Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Announcement: Oakenlake Festival 2nd Mini-Event~!!!

The beautiful Bear-kin princess that had a very weak body
    Was searching for her charming Prince
    That always appeared on her Dreams

On the Day she learned about the Valentine's Festival was going to be made on the Oaklake Kingdom, she asked her servants to prepare a dress and a magical mask that would not let other recognize who she was,
    and they made the charming dress for her... a silver dress so beautiful that that could make the starry sky look bland, and her long hair was curled, matching the frills,
    she used a color with azure gems the color of her eyes, and then she wore her mask... a beautiful silver mask with golden details that looked more like a work of art.

She wandered through the crowd with astonished eyes, she hasn't ever met soo many people, and her beauty dazzled even the highest of the nobles.
    many tried to gain her favor but she could see that they weren't her faithful prince.

it was when she was walking through the stalls, that she lost herself and ended entering one of the more distant roads...
    there a group of man that approached her with lecherous eyes... they were bashed clothes and armor, and all of them carried weapon...

she tried to run, but they followed her, she then found an open door and hide there... waiting for them to leave.... but...

they the thugs found her.
    They took her to a dark alley and when they were ripping her dress, the kuma-princess managed to flee,
    And then the faithful adventurer saw her helpless self, and immediately when to save her.

Please Note the following:

Post on the raid thread as usual. The rules still apply.

The characters that are near the roads can find her, and help her scape.

The time limit is 10 hours.

The conclusion of the event will change depending on the route the player/s take to help her.

The conclusion will be written by the staff.
    Don't Kill the thugs

The Kuma Princess will be eternally grateful to the one that saved her.

If the player that saved her, decide to spend the night with her, she may remove her mask for him.

Additional Note: Once Kuma Princess is saved, you can decide to stay with her, or not, if not the event will close.
    if you chose to stay the night with her the event will close after reaching the in game midnight (or the 10 hours limit)

Carm, nguuuquaaa, BlancFrost and 4 others like this.
  2. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link

*wanders around the place*
    *hears a faint fearful scream*
    "Hue!?"
    *tries to use Breeze to pin point the source of sound*
    *skips closer*
    *sees a lady with pretty dress being attacked by thugs*

D:
    "Nooooo!! Stooooppp!!! Why would you damage such pretty dresss?"
    *thugs grunt and looks at scrawny little elf*
    "What? Trying to play hero? This isnt a place for kids like you"
    *pouts*
    "I'm not a kiiiddd~!!!" *gives a strong breeze*
    *thugs pushed back a bit*
    "A mage!" "You and you, take care of him!"
    2 of the thugs closes in on me while the remaining holds the struggling pretty girl and takes her away

"What are you planning to do to the girl!?"
    "Still playing hero? You might be a mage, but you're still a weak runt"
    *hits lucy*
    *tries to block the thug using scrawny hands and got blown away*
    *shields hand with wind and cushions fall with wind bu the stall behind me got wrecked*
    Ugh..

Carm, nguuuquaaa, AliceShiki and 5 others like this.
  3. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Making my way towards The pancake stall managed by Jibs, i heard a scream at the alley.

"Screams? Hmmm... I am needed by sis but im curious... She can last for a bit with elyn and blanc helping her..." - Kynn

I ran towards the alley leaving Tene and The masked man behind, jumping while avoiding some people on the way. Reaching the alley, i can see some thugs, a woman with ripped clothes and a elf fighting those thugs. Seeing the girl with ripped clothes, my vision darkens and something inside me boils in anger. Throwing masses of stones, dirt , fireballs and gusts of wind to hurt the thugs, they groan is pain as they got hit in some places.

"Gah!" - Thug
    "Guh-" - Thug
    "Another one!?!? You and You get her!!" - Thug Leader
    "You're not Getting in Our Way!!!!" - Thug Sub-Leader
    "And You're not leaving here unhurt" - Kynn

As i said those word in a clearly and coldly manner, My Hair Changes to Black and gave a Wicked smile.

"Hehahaha~ Kynn Leave this Lowlives to your Big-Sis Lou~" - Lou

4. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    "Damn it, how did this twerp know it was me?!" Elias inwardly cursed as he was dragged away by Kynn toward Jib's pancake stall.

After having dealt with the dreaded poetry submission, he was quite mentally exhausted and now he had to deal with his self-proclaimed children. Truly, Elias was in dire need of an excuse to get away.

While thoughts of various excuses sped through his head, his enhanced senses picked up sounds of a fight not too far away.
    Finally! Elias thought as he pried himself free from Kynn and dashed to where the sound came from without even a word.

As he neared the place where the fight broke out, he saw an elf that seemed to be knocked onto a stall while facing a group of assailants.

Dashing at the fastest speed he could muster, he leapt over the wreckage that was once a stall and drove his knee right onto the face of the nearest ruffian. The poor bloke didn't even know what hit him.

Not giving them any time to react, Elias immediately leapt at another thug, grasping his face and using his force, weight, and momentum to drive the thug's head straight onto the pavement.

"Seven left. If only they had more."
    Elias inwardly lamented for a moment before once again descending onto the group like a loosed tiger.

5. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link

ugh..
    I groaned as the pain from hitting the stall travelled from my back
    I'm not a fighterrrrr why am i puncheeddd D:

Then a cool and dashing figure leaped aboved me and kneed the thugs that attacked me.
    Whoosh whack thud
    He dealt with them in the blink of an eye!

Sooo cooollll >////<

He looked down on the fallen thugs and hurriedly followed where the other thugs and pretty girl went to
    O.O
    I need to follow!
    *skips and hops behind him*

"Mister mister you were so coolll~~~!!!!!!"

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  6. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Tene! Sis Jibs needs some help on the pancake stall, Want to help?" - Kynn

Before I can answer him, Kynn already drags me with him. Well, I wouldn't have refused anyway, so I just follow him. But before we get far, Kynn seems to have found Elias. Did he mumble something about shooting himself? Must have been my imagination.

"Got You!! You need to help Too~ you cook sweets too good afterall Dad~" - Kynn

Once again, before we move more than a few meters, we are interrupted by a scream and Kynn and Elias immediately rush to help. I follow the gap of activity they made in the crowd and arrive at the scene some time later, already hearing sounds of fighting. Concentrating a bit, I notice the faint sound of crying a small distance from the battle, most likely the victim that screamed for help. As I can't see, I move to shield the victim from any stray attacks that may be caused by the battle and offer her/him my help in a calm voice.

"I'm not sure who you are as I can't see right now, but please trust me, we want to help. Are you hurt anywhere or can I offer you any other help?"

7. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mister mister you were so coolll~~~!!!!!!" - Lucy
    "Oi Little elf do that later, they got reinforcements" - Lou

I Said as i grab my vials of paralyzing poison. Did someone here jinx us? I wonder who... Haaa- seriously Mask Guy. Do your not so good job and dont go smashing people on the walls.

"Dont go Killing them Okay? That also applies to you masked guy a "guild staff" will handle their punishment... " - Lou

I remind them as i threw 3 vials at the new arrivals... Did a thug stood watch from behind and call for their friends when they saw us?

"Ahh how annoying lowlives but so many~ if it wasn't because of the no killing rule in the festival, i would have already started testing those potions given by shad~" - Lou

I said while throwing another volley of vials towards the Thugs. It seems someone came and speaks towards the Little girl. Its Kynn's caretaker huh, well he must be best for the job for taking care of people.

8. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Harald was left with nothing to do other than to drink. It had been quite a long night of just him sitting there drinking, a couple of hours since he scooped off the elf kids he was playing with earlier back to their house as they clung to him asleep. Standing on the front door as their mother tucked them to bed awkwardly after being asked to wait for a bit, they talked for a bit once she got back and shared a cup of tea before parting ways though not after dropping a couple of hints that she was willing to share her bed with the human mercenary. He declined the offer.

He gets it, losing your other half, missing the warmth as you embrace each other and trying to find someone to fill the hole that was left even if temporary. He’d been there and he’d done that, not once did he regret any of it nor is he against the idea of her doing the same provided that she doesn’t neglect her children. He never had any right to judge in the first place. It’s just that people tend to be caught up about it and she had to pick the wrong man, anyone other than him would be fine because she needs someone more stable than a soldier of fortune. Someone who isn't going to just go out there and disappear, likely dying a dog's death alone in the wilderness. Losing her husband to war and then getting tangled with a man who makes a living out of war isn’t the best of ideas; Rald might not be the most morally upstanding bastard out there but he isn’t a completed fuckwit, there's no need to drag her into his own mess of a life.

He went back on a quiet corner where he was left alone with his mug, watching the antics of the other members of the guild as they go about their own business and quite thankful that he was left alone in peace which is not really a big deal since only a few people inside the guild can recognize him without his armour. There had been a costume competition which he largely ignored for he had no business playing dress-up, now there’s a poem writing competition and the subject is love. He thought about things for a long while…

There was a rich glow in colors
    A certain vividness and brilliance
    There was music to every sound
    A tonal variance and resonance

A drastic shift in perspective
    Things stripped of monotony
    A departure from a paradigm
    Things of tasteless ubiquity

Seasons change, once it was summer
    Brought by the blossoming of roses that basked in the warm sun
    Seasons end, now comes the cold embrace of winter
    Brought upon by her final slumber as the clouds obscure the sky

There was dullness present in hues
    A dimming that culls the brilliance
    There was nothing to hear but noise
    A distortion that killed the ambiance

A shift of perspective
    A mourning unending

His stopped writing on the parchment and examined what was written, wrinkled his nose and shakes his head in self mockery. He submitted his handiwork thinking that plausible deniability can be achieved with generous amounts of alcohol anyway before going back to his quiet corner, all the while repeating to himself the 'what the fuck is wrong with you?' mantra.

Carm, nguuuquaaa, BlancFrost and 8 others like this.
  9. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    Exclaimed the Elf as he followed Elias. However, Elias only stayed silent. He was focused, or rather, far too excited to answer back.

Though, he had his own passions outside of the martial path, Elias was, at the end of the day, a fighter through and through. His training and experiences have ingrained a thirst for battle in him so deep that they've melded into his instincts.

Arriving at the alley, Elias immediately spotted Kynn or rather, Lou with poison vials at the ready and was shouting at him

"Dont go Killing them Okay? That also applies to you masked guy a "guild staff" will handle their punishment... "

"What do you think I am? An amateur?" retorted Elias in his head as he caught a thug who was swinging a sword at him by the forearm.

He then drove his own forearm onto the thugs elbow while pulling at the wrist.

"AAAHHH-"
    Dislocated. The thug didn't even get to complete his scream before Elias drove a palm to his throat and following-up with an elbow to the temple, knocking out the miserable fool.

"Six"

Drawing their attention, The thugs were about to attack however they were immediately assaulted by a volley of poison vials thrown by Lou.

Elias immediately summersaulted to evade the poison vials and watched as the thugs were assaulted with a wave of paralysis.

"Tsk. And I wanted to have more fun!"
    As Elias once again lamented, he sensed another group coming towards their direction.

"Ill intent and weapons. Backup, huh? This day is glorious!"
    inwardly celebrating, Elias dashed to meet the group's reinforcements.

nguuuquaaa, ExitedDeviljho and Kysil like this.
  10. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link

"AAAHHH-"
    +_+
    whoa whoa whoa soo coolllllll Mister masked guuyyyyy~!!!!

+_+ why am I being thrown vials!?
    "Eiiii" *pushes the vials away from me and more towards the bad guys who attacked me :( *
    O.O the thugs started to hold their skin in agony and got stuck at that pose, full of pain
    scary scary scary scary scary
    I can't get hit, I can't get hit

"Ill intent and weapons. Backup, huh? This day is glorious!"
    Cool mister masked guy dashed away again!
    Ah oh no, Mister masked guy left! He's moving here and there so fast >_<
    *follows mister masked guy with boosted speed*
    *sees vials thrown again in my general direction*

>_<
    nuuuuu
    *randomly breezes the vials away from me*

11. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    <Ton's PoV>

Bouncing over rooftops and weaving through the narrow streets, I eventually made it up onto the tallest rooftop. Expecting myself to be the first and only one here (excluding the curious Meilin squirming in my arms), I was sorely disappointed to find out that my efforts to sneak here were wasted. Before me were a couple sitting hand in hand, appearing to be trying to bite each others' faces off.

Not bothered by the scene and as if she had finally noticed something, Meilin complained, "Hey Ton, lets get some food." (Meilin)

Agreeing with Meilin, I turned to only see that the couple were biting even more furiously. Watching them, I felt disgust welling up from within me and the desire to explode them started to overwhelm what little common sense I had. As I was removing one of my avalanche pocket bombs from by waist-pouch, I felt something creeping onto my shoulder. From the little metallic spider, someone's words echoed... "There's a time and place for everything, but not now..."

Once again, being responsible never fails to disappoint. Obeying Professor Metallic Spider's words of wisdom, I instead moved back, packed away by bomb and took my bike out of my item pouch.

Placing Meilin on the seat and mounting behind her, I looked into the distance and sighed, "Responsibilities, responsibilities, responsibilities~" (Ton)

Worried, Meilin gripped tightly onto the handles, "Umm, Ton. What are we doing on a bike on top of a rooftop?" (Meilin)

Listening to Meilin's silly question I laughed and answered, "Silly Meimei, there's a time and place for everything, and right now I'm fixing what's wrong with this world one rotation at a time." (Ton)

And onwards into the wonderful future we rode~ Weeeeeee!!

<Meilin's PoV>

The brakes...

They don't work...

No matter how hard I'm trying...

The couple were right in front of us...

"!!!"

A crash and a shout...

I closed my eyes...

I think I can smell pancakes?

[OOC:]
    @Lady Luck @anton1234098 @BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex @Quaesitor

I'll leave what happens next in your hands, have fun deciding who (Ton + Meilin + Bike) and (the couple) land on:
    1. You
    2. Thugs
    3. Masked female
    4. All of the above
    Off to sleep~

12. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    The stall was busy people after people keep ordering for more my shoulders are hurting even with the help of Blanc and zerith the line doesn't seem to seems to end.

Aika was still fine despite working for hours already. i want to run away But pancakes come first!
    But a little help would be nice….
    I thought while working none stop suddenly I can see that kynn ,tene and a masked man coming here the masked man was probably papa.

Seeing them my face light up with a smile. But…for some reason they run to an alley…
    Seeing that my feel to despair!

But aika tapped my shoulder saying.

“Ojou-sama I can sense people fighting why don't we help?”

“Where Aika?”

“I think where your friends went ojou-sama is where the fighting is happening.”

Suddenly a bright idea came to me, I removed my apron and shouted while running.

“My friends need me!!!!”

Totally not running away from making pancakes.

Some random bystanders shouted some thing but I couldn't hear it because I run to fast.

“No! May waifu come back!”

“No pancake goddess don't leave!”

“Wait pancakes don't leave!”

Blanc and zerith where frozen in shock from seeing jibs run away.

When I came to alley I saw that kynn,tene and papa where already dealing with the problem also I can see a girl with a beautiful dress and an elf I don't know.

“Everyone jibs has arrived to help!”

Upon my shout everybody stop what they we're doing and turned to me.

(@BlancFrost @anton1234098 @BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex @Quaesitor )

Carm, nguuuquaaa, Nurman and 7 others like this.
  13. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link

I tried to make a shield to protect against the vials thrown my way. That agony-statue vials D: It knocked the potions away from me and towards the black-haired crazy-vial-person and the mobs behind them.

"Weeeeeee!!"
    "AAAHHHHHHHHH"
    *BAAMMM*
    O.O
    O.O
    O.O
    what was that
    what???
    a bicycle!?
    from the sky!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Two people came crashing from the heavens on a bike (may be they're in fashion in the after life) and squished the knocked down thugs to be one with the earth itself.
    As I tried processing the crazy scene, the vials hit the two.
    Ah. Oh... N..

!?!!??!?!?!??!?!
    Again!? Who?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Carm, nguuuquaaa, Nurman and 6 others like this.
  14. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    Failing to take notice of the poor elf's predicament, Elias continued to charge at the incoming reinforcements

"Eight. I hope they last longer than the last guys."

Arriving at striking range, the rather large and bulky thug at the head of the group immediately swung downwards with his club; in response, Elias jumped and spun to evade the club swung at him by the thug at the lead of the group and used the momentum of the spin to drive his knee straight into another thug's chest sending the knocking the lowlife back a few feet as his consciousness fades.

"Seven"

Seeing their compatriot immediately downed their minds had immediately formed a resolution to surround Elias and attack all at the same time. Immediately, three who were the nearest unleashed their attacks. One lunged with his dagger, aiming for the stomach, another took advantage of his height and sent a teep kick aimed at the chest, and a third swung his club straight towards the back of the head. Normally, this would overwhelm an average person. Fortunately, Elias was far from average. Relying on his instincts and heightened senses, Elias was able to grasp which attack would land first.

Elias immediately seized the stabbing thug by the wrist and pulled him towards the back, straight onto the incoming club, while also sidestepping the other thug’s teep kick and countering by stomping on the thug’s knee joint after the kick had landed into empty space, effectively dislocating it. Turning around Elias leapt at the club wielding thug and sent a knee strike straight to the jaw.

Four thugs dispatched and not even five seconds had passed.

“Four left.”

The four remaining thugs who were about to attack immediately stopped in their tracks when they saw Elias make short work of their comrades. Losing what little courage they had, they immediately turned and ran. Elias was about to pursue them however, a small childish voice interrupted him.

"Damn it! Not now!"

OOC: The dialogues written in italics are said Elias' thoughts. Please don't quote them as dialog... unless your character can read minds.

nguuuquaaa, Nurman, Lady Luck and 2 others like this.
  15. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    Throwing Vials one after another and somehow manages to fly towards the elf for some really odd flight trajectory but still also manages to flung it towards the thugs.

"Somehow or another, this festival should be like this right~" - Lou
    "What's with this crazy bitch and her companions?" - Thug
    "They're Crazy strong!!" - Thug
    "Fu Fu Fuk!!! I Cant Move!!" - Thug
    "Gaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! My Arm!!!!!!" - Thug

While Me , Little Elf and the Masked man thoroughly beat those thugs up some thing fell from the sky. Is it the time of the year where dragons drop their bombs without care? Hopefully it wasn't, it was just a pair of couples and a .... Bike? How the hell did a bike get up all the way there?

"Weeeeeee!!" - Certain Fox
    "AAAHHHHHHHHH" - Couples
    *BAAMMM*

Ara... They hit the thugs magnificently, better throw some vials just to be sure... As i casually think and threw those vials, another champion enters the frey.

“Everyone jibs has arrived to help!” - Jibs

Kynn's sister now huh...

nguuuquaaa likes this.
  16. Totally Not A Clone

Totally Not A Clone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Here we are nya!"

"This... This is so big!!!

The festivals back home are a lot smaller than that!!"

"It's big nya... I had only seen the villages nya! I didn't expect the festival on the capital to be this big nya!"

"Hey, Alice, let's go, let's go! We need to enjoy this!"

"Of course nya! Let's play a lot nya!"

"What is that one Alice?"

"I don't know nya, it's a stall with some fishes nya?"

"Let's go take a look!!!"

Aria held my hand tighter and brought me to the stall nya, she seems really excited nya! Big festivals are nice nya!

"Mister, what's this!?"

"Oh, good that you asked little miss, by paying 5G, you can try scooping out a goldfish, if you win, it's yours!"

"A fish! That is... Mom wouldn't like it if I got a fish to take care of..."

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure your parents would like it, fishes eat almost nothing and are really easy to take care of! Give it a try!"

"Nya! That's a lie nya! Fishes die really easily if not taken care properly nya! This guy is trying to trick you nya! Let's go Aria nya!"

"Bad! You tried tricking me into scooping a fish and later on losing it! You're a horrible man!"

We both went away from the stall nya, I could see a lot of people looking uglily at the owner of it nya, he deserves it nya!

"Let's take a look at that one Alice!"

"Right nya!"
    ------------------
    "That was really fun! Hehe, what about that other one!?"

"It looks fun nya!"
    -----------------
    "Those stalls are so nice... Hey, what's that one?"

"Let's take a look nya!"

Aria has a lot of energy nya, this is nice nya! We can play more together if we rest little nya!

"What's this stall miss?"

"Oh, it's a stall for you to rent or buy clothes for the festival, you find any as lovely as these no matter where you look!"

"Clothes... Mom already makes mine though..."

"Her clothes are surely a lot less fancy, why don't you give it a try, I'm sure you'll love it!"

"We could always take a look nya?"

"Okay! Let's see it Alice!"

"Nya nya!"

After a while searching, Aria took a few ones to experiment nya, I took some as well, but none really fitted me nya, the tail ended up uncomfortable in them all nya! Aria however...

"How do I look?"

OOC: Use only the clothes as reference nya! I couldn't find one that fitted with the hairstyle, eyes and hair color nya!

[​IMG]

"You look really pretty nya! It fits you really well nya!"

"You think so...?"

"You do! You really do nya!"

"You look really well indeed little miss, do you wish to take it with you for the rest of the festival?"

"Uhn... Hai!"

"Okay, it will be 50G then."

"50!!! I... I don't have this much money with me... Mom didn't give me this much..."

"I'll pay for it nya! No worries nya!"

"Eh? You will Alice!?"

"Of course nya! I gain a lot as an adventurer nya! I can definitely get a dress for Aria nya!

I would like to buy it actually, but I your mom would ask where you got it nya... And telling a stranger bought it for you would be weird nya..."

"Right... Then... I'd like to borrow it miss!"

"Okay, enjoy the festival the 2 of you!"

"Thank you!"
    "Thank you nya!"

We left to keep on exploring the festival nya!

OOC: Already at 500+ words nya!? I wanted to write more things nya!

... I shouldn't have taken so long to start writing nya, already at the end of the event nya... I want to write at least one more time nya...

Carm, nguuuquaaa, Nurman and 4 others like this.
  17. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I was done with my poem, I readied it again to check if it has any faults.

"Whoa! What is this!? Since when had I begin to write, this kind of cliche things!? NO! It's impossible! I can't possible have this readied up in the contest! .....B...but.... I don't really want to throw it out.... hmm.... Let's just leave it here."

Was what I said, before I leave the inn. What I didn't know, was the fact my trustworthy fox, will take the poem to someone who will later on, take it to the contest......
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Walking around the festival,I saw a commotion by the road for sweet stalls. I wasn't sure what is all about, but I could hear some yelling about pancakes, waifu and a goddess? For some reason, the crowds flocking around a pancake stall, surrounding the two people who at the stall. Feeling it wouldn't be good if this continue on, I go in the middle of the crowd and said with my loudest voice:

"Attention please. Attention please."

At my words, the crowd went silent and took a step away form me, as they look questionably at me.

"Everyone, I am a staff member of Jibs Pancakes Place, what I have to tell to everyone, is that we currently have a seriously lack of ingredients. Therefore we have to take a break for one hour, to gather the ingredients, prepare for the pancakes, and have a well rested staff to serve everyone. Thanks for your corporation, and sorry for any inconvenience we may cased for everyone."

After what I said, I bow down to everyone like a real staff member. and waited them to slowly despise. Then the crowd was gone, I go to where Elyn and the unknown girl are standing.

"Ehm... sorry for the lie just now, I couldn't think of a better way, for that situation. And do you need some help? I could use some more money...."

18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    The guild received plenty of poems to look over, after looking through them all, deciding the winner and preparing the rewards, I walked to the stage and started talking.

"Elves of Oakenlake, adventurers, tourists, world destroyers on a trip and everyone else present! The guild has the pleasure to announce that we were finally able to decide on a winner for the poem contest!

It was quite hard since there were lots of wonderful options, but one of them was just above all else, so once again, the winner was decided with an unanimous decision! The guild is very pleased to announce that the winner was... Sio-chan!!!!"

Waves of praise were heard from the crowd that cried tears and more tears when reading her poem that was so perfectly made for Sin-chan.

After she got into the stage to receive her reward, I gave her a big hug!

"Congratulations Sio-chan, your poem was really incredible! Here are your rewards, 1500G and... Tadaaa! This is something specially for you!"

*takes out a box*

"Open it up!"

I was excitedly waiting for her to open it, I really hope she likes this gift... As she opens she found 2 golden bracelets in it, taking a bit of a closer look, one could see that the smaller one had the word "Sin" written on it, and the bigger one had the word "Sio" on it.

"It's a pair of matching bracelets, I made them just for the 2 of you, I hope you liked it!!!

This concludes our poem contest everyone, I hope you all had fun with it, and that you will participate in any future contests we make! Take care and enjoy the rest of the festival!!!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    (( As before, feel free to post your reactions to the winner and aftermath or anything of the sort!

Also, check the AG's main thread to see how Hikari made the bracelets for Sio-chan and Sin-chan!

The festival will probably last a bit more than one more day, so if you have anything else you want to make, I suggest you hurry it up a bit! \(^^)/

Hope you all enjoyed this contest!

@Siostar @ExitedDeviljho ))

Carm, Quaesitor, Kysil and 10 others like this.
  19. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    After Jibs had left after hearing a racket, Elyn and Blanc took over the stall. The crowd seemed to increase at an alarming rate as they busily made more pancakes and served the customers. After a period of time Blanc heard someone shouting in the crowd.
    With the announcement from the helpful stranger the crowd dispersed. Elyn and Blanc could now take a step back and relax.

"Good work Elyn, it seems both our cooking were needed to keep up with the rapid inflow of customers. Looking after a stall is not a one person job, sharing the workload makes it all that much easier."

Wiping her sweat with a handkerchief Elyn nods, "It sure was hectic and busy, Jibs sign was what drew the crowds in. Too bad she left to settle other matters. It has been fun."
    Elyn seems to know the stranger as she smiles at her. "Hello Sio, I haven't seen you in a while~."

Sio smiles at Elyn before greeting her and turning to the girl next to her.

Blanc does a short bow, "Thank you very much for your help, I didn't want to deter the customers but it seems this would be the only way to take a break. My name is Blanc."

"As you heard my name is Sio, you must be the new staff then. It is a pleasure to meet you."

'Ah to answer your question, we would love more help. The more the merrier I say~" Blanc gestures for Sio to come around the counter and hands her an apron.

"We will be able to keep up with more customers now, you do make lovely sweets Sio." (Elyn)

"Alright so we will start again in an hour, that should be enough preparation time." (Sio)

"Let us work together as B.E.S.~!" (Blanc)

"..." (Elyn and Sio)

Blanc does a twirl and opens her arms wide. "Blanc, Elyn and Sio team~!"

crickets chirp in the background

"Well let's get started then." (Sio)

"Yes, unn~!" (Elyn)

As she was measuring out the dry ingredients Blanc suddenly remembers why the other two didn't understand her abbreviation of their team name.

"I forgot the "T" didn't I?" (Blanc)

Both look over and nod before going back to work.

She makes a quick sign and fixed their name on it, it reads: "Pancakes Made by B.E.S.T. You know they taste great with this lovely name~!!!
    Fine print: Jibs has temporarily left to deal with something. I hope you enjoy the pancakes made by The Blanc, Elyn and Sio Team~! <3"

(@Zerith , @Siostar (I hope this was alright~ Sio ^^) , @Jibs )

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Zerith, Carm, Siostar and 8 others like this.
  20. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    after my shout the first thing the came was silence. maybe they were shocked upon seeing me or the bicycle that fell down from the sky.

(thug) "uyyy whose the kid?"

(thug2) "maybe someones child? "

(thug3)"hmm isn't she that pancake maker? "

(thug&thug2) "pancakes maker?"

(thug3) "yeah i bought some this morning it was the best pancakes i have ever tasted!"

For some reason the thugs begin to talk to each other completely forgetting about the fight before.

seeing the masked man jibs immediately felt he was elias well..who could wear such a weird outfit without being embarrassed.... so the first thing she did was...

"papa!"

jump and hug elias....

(elias) "got damn it kid not now!"

elias screamed.

i run towards him with lighting speed while ignoring the thugs on the ground.
    i jumped and hugged papa.

"papa!"

I said while hanging around his back.

then the thugs begin to murmur somethings i couldn't hear.

"he has child...?"

"how could such a scary person have such a cute child..."

"but looking at him now his less scary then before."

"yeah."

"yup"

Elias becoming annoyed as hell by being being hugged and embarrassed by hearing what the thugs said..... he wanted to reap them apart but he couldn't since they already run away thanks to a certain hobbit. so he screamed.

"got damn it!!!! I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!!!"

the rest where simply looking left and right towards me who was hanging on top of elias and the thugs.

(@BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex @Quaesitor @anton1234098 @Lady Luck @Nurman )

Kysil, AliceShiki, nguuuquaaa and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.