Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    (Gabriel puts all other matters away from his concentration. He manipulates the wobbly Undead before him. It starts to spasm until a little bat appears. Soon, more and more show up, shrouding the Jiangshi until they become something like a cloak. Gabriel had spent quite a bit to Summon this one Undead, and it was fascinating. He could already Summon five at once, just like the other Necromancy spells he knows, but this was the first time he had begun to experiment on one. The Jiangshi had undergone some sort of metamorphosis, becoming more attractive. However, the male Jiangshi before him still looked dead)

[​IMG]

"Master. I am awaiting your orders."

(Gabriel's eyebrows began to twitch in anger)

"You idiot, I am the one who Summoned you!"

(The Undead looked at Gabriel without any expression and refused to move from his position in front of Farelli, who was snickering behind her hand)

"Why you!"

(Gabriel began to fight the Jiangshi. Gabriel was indeed strong enough when he went all out)

"My apologies, Master. I could not see your great strength."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, pervert. What is your name?"

"My...name?"

"Yeah, what should I call you?"

(Gabriel was getting fed up with the annoyingly handsome playboy Undead)

"I do not have a name."

"Then it shall be Fido. No, that's too mean. Roger?"

(An awkward silence follows)

"Master, I do not wish to be named like a dog."

"Then stop being such a bitch. Your new name Lee Xiu. If I remember correctly, Xiu comes from the word that means Immortal."

"Yes...but Xiu means Rotten..."

"Oh well. It fits."

"...Thank you, Master..."

(Gabriel, happy with his rewards, ignores the rest of the Undead and leaves, followed by Farelli and Lee Xiu)

Nurman and Zek like this.
  2. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    After killing some more Undead, I realize one important thing...for a Lich King, his army was missing some generals. Maybe, he's saving them for later? Anyways, while Ranger and I fought deeper into the ranks of the army, I once again felt that dread I felt from Ranger. *ACHOOO!* Whew.... I was about to rub my itchy nose when I felt a saber miss my head. Wow, thank Lady Luck...if I didn't sneeze, my head would have been disconnected from my neck. I turned around to see my assailant and found a Draugr in heavy armor carrying a two-handed sword.

"Ranger, this one is mine. Take care of any interference." I roared amidst the battle cries. Ranger nodded his head in understanding and I charged towards the Draugr.

Raising my Skinning Knife, I smashed it towards the Draugr. Surprisingly, it blocked the attack. As I kept slashing, the Draugr kept dodging. I even used feints and counters yet this monster was still able to dodge...it's not memory...can't be muscle memory either...could it be bone memory?! Actions that were used so much that it seeped into their bones...only grandmasters were capable of such feats. I see...like Ranger, this Draugr was a powerful figure when it was alive. Now, it's haplessly summoned as a mere Draugr...a pity to this monster as well. I want it.

Reaching in my bag, I pull out a mask of a Minotaur. Holding this mask up, I made a few marks on the mask to make it into a binding mask. Then, I froze the Draugr with a Freeze spell and then charged into the Draugr's range and placed the mask on it. After a few squirms, the Draugr transformed. He had become a Minotaur. With my mask, I have permanently made him into a Minotaur and given him speech as well as other living qualities. I then placed a Mark of Deathsworn onto the Minotaur causing him to forever serve under me. Afterwards, I decided that there's not much to do left so I decided to leave the battlefield with my two new servants and let the others handle the rest of the situation. I walk up to the guildmaster and submitted the stones I collected from the monsters.

Zek likes this.
  3. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    (Can I join in even thought I just started? I'm joining in) Edit: Due to my earlier 3 post I decided to make them one.
    I woke up not to sounds of fighting, which was loud in of it self, but to the sudden weight of my cat on my stomach. Looking at the fat cat I couldn't help but chuckle and was about to open some cat food when I heard the great debacle outside. I brought myself up hastily after being roused by the ongoing battle, perhaps that's what made me forget about the cat on my belly and fling him from me. The obese cat really didn't care and just got up lazily, seeing that I couldn't help but smile and pet him, only to have a large thunk resound against my head. It caused a minor headache waking me up from my lethargic mood. I then look up only to see 4 zombies behind me. I couldn't help but think "Why me? I just started and didn't even do my first quest..." whilst quickly getting up and leaping forwards away from the decaying bodies.

I grumbled irritated to my pet "Go Hide Lucky" the smart cat he was, he did. I then grinned as I watched the 4 undead move towards me. I brought up my mace and hit the one, that I assumed hit my helmet, at it's side, causing it to grunt and lose whatever form an undead has. Quickly I repeated but instead hit it's now open legs causing it to fall sideways. I brought up the thing that will obliterate the head of the goreish being, and used my SMASH, causing the head to splatter quite spectacularly. I then brought my foot away from the head it just exploded (that's right, my smash skill is used with the leg not the mace) and got into a favorable stance to fight to oncoming three enemies.
    "Haa haa haa....."
    Exhaustion was clearly making havoc on my body. After killing (rekilling?) two more, a skeleton had joined in and nearly sent an arrow through my neck, had I not been startled by Lucky's meow and instinctively used my UNWAVERING STANCE. Due to this I couldn't get into a favorable position to finish off the last zombie and couldn't engage the sharpshooter, causing me to get quite exhausted, as I dodged the two different oncoming attackers.Though my future was not bleak, Lucky pounced upon the unsuspecting walking bones and due to his weight managed to dislodge it's leg causing it to fall over, giving me enough time to slaughter the melee foe and reach the undead bone pile and SMASH it's head.

"Man never again..... " I looked at the cat which was happily eating some cat food (-1 cat food) petting it and looked unto the vast army of the vile undead and sighed. "Hah I guess I should join in." and walled slowly towards to the clash of life and death contradicting my earlier words.

I walked slowly towards the ongoing conflict at hand, as a way of hoping that by the time that I will arrive, the battle will be over. Whilst doing so I looked at the 5 stones that had been on all five of the undead and began to examine it. Perhaps I was too engrossed in studying the strange rock, as I had tripped, staggering and dropped one of them. Before I could pick it up, Lucky curious as to whether it was food or not sniffed it curiously, only to be disheartened and look away. See this, I petted the fur ball, in an attempt to sooth him as I picked up the stone and put them into my cat food sack. Thus after this minor distraction we continued forward slowly towards the battle, taking as much time as I could.

As I got closer and the battle sounds were more prominent, Lucky suddenly (?) jumped in and turned around and got into a battle like stance. Wondering what bewildered the feline I looked behind me, only to see nothing.

“You crazy little cat, what’s gotten you so skittish?” I asked a question that wouldn’t be answered.

Just as I was about turn back towards the battleground I heard a loud sound. It was rhythm of beats that hit against the ground *gallop *gallop Slowly the sound of hooves were loud and clear as a skeletal rider clad in light leather armor rode towards us on the undead horse. In his left hand was the reigns of the undead beast, in his right were a crossbow that was engraved with fancy patterns.

“Tsk” I thought to myself that perhaps it was stupid to take so long to get to the battlefield.

“After all, safety in numbers.” I thought aloud as I watched the now stagnant ranger load his crossbow probably in preparation for battle against me.

I brought my mace out of my belt and ran towards the now charging skeleton and desperately dodged the arrow that whizzed past my head. Watching the skeleton reload I began to run with more desperation, perhaps derision. But against my wishes the crossbow was reloaded fasted than I had thought it would take based off the original time it took to reload. Aiming, as it rode sideways instead of at me, it fired, the speeding bolt made a horrifying sound as it scrapped against my helmet. Faced with such a powerful weapon (in my eyes) I began to feel dread. I ran, I ran, I ran, although I managaed to catch up to the rider and had leaped in the air to bring down my mace upon it’s head. It’s arm shot up with the bolt aiming right at me.

‘Damn’ I thought.

Although last time I survived due to my unwavering stance, but that requires me to be on the ground, which unfortunately I was not. Perhaps this is what they mean that the world slows down when you’re soon to die, as I had thought all of these things and was still falling down and the bony fingers were still in the motion of letting loose the bolt.

*Slink* The sound of a crossbow being released resounded in that short stretch of land that served as the battleground of the two.

Blood flew across the open world and began to dye the grass red.

On a red grassy plain laid 4 things, a skeleton with leather armor and a crossbow that had its head missing, perhaps shattered, a undead horse that no longer stood, as it had not a owner, a cat silently massaging the grass next to a body, and the body which had a bolt stuck in its thigh, which was currently spewing blood.

“Hah.. haha… ahhrg..” Rip, the bolt was taken out causing more blood to fly out.

“ahhh AHHHHH!!!!!....” The wound caused more pain than he had first thought, and he was suffering the consequences from the premature removal of the bolt. Slowing ripping his inner shirt the figure began to cover the wound, after a satisfactory bandaging job he laid down.

“Haaaa…. Haaa…” Long, drawn out breaths were heard as the male rested. Soon those breaths of exhaustion turned into laughs, laughs full of insanity, derision, and craziness. Tears welled down the eyes of the fallen Guardian as he rejoiced in his survival.

“Hahahahah….. ” He laughed whilst looking at the sky.

Perhaps relishing is his lucky survival he went to sleep, in the open fields of grass, as the battle raged on, despite the dangers that he had encountered.

The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was an orange butt on his face, as he went to sleep.

(Okay I'm done)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    BlancFrost, fuzor100, Monti and 4 others like this.
  4. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, they really are making a ruckus out there. The ground rumbles, shortly after I left the first defensive line I established, the position was bombarded mercilessly. Good thing I already left the area.

Sitting here drinking a pre-brewed ginger tea as I’ve finished setting up the traps to disrupt their advance, I’m quite deep into the grove so I can’t see what the other members of the guild are doing but the sound of fighting from afar tells me that I was not the only one that was busy. Tar pit traps were set along the trail, some log-fall traps and wooden spikes coupled with the stakes I set to control their approach, I have a few more up my sleeve but that’s a surprise I’ll keep under wraps for now. The lull in action means I could rest for now, maybe a nap will do…

Well, that didn’t last.

I was half an hour in my battlefield nap when the boss’ announcement woke me up. Skeletal cavalry and Giant Draugrs, more rotting freaks inbound. Let’s see, the trees and the terrain here will definitely break the charge of the cavalry, the wooden stakes and the traps I erected will add to that so there’s not much problem on that end, the bigass draugrs on the other hand…I will have to see for myself if they are too big to manage.

I remain sitting there on the tree branch, awake but now vigilant, waiting for the next wave of enemies to approach my killzone.

Monti and Zek like this.
  5. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sigh. This is too tiring... I guess I'll go and collect these core thingy and find some half dead stuffs to bully." RUMBLE

"Eh? What's t-" Announcement! New Enemies spotted!

"Ehhhhhh~ There's a hoard of skeleton chivalry charging for the village?" Spotting the chivalry charging ahead Ton pursued them on their heels.

CRASH "Oh? It seems that the traps and wooden stakes someone placed seem to be doing well?" Sneaking away onto a nearby hill Ton continued to assess the situation, it seems that the piles of bodies are building up making a foot hold for the others... This barrier will probably get breached s- BOOM!

"Eh?! What the hell are armoured titians doing on a battlefield?" Ton watched as one of the giants broke out from it's group and beelined straight towards the congested area. "Seems like this is Rald's area? Guess I'll try to warn him then?"

Writing a dozen notes ("Draugur inbound") and attaching them to rusted spears that could be found laying around nearby, Ton threw each of them at the bases of the trees behind the blockade. "Let's hope he get's one of them in time~" Shrugging, Ton headed towards the blockade. "Fry's almost up and running again~"

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Monti, fuzor100 and Zek like this.
  6. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, I'm backblarggh(98xdAER$qra4wr0&H&35(vn3b953()*^$)^3dM^%M#5231fa....

What the hell? Why there are so many undead here? And who the hell drop me right in the middle of this mess? Oh wait that's me...... I just choose where most adventurers gather on the map and take a dive from the campship. So they are taking a raid against undead then. Ugh. I just escape from the 5-hour-lecture-for-being-irresponsible hell but find myself in another hell instead. Fine, you want them? My photon bullets that is. I'll gladly distribute to all of you soulless walkers.

The army before my eyes consists mostly of skeleton soldiers, zombies and draugurs. They seem quite weak, so I take out my launcher and shoot everywhere. From time to time, I use Za Warudo then Blink up to the air. Using photon to create a foothold, I throw dozens of Divine Launchers around then release time stop. Other time, in the frozen time space, I perform a merry-go-round Sphere Eraser to sweep out a large area worth of undead.

Still, the army of undead doesn't seem to slow down any time soon. Right, this could be a nice occasion for testing my new skill, "Gate of Cyclone". Umm, where are they again... Okay, tracking completed. Now come forth, my whole collection of hundreds of weapons!!!
    [​IMG]
    *sound of a chain explosion*
    ..... Isn't this a little overkilled? I mean, I don't expect each simple throw could flatten an average hill like that.

I have a feeling Foxy is going to kill me so I quickly collect all the weapons, go back to campship then escape as fast as I can from that place.

Come to think of it, where was I dropped down to?

Monti, Nurman, ForumObserver and 4 others like this.
  7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Shadow has a deadpanned expression on his face as he looked at his two guests ( @A5G_Reaper ; @Balthazzar ) that have seated themselves on top of his airship without an ounce of worry in their eyes. Of course, he knew very well that is proof of how strong they are. Once again, he realized how strong the people in the guild are.

“Master Shadow, strange things are happening over there.”

With a frown on his face, Shadow once again shifted his eyes toward the army of undead. But there’s nothing unusual about them.

“Master Shadow, the sky above them.”

“Huh?”

When the scientist tilted his spyglass upward, he saw a dark cloud moving at a frightening speed toward the front line. He looked at it again and a voiceless gasp escaped his mouth.

“What in the goddess name is that!? Flying undead!? Prepare the ballista! Shoot them down!!!”

Announcement! New Enemies spotted!
    1. Undead Bat (D-Rank)
      Flying Unit. They are not as fast as the other flying units, but still able to drain life from their enemies. At least a few thousands of them.
    2. Undead Crows (D-Rank)
      Flying Unit. They the fastest and the smallest of the flying units. Come in pack and have a dangerous beak that could penetrate leather armor easily. At least a few thousands of them.
    3. Undead Flying Serpent (C-Rank)
      Flying Unit. The biggest of the flying units. Poisonous and have a thick scale. Do not approach carelessly. At least a few hundreds of them.

Monti, Nurman, ForumObserver and 6 others like this.
  8. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    “T-thank for saving us Sio”
    Yups thanks to Sio we can get out from that situation.
    We would already die back then without Sio Help.

But what make me Happy the most is
    It’s look like sio is okay and unharmed
    I’ve been worried about her since the beginning of battle

!!!!?
    It’s look like a new enemies have come
    It’s a flying Undead. . . .
    And There also A big flying Snake. . . .

Ok this is not the time to be Dumbfounded.
    I hurriedly restock my Potion and Stamina Potion in the camp.

“Okay Sio Let’s do this !!”

While I holding my necklace I prayed
    “Oh God please keep us safe. . . “

BlancFrost, Siostar, Monti and 4 others like this.
  9. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing a loud chain of explosions in the background Ton turned around to take a look. It's looks like Taka's causing quite a scene, looking at the aftermath Ton gave that expression and continued making her way towards Rald.

Pondering, "Hmmm, I'm surprised that some of the other monsters still haven't taken action yet..."

On her way Ton got bored and started to mess around with a lone orc zombie. Zoning on to the zombie Ton dived between it's legs slicing it's right leg off completely. Turning around to try and reach out for Ton, unable to stabilise itself on one leg the zombie fell over. Ton approached the zombie and removed all of it's limbs. Cutting open it's chest she started removing the insides and replaced it with barrels that she found while sneaking around Shadow's dumpsters. Searing the wounds closed Ton was about to throw it into a hoard of undead when- Announcement! New Enemies spotted!

Looking into the skies she saw many black shadows flashing past. "Those crows are too fast... Welp~ Good bye bats~" Igniting the stuffed corpse, Ton threw it into one of the groups of bats. BOOM!

Unexpectedly it didn't go off in one large explosion. The corpse exploded, but what was released was litres of a burning black substance. "Napalm?" Ton watched as it got stuck to the nearby bats, spreading the fire further. Ton shrugged it off, "Not my problem~" and skipped off towards Rald.

10. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a sound of something burning, as though someone had started a massive fire.

The essences that filled the area was being drawn towards a single object, which resulted into the manifestation of heat. It consumed the perpetrator that started this phenomena, wreathing him ablaze. Slowly, it devoured what was outside as well, dissolving anything that comes near in proximity.

The rising temperature rose even further, making an unbearable atmosphere. The man just stood there while the sum of the undeads continuously wane.

And then, In just a matter of seconds, he was the only one that stood in this stage. Everything aside from the nigh-molten ground, has evaporated.

Before long, another group occupied his view. But this time, it was a band made out of Skeleton Cavalries and Undead Bats amassing the air.

Reacting with the speed that almost surpasses any other, Ruriha slightly bent his body backwards, as he does so, he inhaled the flames that surrounded him. And then in front of the formidable army, he released it with overwhelming velocity, quickly engulfing the area with raging flames.

A vast sea of inferno covered the whole, charring the lands as well as the Skeleton Cavalries and Undead Bats present in that region.

The power which belongs to the almighty Cockroach Race―Fire Cockroach King's Roar

Monti, fuzor100, Carm and 1 other person like this.
  11. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Slowly I opened my eyes, sneezing due to a certain tail that was waving back and forth on my face. This damn cat……

Loud thunderous screeches were detected by my ears as I woke up, from what could have been eternal sleep. I looked up and chuckled in a self-mocking tone as I watched what had transpired in my sleep. Slowly getting up, Lucky at this point jumped off me, I felt the sharp pain on my thigh from where the earlier encounter had struck me, it seemed to have clot and was in the process of healing. Using my mace as support I nearly fell over due to dizziness (which I presumed I got from the blood loss).

As a Guardian I should be able to use at least some minor healing magic, unfortunately I wasn’t trained in those ways, and there isn’t such a convenient thing such as instantly learning the magic.

I inched towards the skeletal rider and took his bolts and crossbow, and also found another one of those stones.

Speaking to no one I said “Although it’s against traditions for a Guardian to use a ranged weapon, but against those things, at least I have a better chance.” My eyes were directed towards the ominous black cloud from which those horrifying screeches originated from.

Lucky was purring whilst rubbing his head against my side, although not scientifically supported, cats’ purrs are said to help one with pain and help heal people faster. Though they also say that the reason we have to hug cute things is because it is too cute for us to comprehend and so we try to strangle them, so what do they know? Despite the internal conflict I felt my pain soothed by this subtle act from my cat.

Loading one of the bolts I aimed at one of the farer out portions of the flock (?) of bats and fired. Only to have it fall onto the ground without hitting a single one. Though it did attract the attention of some of the bats causing them fly towards me.

“Shit.. I just wanted to at least take one down, now I’m gonna die without taking down a single one.” I exclaimed as I regretted my naivetés and dreaded the group of 100 bats flew towards us two.

“Run Lucky” I smiled towards the loyal pet hoping for him not to get caught up in the mess. He complied.

Seeing the lump of fat run off I couldn’t help but laugh at the humorous scene.

“Okay damn it Bring it you flying mammals!” Yeah I couldn’t come up with a better derogatory term but who cares, not as if anyone’s going to quote me on this.

The first ten had arrived and dive bomb towards me. I quickly brought down my mace on it causing it to fling outwards and hit two of its comrades. Unfortunately that seemed to be detrimental as I felt intense pain from my thigh. Ignoring it I quickly dispatched the other 7, only for the next ten to arrive.

Quickly and swiftly the closest to me impaled my chainmail in my back and injured me. Seeing this I quickly whipped out my only free arm and smacked it down. Feeling the blood flow I gritted my teeth as the rest came dive bombing at me disregarding their lives. My mouth rose slowly into a smile as I starred at the oncoming enemies with eyes full of insanity.

………….

*Pant Pant Pant*

Blood flew out from almost every pore of my body as I finished the last of the 100…

“I better be promoted for this” I said to no one as I sat down with one of my arms using the mace as a rest, full knowing that that would not happen.

As I watched, what seemed to be an endless nightmare continues
    [spoiler/]
    Edit: Change all bats to crows (i'm too lazy to)
    Edit2: And I Guess my insult doesn't make sense now that I made this change... oh well

12. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    While still right in the middle of the undead army Arrows, bolts and Dark magic raining down above my head, like rain drops...
    As useless as raindrops....

I kick a jiangshan that appeared from the shadow of a undead, making its thorax crave in.

And then point to the Undead knights that were coming my way and shoot chaos bullets at them, which exploded in burstes of fire, electricity and pure chaos energy...

I notice two more jiangshan near, and evade their attacks that came toward my throat.
    And reached to grab their heads...

But then a third attack came from the Shadow of the 2nd jiangshan...
    It hit my head...
    I was careless... I would never expect that they would hide in their own shadows...

Unfortunately for it, even it hit my head, it's attacks would never pass this armor, that resisted @shad12ow cannons...

I open my mouth and Bite the 3rd jiangshan neck, crushing it's spine and throat killing it...

But then a strange shadow uncover the moon light, I look above....

Flying undeads....
    I crush the head of the jiangshis on each of my hand, and look above.
    And grin...

I point my hand toward the sky and say...

"A glimpse of Oblivion"

A indescribable wave of energy gently wash the undead horde, and then come back to me... Coagulating in a small black dot in my hand... That existed for just a moment....

In that same moment dozens of thousands undeads turn into nothing....

..... not even ashes remained.....
    Like if everything had being sucked by that tiny black dot...

....the dot then flickered and disappeared....

13. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    ===Deena===

flying undeads! like something rotten would stay floating!? kikikiki!!
    welp, Fluffy told me to intercept the ones around our allies but leave those above the airplane sice there are strong people aboard. suits! kikiki!!

so... let's... PLAY THE MUUUUUUUUZIIIIIIIK!!!

[drums of the thundercloud]

*blamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblamblam*

i love this sound!! i love this noise!! the fast, rhythmical roars of thunders striking my enemies... chaining them... and burn them away... heavenly!! kakakakakaka!!
    oops. turn down the volume a bit. Fluffy won't like it if i made it too strong and burned forests and gouge mountains... or mistakenly do a friendfire? kekeke. Midori is with one of them and she's quite near ground members! i think it's fine! kaka!!

AliceShiki, fuzor100, Monti and 4 others like this.
  14. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    (Gabriel comes back to check why the raid isn't finished to find various other dangerous Undead. However, he just scoffs and is about to walk away when)

"Master, if you plan on having an army, don't you think being able to make them fly is important?"

(Gabriel pauses at Lee Xiu's words. He sighs and goes back into the battle field. It's a good thing the toughest one happens to be pretty big. Unfortunately, Farreli went off to do her own thing so Lee Xiu had to protect Gabriel from unforeseen circumstances while he fought. The Undead rarely used the weapon on his hips, preferring to just punch them into dust)

"Eh, these things are not so bad. After doing the Draugr, these snake things aren't complicated. Especially compared to you Jiangshi."

"I will take that as a compliment, Master."

"You do that. Now shut up."

(After killing ten of them, Gabriel manages to successfully Summon the Undead Flying Serpent. He leaves the battle, but not the field. Maybe a new Undead will appear)

Nurman, fuzor100 and Zek like this.
  15. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    "zzzzzzz"

"!!!!"
    What the.
    I was sleeping nicely at the camp when a new enemy announcement was make.
    Two flying D-Rank and One big flying C-Rank

"Sigh"
    There's nothing I can do about it.
    The battlefield outside is getting dangerous in a second.

Monti's disappear. Sin is going out killing with Sio. Ton must be killing somewhere.

"Hmm?"
    What the heck is that.
    A man just burning everything around him.
    Should I try killing some zombie near him?

It should be safer.
    There's also few adventurer who have the same idea as me.
    I join the fray and start killing some zombies and skeletons.
    I need to avoid getting close to those cavalry and flying unit.

"Fire Kick"
    I wish I could reach level 20 already so I can start learning 2nd Tier Element Skills.
    After killing 20 zombie and 3 skeletons.

*Ding! You have reach level 17*

Just 3 more level.
    It's getting harder and harder to increase my level.
    The cavalry is coming this way.

I quickly run away from this place, due to no one that can tank for me.

"Damn Cavalry!!!"
    You wait Till I reach level 20. I'll slaughter all those cavalry.

AliceShiki, Nurman, Monti and 2 others like this.
  16. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    [ooc]I've ran out of ideas.[/ooc]

"Haah... haahhh... Thank you Roachneel... 'till the very end you helped me."

Exhausted after using Roachneel's power, Ruriha powerlessly sprawled on the ground.

He faced the skies that was still visibly tarnished from the powerful display that someone in the guild did.

He smirked knowing that his battle has ended, and quickly went to sleep. But before that, he noticed a peculiar stone lying besides him. He took it and stored in his pocket.

"I'll get this appraised later.... zzz"

And on the next morning, he found himself inside on the Guild Hall. His left arm attached and wounds healed. Someone must have brought him back here along the way, which he inwardly thanked before setting out to meet Tamamo.

Monti, fuzor100 and LittleFox21 like this.
  17. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] Below is 498 words...whew.[/OOC]

Well, isn’t this fun?

Seems like the others have spotted fliers this time, just a few hours since I’ve started making contact in the second defense line I established. Fan-fucking-tastic. The area around me has become quite a mess, limbs strewn across the undergrowth and gore hang from tree branches, which is not entirely my fault…

The traps were doing its job; the tar pits make it so that they stick together and to the scenery ruining their unit cohesion…yeah. The wooden stakes and barricade serves as a barrier that provides me time to finish up a group before another comes along. Log-fall traps crush around a dozen for each. I’ve also been using a great number of rules in my arsenal, every move-set that could give me the edge. A combination of Rule 15 and 16 composed is a great example; R15C allows me to separate enemies into smaller groups and keep them at bay occasionally loping off three or more heads at the same time, R16C is for when you find yourself surrounded in a wide street (means ample space is available) and makes it so that if they try to rush me, I’ll be out of the way opening up their rush while simultaneously killing anyone who approach from any direction. Which means even bats and crows are now dropping like flies as they uselessly try to get past my tempered steel and battle hardened skill. A lot of these techniques rely on keeping one’s composure, in making sure that you are calm enough to observe the surrounding in the midst of the chaos, observing proper form, footwork, placement of the foot, the eye of the storm.

The end of this wave was signaled by a shaking of the ground, not from the monstrous guild members this time as it is rhythmic. A giant Draugr, armed with a great freaking shield and a great freaking scythe. As the smaller ones died one by one, the lumbering giant inches closer to me, it winds up for an overhead strike. Too slow.

The giant is in the midst of his attack. Indes, as it crashes down I act. For whatever the buffalo thrusts or whatever the barbarian threw is broken by skill through the squinting hew.

My connection to the ground is solid, left leg leading and stance wide and stable. I stand in Zornhut the guard of wrath, the right leg pushes at full extension, hips turn, left arm locked and solid, right hand holding the sword with the thumb resting on the blade’s flat and is pushing, the blade is accelerated, its speed frightening. Our blades meet, the weak of his against the flat of my strong, his stance break.

If he was around the same size as I am, the schielhau could’ve cleaved his head or shoulder open. I’ll just have to follow up. I dash between his legs and aimed for the tendons, he falls down. Let’s finish him up.

Zone Q11, AliceShiki, Monti and 7 others like this.
  18. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I sat on the airship next to @A5G_Reaper and sipped some tea she brought out. I looked over the side of the edge and whistled in exclamation.

I looked back to Shadow who had his eye twitching as we were leisurely drinking tea. "Want some?" At mt inquiry, Shady's eye looked to malfunction and he sighed.

"I want you to help but if you so please to stay here and drink tea then go ahead." I did notice the danger from land and sky but I just ignored it. "Then I will stay here and drink tea."

Shadow seemed to be close to malfunctioning do I stopped with the jokes. "Hey Reachi." She turned towards me. "Rock, paper, scissors?”

"Loser has to get up and help~" She looked at me and nodded. I grinned and put up my hand. "Rock, Paper, SCISSORS!" Oh! I lost..... "2 out of 3." She looked at me again and nodded. "Rock, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

I lost again. I sighed and stood up and Shady looked pleased. l looked over the edge. I guess it's time to test some new magic.

I studied blood magic and came up with a couple variants of sorts. I summoned a small blade of shadow and nicked my thumb. I dangled my hand over the edge and chanted some words as the blood drops fell down. From silver they went to a dark black.

I watched as around 5 drops of black blood fell to the floor and my wound closed.They then hit the floor and nothing happened.

I tilted my head in confusion and thought over what I did. Did it fail? Just as I had that thought however, pillars of shadow erupted from where the drops hit.

To be precise, it was a summoning spell. For what, I had no clue. The pillars eventually merged together and disappeared. That was.... anticlimactic to say the least. But then there was a rumbling, and finally the ground cracked open in that spot.

How interesting. The crack grew until it was at least 5 feet long and a hand came through that barely fit. So it was a big thing aye? I looked back to @shad12ow and winked at him, "Helpful enough?"

I turned back to my summon to see a large body of shadow and blood crawl out of the crack. The damn thing was at least 10 meters tall. Following it was an even larger crack in the ground from which a dragon of shadow and blood came out.

I should do this more often. The demon shadow thingy that I named Jerry let out a large roar and jumped on the dragon before taking to the skies. What looked like armor spread out from their skin along with a large curved sword. They rushed into the skies and tore down enemy after enemy using fire and shadows. I think I've helped enough now.

I turned back to @A5G_Reaper and opened my mouth, "Rock, paper, scissors?"

AliceShiki, Monti, A5G_Reaper and 2 others like this.
  19. Monti

Monti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Monti woke up earlier than Razer and decided to patrol around camp until Razer wakes up.

"Another enemy and they even flying! I must join Razer and help"

But when Monti comes to their place of camping, Razer was already gone.

*Sigh*"Well, I have to move to the battlefield, maybe I can run across him?"

There is some adventurer who burning everything around and Monti decided to kill those who manage an escape from this man.
    With others adventurer who has the same idea, they began killing all this zombies and skeletons.

"Hmm...Strange, where Razer?He was not supposed to miss this"

"Oh! There he is"

After some time Monti saw Razer being chased by Skeleton Cavalry.

"*mutter*Maybe I should help?"

"*Sigh* Min we are going to help this bastard"

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  20. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddenly, some of the skeleton cavalry that chasing me got blasted by huge scythe.

"Oh! It's my meat tank.. Err, I mean Monti!!!"(Razer)
    "There are to many of them, I can only blasted few of them only. We need to run away now!"(Monti)
    "What! Can't you just tank them like you tank zombie and skeleton yesterday?"(Razer)
    "No way! This one is impossible. It's like a mouse trying to stop horse running from his track. Maybe I can stop one skeleton cavalry, but not that many."(Monti)

Both Razer and Monti are running away being chased by the cavalry.
    "Hey, look over there!!! There is a guy that set barricade and trap hole. Let's lure the cavalry into that area."(Razer)
    "Sounds good."(Monti)

Monti and I run toward the barricade and area full of trap. With Monti help, we safely reach the safe zone.
    All the skeleton cavalry that chasing behind us, have their momentum stop because of the trap.

"Kyahahaha!!! Let's go kill those cavalry!!! I'm going to level up faster with this!!!"(Razer)
    "What is this level up you keep spouting since yesterday?"(Monti)
    "Don't mind, don't mind. Let's go."(Razer)

Monti and I kill those skeleton cavalry with the help of the trap.
    *Ding. You have reach level 18.*

Just two level more. We can keep killing with this.
    But suddenly, the flying undead is coming toward us.
    No good!!!

"We can't fight those flying undead. Monti let's run!"(Razer)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.