back at Balthazar but he just gave me a thumbs up and put his finger up to his mouth to silence me.

I sighed in confusion, what was going on these days?

Zek likes this.
  20. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((@shad12ow let's increase the difficulty a bit))

"Oh my, my flames expired~"

Exactly as I said, the sea of fire splitting the undead army finally burned itself out leaving a large, scorched hole amidst the pass. It should still be too much for a normal army to charge through but isn't deadly enough for undeads. Hmmm, I think I may had gimped my allies there.

And while the front of the undead army was getting massacred, the rear was... way larger than before? How did the lich raise an army without fresh corpses anyway?

Well, no matter. They'll take a while crossing the gap, I'll assist later.

"Tea, guildmaster?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.