Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link

Princess PoV

Valentine's Day! It's the most important day for any girls!
    And Oaklake Kingdom is having a festival!
    "This is an important event! Surely I must attend!"
    "But Princess!"
    I argued heavily against any and all 'but princess'. Why can't they just understand that this is the moment. This is my moment of fateful encounters!
    Negotiating for days for this chance (even offering to do 2x my work for 3 months!), I failed to get permission.
    Well what does it matter! I secretly gained knowledge that there would be a costume event I hurriedly prepared my dress and mask and left in secret.

The festival is so fun. There are so many people and everything is so lively! The costume contest was fun and interesting (people were chanting! I wonder if someone is a princess too here), and they even had a poetry contest! I wanted to join but I was afraid it would blow my cover, so, for now, I just looked through the crowds. All the items are bad, but I guess there's that novelty of a festival.

I wandered around and around and I got lost....

Trying to look around to find where I am, a group of heinous men approched me. I almost shouted for my guards when I realized, I left in secret...

I ran and ran, hiding, trying to get away from them. Hurriedly searching for the lively streets, the quaint stalls, the people that might be able to save me.

But I was caught. And they started tearing me apart.

I desperately held on to my mask while trying to break free from my attackers. At least, I shall not let them have the glory of attacking a princess.

I tried to find opportunities to run again, but they held on to me with the strength of a fighter. Gritting my teeth and refusing to cry, a small elf found me.

"Nooooo!! Stooooppp!!! Why would you damage such pretty dresss?"

His shouts took the attention of the vile creatures which attacked me. Everything went fast after that, I was grabbed and brought away while the elf was knocked down. Oh no. But suddenly a man, bearing with him heavy arms, started disabling the vandals one by one. A different lady of black hair joined in the fight. The rogues let go of me to fight off these people. I whimpered as the weight of everythig that happened hit me. When a person of flowing white hair approached me, shielding me from the dangers of the outside.

"I'm not sure who you are as I can't see right now, but please trust me, we want to help. Are you hurt anywhere or can I offer you any other help?"

Carm, Kysil, AliceShiki and 4 others like this.
  2. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    "Papa!"

He dreaded those words. Those words were both a source of annoyance and embarrasment to him.

"Goddamnit! I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!"

Not being able to pursue and beat the rest of the thugs already annoyed Elias. He had wanted to let loose after feeling constrained by the festival but unfortunately, his hopes were dashed as he was interrupted by Jibs' sudden arrival.

In order to blow off some steam, he approached the bantering bandits who were paralyzed by the poison vials and began stomping on their backs.

"LESS SCARY, HUH?! WHO SAID I WAS SCARY IN THE FIRST PLACE! I'M DRESSED AS A BODYGUARD! A BODYGUARD!"

Elias shouted as he mauled the remaining bandits unconscious.

Yes, his old uniform was when he worked as a bodyguard. And the bandits who called him scary had touched a nerve.

Being called stylish while wearing the outfit was the memory he wanted to preserve. Unfortunately, the poor bandits didn't know that.

nguuuquaaa likes this.
  3. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link

The new person ran and hugged Mister masked man, calling him Papa. He.. has a family huh....

The rest of the lowly mobs were then beaten up by the mister.

I tried looking around for the pretty girl and finds her sobbing, hugging the annoying guy from the tavern.

Why is he here :/
    I don't like him.

Princess PoV

The man with the flowing white hair was shielding me from the dangers of the outside. I could all my fears slowly disappear as he calmly comforted me.

Feeling relieved, I couldn't hold back my tears and embraced him, seeking his comfort.

Seeing my embarassing moment, his peers approached me too. He then gave me his jacket. Ah, my dress was torn, I blushed in realization of how much skin I'm showing. The child on his back then shouted at me cheerily.

Jibs PoV
    hanging on elias jibs spotted a tene hugging a person jibs jumped off elias and went to tene.

onii-chan!

what wrong with the person?

well she seems scared

jibs thought for a while how to make a person feel better.

i know!

shouted jibs

why don't you come to my stall it!
    i make the best pancake ever!!
    it's granted to make you happy!
    ((OOC Lucky: Jibs, the Pancake Goddess, shameless advertising))

Quasi isn't on, but, I'm presuming it's in Tene's character to be worried for the bawling priccess and offer to be with her as she tries to forget (?) the scary events of today, taking care of her throught the night

or is it 'taking care' of her~? fufu~

on another note I wasn't sure what words you'd use to invite the princess @Jibs so, if you want me to change it, please tell me~

@Jibs @BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex @anton1234098 @Quaesitor

Edits: editted to add Jibs' POV

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Carm, Quaesitor, Kysil and 8 others like this.
  4. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    A conversation can be heard in a corner of the metal house.

- What are you holding there? W-Wait, that thing will kill me! Do you want to kill me that much? Aren't we friends?
    - Friends? We ain't friends no more. I know all about it. The trap that got me nearly die earlier was your doing, right?
    - W-What are you talking about?
    - You also pushed me off the edge.
    - I-I don't...
    - SHUT UP! No matter what you say, I am going to pass my judgement to you right now!
    - No, nononono, stop, my life, my dream cannot be ended here like this!
    - TAKE THIS!!!!
    - Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

*boooooooooooooooomm*

- Hahahahaha taste the revenge of the underdog!!!
    - I-I'm falling!
    - Aaaand, I'm first.
    - Aw shoot, who da fack invented that damn blue turtle shell thingy? Just a little more and I will be first instead.
    - Don't complain, you used it in our previous match too. If you want serious racing, go over there.
    - Nah, it's more fun here.

Another conversation can be heard in the middle of the nearby row of game machines.

- Oh shit! How did you turn over that corner without losing speed like that?
    - Hahaha I've spent all my life driving, this trick is just trivial.
    - Don't lie. These games are never seen before you know.
    - Hah? Don't tell me you never cast wind magic on a wagon and go on a rampage around the city?
    - .........seriously?
    - Seriously.

Quaesitor, Kysil, AliceShiki and 3 others like this.
  5. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Announcement: Oakenlake Festival 2nd Mini-Event~!!! Conclusion.

After the being rescued by the group of adventurers, the princess was really embarrassed as her dress became a mess.
    while she was blushing she accepted from the men with white hair ( @Quaesitor ) an jacket that she used to cover herself.

and then a the pair of father and daughter arrived and the little girl that looked like she was even younger than the princcess offered to bring her to a Pancake stall....
    ( @Jibs @BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex )

She didn't know very well what to do, as she was still embarrased, it was then that the other two persons that helped her arrived, a young elf with a care free smile, and a young fox-kin which instantly hugged the masked man. (@Lady Luck @anton1234098 )

The Princess was still a bit fearfull, but then she saw the arm of the Elven boy... and she remembered.. he was the first to arrive to help her... and he was hit quite badly by one of the thugs...
    she imediatally went to him and asked if he was alright, and that they should go see the healers, the Elven boy laughed in a care free maner and said that a beauty like her should worry for herself first, and pointed to her clothes, the boy then continued saying that she shouldn't keep with clothes like that.

The men with white hair agreed, and while the little girl wanted to go tot he stall already, he insisted that they should first pass in a clothes store.

On the clothes store, she bought a new dress, and also secretly a without the other notice a new jacked for the white haired men, and for the elven, as their clothes became dirty.

after that they went to the said Pancake stall and she was surprised to learn that the stall really was of that girl... and not her father's...
    while she was a bit afraid of the masked man, seing him talking with his son and daughter was really funny and made her laugh.
    and both the girl and the Fox-kin would frequently hug her.

The young elf was really friendly and care free, and surprisingly he was really a good person, that would always go talk with other people that got near them...
    ... she didn't understand why he had so many wallets, but he even gave a beautiful one for her, so she was really happy.

The men with White hair was carring and would always help her, even when she didn't particulary needed it, his voice was calming, and his way gentle which made her feel like what she passed with the thugs was just a lie.

... and the food was delicious, maybe because she was having fun talking with them, or because she wasn't used being around people that were so friendly she thought with herself that it was definitely one of the best meals she even had.

When it was almost midnight, she said she had to go back.. she was sad that she couldn't stay, but she promised that she would go back, and the ones that helped her come were definitely already waiting for her... but... Eliea, Jibs, Kynn... and especially Lucy and Tene... these were names she would definitely never forget.

she said her farewell to the strange family of the stall, and she gave a brooch for each, and them was hugged for a long time by Jibs and Kynn.

after that, she called Tene and Lucy to a place a bit away from the others, and she said....
    that she was a pricess.... and that she couldn't reveal herself for anyone... but she was really gratful for them... and that she wanted to be with them again but that would probably not be able to....

but she wanted them to remeber her, she extended her hand with two a brooches, and said that it was wasn't much but if they ever get near her people they could show it and they would treat them as friends...

when Lucy and Tene when near her to take the Brooches, she held their hands and gave each a kiss on their cheeks,
    while both were stunned she slipped out a her mask showing her beaufiful and blushing face, and then she said....

"I-I... I am... called Shadico the ~ please remember me.... Tene♥ Lucy♥"
    [​IMG]

Shadico the Adventurer's Guild Master then placed his mask again and ran way...,. still stunned both watched as he ran at distance, and then met with two girls which hugged him... a elven girl with golden hair, and other that was a lamia.... and then when off with both.

"I-I... I am... called Aertheria please remember me.... Tene... Lucy...."

[​IMG]
    she then placed her mask again and ran way...,. still stunned both watched as she ran at distance, and then met with two girls which hugged her... a girl with a big pair of white draconic wings, and other with a big pair of black draconic wings.... and then when off with both.

REWARDS:

Jibs: 500G, and WereBear Friendly Sign Brooch
    Elias: 500G, and WereBear Friendly Sign Brooch
    Kynn: 500G, and WereBear Friendly Sign Brooch

Tene:
    Lower Damage Reduction Jacket, 300G, WereBear Friendly Sign Brooch
    Lucy: Lower Damage Reduction Jacket, 300G, WereBear Friendly Sign Brooch

nguuuquaaa, fuzor100, Carm and 9 others like this.
  6. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Erg... My head hurts... Huh? Somehow the scenery is changed or rather the location is!! Shouldn't i be in the alley? Kicking burning and burying thugs? Why do i have a carebear brooch and a bag of gold!?!? Even the nearby people are eyeing me with widened eye for some reason...

"Tene!! Elias!! where are you!!" - Kynn

I called for help as i was getting lost again or something as i wake up with wrong location and seriously confused mind... I wouldn't mind waking up in a cave or a dark dungeon as long as i have someone with me... Also for some reason Lou is acting weird, as she is satisfied and happy deep inside me...

"Ahh Mou!!" - Kynn

I shouted as i run looking for Tene and Elias.

((OOC: help me!! Im lost!! @Quaesitor @BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex ))

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    nguuuquaaa likes this.
  7. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    B.E.S., is it now? I….okay, I refrain from commenting on that. As long as Blanc is happy and we have Sio as our partner, I think we can make do. Manning this stall with just the two of us is……a suicidal mission. The amount of ingredients we have to prepare is definitely increased and we also have to divide the task between cooking and receiving and delivering the order to our customer. Even if I can move my dagger fast and I can levitate the fruits like that, it is still far from enough. In fact, I’m starting to see that I’m not working quickly enough compared to Blanc that can juggle both tasks so professionally….I am far from that…..

“Hey, are you open yet?”

“Y-Yes, we are!” I who was daydreaming a bit got my train of thought stopped and then turned around to receive the order from a customer since both Sio and Blanc seem to be too busy with their own work. “What will it be….Uhm…?” Where is the customer? When I leaned my body toward out of the stall a bit, I can’t see anyone. Did I mishear that? No, I’m sure that I he-

“Miss, down here!”

“Eh?” I immediately lowered my view and my eyes immediately fell on a group of…kids? Judging from their ears they are elves, right? And from what I read, they are a long lived race, right? Does that mean that they are not kids? O-Oh, no, I was staring at them. “A-Apology, dear customer. What can I get you?”

“About time you open your stall again!” O-Oh, he’s angry. I guess that’s understandable. I glanced at the back and I saw the same expression on a few of them…..O-Okay, I’m getting nervous here. “Hey! Did you hear me!”

“Y-Yes? C-Could you repeat that again?” Ugh….focus, Elyn. Focus!

“I said, which one is better? The blueberry or the strawberry?”

“Eh? Both are good, dear customer.”

“Can I have a try of them first?”

“Uhm, I can only give you the fruit for now. Is that okay?”

“Hmm…fine, I guess.” The small customer nodded at my question. Well, I guess I can give him a slice of them. And….oh, it’s so far away. And I can’t really ask either of them to give it to me as they are too busy. Uhm….I guess I can get it myself. With that, I levitated one slice of strawberry and one slice of blueberry toward him. At first, he was slightly surprised, but after I heard him murmured “Wind magic, eh?” he took the slices and then ate it right away.

“It’s delicious, right? I mean, both of them.”

“Uhm…yes. Now, which one should I pick then?”

“How about both?”

“….Sure, I guess there’s no harm. One strawberry one and one blueberry one.”

“Coming right up, dear customer!” I then signaled my two friends about the new orders and they started cooking the order. “Please wait for it to be do-“

“Hey, I want some too!”

“Eh?” Suddenly a girl on the back of him shouted to me. “The fruit?”

“Yes! I want to try them!”

“Me too! Me too!”

“Not fair! I want one too!”

“Hey, don’t cut the line! I also want some sample too!”

O-Oh, this is not good! They are going into a riot if I don’t do anything soon. N-Now, think, Elyn! Think! How can you calm them down? I mean….wait…I can slice them a few quick enough. Let’s try it then.

“D-Dear customers, please wait. I’ll give you your sample!”

Thankfully, they calmed down a bit after hearing that. Now the tricky part. I levitated a bowl of fresh fruits onto the counter and then prepare my dagger. After I spun them a few times, I levitated the fruits one by one and then sliced each of them on the air. Before the slices started to fall down, I levitated a plate from behind me and then catch them all at the same time without touching the plate with my hand. After the last slice of fruits fell onto the plate, sound of hand clappping came from the customer. I could only bow with a shy smile plastered on my face.

“N-Now dear customers, please take one and then you can decide which one you might want to order. Thank you!”

I then passed the plate along the lines of customer to make them calmed down a bit and…also to make them decide their order faster.
    (( @Siostar @BlancFrost @Jibs I hope that is fine with you guys.))

nguuuquaaa, Carm, BlancFrost and 6 others like this.
  8. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    <Ton's PoV>

Waking up I found myself staring at the white ceil, "Did I get reincarnated?" (Ton)

"No." (???)

Feeling disappointed I closed my eyes and pulled up the blanket, "Night then." (Ton)

"Oi! If you're awake then get out!" (???)

I felt someone tugging the blanket away, shouting "Never!", I resisted by wrapping myself into a blanket cocoon. Not making any progress the person gave up trying to take my blanket, instead I felt them lifting me up and carrying me somewhere. Wrapped up within my cocoon I couldn't see anything, after a short distance I felt a floating sensation. What was this, was I just thrown?

*SPLASH!*

The blanket became drenched and I unraveled myself slowly. Aside from a few curious looks, none of the people did anything. Feeling tired I just floated there staring into the vast skies...

Remembering something important I summoned the Tontreants to the fountain, seeing them line up before me I chucked the raffle prizes at them. Backstroking and climbing onto the edge of the fountain I shook myself dry. Reaching into my item pouch I pulled out the tickets and started eating them one by one, after there were only five remaining, I took them and stuck them to the Tontreants' foreheads.

Pointing at the crowd I announced, "Trace the tickets and deliver the prizes to whoever's on the other side!" (Ton)

Taking the prizes the Tontreants headed off.

-
    The blue-collar Rald body-pillow
    • Where's the body-pillow? Isn't this just a suit of armour holding an electronic device?
    • "Times are getting rough, I've been invited to buy out a second kingdom in order to prevent an undesired takeover by a third kingdom..." ([OOC:] This is a Business joke, I doubt anyone will understand this...)
    [​IMG]
    The Tontreants carrying this body-pillow safely delivered it to Kynn without any problems.

Enchanted Longing (kitchen) knife
    • Exactly like a normal kitchen knife, just with the added bonus of an enchantment (curse) that deals extra damage to liars, unfaithful beings and others of the same gender + Carm won't look at you the same anymore
    • "Door-san, you said you would only ever open up to me... LIAR!"
    The Tontreants carrying this body-pillow got distracted on the way and went to chase some goats towards the walls, let's hope Lucy finds them soon.

Enchanted portable campfire (set)
    • Exactly like a normal campfire set, just with the added bonus of an enchantment that stops monsters/hostiles from entering within a 50 metre radius of the campfire's light (Can only be used at night)
    • "Feels just like being in the tavern, why are there so many lurking eyes on me..."
    The Tontreants carrying this body-pillow got hungry on the way and went to seek out some pancakes, let's hope Hikari finds them soon.

Enchanted Star necklace
    • Exactly like a normal necklace, just with the added bonus of an enchantment that reduces recovery time by 20% + Cameron won't look at you the same anymore
    • "How did I wake up as a princess in the arms of another woman!"
    The Tontreants carrying this body-pillow safely delivered it to Sio without any problems.

Enchanted Repair kit
    • Exactly like a normal repair kit, just with the added bonus of an enchantment that increase the durability of armour and clothing by 60% + Sin won't look at you the same anymore
    • "I refuse to wear womens clothing!"
    The Tontreants carrying this body-pillow got sleepy on the way and went a tent with lots of children to sleep, let's hope Sio finds them soon.

nguuuquaaa, fuzor100, Carm and 9 others like this.
  9. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link

Gathering around the pretty girl was me, Mister Masked Man, his child, Kynn, and annoying person ( @BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex @Jibs @anton1234098 @Quaesitor ). The annoying person was nice enough to give his jacket to her, since her pretty costume is all torn up. But he's still an annoying person :/

Little Missus Masked Man (wait, but she's not a masked man...) made us all come to her stall, but we bought clothes for the pretty girl first. The annoying person seems to be kind to her. Okay.. may be he's not that annoying.. but I still don't like him..

The little missus's stall seems to be a cake stall. Pancake, was what it's called. I dunno what this is but it's delicious~! The fruits are nice and sweet too~~! <3 Little Jibs seems to be a great person~!!
    People started gathering around the stall as a wind mage ( @Zerith ), and the pretty girl seems uncomfortable, so we moved away. There, she called me and the annoying person out.
    O//////O
    A kiss from a princess!?
    I think I'll definitely be very lucky today >w<
    She left super fast tho~ Aerthe is it~~ I'll remember you princess >w<

Happily, I skipped and hopped, hoping to find more interesting happenings~
    @brasca123
    Stopping again in front of Little Missus Jibs' stall, a little jumping pack of bedsheets (campfire set) cought my eyes.
    o.o
    IT'S THE PLUSHIE STORE!
    *runs and grabs campfire set*
    *kicks by little critter underneath it*
    QwQ
    Ouchy.. Arm hurts...

The critter scoffs at me and jumps away, closer to the pancakes
    So I used wind magic to lighten its load and let it jump further closer to the pancake.
    I'm such a nice person :3

*hums happily while putting the campfire set to my item box*
    Today's loot is good~ Lucky~

*thumbsup*

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    nguuuquaaa, Carm, AliceShiki and 5 others like this.
  10. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    "Papa, the blueberries~"
    "I am not your father! And I've already taken care of the blueberries. You think I’m an amateur in the kitchen?"

From within the pancake stall a man clad in a black military-style longcoat was busily chopping up some chocolate and trying to maintain what little is left of his sanity. This man is Elias. Right beside, him was a little girl who was his self-proclaimed daughter, Jibs.

After rescuing some hapless person from a group of thugs, Elias was begrudgingly dragged to the pancake stall with Jibs, Tene, and Kynn (who later on disappeared mysteriously), and Lucy to have a “small celebration” with the little damsel they had rescued earlier. Although rescue may be a loose term as Elias was merely looking for an excuse to let loose.

However, as the little celebration concluded and the group received their rewards, Jibs realized that she had left the pancake stall in the care of Blanc and Elyn who was joined by Sio at the last moment. Not wanting to abandon her stall (despite having done so earlier) Jibs immediately set forth to prepare to serve the frighteningly long line of customers.

Elias had wanted to slip away but was given no chance as the hobbit latched on to his leg and didn’t let go no matter his efforts to pry her off. Elias could only resign himself to his fate as he begrudgingly assisted in making pancakes.

However, just as he was starting to get into the kitchen work and forgetting his annoyance, his enhanced senses began to pick up something a dozen feet away from the pancake stall.

“Wow. So handsome! And look at him play!”
    “Now that’s talent!”
    “Oooohhh… I think I’m gonna faint.”

Just when he was about to ignore the ramblings of some pubescent teenage elves, he immediately heard chords being struck from a guitar. Looking toward the direction of the music, Elias saw a young male(?) elf strumming a guitar with a proud, playful expression on his face while shooting glances toward the ladies running the pancake stall.

“Go on. Fall for my graceful music Ms. Pancakes!” said the elf as he played a short solo. This, once again garnered attention from a number of females waiting in line.

However, Elias was far from impressed upon hearing his playing. “Graceful my ass you she-elf in pants; you’re screwing up your slides and you can’t even execute your bends properly!” Far from it, he was actually critiquing the guitar playing.

As he was about to just ignore the lousy guitar playing, a sound so abominable to his ears caused him to unconsciously press down on the knife he held and caused a half-inch gash on the cutting board. The elf had apparently tried to imitate a rapid strum pattern similar to a mariachi song but ended up failing.

“Papa, what’s wrong?”

“Okay, I don’t give a shit where he learned that but damn it, it’s on!” saying so in his head, he turned to leave, not even noticing a confused Jibs who stood there watching him and waiting for an answer.

Minutes later, a man wearing a skull mask, a sombrero, and a mariachi outfit, walked past the pancake stall and straight to where sounds of a guitar could be heard playing.
    [​IMG]

As he approached, he grabbed a bone-white guitar that was slung on his back and told the elf:
    “Let me show you how to do it, Cabron.” After which he began playing a lively but fiery tune his father had taught him before called the "Malagueña".

A crowd began to gather around them as a guitar duel unfolded.

nguuuquaaa, Jibs, AliceShiki and 6 others like this.
  11. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strawberry.... strawberry... blueberry....
    A normal..... More more blueberry....

This one is clear...
    That is not...
    That one should turn...
    Oh? A choco one? Ok, let's add it.
    ....aaaand.. This three is ready, and then.....

"Hey! Give me a kiss, cutie!"
    "......."
    "Come on, don't be so stiff."
    "Don't waste my time, I got pancakes to make."
    "You can make the pancake later, so let's ha-"
    SLAM!​
    "Customer-san.... you are disturbing my work, wasting my others customers time, and unnecessary flirting for nothing.... If you don't need a pancake, please enjoy the festival instead...."
    "I go! I go! Tsk...don't need to be so angry."

Haah... When can I take a break? I don't even know for how I had been here, I'm tired...

Hmm? Isn't that one of the guys who come to help? Damn, why can he play guitar, while I stand here! Eh? The line has gone to the guitar players, in this case...

"Blance! Elyn and eh..Jibs...? Since you got enough people and the line has gotten shot, I will go to enjoy the last of the festival!"

And then I quickly leave the stall and the apron I borrowed behind me, as I escape to a crowded road that seems interesting, I wonder what going on? I listen to the people around here, and found out the poem contest winner going to be announced here. Oh? Isn't it Hikari on the stage?

..............Eh....?
    .....................Ehhh...?
    .............................EHHHH!!!!?
    H...how!!!? I'm really sure, I didn't apply for the contest! So how did it come here!? A..and I won...? I...I can't believe it....
    Wait.....Nooooo! Don't read it!!!!! It's so embrassing...... Ugh..... Can I cry now? Hey..... Why are you guys crying? I should be the who are crying.....
    Anyway.... I should go to the stage...

With my mind on chaos, I go up to the stage to get the reward. The first thing Hikari did then she saw, was of course her typical hugging attack! Are it just me, or has her arm gotten stronger?

"Congratulations Sio-chan, your poem was really incredible! Here are your rewards, 1500G and... Tadaaa! This is something specially for you!"

Other than the gold coins, she took out a box that seems to have the special prize in it. I put the money in my item box, and begin open the box, as she urging me to open it. Inside the box, there was two bracelets, shining in a golden color. Then I looked closer, I could see the small one has Sin's name on it, and the bigger one has mine name, herpes this is....

"It's a pair of matching bracelets, I made them just for the 2 of you, I hope you liked it!!!"

"Thanks Hikari! You are the best! I usual will like silver more, but somehow, I just love these. And they even have the same color as Sin's hair...."

Has gotten the reward, I close the box and put it in the item box. Saying goodbye to Hikari, I run out of the stage in embrasment, and found a tent to hide in for now.

Inside the tent, there was a lot children sleeping in the tent, at a closer look there seems to be also be some Tontreants. Beside them, there was a pillow with a strange pic of Sin, the pillow was really big, and therewas a note, that say it's mine.

"I'm pretty sure, I haven't ordered anything, but.... let's put it in the item box anyway....."

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  12. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally the line had dwindled down to the last few customers who had yet to try the pancakes. It seemed like the entire day all we did was cook pancakes. It would have been more relaxing if we were just selling tea...maybe next time then. Blanc finishes preparing the order for the customer in front of her and then goes to clean the bench tops.

Elyn had the great idea to give out samples of the fruit to those waiting in line so no riots would start. Why was everyone so eager for pancakes anyway? Jibs wasn't even here...

After Elyn finished serving the last customer she started helping Blanc clean up and store away the excess ingredients. Jibs had still not returned so they did not know what to do with the money.

"Maybe we should just store it away in the money box for now and split the profits between the ones who helped us." (Elyn)

"Mm, we would need to discuss it with Jibs first. But that seems doable, alright from memory the ones that worked in the Pancake stall besides us three were...only Sio and Elias. Well that will be easy, Sio did want some more spending money and Elias...not sure about him but he was helpful in keeping the customers calm and orderly." (Blanc)

As they reach an agreement, Blanc stores away the money box before leaving a sign on the bench top it read: "Thank you for your patronage~! We are now closed~! The Pancake Stall wishes that you enjoy the rest of the Festival~! <3"

An additional note was scribbled under the sign addressed to Jibs: "Don't know if you will see this but...thanks <3 It was fun~ Running a pancake stall is a lot harder than it seems, especially when the owner ran off...hmph. Anyway the money box is with me we will discuss the divisions later~ signed Blanc & Elyn <3."

They both do simple stretches as they walk out of the stall, not noticing the stares of the other festival goers Elyn and Blanc head down the road.

"Muu~ We didn't get to watch or even join in the Sculpting Competition. I-I wanted to show off my dagger skills..." (Elyn)

"Uwah~ I wanted to watch it, I thought there would be more time today but the unexpected popularity of the Pancake Stall kept us from visiting the other stalls and sampling more good food." (Blanc)

Elyn thinks for a bit before looking at Blanc smiling widely, "Whose to say we don't have time? If I recall correctly, the Sculpting Competition end near the end of the day!" Pointing to the sky she exclaims, "Look the sun still hasn't gone down, come on Blanc let's go!"

Sculpting Competition Area

Two figures can be seen whooshing down the streets bypassing all the festival goers at an incredible speed. Bystanders pause in their steps as a sudden gust of wind propels the two females towards their destination.

Papers fly into the sky as they come to a halt at the perimeter of the competition. They both twirl around catching the papers on instinct without stopping. Clapping sounds as they last of the paper are collected and put back on the desk. As both Elyn and Blanc were in a rush to see the sculpting they did a short but hurried bow for the onlookers before skipping away.

"We work well as a team Elyn."

"Unn I feel that way as well Blanc."

"I want to go on some quest's with you~" (Blanc)

"Unn~! Me too~! We should bring Jibs along too~ It will be fun~" (Elyn)

After that short confession? Both girls make it to the seating area of the competition and are able to catch the ending congratulations speech of the announcer. They were both a bit upset to have missed pretty much the entire competition and didn't pay attention to who won. It sounded like a elven blacksmith won the sculpting competition? Eh...anyway they decided to take a look around at the sculptures on display.

"It seems we were too late...didn't the pamphlet say late evening? The sun is still up! How is that late evening?" (Blanc)

Elyn pats Blanc on the shoulder, "Unn...that pamphlet was in the wrong! After this should we go look at more stalls?"

Blanc brightens up at that statement, "Yes, let's go together then. I forgot to buy some souvenirs for Carm and Sin... I haven't seen them at all in this festival...that plushie stall didn't even have the plushies I wanted to gift them. Muuu~" Blanc starts to tear up at the thought.

Elyn sighs before pulling Blanc away from the sculptures, "Let's get some sweets then."

((@Zerith @Jibs I hope that is fine~ <3 Might write more later though ^^))

13. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    When the festival was almost in its last event, a group of one blond woman, 2 girls with draconic characteristics, and one girl wearing elven clothes and a bear mask were walking a through the streets and talking.

Wee: Alb how long to the main event?

Alb: hmmm.... I don't know nee-chan...

Bear Princess: err... its soon right?... I made you all... expend so much time taking care of me.... that you didn't get time for yourselves right?.... sorry....

said the little girl while bowing

Sion: Ara~
    don't worry cutie~
    we got to eat plenty~

said the beautiful woman while patting the little girl
    Bear Princess: Thank you miss S-

with a smile that was not a smile the blond woman cut the girl's words and corrected her
    Sion: For you, it is Sion-nee~
    right~?

Bear Princess: y-yes.... Sion-nee....

Giggling the two Girls with draconic characteristics said
    Wee: well.
    we need to hurry, we did promise to pass the end of the event with everyone

Alb: yes~ nee-chan is right~
    we need to go fast.

Sion: Okay then~
    lets cheat a bit then~
    hee~ hee~

The blind woman made a gesture and the time around her simple came to stop.
    then they leisure walked until their destination, where they released time again suddenly appearing in Front of Ton (@Nurman )

Sion: Hello~
    Ton-chan~ ^^

we would like 3 full sets of the "Chaos Family Plushies"
    with Biel~ Reachii~ Dancchi~ Eun-ha~ and Hikari~"

The blond woman said.

Alb: wait, Sion-nee~!
    Biel just asked for one set~ and with mine, it makes 2 sets~

said the white draconic girl
    but the blond woman said

Sion: but there is mine set too, right~?
    he he he~
    besides we have more than enough gold to spend in the event~right~?

Alb: ah~
    Wee: Sion-nee is right
    Alb lets buy then.

said the Black draconic girl while patting the white one

Bear Princess: err... Ton....-san... do you... also... have a Tene... and a Lucy... pillows?...

OOC: Order:
    3 Biel plushies, 3 Reachii's Plushies, 3 Eun-ha's Plushies, 3 Dancchi's Plushies and 3 Hikari's Plushies = 325 G

A Tene and a Lucy Pillow for the Bear Princess = 140 G

Total = 465 G

nguuuquaaa, Nurman, Carm and 3 others like this.
  14. Totally Not A Clone

Totally Not A Clone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "We looked at quite a lot, didn't we Alice?"

"We sure did nya! It was a lot of fun nya!"

"It's getting a bit late though, so I guess we should go back? Mom would get worried otherwise... I wanted to play more though! Adults have it so easy by being able to stay out after dusk!" *kicks a pebble*

"It's really sad nya... I wanted to play more with Aria nya..."

"Hey, hey, what's that, what's that!?"

"Weren't we going home nya?"

"We can check one more stall before going! Come on Alice!"

"Alright nya!"

I followed Aria while still holding her hand nya, we walked the whole festival holding them nya! It was somewhat embarrassing nya! >.<

I had a lot fun though, and Aria seemed to as well nya, so it was well worth it nya! This was a wonderful festival nya!

"Mister, what is this stall?"

"You're in luck missy, we were just about to close, but I can keep it open a little longer just for you! This is a shooting stall! You need to try shooting the prizes inside the stall, and if you win, they're yours!"

"Wha... That looks really fun! We should try it Alice!"

"Nya! Let's do our best nya!!"

"It will be 10G per 3 attempts!"

"10G...? I'm already out of money though..."

"No worries! I can pay for us nya!"

"Really!?

But you already paid for my costume... I would feel really bad if I had you pay for this as well..."

"No worries nya, I have plenty of money nya! Working as an adventurer gives plenty nya! I can assure you it's fine nya!"

"Uhn... Okay! I'll be in your care then Alice!"

"Nya! Let's do our best nya!"

*gives the 20G for the shopkeeper*

"Alright, 3 attempts for each, good luck!"

He gave Aria a stool so as to let her have a better sight of the prizes nya, then a small gun nya? How does he have a gun nya?

"This is something I made after taking something that was left on the ground from one of those crazy people that say that they came from another world, I heard the guy that dropped it call it pistol.

The original one is made for combat, but this shoots a weaker bullet that won't really damage any of the goods, I'm quite proud of my creations, so rest assure that it is completely safe!"

So people can make guns just by looking at one and dismantling it nya? That's so awesome nya! I'd definitely mess up if I tried nya!

"Alice! Alice! Look at that!!!"

"What is it nya?"

"Doesn't it look just like you when you're in your cat form?"

She pointed at a miniature cat nya, it was quite cute nya, and the colors were similar to mine nya... I guess it really does resemble me nya!

"I'll try to get it!!!"

"Do your best nya!"

The result was... Aria is terrible at shooting nya! She didn't hit anything nya!"

"Better luck next time missy, do you want to try again for 10 more G?"

"No... I shouldn't abuse of Alice's money..." *pouts*

"I... I'll get it for you nya!"

"Really!? But don't you want to get something for yourself...?"

"What makes Aria happy makes me happy nya! I'll definitely get it nya!"

"Ga-ganbatte Alice! I'm counting on you!!!"

I took the gun and aimed nya, it was just like those shooter games nya, I just had to put it there and.... Nya? I missed nya?

"That was quite a close one, you have a good aim miss, but not quite there yet!"

I was sure I aimed right nya... There nya!

Uhn? I missed again nya?

"I... It's okay if you don't get it Alice, don't worry..."

"No, I'll definitely get it nya!"

"Try your best miss!"

Maybe... I aimed a bit to the left nya... And...

OOC: And a sudden cliffhanger comes nya! Blame the word limit for that nya!

15. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    After finishing the contest, I was feeling quite tired... I didn't get to enjoy much of the festival because I was busy organizing the contests though... I should stay until the end though...

I started flying around for a bit, I think strolling is more fun on festivals, but I wanted to avoid the crowds, so I just flew about instead.

I looked through a few places and saw a pancake stall with a Blanc-chan, Elias-kun, Jibs-chan, Elyn-chan and Sio-chan in it... I didn't know adventurers aside from Ton-chan, Takako-chan and Razer-kun did merchant activities... It's nice knowing that they are enjoying the festival in their own way though!

What's that though... Lucy-kun and... Tontreants? I think that is a campfire set and some bedsheets?

Oh, I see, it must be the reward from Ton-chan's raffle! I guess Lucy-kun was able to win a prize then! Seems like he is quite happy with it!

The bedsheets are kinda cute though... I think I'd like to have them... Oh well, can't really be helped, if I didn't win, then I didn't win, I hope Lucy-kun makes good use of it! \(^^)/

I flew away to see what was left of the festival before the closure happened.

(( @Lady Luck @Nurman ))

16. Totally Not A Clone

Totally Not A Clone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bang nya! Hit! I got it nya!

"You did it Alice!" *hugs*

"I told you I would get it Aria nya!"

"Thank you very much Alice!!! I really love you!"

"Lo-lo-lo-love nya!? How did it get to that nya!?!?!?"

I'm pretty sure I was blushing furiously nya! What's up with a sudden love declaration nya!?

"Eh? Then... Does Alice not love me too...? I thought... Alice was..." *tearing up*

"No, no no! I do love Aria nya! I love you a lot nya! I was just too surprised to hear it so suddenly nya!"

"Really?"

"Really nya! Really really nya! I love Aria a huge lot nya!"

*hugs tighter* "I'm so glad!!! I thought Alice didn't feel the same for a moment..."

"No worries nya... I love Aria very much nya!"

What do I do nya!? I got a confession nya!? But Aria is just a child nya! And I don't want to make her cry nya! But simply saying I love nya... It's scary nya!

"Here you go! You got your prize of this cute kitten plushy! Congratulations! Tsc, beginner's luck"

Nya!? The shopkeeper nya! I had completely forgotten nya!

"You cheated nya! The gun had a deviation to the left nya! You had to aim wrong to actually hit nya!"

"What, of course I-"

"Hey! I noticed that as well! This guy is a cheater!"
    "How dare he go and cheat those children!?"
    "Give me back my 3000G!"

A lot of people started coming nya!

"We-we better get out of here nya!"

"O-okay! Let's go back home!"

"Nya! Back home we go nya!"

"... Alice, are you alright?"

"I-I am nya! Why are you asking nya!?"

"Your face is completely red... Do you have a fever... We need to treat you then! We shouldn't be running like this!!"

"No-no nya! It's not a fever nya!!!"

"It's not... Then... You're fine?"

"I am nya! I'm fine nya!!"

"Okay... Take care, okay? I don't want you getting hurt..."

"I won't nya! I will keep fine nya!"

"Alright, back home we go!"

I was still blushing nya! I don't know what to do now nya!? What am I even supposed to do now nya!?!??!

I think I kept on red during the entire trip back nya... I'm not sure how to react anymore nya!!!

OOC: I'm not really sure how I'll develop this nya, but in case it wasn't obvious, Aria's love is the same love you feel for family nya, Alice is just way too dense to notice it nya, hence the confusion nya!

Maybe Alice is just too dumb nya? I'm not sure myself nya!

17. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end, I didn’t get to join the sculpting contest. And after seeing the piece that won that every contest, I felt…..somewhat conflicted. The piece is marvelous, true. But somehow…I can’t feel that it was just too beautiful? Does that even make sense? Uhm….I guess I’m just still a bit upset at that.

But thankfully, I have Blanc with me. She is just too sweet of a person. And she even invited me to go on a party quest with her in the future. Oh, and with Jibs too. I have only been to a party quest once and…the result is bloody, for better or worse. I mean, I was inches away from being killed by that giant kobold leader. Or if I heard what the other adventurer said to me, toyed with….In ‘that’ kind of way….Ugh….I could feel my whole back shivered as that thought gets inside my mind.

“What’s the matter, Elyn?”

“O-Oh, nothing, don’t worry!” I quickly shook my head to throw away the bad thought. I should just enjoy this festival. No need to make it all gloomy and dark with bad thought, right? Get a grip, Elyn! And you almost made her worried about you. “Should we look for some accessories for them, then?”

“Accessories? Like earrings or jewelry?” asked Blanc while tilting her head slightly. Once again I have to say, this girl is cute. Both her and Jibs….Why do I feel that I’m a bit out of place around them? I mean, I’m not cute or anything. I’m just…a bookworm…O-Okay! This will not do, Elyn! Go away bad thought! Be positive! Be positive!

“I know that we might not be able to buy them some plushies, but that doesn’t mean we can buy something else, right?” I quickly gave my reason for that. “Maybe some brooch or some souvenir from the stall? There are a lot of them if I remembered. But…I don’t really know. Maybe you can find something they might like? Or just something unique to remind them of this festival?”

“I see. Yes! Let’s do that then!”

“Y-Yes! Let’s go then!” Ah, I’m so happy that my suggestion is received! “I’m sure saw something good in that stall over there!”

…I hope we find something good for them. I….never really bought a present for a male friend before. Hmm….but she said Sin, right? Is she…a male? Everyone said that he isn’t one? But he said he is one?...I’m not really sure. I guess we just have to find something that can be good for either gender.

After a while, we finally finished our little shopping trip. In the end, I bought myself a simple flower hair pin and also a simple wooden bookmark with flower pattern on it. Who would have thought that I could see something like that here? I’m so happy that I could find it. Ah, and I also bought a small wooden tankard for Mr. Rald. I-It’s not something expensive. And i-it’s just a simple gift for him. I mean, he did help me a lot back then. I could say that he saved my life, right? I-It’s just that! Honest!

O-Oh, I also bought some flower brooch for Ms. Biel, Hikari, Syn, Sio, and Jibs. They have helped me a lot since I registered myself at the guild. I owe them so much, but…this is the most I can get them at the moment. And in the end, I didn’t know what Blanc picked for the souvenirs. But I hope they will like it, whatever it is.

(( @BlancFrost @Jibs I guess that's the last I can do before the raid end, right? Oh, and @ExitedDeviljho I hope you don't mind me commenting like that. Hehehe! ))

18. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    After making our purchases Elyn and I go to a cafe as a last minute snack opportunity before heading back to Aeternus. The interior was rather interesting, it was made entirely out of wood with varieties of local flora and fauna etched onto the surface. Such talent and detail was something to be admired.

We ordered the local tea set and sit at the seats by the windows. Being able to see the hustle and bustle of the village through the windows warmed ones heart. The villages and the adventurers had slowly relaxed around each other. This festival was a great opportunity to mingle freely and casually with each other in a more fun environment. The experiences and memories created during this period of time was something not to be forgotten.

"Here you both are, your order of tea and the cake of the day." A young she-elf places the tray on their table before walking away. "Enjoy your meal girls, those pancakes were delicious!"

We smile and thank her before turning back to the cakes and digging in.

"Mm this cake is delicious, just at the right fluffiness and sweetness levels~" (Blanc)

"Uun I have to agree, it does taste nice. You sure love your sweets Blanc." (Elyn)

"If they are made well of course I will like them~ fufufu. That stall had rather lovely souvenirs, so simple...you bought a tankard though. I didn't know you drank alcohol Elyn." Blanc winked at her as she said this before ruffling Elyns' hair.

"Uuuu Blaaaanc~! Not you too!" Elyn said as her face turned a little pink.

"Ahaha I was joking, you are just too cute Elyn~!" Blanc stops leaning over the table and takes something out of her Item Box.

"I didn't get to see but what did you decide to get for Carm and Sin? You got those figurines for the others didn't you?" (Elyn)

Blanc puts 4 pieces of delicate jewellery on the table to show Elyn. Each one had a small flower on the end of the chain.

"...where did you find those?" Elyn gasps "We were at the same stall right?"

"Yes, the merchant had something on hold for me when I went there at the beginning of the festival. I just forgot about it...hehe~ The flowers are native to Oakenlake so it will be a good keepsake to give to my loved ones erm I mean t-t-to...~" (Blanc)

"You are sweet Blanc. I saw you scribbling away before we closed the shop what were you doing?"

"Huh? Oh nothing just a profit calculation for The Pancake Stall, I will divide the gold up later. My brain is starting to hurt. Too much work and not enough sweets can do that too you~" Blanc sighs at this statement looking mournfully as the other sweets on display.

"Well we better get back to Aeternus now, the airships should be ready. Come on Blanc~" (Elyn)

With that said Elyn rushes out the door saying her goodbyes to the people inside and propels both Blanc and her towards the airships with the help of wind magic.

In the airship
    Blanc is not looking outside the airship as she is busily finishing up her calculations, if one would look over her shoulder they would see the following scribbles:

Stall holder/owner
    Jibs 50%? (or less as she ran off?) 40%?
    Main helpers
    Elyn 20%
    Blanc 20%
    Extra helpers
    Elias 5%
    Sio 5%

5G a plate so: 750 P X 5G = 3750 G
    10% would be the expenses then.
    So 10% of the gross profit is: 375G
    Net profit is 3750G-375G=3375G
    Hmm wait need to write the total gold down below...my head...

Stall holder/owner
    Jibs - 1687.50G
    Main helpers
    Elyn - 675G
    Blanc - 675G
    Extra helpers
    Elias - 168.75G
    Sio - 168.75G

The numbers look funny...oh well I will fix it when I get back to Aeternus...might need to deduct Jibs percentage though...

((@Jibs @Zerith @BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex @Siostar I will fix and hand out the NPC Gold later Q.Q my brain...))

19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    The excitement finally starting to slow down as the announcement that signalizes the end of the festival came to everyone. With that, the merchants started to count their stock and tried to sell everything they have as fast as possible. The crowd, seeing that, also tried to buy the merchandise as fast as possible, afraid that they might not be able to see that merchandise anytime soon. The fact that some of them have also reduced their price to just clear out their inventory also made the crowd even wilder.

One can also see that many of them have managed to build some kind of bond with each other. From bond of friendship from playing in the many game stall in the festival, to budding love from their encounter in the many events of the festival, to some business related relationship from fellow merchants that have never meet each other before. Their bonds have transcended race and status since the atmosphere of the festival that actually encourages them to meet other races and them who have a different status.

Besides cementing various bonds, the main purpose of the festival has clearly been achieved. And that is to alleviate the mood of the Oakenlake Kingdom’s citizen after their victory against Morian. Although they didn’t really play an active role in the battle against Morian, they are the main victim. The fall of Morian, no matter who defeated him, is still a victory for them who have their daily life terrorized by that corrupted beast and his army of monsters. Before the festival and the reconstruction, the gloom of the war still lingered within their heart. Although not completely, the festival have once again reassured them that they have been freed from their nightmare, once and for all.

That very effect has not been missed by the many eyes of the nobles of their kingdom. Some see the festival as a foolish way of trying to gain their kingdom’s favor. Some see that as just the whim of the ever mysterious, yet monstrously powerful, Guild. While the rest see that as their way of trying to help each other in their time of need. Nevertheless, the festival has indeed touched the heart of each and every soul of the Oakenlake Kingdom. It has also once again established that the Guild is a powerful party that holds a large influence over their region, a force one should be careful of.

The tents have been folded, the trash has been collected, and the guild staffs have organized the paperwork they need to process after the festival. It is time to once again return to the daily life, both adventurer and the villagers. With that, the Oakenlake Festival has truly come to an end.
    ===-------------------------------===
    !!-RAID IS CLOSED-!!

20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    North Mountain's Ice Golem Raid.
    Raid Time: 96 hours (4 days) from when this message is posted.
    Current Raid Day: Day 1.
    Byleistr, the sentient ice golem of the gallant mine has slowly been building its forces that have completely taken over the Gallant Mine and are advancing through the North Mountains, before the region is completely overtaken by it, the guild decided to hold an assault against it.

Enemy List:

1. Snow Goblin [Rank E]
    The main cannon fodder of the army, completely brainwashed by Byleistr, they can't fight properly due to being brainwashed. Immune to mind attacks, resistant to ice attacks, weak to fire attacks.
    2. Lesser Ice Elemental [Rank D]
    Elementals summoned from another plane to serve Byleistr, quite adept at ice magic and also good at direct combat, their connection with this plane can be severed if faced with a large enough amount of raw mana. Immune to ice attacks, weak to fire and arcane attacks.
    3. Mountain Wolf [Rank D]
    Wolves from the North Mountains that already were brainwashed by Byleistr, they are quite fast and a lot more deadly than the goblins, they aren't the main force of the army solely because the mountains weren't completely taken yet. Immune to mind attacks, resistant to ice attacks, weak to fire attacks.
    4. Ice Golem [Rank C]
    Golems made purely of ice that were animated by Byleistr, they are quite resilient and won't stop moving until their core is destroyed. Immune to mind and ice attacks, resistant to slashing and stabbing attacks, weak to fire and crushing attacks.
    5. Yeti [Rank C]
    Strong and bulky monsters that were brainwashed by Byleistr, a single punch from those should be enough to break someone's bones or even kill them. Immune to mind attacks, resistant to ice attacks, weak to fire attacks.
    6. Greater Ice Elemental [Rank B]
    The elites of Byleistr's army, summoning each of those take quite a bit of time and energy, so there aren't many around, but they are extremely good with magic and can phase through most non-magical attacks. Immune to ice attacks, resistant to physical attacks, weak to fire attacks.

Raid Bosses:

1. Ancient Ice Elemental [Rank A]
    The one being that took most time for Byleistr to summon, and the only thing that delayed its advances in conquering the Gallant Mine and the North Mountains. It has about the same power as the golem, a being strong enough to the point that killing it would cause an unbalance on the elemental realms, it is necessary to sever the connection it has to this world so as to forcefully send it back to its plane. Immune to ice, physical and mind attacks, resistant to arcane attacks, slightly weak to fire attacks.
    2. Sentient and Ancient Ice Golem, Byleistr [Rank A]
    The golem that has mind controlled the whole Gallant Mine and is now doing it on the North Mountains, highly adept at Mind Magic, Ice Magic and Summoning Magic, also stronger than most golems on physical strength, uses a mass of Refined Ice Crystals implanted into its body to power up its magics. Its destruction or seal is necessary for the safety of the mountains. Immune to Ice and mind attacks, resistant to slashing and stabbing attacks, slightly weak to fire and crushing attacks.

Extra Rules:

1. This raid is only available to members C-rank and below. B-A rank members cannot post on it.
    2. Each member can only attack the monster under their rank or at most 1 rank above. For example: E rank can attack E-Ranked Monster and D-Ranked monster D rank can attack E-Ranked Monster, D-Ranked Monster, and C-Ranked Monster
    3. Each member can attack the monster 2 rank above by either help of another member or an event. For example: E rank can attack C-Ranked monster when they are helped by a buffing magic from someone else. E rank can attack C-Ranked monster when they are helped by another E-ranked member.

Usual raid rules still apply, make sure to read them on the first post of this thread.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    Way, Clown333, Zerith and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.